Brokermint

Sua solução completa de gerenciamento de back office imobiliário

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

797 avaliações

Drew
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

An Organized & Accessible Business with Brokermint

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Brokermint solved my problem of boggling my computer desktop with tons of documentation. I have it organized and easily accessible in Brokermint. I felt secure in knowing I could get to it at a safe place I could trust. I would recommend Brokermint to anyone that's disorganized and needs help OR helping the organized person keep things held together EVEN BETTER with a small or even larger growing business.

Vantagens

My pros with Brokermint are that it allows for organization of documents and very quick retrieval of those same documents at a later date. It also allows an easy way for me to download my commission statements later for tax purposes.

Desvantagens

The only disadvantages of Brokermint was the original learning of their e-signing process...if that's even a con! I just had to get used to finding it and understanding it. Once I learned it, it actually made life easier as a Real Estate Agent without having to go back through a different system. The docs were already in Brokermint. So this con became a pro.

Jennifer
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

My overall experience has been great. When I reach out for help, someone is always there to assist me with whatever I'm working on. They are very responsive which is hard to find.

Vantagens

I like the ability of being able to send a document to a client within the software without having to open up another program to send the document for signatures. I also like that on the dashboard you can see how much your have sold for a given year. It keep me motivated to hitting my goal.

Desvantagens

It was a little confusing at first but every time I go into Brokermint I learn something new.

John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Needs much improvement

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Overall the system has great potential, however there are quite a few things that need to be fixed. Their development team is constantly working on updates and changes to make it more user friendly but they have a ways to go. Their customer service team is a bit of a challenge as some times it takes a while to get a response or answer to a question. Sometimes I only have to wait a few minutes, others have taken as long as a week. At the end of our contract we absolutely have no intention of renewing.

Vantagens

The system allows you and agents to see pipline, as well as allows you to create customer views of transaction, assign multiple compensation plans, and has an integrated esign platform.

Desvantagens

The system was designed with only 2 status options which are either listing or pending. The challenge is with real estate, not all transactions are going to be Pending right away, if you want to add stages, you have to create a custom field creating more work. Additionally when it comes to the financial reporting if you charge additional fees to the customer such as transaction fees if you don't want them to count toward any cap plans, then you wont be able to track these are part of the office net. The system is not very user friendly especially for those who are less tech savy then your average person. The biggest negative is that they lock you into a 1 year contract and there is absolutely no way to cancel if you are not happy. Any software company that locks you into an agreement with no way to get out is not worth the energy or effort.

Aaron

Real Estate Review

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

Ease of Use - Design - Open Software that easily integrates

Desvantagens

Lack of detailed reports and the ability to create necessary report types for agent production, company production, and financial metrics.

Kyle
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great for transactions, average on reporting

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Brokermint has been great for our transaction processes, and storing documents for reference later. They have customer support which is pretty responsive, and it seems like they are constantly looking for ways to improve. Some of the data is clunky, but it does the trick!

Vantagens

Brokermint is wonderful and extremely flexible when it comes to commissions in transactions. If there are credits to our clients, referral fees, or costs that need to be taken out pre- or post-split, it can all be done.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is a bit complex to use. Our team has run multiple reports with the same criteria (from different launch points) and we get different answers/totals. So it just seems a bit unreliable. Might need some streamlining or a better tagging system.

Chris

Been a Buidlium Client for 8+ years

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Has been a fabulous experience and loved watching this software grow and expand over the last 8 years. The original product was great, but it is soooooo much better now.

Vantagens

The constant innovations and new functionality, ePay, Cash at Retail, Reports, etc

Desvantagens

The lack of Flex fields so that we can add fields within the software to assign special characteristics, like assign a property to a certain "Property Manager", etc

Wilfried
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Brokermint review

Avaliado em 22/02/2023

Vantagens

An easy to use and very efficient software for accounting and business with a perfect customer service always present to help in case of need

Desvantagens

The disadvantage is the level of customization which is a bit very limited. And also the problem of saving the stock to use it afterwards which is also complex

David Adam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great program for the cost!

Avaliado em 27/12/2018

Vantagens

Brokermint allows us to stay compliant and that is critical for any brokerage. It also allows us to stay very organized with our agents. We are at 100 agents now and without Brokermint it would be a nightmare to keep it all together.

Desvantagens

I wish it had the capability to help with accounting. Like charging agents for services - monthly charges, fees, etc. And allow us to know if our agents have balances with us when we create a CDA. Basically, accounting in the same software would make this a total win.

Marie

• Suporte ao cliente

I have used Brokermint for about 5 years and find it easy to use.

Avaliado em 26/01/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use! Easy to upload documents and easy to setup required default list. I like that agents can see their transactions anytime and anywhere.

Desvantagens

Can't load pictures, sometimes being able to load pictures would be wonderful. I really can't think of anything else, it is always being improved.

Austin
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Excellent Product

Avaliado em 28/12/2018

It just works (and works well!)

It just works (and works well!)

Vantagens

Ease of use, can get new users up to speed very quickly, easy to produce reports.

Desvantagens

Most of my concerns have been addressed over the last 3 years with updates (which I guess actually makes it another 'Pro'!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Powerful Tool for Transaction/Real Estate Business Management with Flaws

Avaliado em 12/04/2022

This program technically has many wide and deep applications, and the idea of all of the services it provides as a one-stop-shop is lovely. However, the execution of that idea is very non-user friendly, even after almost a year of use and trainings.

Vantagens

This program works great on laptop or PC computers to organize documents and transactions, capture digital signatures, and track income and transaction volume.

Desvantagens

This is extremely hard to use on the go. The phone app does not allow you to do even half of what the website does, and the website does not work well on phones. For our current hotter-than-hot real estate climate, the ability to use transaction software on the go is vital. Brokermint is not very intuitive to use for regular (non-admin) users, and a lot of time is wasted uploading and downloading and uploading forms between transactions. For example, if a client loses out on an offer and then decides to put in a new one on a different property, you have to download all of the forms you already have in the program and then upload them into a new transaction -- you can't seamlessly transfer files. But if you try to just overwrite the information that was already in that transaction, the auto-fill doesn't capture everything, so you have to go back manually and correct each document.

SHERYL

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Very Disappointed

Avaliado em 07/06/2019

Brokermint was more concerned with adding new business than taking care of the business they have.
Although we voiced our frustration with some of the functionally of the software and put in requests for changes, only one minor change was made in the year we were with Brokermint. Multiple other users have made the same requests long before we did.

Vantagens

The customization of the reports was a nice feature.
Our assigned customer service representative was very responsive.

Desvantagens

Brokermint could never get the integration with Quickbooks to work, which was the main reason we selected this software.
The document management portion of the software was very cumbersome. In order to have multiple documents assigned to one checklist item you needed to unassign the document, merge the document and re-assign to the checklist. This happened multiple times on several checklist items.
When you entered a listing it asked for the acceptance date and closing date which did not apply at this stage or even make sense and was very confusing . When the property went under contract the closing date was not required since it asked for this information at the listing stage making reports inaccurate.
When viewing the documents tab it was not in the same order as the checklist tab so finding a document was very frustrating.

Hi, Sheryl.
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry the system didn't meet your expectations. When we have updates to our doc management and/or QBD we would love to reach out

Kyle
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and useful transaction functionality

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

Vantagens

I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

Desvantagens

The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Jamie

Good Transaction Management software, but leaves plenty to be desired

Avaliado em 12/06/2019

Considering the narrow scope of options available for RE Transaction Management software, I would say that my overall experience has been good, albeit frustrating. Like I said earlier, the scope of features, especially related to: search parameters/filters, report generation, commission calculation etc., limits my ability to use the software to its full potential. Thank you for a good, reliable software suite nonetheless. :-)

Vantagens

The fact that the team is consistently working on improvements and new features with relative enthusiasm. It keeps me hopeful that Brokermint's best days are still to come. Incredibly reliable overall, very few downtimes or interruptions. Multi-user interaction vis-a-vis shared tasks and checklists.

Desvantagens

A LOT of missing features and functionality that would be considered standard practice for any other business, transactional or database-driven software suites. Sometimes feels more like a beta than a completely finished product.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at @brokermint.com

Kristian
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Brokermint Agent Review

Avaliado em 17/07/2019

Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Vantagens

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline.

The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Desvantagens

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction.
The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red.
I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Charles
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Does some things great but needs upgrades

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works.

The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs.

I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it.

I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good.

Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Vantagens

Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Desvantagens

Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well.

Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use.

Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.

Cheaz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good Tool But

It’s a good tool

It’s a good tool

The Transaction setup, Pipelines, checklist & Commission tracker

Desvantagens

We need to have the Real Estate Contracts in brokermint with an auto fill option. We currently use Dotloop for that purpose, but would love to get rid of them. It should also pull the listing information from the MLS.

Alternativas consideradas

dotloop

Razões para mudar para o Brokermint

Easy to use Customer Support Videos

Hi Cheaz,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Chelsea

Avaliado em 19/06/2019

We're had a good experience overall. When we don't have a good experience, the support staff is easy to reach to rectify the problem.

Vantagens

I like that we can easily search and add docs/checklists for each of our real estate properties.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of features that aren't available, but I've put in ideas for and they're always inputting new ideas monthly. We're also had a lot of issues with the integration from Brokermint into Quickbooks.

Sondra

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Amazing product, Keeps everything organized!

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Being able to break down all the files needed into templated, and then having things uploaded into their respective places-VISUALLY I can see what is needed, what is there and check each transaction quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens

I love the ease with which I can upload docs from anywhere! The assigning and splicing are so very simple, it is literally my fault if something is wrong.

Desvantagens

The issue with Microsoft Edge causing lag times is a pain, but Edge is causing issues with everyone, so I really cant blame Brokermint --I just wish there was some kind of 'if this takes more than X amount of time...' warning. I also wish that IF there is a lag/refresh situation, that Brokermint would REMEMBER what had been typed instead of my having to do the input again.

Manuel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Has lots of kinks and short comings but has a hidden potential

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Customer service is okay we had times where they are very helpful and times when they aren't.
Howeve...

However, they can only do so much on their end.

Vantagens

User interface is very easy to learn and use
Great for real estate brokerages with solo agents or people who do not belong to a team

Desvantagens

Needs a lot of improvements regarding who gets credit for the sale on a team environment.

Hi Gaerlan,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep will be sending you a link for training /feedback options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Janel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Avaliado em 13/06/2019

good. support is very responsive but we do have support tickets that may have gone unanswered if we have not followed up.

We are 6 months in and feel there is still set up that may benefit us. Still learning the system and trying to perfect it.

Vantagens

I appreciate the ease of use. The system is fast and I appreciate that. Search tool works pretty great!

Desvantagens

The reporting does not meet our needs. Can't clone and customize reports ourselves. We should be able to take the data that we input into the system and create our reports. BrokerMint cannot create "standard Reports" for all of its unique users. The print (or lack of) the option to print a clean report does not exist. When you export the report to CSV, you have to format the entire report. I don't have a clean & simple report I can print and give to an agent.

Some of the terminology is confusing.

Would like a way to communicate with in tasks for Brokers. Create a way to @ a user and they get notified on a comment on a certain task

Hi Janel,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has been informed

Céline

The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company

Avaliado em 04/01/2019

Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Vantagens

I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Desvantagens

The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Carl

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Need more flexibility

Avaliado em 12/06/2019

Over promised in the beginning​ from sales staff.

Over promised in the beginning​ from sales staff.

Vantagens

Allows template changes with processes. The reporting is great.

Desvantagens

Email functionality and task issues. We need a ​task to have the ability to send an email to clients or agents. The template email is great, but that should auto-populate​​ in a task and send with a click. Not searching for it.

Hi Carl,

Janet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Love Brokermint

Avaliado em 03/03/2020

Overall, I love it. Very simple, organized the way I like it to be laid out.

Overall, I love it. Very simple, organized the way I like it to be laid out.

Vantagens

I love that I was able to create my own checklist template and it's very simple to add more additions when needed for any real estate documents that come up during the closing process. Uploads are quick and easy. It's very clear what I am still missing from my checklist. For what I utilize Brokermint for, it works fantastic. At any given time, I am working with 10 or more files at once. Brokermint helps keep me very organized.

Desvantagens

I don't like the document signing section as much as I like and use Docusign. Not as user friendly.

Christian

Best Brokerage Firm Back Office Solution

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Good though it can take a while to get a response back when I have a question or issue about the system or my account configuration. Solid platform that works well for us though I'm looking forward to them implementing some of the streamlining / automation recommendations that I've proved to make it an even better user experience.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to use and does all the basic stuff a back office system should (Document storage for compliance, commission calculation, tracking and CD generation).

We also use the Library resource feature as our go-to resource library for our agents.

Desvantagens

Not as easy to use or intuitive as it could be. There is a fair amount of reduntant/unnecissary button pushing to accomplish simple tasks. Needs more automation options like auto adding document checklists or automatically submitting uploaded documents for review.