Guesty

Administrar uma empresa de locação é difícil. O Guesty torna tudo mais fácil.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

270 avaliações

Andrew
Andrew

Fantastic product, exceptional company

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

I've had a great experience with Guesty - they have a caring, competent team and a fantastic product. I've tried several alternatives, and I am comfortable saying Guesty is the best vacation rental solution available.

Vantagens

Guesty's software has all the key functionality needed to run a large scale property management business effectively, and then some. They're also always rolling out new features, and they have a fantastic team that consistently goes above and beyond to provide an exceptional customer experience. Their 24/7 customer support is also a key value add, since issues can happen around the clock in this line of business.

Desvantagens

The accounting integration functionality isn't fully built out with Quickbooks yet, although they're in beta and will be rolling out a solution shortly. This was the only issue that I've encountered.

Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best all-in-one management software

Avaliado em 29/12/2021

I've automated 80% our business with the help of Guesty and don't need to toggle between multiple softwares to get things done. It's been a major driver of our growth in 2021!

Vantagens

Guesty allows you to run nearly your entire business on its software without needing to integrate with a suite of 3rd party tools. And when you do need a 3rd party tool, they make the integration very simple. The UI is easy to navigate thanks to a thorough onboarding process and customer support is extremely fast. Also love being able to have as many users as we wish. Every cleaner, maintenance person, assistant, etc has access to the software with their own personalized permission sets. Highly recommend to help you scale!

Desvantagens

I imagine this is more of a fault with VRBO but you have to process payments yourself vs simply getting a payout like you do with Airbnb. This is an administrative headache that we didn't have before integrating with Guesty.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Razões para escolher o Guesty

More functionality and automation capabilities.

Hospitable.com

Razões para mudar para o Guesty

Better user reviews and referrals from others in the industry.
Wesley
Wesley

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Excellent Software, Terrible Support

Avaliado em 21/03/2019

Overall:

Overall:
The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects.

The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month.

I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market.

I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.

Vantagens

Guesty has a great intuitive platform. It has all of the features that you'd expect, and they all work fairly well. The feature sets are fine, though they may be found on other platforms, but what you pay for is the integrations. Guesty integrates with nearly all software that you'd expect or want it to. Their chat feature is the most mature, and the best part of the software, but automated messaging leaves much to be desired. It is not possible to set up automated message without customer support (in most cases). Team management and listing management both work as expected, and are a pleasure to work with. The software is definitely among the most developed in the industry.

Desvantagens

Overall Guesty attempts to be good at all things, and master of none. There are numerous softwares that do individual things far better, like automation, messaging, cleaning team management. Overall the worst part of the experience of Guesty was the support system. While all softwares use live help nowadays, you have to submit manual tickets to guesty. There is no phone line to call, and you can't ever chat with a representative. While the website claims that they do full set-up, it's wrong. I sent over 40 back and forth messages with support as they tried to have me do my own setup. After requesting help with a particular issue, they did not have a representative do the work for me. On top of that, months into use, the software still doesn't work as expected. I'd say that delivery is definitely far below what is expected from such a large company.

Jakub Aleksander
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Channel Manager on the market.

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

Vantagens

The quality of the software and the professionalism of their team.

Desvantagens

It is on the more expensive side however you get what you pay for.

Resposta do Guesty

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review, Jakub. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to spread the word about Guesty. We’re here for you anytime.

Nathan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Guesty handles most all of our organizational needs

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

Guesty is a great product. I spent a lot of time researching other PMS systems before deciding on Guesty. Of course, it's not the most cost-effective, but for the price and the capabilities, I believe it is the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team have been great to us and we look forward to growing our business with Guesty.

Vantagens

We chose Guesty as our PMS for our 5-room mini inn in mid-2019 and have been using it ever since. It's been so helpful in getting our systems organized. The unified inbox keeps all of our communication in one place from our various booking channels. It's also very easy for our 4-person team to use when handling guest communication, scheduling cleanings, and setting pricing rules. The technical support answers most questions very quickly and if you need to get in touch with an account manager by phone they are willing to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manager and is extremely helpful and easy to talk to.

Desvantagens

I think that the accounting and revenue management portion of Guesty could use additional features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our account manager told us that this is a new feature rolling out right now which we are very excited to see. It is an extra fee, but if it's good it could really help out the accounting/bookkeeping side of things for which we now use Quickbooks for.

Cloudbeds

Razões para mudar para o Guesty

It was overall a better product with more options that actually mattered. The price was a bit higher, but the value and performance is exceptional.
Baris
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Guesty makes it easy to manage bookings with its exceptional features

Avaliado em 21/11/2020

Guesty is one of our favourite softwares that provides end to end solution for operational management as well as multiple online reservation channel management. As an extensive solution provider it solves our needs in general however when it comes to details there appears some critical problems which you need to address the customer service.

Vantagens

Guesty combines the features for operational management features with channel management which makes it a matchless solution for our daily operations since it is hard to manage staff, guests, payments from different softwares. Combining all these at one place, Guesty provides end-to-end solution for all our hotel operations.

Desvantagens

They do not provide live support, instead you need to creat tickets in their support system and wait for their response. This is not suitable for a software which is at the core of operations, actually there are a lot of cases that needs urgent support while the operations are ongoing in our hotels.

innRoad

Razões para escolher o Guesty

We switched to Guesty because Guesty combines multiple channel management along with operational management in a better way then HotelKey.

Razões para mudar para o Guesty

Of these alternatives Guesty was the one that combines channel management with property management in best way.
Hasan
Hasan

AVOID - DO NOT BUY FROM GUESTY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SCALE

Avaliado em 30/01/2024

Extremely poor and unsatisfied considering the amount of money you have to pay, which is ludricious to begin with - we regret moving from uplisting to guesty.

Vantagens

NOTHING - their support is EXTRMELY SLOW- their systems DO NOT WORK! we have had so many syncing issues, its caused double bookings, really unhappy guests, and we have looked stupid in front of our investors. We regret with our heart to have chosen guesty. We will 100% be changing the platforms.

Desvantagens

The onboarding integration migration is EXTREMELY POOR. The systems don't work, you will get double bookings. The support team won't help fast enough.

Razões para escolher o Guesty

We thought guesty would allow us to scale better, better integration with Expedia messages, and better overall system. We were very wrong. The support team is non existant, we can't even see double bookings on the calendar management, we've had multiple guests book the same flats, and showed up to the flats, causing extremely poor management and service. We are not happy at all.

Uplisting

Resposta do Guesty

Hi Hasan, we are constantly evaluating user feedback in order to improve our system. This review has been taken onboard and we will work to evaluate your technical limitations with your Success Manager. Thanks!

Peter

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Guesty Top Tier Software

Avaliado em 14/02/2023

Guesty has been a one stop shop for us. It makes our teams experience much easier and listing on all platforms a breeze. We love that they are adding new features and always improving. Our team sucess rep Taylor, was great. Our team loved meeting with her on our calls and each meeting was so productive and a lot of fun. Top notch service!

Calendar ViewChannel IntegrationUnified Inbox

Desvantagens

The one negative is being the payment processor for VRBO. We have to authorize security deposits and through Stripe can only be held for 7 days. If the booking is 7 days, youre out of luck and have to put a high security deposit for safety which leads to not a ton of bookings.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Razões para escolher o Guesty

Needed a better channel manager that was not based off the airbnb listing

Guesty For Hosts
Zachary

Truly the elite PMS

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

After dealing with two other PMS, and demoing a couple more I can confidently say it's the best out there and worth the price tag.

Vantagens

I appreciate the hands-on support and dedicated team that know us and our situation, there's never a need to repeat issues to random support members.

Desvantagens

My only issue is some of the guest communications don't appear until a reservation is confirmed.

Lincoln

Guesty

Avaliado em 10/05/2019

Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Vantagens

Seems to be the most powerful calendar management software I could find. Best feature is their GCS service. Also synchronization to Rentals United as well as the ability to publish listings directly from software into channels like booking.com etc.

Desvantagens

User interface isn't great. Also only way to contact customer service is via email. (They are pretty good with responding)

Shanyn

Lack of Customer Service on Major Issues

Avaliado em 19/04/2021

I am currently looking for a different company and would never recommend them to any property management company. Very disappointed especially for the price.

Vantagens

I liked the automation services until they stop working.

Desvantagens

You cannot get ahold of anyone when you are having a major issue. They also captured my customers credit card numbers and double charged them when the automation was not set to that. Which obviously is causing huge complaints and bad reviews for my business as the customers are thinking I am double charging them for no reason. Very embarrassing and also detrimental to my integrity.

More automation capabilities.

Razões para mudar para o Guesty

The mobile app at the time which turned out to be not as described. On the Guesty Mobile app you cannot add a reservation or make changes to a reservation which proved to be difficult and one of the main issues I went with their program. Lots of unkept promises from Guesty.

Hi Shanyn,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. We are devastated to hear about this.

We would love the opportunity to turn things around for you. Please provide us with your email address and we will reach out ASAP to remedy these concerns.

Kindest Regards,
The Gusty Customer Success Team

Thomas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Terrible support - be aware

Avaliado em 12/07/2023

It is nice as long as you don't need help ! If you ever need support for technical issue, you will regret doing business with them.

Vantagens

Easy to use and good looking. It made the property management easier with automatic messages and other nice features

Desvantagens

We randomly had problems one day, our account has been deactivated mysteriously. Our bill was paid, everything was normal, but no more syncing and impossible to work with the system. One day before, they charged us all the commission for upcoming reservations and seem to have pulled the plug with us (long term customers, which did noting bad....)It is impossible to get ahold of the customer service, nobody can help and they close my online tickets without resolving the situation!

Razões para escolher o Guesty

A friend of mine is with this system and it works really well, he suggested me to use it.

I tought it was better.... But I was wrong
Caleb
Caleb

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Lacking in features you would expect

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

Vantagens

Honestly not much. They have decent automations.

Desvantagens

Where do I begin…You can’t run anywhere the full service from the app. Overall guesty is pretty bad. I came from guesty for hosts and that had way more functionality for way less of a price. I would avoid guesty at all costs, especially if you use VRBO. Their “integration” is very bad and any alteration, requires lots of manual work to fix guesty. Incorrectly calculates tax and channel commission with no way to edit other than submitting a support ticket smh.

Natasha

The Best PMS Software in the vacation rental insdustry

Avaliado em 22/04/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manger. She is super responsive and available to help us troubleshoot integration issues with other platforms. She has helped us tremendously! We are a small but fast growing business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Guesty helps us continue to learn all the new Guesty features to help us better manage our business. She is super sweet, personal, and very detailed. We love Guesty!

Vantagens

The unified message inbox and app capabilities to manage our listings on the go.

Desvantagens

Looking forward to more visual training materials & courses.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Software

Nightmare of a Software Experience - stay away / False Advertising

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

If you are like me, of course you need a solution. I was misled by the marketing and sales team to sign up here, and misled by biased 'comparison' web pages on the internet that are optimized enough to bring everything to the forefront.

I have built my lil airbnb biz to 150k/year plus ( gross, not net ) in less then a year, and as a software engineer, I know good software when I see it. I have tried 8 or 10 similar tools and reviewed 50 - 60 to pick those 8. I am happy to share what worked to help those out in a similar position. Here is what I have tried and what worked, with + and - to compare advantages and disadvantages.

What I detest most of all is business models like guesty's, which want a percentage of your company ( via a percentage of your sales ) to give you their service. Avoid these at all costs.

Lodgify
- Solid site for creating your own bookings, CANT import your listings, you have to recreate them, expensive... currently at $34/listing.

Tokeet
- Tons of promise at the beginning, automates import and export to different sites, start with Airbnb listings you created and auto generate listings elsewhere - but the messaging feature is so darn broken it made me want to pull my hair out. Every single incoming message is a new thread. Imagine looking at your phone and there are 30 new message threads from the same person. What the... Also, the linking listings to avoid double bookings feature requires a Phd to get correct, its BAD... more below

Vantagens

The chat with customers feature worked well.

Desvantagens

- False promises by the sales reps
- Glitchy software
- If you try to import your Airbnb listings, it will erase all of your 'linked listings' rules - which are there to prevent double bookings, AND NOT TELL YOU - so you will be immediately exposed to double booking if you are using this feature. Even https://tokeet.com/ was wise enough to put a note in there.
- If you try to set it up yourself instead of waiting for a rep to do it for you, the software will immediately start charging your card without letting you know.
- They promised to help simplify my business, but in the end the glitchy software and terrible documentation vastly complicated it.
- They promised to scale my ads to many different channels, but did not, in the sales call, mention any of the additional hurdles which would be present in each channel.
- It was faster, cheaper and simpler to add the listings to other channels manually then to try to use this software
- The sales rep offered a full refund when he found out I was dissatisfied, but then failed to deliver and stopped responding to communications, while still charging my card, weeks after he agreed to issue a refund.
- The customer service department is by email only and very slow to respond, so I spent several nights with my system that I worked really hard to create in shambles, cancelling all my plans, trying to fix the errors this system created by hooking it in.

In a nutshell, DO NOT use this software. Even if it was free.

Édouard

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good software overall but a lot of shortcomings!

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

I've been using Guesty for a year now with about 20 ads and I think I can make a pretty accurate opinion.

The software is ok overall but unfortunately Guesty is surfing on its place of leader of the market. The UX/UI is really bad overall. There are still many bugs.

One big problem: Guesty isn't responsive!! Yes we are in 2022...
The mobile app is useful but don't count on it if you need to change something on one of your listing. It's only useful to check your calendar and to answer your messages. Nothing else.

Overall the tool helps you in a lot of tasks but it will make your life very difficult in others.

The tool is really badly translated (in French anyway) so I stayed in English. It looks like it was translated by an intern using Google Translate! Moreover, the date formats are American which is confusing for my European guests.

I hope Guesty will make big efforts on all these points because I don't even give them a chance when a competitor will propose a much better global experience.

I'm not even talking about the scam I experienced when I started with Guesty! An employee of Guesty kindly contacted me by email to offer me a training session with her to help me to get used to the tool. Of course she never bothered to tell me that this session was not free. I noticed on my invoices that I had been charged $750 for 2 or 3 hours of training!!!!!!!! I obviously complained to customer service but they didn't care.

Automation
Auto payments
Calculation of commissions
Owner portal
Help center
Customer service

Desvantagens

Very bad translation of the software + date formats only in US format
UI/UX very bad - Design not great
Many bugs
Not always user friendly
Mobile app not enough
Website not responsive

Ariany

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Expensive for the HUGE lack of Customer service. There is no phone number to get support.

Avaliado em 24/09/2021

Not good at all. Couldn't tell you much about my experience with the employees other than a bunch of random names on emails.

Vantagens

It has an easy format to use, when things work.

Desvantagens

The customer service part for me is the hands down the WORST part of this system.
their "help" are tickets that are answered by random employees. Lets say you put a ticket request for something you may well have over 4 employees answering the "ticket" . Its hands down the worse.

There is NO PHONE NUMBER, there is zero service over the phone. IF you are having a huge issue like I did with a merge with airbnb and double bookings. Get ready to have to open a million tickets and have to resolve the problem YOURSELF.

For the price you pay on guesty, an over the phone customer support is a bare minimum they should offer.

Not to mention, they just now added accounting (basic for a PMS system) and you have to pay a "initiation fee" for "training" that's about $1k, then add another $10 per month per property to use the accounting system of theres. Again, having accounting in a PMS system is a very basic thing to offer.

I wonder is every time they "add something" will we have to pay another $10 a month per home ? As well as another huge "training fee" ?

Another HUGE CON is their "website" feature, just doesn't work, literally every other day that I go on my site its down, or there is warning message before the site opens.

I was told I could use guesty to connect with my own site and having the "booking widget" type of deal work on it.. False statement .

Thomas R
Thomas R

Great PMS software

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

Guesty is a great tool to manage your properties and all related tasks and administration that comes along with it. In special I would like to mention they have a great support department which will help you in any way possible.

In the two years I've worked with Guesty I've always had a dedicated point of contact who I could reach out to. In special I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their support and dedication.

Vantagens

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

I've had many calls to talk about my daily practices and challenges and if needed they would help me setting up the settings. Along the go they released some great features to make our processes less time consuming and more efficient.

Desvantagens

From time to time Guesty have had some bugs but they always kept me updated and tried to work on a solution as soon as possible. I think this is part of the process in a market that constantly changes.

Mikey
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Guesty are terrible

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

BAD, ticket too long to respond too, I was down from my booking system for a week which is a loss of £1000.

Vantagens

Calender is good other that that not much else.

Desvantagens

No customer service on support better products on there for less money.

Kigo

Razões para escolher o Guesty

More support is available.

Razões para mudar para o Guesty

automation option available at the time.
Jennifer

Horrible Software

Avaliado em 05/03/2023

Absolutely horrible. This was the worst experience and I just had to come here to warn the masses.

Vantagens

The calendar. I did love the Guesty calendar but unfortunately that is the only good thing that this company has to offer.

Desvantagens

The app is absolute garbage. There is 0 functionality and it is not user friendly. Everything has to be done on a desktop. Good luck updating your listings. The customer service never had an actual answer when you message in. You can not have automated messages come from you, they come from the account owner for the property you manage. The software is super overpriced and glitchy. Whenever we had an issue, they always circled back to us doing something wrong even though it turned out to be a glitch in the system on their end every single time. Not only is Guesty grossly overpriced but their glitches caused us to lose many reservations and have a lot of issues with guests. They also have a hefty cancelation fee if you get to the point that you just can’t stand the horrible service anymore. Buyer beware!!!

Hi Jennifer,

We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. From what I can see you used the Guesty for Host service. Is this correct? I ask as this is the Guesty for Pro review site. I would like to redirect your feedback to the relevant department at Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that we reach out and work through the issues you have raised in this review?

Alice

Longstanding Relationship with Guesty

Avaliado em 04/11/2022

Guesty is a one-stop shop helping us stay on top of the complexities of running a vacation rental management business.

Vantagens

There are so many PMS platforms to choose from, and we have stuck with Guesty over the past four years. Over the years, we have seen the platform evolve as it responds to the rapidly changing vacation rental market. Throughout, we have seen a thoughtful and customer-driven approach. The technology is extremely user-friendly, making navigating easy for our team members in the field. At the same time, it is robust enough to pull complex reports when we need them.Most of all, we cannot say enough about the PEOPLE who work at Guesty. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Customer Success Manager leaves no stone unturned to resolve any issues, no matter how complex. She is also our go-to source on industry trends and new developments to look out for. We couldn't be happier.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desvantagens

Guesty is not the cheapest platform. However, we are well aware that you get what you pay for!

Freedom

Great product, great team

Avaliado em 16/12/2022

Overall, very happy. Our rep, Sarah S has really improved our opinion as she has been quick to jump in and help where needed and that has made us feel like we always have someone to reply on if anything goes wrong or extra support is needed. Most of our experiences with the various levels of tier support or positive as well. Occasionally we feel like we're repeating ourselves but that seems to just be the nature of support everywhere these days.

Vantagens

The fact that it makes everything so much easier to manage. Being able to automate has saved us so much time and effort.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a little better syncing between Guesty and some of the channels. When the channels roll out new features, those are not always something made available on Guesty. An example of this would be noting the addition of pets and built in pet fees that match with the channel.

Aaron

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Be Careful Of Hidden Costs, Lack Of Support, And Billing Issues

Avaliado em 11/12/2023

Buyer beware. Although the functionality is good, the onboarding people are not transparent with costs. With VRBO and direct booking, it is necessary to set up a payment processor, which in my case I had to set up 5 for 5 different LLCs. Guesty encourages you to use Guesty Pay, which in my case I had to pay 5 different activation fees of $50 I wasn't aware of, as well as a $20 monthly fee on top of 10% processing fees. They basically are telling me too bad I should have read the disclosure closer. There is a lot to do to onboard and I missed it. Guesty is relentless about encouraging nervous new users to buy there add ons. I also have my 5 different LLCs set up to be billed for Guesty Management Software separately, and they keep billing one account, which causes overdraft issues. I keep getting the run around saying they are aware of the issue, and are forwarding to the correct team - BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 MONTHS WITH NO HELP.

Vantagens

I like the synchronization of channels, and the calendar.

Desvantagens

Not an easy way to share calendar with cleaner unless they use the app. Unified inbox is glitchy with VRBO. Guesty tries too aggressively to push their products on you, without transparency of costs. They have billed the wrong account several months in a row. Customer support is very slow on some matters.

Hi Aaron,

We are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you ASAP to help remedy this situation. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.

Alexandra

Best Tool for Fast Growing Property Managers

Avaliado em 26/03/2021

Guest communication for multiple properties costs a lot of time. Guesty found very efficient and innovative ways in solving this problem and we are very satisfied with this service.

Guesty helps us save a lot of time and money - we can manage multiple listings/properties on multiple rental platforms. Without this solution we would have not been able to grow as we did.

Vantagens

Crucial for our decision was the guest communication service and the fact that the software just works! Previously to Guesty we have worked with a low-cost property management tool which was ok for the first business years. As soon as the number of properties grew - at some point very fast - and the landlord`s and guest´s demands grew, we started searching for a more competitive tool. Especially in terms of fast and reliable connectivity with the rental platforms, the imported features, analytics and pricing tools Guesty offers solid solutions. In terms of outsourcing guest communication it is the best solution we have found until now.

Desvantagens

It gets some time until you understand all features, but the Guesty support is really helpful.

Johanna

Avaliado em 01/06/2020

Guesty has greatly improved over the year and a half I've used it. We researched other options as a replacement but never found a system to beat it. The team is happy to help where they can.

Vantagens

Multi-calendar and inbox are easy to use. Extensive analytics. The communication team replies to host emails lightning fast. Ability to create a direct booking website. Our customer success rep is helpful. They continually improve the software, fixing bugs and adding features we ask for. Easy integration with RemoteLock.

Desvantagens

Finding what you're looking for is not always intuitive. If the system you want to integrate Guesty with is not a direct integration, the workarounds are frustrating. There are random tech glitches every so often, such as things not loading, a pop up being half off the screen, analytics pulling wrong numbers, auto-messages being slightly off. The integration with Airbnb can be limited because you need to change the sync style for any setting not in Guesty. Limited phone or chat support for smaller hosts. The website is not as customizable as I'd like.