Avaliações do Brokermint

Brokermint

4,5 (825)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Sua solução completa de gerenciamento de back office imobiliário

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

825 avaliações

Jeff
Jeff

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Brokermint are always part of the solutions and never part of the problems.

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use for all of our agents, even the not so tech friendly. Brokermint has not only given us a web based solution, they have allowed us to go completely paperless. This is huge for a fast growing real estate brokerage. We have a serious injury and wrongful death law firm and a fast growing real estate company. Partnering with Brokermint early on has allowed us to grow our real estate business without sluggish bottlenecks. If swift, accurate and compliant transactions are one of your goals, with the ability to track your agents progress while having timely reporting, then Brokermint is a must have.

Todd
Todd

BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software

Avaliado em 04/01/2019

My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

Vantagens

BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

Desvantagens

While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Tammy

Using Brokermint for Title Insurance

Avaliado em 22/04/2024

Brokermint is easy to learn and navigate.

Brokermint is easy to learn and navigate.

Vantagens

I use Brokermint as a research tool to confirm information with my real estate agents. It is easy to access and navigate.

Desvantagens

I really don't DISlike anything about Brokermint. It is a valuable tool for my job.

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Tammy, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We’re delighted to hear that Brokermint serves as a valuable research tool for you and that you find it easy to navigate. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to support you in your work. Best, Mary Caroline

Crystal

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Brokermint Pros & Cons

Avaliado em 24/04/2024

Vantagens

It definitely notifies you everytime something happens in the file, which can be nice when waiting on signatures.

Desvantagens

It is NOT buyer-side friendly, very difficult to do buyer transactions or get started with just keeping a buyer file.

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Crystal, thank you for your feedback! We’re glad to hear that you find our notifications helpful. We appreciate your input on buyer-side functionality and will work on making improvements to better support your needs. Best, Mary Caroline

Olga
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Brokermint gets the job done

Avaliado em 16/04/2024

It can definitely have some changes done.

It can definitely have some changes done.

Vantagens

The tasks that make life easier, the date can be changed. And it auto populates dates from the front page.

Desvantagens

Don't like that you can't reply to an email created by brokermint. A new email without the thread has to be generated each time. Not good if you want to continue a thread.

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Olga, thank you for your review of Brokermint! We're pleased to hear that you find our platform useful for simplifying tasks and appreciate the easy date adjustments. We'll take your feedback about email replies into consideration for future improvements. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Mary Caroline

KATIE
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

It's Necessary!!

Avaliado em 16/04/2024

Good experience. Happy to recommend to friends or colleagues

Good experience. Happy to recommend to friends or colleagues

Vantagens

The features offered make managing documents and information easy and efficient.

Really, I have nothing negative to say about Brokermint

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Katie, thank you for your wonderful review of Brokermint! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience managing your documents and information with us. We appreciate your support and would be delighted if you recommended us to your friends and colleagues. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again! Best, Mary Caroline

Austin

Best CRM Ever

Avaliado em 29/04/2024

Vantagens

Keep everything so neat and organized and easy to find plus the notification system is out of this world

I can’t think of anything I dislike about Brokermint

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Austin, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy Brokermint is helping you stay organized and on top of it. Best, Mary Caroline

ISAC

MY BROKERMINT

Avaliado em 29/04/2024

USED WHEN NEEDED, HOPEFULLY OFTEN...VERY PRACTICAL AND DIRECT TO THE OFFICE

USED WHEN NEEDED, HOPEFULLY OFTEN...VERY PRACTICAL AND DIRECT TO THE OFFICE

THE PRACTICAL WAY TO GET PAID BY MY OFFICE

CONFUSING PART WHEN TO SELECT RENTALS VERSUS SALES

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Isac, we’re glad to hear that Brokermint helps streamline your payment process. We appreciate your feedback on the rental versus sales selection and will work on improving clarity in this aspect. We’re committed to providing a practical and efficient solution for your office needs. Best, Mary Caroline

Charles

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Job well done, thank you Brokermint.

Avaliado em 22/04/2024

Excellent overall — I highly recommend it for transaction management.

Excellent overall — I highly recommend it for transaction management.

Vantagens

I depend on it to keep me organized, so I can confidently move forward.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I find special needs to be less than intuitive.

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Charles, we’re delighted to hear that Brokermint helps keep you organized and supports your confidence in moving forward. We appreciate your feedback on special needs and will strive to make improvements. Best, Mary Caroline

Alison
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love working with Brokermint!

Vantagens

Easy to use, very intuitive. So easy to work out my commissions for upcoming deals

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to say about the platform, honestly. I really like working with the tool.

Resposta do Inside Real Estate

Hey Alison! Thank you so much for your feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you find Brokermint easy to use and intuitive. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re glad to support you in managing your commissions smoothly. Best, Mary Caroline

BARRY

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

Avaliado em 14/06/2019

Exceptional . . .

Exceptional . . .

Vantagens

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

Desvantagens

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

dotloop e SkySlope

Razões para escolher o Brokermint

Skyslope seemed "buggy" to me . . . Then they wouldn't let me out of my contract - Nasty people

Software anterior

SkySlope

Razões para mudar para o Brokermint

Brokermint has fairer pricing, and I had the perception that Brokermint is more innovative (continual improvement) than the others
Jennifer

Brokermint Review

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

My overall experience has been great. When I reach out for help, someone is always there to assist me with whatever I'm working on. They are very responsive which is hard to find.

Vantagens

I like the ability of being able to send a document to a client within the software without having to open up another program to send the document for signatures. I also like that on the dashboard you can see how much your have sold for a given year. It keep me motivated to hitting my goal.

Desvantagens

It was a little confusing at first but every time I go into Brokermint I learn something new.

Avaliador Verificado

Fantastic Transaction Management Software

Avaliado em 25/02/2023

We are using Brokermint to build our back office processes around. So right now it is making our lives easier by outlining and streamlining our processes.

Vantagens

I love the way it tracks transactions and I can set up multiple commission levels, as well as add in corporate fees, etc. The transaction checklists also make life easier for the office admin to stay on top of coordinating everything.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything right off that it is missing. As we move forward with it, I am sure we will find things that might be needed, but right now we are building our team back office functions around it.

SkySlope

Razões para mudar para o Brokermint

I had a better experience with the walk through and support with Brokermint when testing. One of the alternates had a few more integrations with some products I use now, but the service was not as good. Admittedly I am impatient when needing help with a product, so speedy and helpful service is very important to me. Brokermint has been great to help set up and get running.
Chelsea

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Newbie but so far so good

Avaliado em 12/06/2019

Vantagens

The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Desvantagens

Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Jessica

Easier RE Transactions

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

Vantagens

The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

Desvantagens

There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

Brent

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Brokermint is THE transaction management solution for our firm.

Avaliado em 04/01/2019

At the time we switched to Brokermint, we had been dotloop users for years in a marketplace where dotloop was not commonly used. It worked good enough for transaction management I suppose, but at the time, there was no way to apply a checklist to a transaction (each task had to be created manually) and I didn't have a way to track commissions and get that information over to QuickBooks. Brokermint changed all that. We evaluated several competitors and kept coming back to Brokermint as the all-in-one solution we were looking for. We create transactions with MLS data, add a checklist with all items properly assigned to the person responsible for the task, push to google calendar, track commission, e-sign, review files prior to closing, and when all finished, push it all to QuickBooks for quick payment. It has transformed the way our back office runs.

Vantagens

Having the ability to track commissions inside the system, and then automatically push that information to quickbooks is a godsend. It makes tracking and paying commissions stupid simple. If you've been using excel or calculating commissions by hand, this alone will save you hours each year.

Desvantagens

Most of the cons I experienced early on with the software have been addressed with updates over the time (2 years) that I've been a customer. The one thing I wish the platform did have, is the ability to customize a message when sending an e-sign request, and the ability to create signing template "overlays" as in my particular state, the state forms are each serialized, so the form has to change each time, and the template solution in place today doesn't work well with that.

John
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Needs much improvement

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Overall the system has great potential, however there are quite a few things that need to be fixed. Their development team is constantly working on updates and changes to make it more user friendly but they have a ways to go. Their customer service team is a bit of a challenge as some times it takes a while to get a response or answer to a question. Sometimes I only have to wait a few minutes, others have taken as long as a week. At the end of our contract we absolutely have no intention of renewing.

Vantagens

The system allows you and agents to see pipline, as well as allows you to create customer views of transaction, assign multiple compensation plans, and has an integrated esign platform.

Desvantagens

The system was designed with only 2 status options which are either listing or pending. The challenge is with real estate, not all transactions are going to be Pending right away, if you want to add stages, you have to create a custom field creating more work. Additionally when it comes to the financial reporting if you charge additional fees to the customer such as transaction fees if you don't want them to count toward any cap plans, then you wont be able to track these are part of the office net. The system is not very user friendly especially for those who are less tech savy then your average person. The biggest negative is that they lock you into a 1 year contract and there is absolutely no way to cancel if you are not happy. Any software company that locks you into an agreement with no way to get out is not worth the energy or effort.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Ransomware

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Horrible customer service, User Interface Is Complicated

Horrible customer service, User Interface Is Complicated

Google Calendar Integration That Is An Extra Charge Using API Nation

Desvantagens

If you try to leave Brokermint will hold your data hostage. I have been with Brokermint for 7 years and they will not allow me to export my contacts, transaction data, documents, or anything other than a report on closed transactions. I will have to take legal action to retrieve my data since I am required to have a backup. Beware and start backing up your data.

dotloop
Kyle
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and useful transaction functionality

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

Vantagens

I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

Desvantagens

The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Jamie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good Transaction Management software, but leaves plenty to be desired

Avaliado em 12/06/2019

Considering the narrow scope of options available for RE Transaction Management software, I would say that my overall experience has been good, albeit frustrating. Like I said earlier, the scope of features, especially related to: search parameters/filters, report generation, commission calculation etc., limits my ability to use the software to its full potential. Thank you for a good, reliable software suite nonetheless. :-)

Vantagens

The fact that the team is consistently working on improvements and new features with relative enthusiasm. It keeps me hopeful that Brokermint's best days are still to come. Incredibly reliable overall, very few downtimes or interruptions. Multi-user interaction vis-a-vis shared tasks and checklists.

Desvantagens

A LOT of missing features and functionality that would be considered standard practice for any other business, transactional or database-driven software suites. Sometimes feels more like a beta than a completely finished product.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at @brokermint.com

Charles

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Does some things great but needs upgrades

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works.

The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs.

I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it.

I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good.

Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Vantagens

Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Desvantagens

Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well.

Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use.

Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.

Hagen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Almost perfect

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Vantagens

Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Desvantagens

Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Becca

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Brokermint for Team Management

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

Vantagens

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

Desvantagens

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

Chris

• Suporte ao cliente

The most comprehensive and easy to use software available.

Avaliado em 24/01/2018

Vantagens

Brokermint easily integrates with our third-party software to minimize the work required to sync transactions, listings, mailing lists, and website. Their API is easy for our developers to use for custom solutions and the software is EASY to use. Agent adoption was much easier than our company anticipated and the agents can all figure it out whether they are tech savvy or can barely text.

Desvantagens

Mobile functionality is a bit difficult to navigate, no direct esigning within the app. The software does not act as a form vendor (currently) so we still require a 2nd software within our MLS for filling out the contracts. The library does not allow for sub folders and will not preview video files.

Liz
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Good Concept;Needs Work

Avaliado em 13/06/2019

I'm not happy with this from the agent perspective.

I'm not happy with this from the agent perspective.

Vantagens

The layout is easy to navigate. Splitting, merging files is very easy

Desvantagens

I don't care for the lack of compliance tracking, not enough place holders. I dislike the way you create a new transaction and it's too easy to make errors but errors require the broker to address and fix them. I do not like the Hello Sign and find it leaves too many opportunities for error. Since the docs don't automatically populate the signature/initial areas it's time consuming to use. Real Estate docs have many,many areas for initials/signatures and this software needs to populate the docs and add sig/initial spots. Brokermint should allow connection to cloud storage like Dropbox...cloud storage is necessary and Brokermint is not supposed to replace it.

Hi Lis,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has reached out to our POC with Bloomtree