Avaliações do LandVision

LandVision

Real estate mapping, online mapping & parcel maps

4.1/5 (7 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Good, nneeds to be intuitive to make heat maps and not make it lag so much when we have many layers.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

quick measure of property lines.

Vantagens

Don't need to install anything. I like being able to pull info from the map without having to log into a different database.

Desvantagens

Can't rotate the map. I hate that you can't right click to open in Google Street View. I hate that it I have to do so many things to make a heat map. It should be easier to do.

Traduzir com Google

We use LandVision in our firm for quick access to ownership and aerial imagery.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Vantagens

LandVision is our go-to resource for real estate ownership, mapping and aerials. It provides a quick and precise platform giving us the ability to respond to client requests in a timely, efficient manner. The many dynamic uses of the software are also a plus. Whether for basic or advanced purposes, it allows us to customize our workspaces to depict many facets of geographical information.

Desvantagens

Really the only con I have with the site is the dpi quality of print and PDF imagery. This could be an area of improvement in the future. The system runs off of the Bing Maps platform which helps with the speed of the product but limits the quality of the images.

Helpful For My Business

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 01/05/2019

Vantagens

The amount of property information available.

Desvantagens

How they only upload it every quarter to half a year.

Traduzir com Google

The customer support is great. The software has a lot of great features.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Lots of great features.
It would be great if a representative could come and conduct a LUNCH AND LEARN with our Brokers. I'm sure more of our staff would use the tool and its many uses.

Desvantagens

It Can be a little fickle... One really needs to learn how to maneuver through the software
I don't always use the software on a regular basis.

Very useful tool.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 13/06/2018

Vantagens

Reliable software that is a great launching pad for more in depth property research. I can easily find information.

Desvantagens

Old maps, needs updating. I find myself having to use both Google Maps and this software to look up properties because maps are so old. Also, would be great to have a streamlined app that goes with the PC version.

A tool for realtors

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Its average. It will assist realtors but is limiting in the information and data display.

Vantagens

I used this software for some aerial imagery. Once I had it up and running, I got to explore it a bit and see that it does have some capabilities and data that is useful - but specifically for those dealing with human geography. You are able to look up ownership, property boundaries and in aerial imagery. This is ideal for realtors, who only really need this information, however, better spatial analyses can be done using GIS software if need be.

Desvantagens

Its tedious and the data is dated. It crashed on me once. Map navigation is restricted. There is free software that can do a lot more and so this would not be my first choice.

6.0/10