Rippling

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

3039 avaliações

Inês
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Gestão Interna de Dispositivos e pessoas

Avaliado em 23/03/2023

Vantagens

A facilidade e versatilidade da aplicação em gerir os dispositivos de todos os colaboradores, respeitando os principios basicos da privacidade de cada um.

Desvantagens

A dificuldade de integração inicial da ferramenta, obrigando a diversas adaptações dos dispositivos da empresa.

Sabrina
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliando o Rippling

Avaliado em 10/12/2022

Foi um sistema super automatizado, atual, prático e didático. Foi uma boa experiência

Vantagens

A praticidade do aplicativo, o que facilita o uso

Desvantagens

A interligação entre todos os sub-sistemas RH

Scott
Scott
  • Setor: Editoras

Great product, friendly service

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Vantagens

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Desvantagens

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Razões para escolher o Rippling

I ran into a number of issues where Zenefits support was slow to respond, then inflexible and unhelpful. In the end even my request to cancel Zenefits was ignored so long that it passed my renewal date and they tried to force me to pay for another year's service. It's a little strange that two companies founded by the same person could have such different service values. Glad I'm with Rippling.

TriNet Zenefits
Chris
Chris
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

Vantagens

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless.

In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs.

I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

Desvantagens

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Razões para escolher o Rippling

Intuit has awful customer service, and their product would randomly quit running payroll and require a verification that would take sometimes 1-2 weeks. It messed up our direct deposit schedule and I had to fly back early from vacation once to get manual checks printed. Never had an issue with Rippling.

QuickBooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

It was cheaper and more geared towards small under 50 user businesses.
Heather
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Too Many Hidden Fees for everything

Avaliado em 15/02/2022

My experience started out good until we started to receive 4-7 notices a month of late payments & late fillings, we never had this issue prior to switching to Rippling. We had to have a few corrections made to payroll and when I contacted support on this they let me know there would be a flat fee per change. Obviously, we paid that as we needed the corrections done. Then we found that some of the prior payroll that Rippling imported was incorrect so we had to contact the previous software to make the corrections and then upload a new YTD Payroll Detail to Rippling. I did that and ended up having to contact support 8 times for this and nothing had been done from the first contact I made with support. On the 8th time I contacted support they let me know it would be $500 for a reimport and then a flat fee for each return that would need to be amended. Not once in any of the previous contacts with support was a fee mentioned. We were not happy about this and we tried to get that waived due to the horrible support on this we received and we were told they could not waive the fee. All in all I would not recommend Rippling as they are already expensive enough and have way to many hidden fees.

Vantagens

There are only 2 good things about this software 1 is that it is multi-state and 2 is the ease of use.

Desvantagens

Support is very lacking. It is impossible to talk to a real person. It takes way to long for issues to be resolved. There is an extra fee for everything including payroll corrections it is not cheap you are not told this up front at all until you contact support to have a correction made, then if the correction causes a return to be amended it costs extra money for those to be done. For the price you pay on a monthly basis for Rippling one would think that these things would not cost extra money.

Razões para escolher o Rippling

The previous software is going away.

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

The many options and so-called upfront pricing.
Suresh
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

The Most Powerful HR Solution

Avaliado em 18/01/2024

Vantagens

We have used Rippling for virtually everything about HR. It comes with great on boarding features, makes time tracking easy, it has scheduling features among other capabilities
It is so easy to deploy, use ad integrate with other solutions

Desvantagens

With Rippling, there has not been any major concerns with the way it works

John
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Rippling is great for small to mid-size businesses

Avaliado em 30/06/2023

My payroll administration is now streamlined and I can keep track of expense reimbursements much more easily. Rippling also "talks to" my retirement plan administrator so that process is automated.

Vantagens

The integration was very easy, the set up is simple to maintain, the reports are just what is needed.

Desvantagens

As much as I like the chat and help functions, sometimes getting a person on the phone is needed. Currently going through the chat to get to a live person can be frustrating.

Gusto e TriNet Zenefits

Razões para escolher o Rippling

ADP was far more expensive.

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Rippling seemed to have all of the features that I wanted.
Yuliana
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent tool that will grow with you!

Avaliado em 07/09/2023

We have been working with Rippling for about 3 months now and it has been a positive experience. They are hands-on with the implementation and also train you on the product as they guide you through the process. We have run our first payroll and everything went very smoothly!

Vantagens

This tool is super user friendly and the implementation guidance for the admin staff to set-up the product is amazing! They walk you through everything and make sure you know exactly where you can find the answers to your questions.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more support for small teams around state tax registration, while registering for state tax numbers is not super complicated, it is time consuming. Rippling offers this help through an additional package at an added cost. It is not included in the Payroll administration package.

Gusto e Paylocity

Razões para escolher o Rippling

We needed a tool that offered more support.

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

We appreciated all the integrations that Rippling offered, we also saw Rippling as a tool that would grow with us as our organization continued to expand.
Fernando
  • Setor: Capital de risco e capital privado

Best all-in-one HR and Payroll software

Avaliado em 01/12/2023

Terrific experience. It was easy to implement and scale. I would recommend Rippling to any company with over 20 employees to centralize all the information required to run an HR department and make payroll.

Vantagens

It is an easy way to manage both W2 employees and 1099 contractors. You can keep track of their hours, make payments, share benefits with employees, have all the required HR documentation for compliance.

Its interface is also fantastic for both administrators and users.

Desvantagens

If the main administrator is not available, there is no way to approve any changes in the 401k roll over process and Rippling cannot help a lot with this.

Deel

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Rippling allowed us to hire international contractors as well and had the full suite implemented in one software, including the invoicing option for contractors.
Randall
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Rippling actually works to make our HR Department better

Avaliado em 10/08/2023

Saves a ton of time and keeps everything I need in one location. [I still save all docs in an offsite location as well.] I use Rippling daily for payroll, onboarding and off-boarding, insurance, payroll tax, I-9, answering employee questions, paystub and time card repository, employee handbook... and more. excellent resource.

Vantagens

Excellent integration with other apps. Easy and intuitive. Allows me to manage HR for 77 employees as a part time, remote, single person HR Dept. The absolute best product I've found in the last decade that allows me to do this for multiple clients as a highly rated Fractional HR Manager by employees, staff, and C-Suite Execs. Makes all of their lives easier and removes the stress of having all data available and secure.

Desvantagens

Although live and ticket support is exceptional, chat support could use a little more AI assist. The AI in Chat doesn't always get me where I need to go and I find that I need to escalate to ticket or live support ~70% of the time.

Anj
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Rippling makes running payroll and managing our remote workforce easy

Avaliado em 07/09/2023

Time spent managing payroll and HR related functions has been significantly reduced so this gives us more time to focus on growing the business.

Vantagens

The product is easy and intuitive. And the fact that support is readily available, responsive and knowledgeable solves the problem that made me switch over to Rippling in the first place!

Desvantagens

The time for upfront setup was quite long and drawn out which was a bit frustrating. Some of the reporting around how payroll tax credits are implemented is hidden so I really don't know what's going on there and how those are being applied.

Gusto e Justworks

Razões para escolher o Rippling

Lack of Support and random price hike

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Much more comprehensive solution and better support. Easy self-serve!
Patrice
Patrice
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

As a User I'm not sure of the benefits of the platform compared to others

Avaliado em 04/06/2023

Vantagens

Rippling provides the tracking I need for my team. The ability to track time off and recognition by other departments is valuable with our monthly review requirements.

Desvantagens

I don't like that Rippling wanted to change my web-browser home page and without allowing that, I don't have the same view available in the platform. I find it difficult to navigate the short menu.

Douglas
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Rippling is a must have

Avaliado em 31/12/2019

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes.

I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Desvantagens

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Gusto e BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Rippling

ADP really has one offering -- payroll -- and they are awful at it. I'm still baffled at how a company can be so incompetent at the one thing they do...and also grow to the size they have.

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Forward thinking on app integrations and great user interface

Resposta do Rippling

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Lindsey
  • Setor: Automotivo

Best HR Tool I've Used

Avaliado em 17/04/2020

My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Vantagens

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations!

Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT.

The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Desvantagens

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Paylocity e Paycor

Razões para escolher o Rippling

Our Company grew really quickly in 2019 and Quickbooks couldn't keep up.

QuickBooks Online
Ryan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

Avaliado em 22/05/2020

We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts.

Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Vantagens

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.

The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot.

From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Desvantagens

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform.

Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Gusto e TriNet Zenefits

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Completeness of vision and breadth of capabilities. Gusto was P2 in the end, and while the overall product UI is more compelling, the IT management capabilities of Rippling (while coming in at a price premium) pushed them ahead.
Sherine
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

Vantagens

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Desvantagens

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though.

I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Paycom

Razões para escolher o Rippling

I wanted to have software app integration and control of Onboarding checklists and Termination access checklists, without relying on memory, or excel, or some other way of knowing who has access to what. It was a big security change for the company.

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Paycom is robust, but I researched the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I saw the benefits of understanding HR and IT together. I felt the platform of Rippling was easier as well, but it offered more features than Paycom, and still gives you the choice of integrating with 3rd party apps if you don't want to choose Rippilng's for any reason. Paycom didn't do that. You have to use their apps.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Time is saved by having all HR data in one place

Avaliado em 26/12/2022

It is simple to keep track of your time in and time out, as well as your lunch and rest periods and overtime, when you use rippling. Vacation requests can be made with ease, as can checking the available balance. This is a fantastic method of tracking such data if you are responsible for a large number of employees. The active benefits to employees are also plain to notice.

Vantagens

Leave off, vacation, sick time, and working from home are all tracked in Rippling. Our insurance details, pay stubs, and company structure are all readily available through Rippling. It's convenient to have everything in one spot rather than constantly bug HR.

Desvantagens

The user interface is boring. The dashboard should provide easy access to frequently used software like time tracking. Despite my objections, I am frequently required to use a two-factor authentication process.

Haley
  • Setor: Partido político

Overall Review of Rippling

Avaliado em 01/09/2023

Overall our experience has been very positive and we have a lot of love for Rippling as a system. It is by no means perfect, but it has been very good to us! My advice, should you choose Rippling, would be to take your time, plan ahead, and lean on their team to support you through the process.

Vantagens

The full-service payroll is leagues above anything else I’ve used. It is intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable. Rippling is also a great support for maintaining compliance with pay and taxes, which is helpful when you have limited staff. For reference, I have used Paychex, ADP, and Gusto. The ease of use for employees is really great. Our staff were a little hard to get on the Rippling train, but once it was up and running, everyone had positive feedback for us! Again, Rippling is very intuitive and their team is usually really great and guessing what questions employees would have, and making sure that their prompts and applications cover that. The support is unmatched. As a non-profit organization, we have always had tons of clunkiness in our systems, because they’re built for a corporate set up. This was the case for Rippling too, BUT their support teams have been nothing less than brilliant at answering our questions, creating innovative solutions for us, and helping our world fit into Rippling, comfortably.

Desvantagens

Regional insurance providers aren’t always supported in the Benefits Administration application. We have a regional provider with some unique waiting periods and, unfortunately, Rippling cannot support that at this time. What this means is that we handle our healthcare insurance manually, which is a real pain. With innovation comes lots of changes and they are sometimes hard to keep up with. Rippling is a growing platform and they strive to innovate often which can sometimes lead to a lot of change fatigue, especially with staff members. There is a bit of a learning curve for folks who are administrating/implementing as a non-profit. We ambitiously tried to “fast-track” our implementation which was totally the wrong call. Rippling is fantastic once it is implemented, but can be a challenge in the beginning and with any changes you need to make to fit your world into it.

Liz
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Rippling does one thing well - sell subscriptions! And they will LIE about ANYTHING to hook...

Avaliado em 26/02/2021

One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

Vantagens

From a user standpoint it is pretty simple to figure out.

Desvantagens

First of all, implementation is you wasting 2 grand, because your own staff will have to spend their time figuring out how to implement the company. A couple of 15-min zoom meetings and email exchanges linking us to videos were all the help we got. They wouldn't even help with pretax/posttax set up questions! When we complained, they called it 'client driven'. I've personally been through multiple payroll company switches and all of the others exported what they could from the existing provider, set up the entire shell, then worked with us to figure out any tweaks and changes before going live. We expected at least 80% of the work to be done by Rippling, not 2%. What did we pay them for?

Next, everything they lied about!! We had lists of non-negotiables like expedited one-day payroll processing, custom restrictions down to the field in profiles, reporting to multiple supervisors who can each approve time off requests, setting up deductions automatically that only happen the first payroll of each month... we were told yes to all of these, and these were all lies. They even went so far as to tell us everything isn't available in the sandbox demo so that is why some functions didn't work, when in reality they don't exist.

Customer service sucks.

Before we signed, we asked if we could cancel at any time if we were not satisfied, and yep this was another big fat lie. We are now having to lawyer up to get out of the 'annual' contract that supposedly was month to month.

BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Rippling

We wanted to upgrade to an HRIS. We also had concerns about Paychex after our longtime rep went mia and we received some unpaid tax liability notices.

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Price. BambooHR is a great HR software but the Trax payroll was too lacking for anything but simple payrolls. Also Rippling lied and we believed their promises.
Sarah
Sarah
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Vantagens

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

Desvantagens

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Christine

Robust and easy to use

Avaliado em 09/01/2022

Vantagens

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Desvantagens

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Bob e BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Rippling

We outgrew the simple features on Collage (which I adopted when I joined my current company) and needed something more robust in order to scale. So glad with our choice.

Razões para mudar para o Rippling

Rippling took care of our US payroll (we have US and Canadian employees) and their were plenty of add on features that we could select which Rippling provided.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It allows me to facilitate the process of hiring tasks

Avaliado em 17/03/2023

Everything has a place, and I can quickly locate the information I need. The signup process is straightforward and practical. It's a fantastic tool for keeping everyone on the same page, from workers to supervisors.

Vantagens

The streamlined instructions for new recruit tasks were really helpful. I also like being able to access all of my company's data from a one app. Because of ripple, I was able to immediately begin new hire tasks, take care of my benefits, and handle all other aspects of the new hiring procedures.

Desvantagens

Absolutely nothing about this is counterproductive. The system's user interface and functionality meet my needs, so that's good. However, the structure of this review is not something I enjoy. Make a check box survey out of it. I don't have answers to several of the inquiries, such as which product version and options the company currently uses.

Michael
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The most effective HR software I have ever utilized!

Avaliado em 19/12/2021

Vantagens

We hire hundreds of seasonal employees for short seasonal contracts 5 times/year. Rippling allows me to onboard and offboard employees in around 1 minute (no joke). I have taken a multi-day task and, with Rippling, have reduced it to a couple of hours. The ease, simplicity, and customizable nature of Rippling allow me to take the guess work out of offer letters, NDA's, 8850's, and I9. Rippling works with and connects to ALL of the software that we use for day to day employee managment such as our timecard system, GSuite, ShippingEasy, etc.

Desvantagens

I honestly do not have a single complaint. Rippling is constantly updating and improving.

Tiffany
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

All The Important Pieces Simplified

Avaliado em 10/03/2023

Vantagens

This website is a game-changer for businesses of all sizes. It offers excellent payroll features, HR features, and time tracking, all in one place.The payroll features on Rippling are top-notch. It's easy to set up and manage payroll for your entire team. You can automate your payroll and even integrate your benefits programs. You can also access paystubs and tax documents online, making it easy for you and your employees to stay on top of payroll.The HR features on Rippling are also impressive. You can manage employee data, track time off, and create custom workflows. You can also automate onboarding and offboarding processes, saving you time and ensuring that everything is handled accurately.The time tracking feature on Rippling is another standout feature. It's easy for employees to clock in and out, and you can set up custom time-off policies. You can also track time spent on projects, making it easy to manage your team's workload.Overall, Rippling.com is an excellent HR management solution. Its payroll features, HR features, and time tracking are all top-notch, making it easy to manage your team and your business. Plus, it's user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.

Desvantagens

I don't have anything I'd want to improve at this time.

Csaba
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product. Excellent support.

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

By using Rippling, we don't need to have an HR person on our payroll. We feel confident that we are compliant while saving money.

Vantagens

Rippling is quite easy and intuitive to use. It is very comprehensive and contains many features that I plan to use in the future. It is excellent at reminding you to do tasks so that you remain in compliance. (e.g. an employee moves and it prompts you, and reminds you, to update appropriate forms). I am especially impressed with their support. No matter how good a product like this is, you will always find yourself with edge cases where you want to feel assured you are staying legal and doing it the right way. I've contacted Rippling support many times and in almost every circumstance was more than satisfied with the quick live chat response, thorough knowledgeable staff who are experts in their domains. I feel like I have an HR team working with me and can count on them every time.

Desvantagens

We integrated towards the end of the year (Nov) and we should have waited until the new calendar year Jan 1 to start the rollover from our previous PEO. There were some issues with tax documents that our accountants had to manually resolve.