Omnisend

Automação de marketing para lojistas de comércio eletrônico inteligentes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

709 avaliações

Emre
Emre
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Positive experience results

Avaliado em 27/11/2022

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

Vantagens

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Desvantagens

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Omnisend review

Avaliado em 28/11/2022

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Vantagens

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

Desvantagens

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Best price/ performance

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

Vantagens

I like the design of the email templates.

Desvantagens

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
Diana
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Is Omnisend right for you?

Avaliado em 03/08/2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Vantagens

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Desvantagens

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nuno

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Avaliado em 12/12/2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Vantagens

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Desvantagens

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Avaliado em 04/08/2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Desvantagens

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Avaliado em 03/08/2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Vantagens

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Avaliado em 25/08/2022

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

Desvantagens

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Pearl
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I recommend this to all my clients

Avaliado em 30/11/2022

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

Desvantagens

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse e Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good Product for Price

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

We use it to send email campaigns to our following. Whether they are sales, updates, product information, etc. We break them into segments and make sure the information is applicable to each segment.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use. We were able to easily set up segments, sync it to our Shopify webstore and create lists based on user's website behaviors.

Desvantagens

I wish it had more integrations with other platforms/softwares. We were actually sold on it having access to some softwares, but it was not the case. I know webhooks can be done, but just involves more cost of developers versus easier integration.

Mary Elizabeth
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

Loving Omnisend

Avaliado em 24/08/2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Vantagens

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Desvantagens

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

William
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best priced email campaign service

Avaliado em 28/11/2022

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

Vantagens

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

Desvantagens

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Constant Contact e Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.
Colin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

Avaliado em 24/08/2022

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Vantagens

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

Desvantagens

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Jade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best email service for new bloggers!

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Desvantagens

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Ashfaq

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Desvantagens

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify

Tatyana

We love Omnisend!

Avaliado em 16/12/2022

Love Omnisend so much!

Love Omnisend so much!

Vantagens

Our favorite part is the dedicated account manager - Sydney! She is always looking for ways for us to optimize and helps with any issues that come up! I love having one person who helps us with projects rather than feeling like you are lost in a cog with many other programs/companies.

Desvantagens

Would love more segmentation options, but software is awesome overall!One thing I would love to improve is just having a drop down for time when scheduling a campaign. The current time selector is very sensitive and easy to make a mistake on. Perhaps splitting date and time into two drop downs.

Meryam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Omnisend is a game changer!

Avaliado em 25/08/2022

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

Vantagens

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

Desvantagens

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Tanya
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, helpful support

Avaliado em 28/11/2022

Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Vantagens

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

ActiveCampaign, Brevo e Marketo Engage

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.
Rob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

Avaliado em 29/08/2022

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

Vantagens

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Desvantagens

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Constant Contact, Yesware e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Mailchimp was not working or supported with Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

seem easy to setup with shopify
Nick
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Avaliado em 02/08/2019

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Vantagens

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Desvantagens

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Constant Contact

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.
Nadia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Works fine but still needs improvement

Avaliado em 28/11/2022

I think it works fine for the price.

I think it works fine for the price.

Vantagens

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

Desvantagens

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Alejandra
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Amazing Email Mkt Tool!

Vantagens

I love how flexible is Omnisend. We can work in developing email campaigns and automations for our 4 brands, measuring results instantly, and improving our campaign constantly by analyzing metrics! Very user friendly and easy to manage for the marketing team. Omnisend has been a key in the success of our marketing plan and sales.

Desvantagens

I would love that the new email builder has a "view in browser" option.

Cauley

What a find!

Avaliado em 02/08/2019

On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

Vantagens

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Desvantagens

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

• Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

You're in for some billing surprises...

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

Vantagens

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Desvantagens

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo e Drip

Christian
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Switched to Omnisend 6 months ago, helped transform out emails

Avaliado em 28/11/2022

Very pleased with our experience.

Very pleased with our experience.

Vantagens

The ease of use, the look, and the simplicity of email creation. The customer service has been top notch

Desvantagens

I wish at times the list management would be easier. The ability to make segments based on data is excellent but I would love to make a manual email list at times.

Razões para escolher o Omnisend

More features at a fair price

Razões para mudar para o Omnisend

The price, customer support, and simplicity