Avaliações do JobFLEX

JobFLEX

Web & mobile job estimating & invoicing app for contractors

4.8/5 (4 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Helped me land more jobs

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/07/2017

Vantagens

Easy to use, simple user interface, quickly add items and photos to your quotes for a more professional look, incorporates your business logo and information to quotes, quickly and easily generate invoices from the customers quote for fast and easy payments, generates reports so you can keep track of quotes, sales customers and inventory.

Desvantagens

There haven't been any issues that I myself have come across while using the app that hasn't been resolved immediately.

Relação qualidade/preço

Jobflex for Handyman

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I love how easy it is to put quotes together. Has made my life much easier! Very professional layout and love how you can add pictures to a bid, that sets me apart with my customers.
Really wish there was an option to create invoices though. I would give a perfect rating if I could slap together an invoice as quickly as a quote at the end of a job.

Vantagens

The ease of use and the ability to add pictures really gives my customers the ability to see exactly what they are paying for.

Desvantagens

There isn't an option to create invoices from the bids. That would be perfect.

JobFLEX has helped my business increase sales by 15%

Avaliado em 14/04/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using JobFLEX has allowed us to reduce time spent in the office generating estimates by 85%, allowing my sales staff to sell more, close deals faster and increase revenues by 15%. Paperless project files, digital tracking, scheduling and reporting features make it easy for me to have visibility into the sales pipeline.

Traduzir com Google

Love it makes my job so much easier.

Avaliado em 13/08/2015

Vantagens

Everything. So user friendly and easy to adapt to my needs.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything I dislike. It is such a pleasure to use make my job fun.