806 avaliações

Rippling

The #1 Rated Platform for Payroll, Benefits, HR & IT

4,9 /5 (806 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Editoras

Great product, friendly service

Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Vantagens

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Desvantagens

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Alysha T.
Traduzido para o Português

I am excited to implement Rippling !

Avaliado em 08/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Vantagens

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Desvantagens

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Marcus A.
Traduzido para o Português

Horrible service and on boarding

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Vantagens

I didn't like anything once I signed up.

-ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Raffi E.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Automates HR management with its compact solutions

Avaliado em 29/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Rippling is a great time saver for employee payment process and helps us to focus on the other main part of the company operations.

Vantagens

Rippling dramatically decreases the time we spend on the payment process to the employees. It also provides great talent management capabilities with its applicant and learning manager modules.

Desvantagens

The only channel they provide for support is emailing, they do not provide live support and they do not have a free trial period they only provide a free demo which is not sufficient to experience all features of the platform.

Emily F.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Traduzido para o Português

Rippling Makes life Easier!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall we have had an extremely positive experience with Rippling. They have grown and added great features over time and they have made my job much easier.

Vantagens

I love that it combines IT and HR into one portal. As a fast growth company, Rippling as made rapid growth and hiring possible because of the ways it has streamlined onboarding. As an HR professional I cannot tell you the many ways Rippling has benefited me!!

Desvantagens

They recently added a chat feature which has helped with support but over the last year support has been the trickiest part. I have seen major improvements over the last 2 months.

Additionally, I would like more abilities to streamline what managers can see, reporting, and org chart capabilities.

Chelsea C.
Setor: Recursos Humanos

Huge Positive Change moving to Rippling

Avaliado em 05/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to replace several different software solutions with Rippling and drop our costs dramatically by combining payroll, IT, HR and single sign on all in one platform has been a game changer.

Vantagens

I have tried 4 different payroll systems and Rippling has been BY FAR my favorite. It is very user friendly on both the user side and the administrative side. The team loved it right away and it makes onboarding, offboarding, payroll, hardware tracking and adding new software platforms seamless.

Desvantagens

We had a little trouble when we first onboarded and set up our benefits in Rippling, but we were able to work with the Rippling support team and get everything straightened out and since then, things have been very simple.

Meredith G.

Payroll Company of the Future

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 02/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall experience with Rippling has been great. We got off to a rocky start for implementation, but customer service has stepped up their game since then so and we have been very pleased!

Vantagens

I really like the ease of running payroll. We are also able to onboard employees efficiently without a bunch of paper being sent back and forth. The reports you can run are endless, which is amazing.

Desvantagens

It can be a little confusing to use at first. It took us a few months to get a good grasp on the software, and there are still features we don't know about.

Jennifer O.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Finally great customer service!

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

Vantagens

We have only been using Rippling for about a month but so far are very impressed. Our implementation manager was so excellent - answered all our questions quickly and clearly. We have been changing payroll providers for a few years now and have been frustrated with the lack of detail oriented customer service. And I think the UI was great.

Desvantagens

Honestly nothing yet! If I have to say one thing, it was some of our employees had a little trouble understanding the W2 enrollment. But once I figured it out, easy enough to explain

Davis T.
Setor: Hotelaria

Rippling for a Startup

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I mainly use the platform for insurance questions and payroll tracking. There are a handful of other features that may be more useful in a larger organization, but for what I typically need, Rippling's features are great.

Vantagens

As an employee of a startup, I really value the ease of use and self-service nature of Rippling. I'm able to find the answer to the majority of my questions easily on the platform, without bugging HR, whether its related to insurance, payroll etc.

Desvantagens

I don't recall our onboarding or training on the platform being very in depth, so while Rippling is very easy to figure out, it would have been helpful to have a training session to get up to speed.

Victoria W.
Setor: Instituições religiosas
Traduzido para o Português

Great replacement to our Paychex system

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used it so far for managing time off requests, benefits enrollment, and paycheck tracking. They even send a fun message to notify you that you got paid vs some boring verbiage or nothing at all. Everything is easy to use. For example, benefits sign up was a breeze--with almost everything we needed attached in just the right spot. I think that is probably the most complex thing we use it for as employees and everything else I have used works just as well.

Vantagens

As an employee, this is so much easier to use than anything I have used online in my career -- and I'm just a few years from retirement.

Desvantagens

In the employee role as a user, I have not yet run into anything in Rippling that I do not like. : )

Ryan D.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

Avaliado em 22/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts.

Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Vantagens

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.

The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot.

From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Desvantagens

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform.

Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Derrick M.

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

Vantagens

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

Desvantagens

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

Lindsey B.
Setor: Automotivo

Best HR Tool I've Used

Avaliado em 17/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Vantagens

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations!

Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT.

The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Desvantagens

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette O.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great Overall Business Product

Avaliado em 27/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Vantagens

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Desvantagens

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Douglas P.

Rippling is a must have

Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes.

I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Desvantagens

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Resposta do Rippling

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Letha M.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Modernized Flexible Solutions

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Vantagens

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Desvantagens

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

Resposta do Rippling

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

David B.
Setor: Seguros
Traduzido para o Português

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Vantagens

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Desvantagens

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Resposta do Rippling

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Mike S.
Setor: Construção

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Avaliado em 20/08/2019

Vantagens

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on.

Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder.

Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Desvantagens

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Matt D.
Setor: Internet
Traduzido para o Português

Rippling is exactly what you need.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/03/2020

Vantagens

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Desvantagens

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Nicholas N.
Setor: Tradução e localização

Rippling for Small Business

Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Vantagens

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Desvantagens

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Nathan N.
Setor: Contabilidade

Best Payroll Service

Avaliado em 19/06/2020

Vantagens

Integrations. Rippling will integrated with the most important 3rd parties to make the HR of your company simple. The integration with benefit providers make this worth every penny. The set up and implementation of the benefits is too easy. I recently set up medical insurance and it was too easy.

Desvantagens

If you want customer support you have to look at a help center/ forum instead of calling a live person. I haven't really needed to use it, but normally it is frustrating when I want to get something resolved quickly and I can't talk to anyone.

With that being said, anytime I haven't been able to figure something out or needed support, I have emailed my rep that helped me set up my system and he was quick to respond and help me get what I needed.

Courtney F.
Setor: Consultório médico
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

A future forward HRIS

Avaliado em 09/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has allowed us to set up 4 companies in one system, connect all the teams but directly integrate with so many applications we are using elsewhere.

Vantagens

I love that this system makes for the most seamless onboarding experience both for the employee and the human resources team. It allows for so many different components that were limiting in other systems (multi-company org chart in one place,360 integration with so many apps without an additional cost, multiple tiers of permissions and policies per employee level)

Desvantagens

I wish that it allowed for employees t fill out a form without having to print and upload. This is the only thing I haven't liked so far.

Stephanie C.

Versatility for HR, Benefits, Payroll and more

Avaliado em 12/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We came off of a PEO into this platform. It took us some time to get things running smoothly, but now it has really streamlined on- and off-boarding, employee benefits and payroll.

Vantagens

Rippling interfaces with hundreds of companies which allows the flexibility to use the resources you need. We were able to work with our own benefit broker, 401(k) provider, time keeping, and more. Their interface has allowed us to connect products as SSO, even those that don't necessarily connect with Rippling. They have worked very closely with us to get things right and I appreciate that our feedback is listened to and acted upon.

Desvantagens

Our payroll is very complicated. It took us several runs to get the bugs worked out and we still have to do some things manually, though we are changing timekeeping vendors which will help tremendously.

Also, in the beginning we didn't have a dedicated account manager so we had to work with different people after implementation. That had since been rectified.

David A.
Setor: Petróleo e energia

Rippling Software Review

Avaliado em 14/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great. The amount of HR and payroll time I have to spend on a daily basis is dramatically decreased. Employees are also very much in control of all their own data and feedback has been very positive

Vantagens

The design of the software makes sense. Coming from other payroll software Rippling has a central platform where you can then jump off into any app that you need, from payroll, to time off, to onboarding. All the programs work seamlessly together and are designed to make sense to users of all technical skill levels.

Desvantagens

We had some issues with migration from the prior software, but this has more to do with the prior softwares issues than Rippling.

Josh H.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Traduzido para o Português

Rippling is a one stop shop

Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Vantagens

It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Desvantagens

Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.