Avaliações do Nifty

Nifty

Espaço de trabalho completo para gestão de projetos.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

414 avaliações

Pedro
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Organizador de tarefas de forma eficiente

Avaliado em 23/07/2023

O Nifty é um gerenciador de tarefas impressionante que atende às necessidades de organização e produtividade.

Vantagens

A primeira coisa que me impressionou ao abrir o Nifty foi sua interface moderna e limpa. A disposição das informações é intuitiva, tornando a navegação uma experiência agradável. A facilidade em criar, editar e priorizar tarefas é um ponto forte deste gerenciador. Outro aspecto positivo do Nifty é sua capacidade de integração com outras ferramentas populares de produtividade, como Google Calendar, Slack e Trello.

Desvantagens

Embora haja algumas áreas em que o desempenho possa ser aprimorado.

Erik
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent & affordable project management tool

Avaliado em 29/05/2022

I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Vantagens

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Desvantagens

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

ClickUp, Asana e Notion

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Monday was unnecessarily complicated and also rather expensive.

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

Better feature set, better pricing, easier to use - more intuitive
Amanda F
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for keeping all projects in order

Avaliado em 13/07/2023

I think it's great that there are checkpoints along the way. It's a visible reminder that I need to prioritize catching up on older tasks rather than adding more to my list right away. It reminded me a lot of Asana. I appreciate the timer so much since it allows me to keep track of my progress.

Vantagens

I was skeptical about trying Nifty because I had such a hard time settling on a task organizer that actually worked for me. Still, it outperforms every other task manager I’ve tried. It's easy to use, remembers everything I need to do, and sends me the most effective reminders of any app I've tried.

Desvantagens

It doesn't appear that tasks may be linked easily with one another. There are some similarities to Asana, but there are also significant differences, such as the inability to assign the same task to more than one board or project.

Michela
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Decent PM platform, wish it could also manage files/material

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Honestly, I think that Nifty is a decent project management platform, but it is a bit far from the ideal platform our media agency would need. Sometimes I find it not so intuitive when I need to retrieve the files or the tasks we upload/enter. Also, notifications are not always precise and easy to manage: settings are a bit messy, and sometimes the links don't point to the exact spot I was tagged in.

Vantagens

I like the fact that Nifty is designed as a tool for workflow management and includes different features to help teams coordinate, monitor the task progress, and get the work done.

Desvantagens

As a Media Agency, it would be easier if we could have both the actual files/material and the tasks/assignments on the same platform. However, Nifty is not designed to act as a storage platform.

Jordan
  • Setor: Esportes

Best Value Project Management App

Avaliado em 07/03/2023

Nifty allows us to have a place where we can get all ideas out of our heads, and into a place where they can be prioritized and where we can create action plans for each item. We're so glad to have a tool as robust and powerful as Nifty!

Vantagens

Nifty is more than we could hope for, at the price point. The best part about Nifty is how quickly they are releasing new features to improve their product. Their support team is second to none, as well. We get responses almost instantaneously, every time we need help with something. In terms of features and functionality, this app has it all!

Desvantagens

There is only ONE THING that we truly have a gripe about, with Nifty. The SEARCH algorithm is not great. There's so many times we're searching for something and just can't find the thing we're searching for, despite knowing that we're using the correct keyword. I would LOVE to see them implement an Algolia search tool within nifty, or do something to create a better COMPREHENSIVE search function. If a word exists somewhere in a task, comment, native doc, google doc, sub-task, tag, project name, milestone, etc.... we should be able to quickly and easily find it. This is the only CON that we've run into with Nifty, time and time again.

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Better value, while not losing any critical functionality

Slack e Asana
Cheryl
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nifty is my best investment

Avaliado em 22/02/2023

My overall experience has been very positive. The few times that I've had any questions, the support team has been very responsive.

Vantagens

I love having the ability to communicate with my clients and staff all in one application. It's also easy for me to keep track of the various projects and notes.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a ready-to-use CRM template that I can use. I think there's a blog posts that tells us how to use Nifty as a CRM, but I haven't had the time to sit there and get it done. So for now, I'm keeping things in a spreadsheet which isn't ideal.

Razões para escolher o Nifty

I didn't like the meeting feature (video was really slow), and projects were kind of cumbersome to handle.

Basecamp

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

At first, because it was a lifetime deal from Appsumo, but after working with it I purchased more codes and upgraded because it's the best system for me and my business.
Brent

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Modern, forward-facing project management with a gorgeous interface

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

I love using Nifty. It is clean, they are always updating the software, and it has been well supported. I enjoy having a task management app that is full-featured but doesn't run slow. 99% of what I need is already there, and I'm finding new features all the time that I get usage out of. The interface, the client portal features, and more make it really enjoyable and flexible for the way I use it, which is to manage client projects and tasks while also having a place for documents and agreements and embedding analytics for clients to see all in one place.

Vantagens

I love how well laid out Nifty is. Everything is very clean and easy to see, easy to read, and a joy to use. The site is snappy and not slow like many other tools I've used. Nifty has almost every feature I need, minus a couple of organizational features. But I'm able to manage as many projects as I need, create custom tables and fields, and even have a client portal where I can let clients see and manage tasks, documents, and even embed things like reports, videos and pretty much anything else that can be embedded. I also love how you can use cName so put your whole Nifty account into your own custom domain on your site, which looks better for clients. This is AMAZING in a tool of this price.

Desvantagens

I really wish there was one more level of nesting for projects, so I can have multiple projects under a single brand. It's not terrible as I can create multiple portfolios and put them inside it. But one more level would allow me to organize things a little better, which is the only thing I miss from my previous task management app. I would also love to have the ability to embed a pre-sorted "finished tasks" view easily. Right now, it doesn't properly sort tasks when your client visits a shared view. The email system where you can add tasks and documents through email works most of the time, but I've had it not add things a few times.

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

ClickUp is fantastic, but has just gotten a little busy and complicated. While it can do most everything, it's almost TOO much. But also, a major issue for me is that ClickUp is more limited in sharing views and you can't use your own domain for that.
Sarah
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flexible Project Management for the Win!

Vantagens

Being able to see My Work all in one spot gives me a calendar and deadline view to work from, and I can set up not just multiple projects but also multiple portfolios to segment my business paths. Add to that an active development process that just keeps making it better, and I'm thrilled!

Desvantagens

More events would be great for Zapier integration (right now it only has events for newly created items or task completion, but not status updates).

Basecamp e Asana

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Easier to use, great interface for website, Windows app, and mobile. It does everything I need to do everywhere I need to do it, without all the extra clutter.

Trello, Basecamp, ClickUp e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

More streamlined and less overhead on task management
Denise
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Teamwork and task management combined

Avaliado em 14/02/2023

Using Nifty, we don't have to worry about juggling two separate apps for work-related communication and task management. With everything being handled in one central location, including meetings, I've noticed a marked improvement in the effectiveness of the business.

Vantagens

Though there are numerous apps for both work management and team communication, none of them combine the two. We don't like using a bunch of different programs on my team. Nifty is an innovative solution because it combines four formerly separate apps into one.

Desvantagens

When compared to other market leaders like Slack for conversation and Monday for task management, the app's stability falls short. There would be gaps in the conversation logs when past conversations mysteriously vanished. This is an additional annoyance for us.

Avaliador Verificado

Great Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Nifty is great product but it has very slow progress in his roadmap. They need to follow the trend and adjust their feature according the market.

Vantagens

We have Kanban and Gantt view and the best is with each task we can put subtask and put many comments on it with member attribution.

Desvantagens

I think this tool would be great if they implement with Notion to avoid Docs and folder.

Trello e Slack

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

Because we have all in it (like trello, slack, gantt) .
Eric R
  • Setor: Pesquisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Nifty is a very good project management system with a lot of potential.

Avaliado em 06/03/2023

Nifty has been useful in helping us more effectively track our projects with their simple Trello-like board, track our hours per tasks and projects, and streamline communication.

Vantagens

The pricing was attractive and the fact that it allowed for a good number of internal and external collaborators worked out well for us.

Desvantagens

The UI feels like it would benefit from a review by a UX expert to reduce the number of clicks to select things and do basic actions.

Trello, Microsoft Project e ClickUp

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Nifty offer more options to track hours and project administration.

Price
Agni

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very easy to use but powerful

Avaliado em 28/06/2020

We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

Vantagens

This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

Desvantagens

These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Ora, monday.com e ClickUp

Design and Chat feature

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

better pricing , nice design and easy to implement.
Adam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Fast and helpful PM tool for business needs

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

All in all, I quite enjoy working inside Nifty and using it for almost all of my business projects and tasks.

Vantagens

For me the most important are:
- time tracking feature for each task, which allows us to track exact time needed to complete certain processes
- internal chat - which is helping us communicate without email,
- kanban and list view - which are essential,
- also swimlane and calendar views - are great additions
- Nifty docs - which allow creating internal documents
- ability to import Gdrive docs and sheets - and to work with them inside Nifty
- nice looking dark mode

What I'd like to see /or have improved in Nifty:
- improved subtasks - ability to create sub-subtasks
- more dependency options - only basic is available - "if A isn't completed, block B"
- more reminder options - utilizing email and SMS
- Nifty lacks the ability to drag the screen left and right with left mouse button by clicking anywhere (you have to click on the narrow bottom bar and drag your screen this way which isn't v. convenient)

Tayshiro
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple enough and complex enough

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

Vantagens

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

Desvantagens

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Trello, Ora, Asana e Notion

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Too many bells and whistles from other PM tools slow down my tasks. Nifty has enough without Lacking features.

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

Nifty has a great UI/UX and it’s simple enough yet complex enough
James
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps

Avaliado em 06/06/2020

Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

Vantagens

These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far:

* High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Desvantagens

Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

monday.com e Asana

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Trello was the initial trail blazer but then they lagged behind in features and UX. Nifty combines most/all essential project management tools in one place.

Christopher

The Best SAAS Tool You've Never Used

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

We are a software development startup that overlaps slightly with an existing successful business. It's been very difficult for us to coordinate projects and communication across the team, and as we bring on new team members, this was becoming more of an issue. Nifty has allowed us to organize our projects/tasks/communications, while providing an approachable interface for even new users. It's awesome. My days are literally better because of Nifty.

Vantagens

Everything. It's the best UI/UX I've ever seen. Using the tool is super intuitive, and then you find there are even more powerful functions just underneath the surface. Makes it both approachable, easily adoptable, while at the same time being able to scale to meet the new challenges/complexities of your business as it grows.

This is the absolute best tool you have never used. Yes it's the best project management tool, but in terms of app design, feature set, quality, interface, customer support and beyond, Nifty is also the best SAAS tool that exists in any niche.

Desvantagens

There is literally nothing I dislike. I found one problem, where I was unable to paste content with bullet points into a Nifty Doc. I reported it, and they already had it as an upcoming fix for their next update. Less than 48 hours later it was fixed. Not only was it fixed, but their support team followed up with me to let me know. Just first class in every single way.

Andrew

I really enjoy nifty

I really like nifty, and we use it every day

I really like nifty, and we use it every day

Vantagens

It has (mostly) everything we need to get the job done

Desvantagens

It could be easier for guest (our clients) to use. More customization for what the guest can see (get rid of overview take them straight to their project). Slow dev cycle - features take forever to get released.

Pricing

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

price, and was hopeful that nifty would release features more quickly
Kevin

A Solid Choice for Project Management

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

I've been using Nifty for a couple years and keep adopting more features and integrating them into my project and planning workflows.

Vantagens

The interface is easy to use and learn quickly. You can use the basic features or customize as needed for your particular workflow. You can view tasks and project in multiple views - from basic tasks lists to calendars to gantt charts.

Desvantagens

Enter manual time is a bit cumbersome...takes 3-4 clicks.

monday.com e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

Value - the cost was more palatable to comparable products. The gantt chart feature was easier to use than others at the time I was evaluating.
Sarah
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

A Powerful Program for Managing Projects

Avaliado em 09/01/2023

It's useful for reporting automation and project management. It's useful to work with other divisions to address issues or complete projects. The ability to sync with popular services like Google and Microsoft's Outlook is really helpful.

Vantagens

By centralizing all aspects of project management, it facilitates increased output. As an alternative to using multiple programs, it allows you to keep track of your conversations, tasks, files, and objectives, among other things. Nifty's characteristics allow for significant productivity and revenue increases when put to use. Useful for making sure nothing has been overlooked and that everything is organized as needed.

Desvantagens

The amount of storage available is inadequate, and the UI is not particularly appealing. Many users would benefit from greater support for connecting via social media.

Anil

Simplify your Project Management

Avaliado em 29/06/2020

So far I am enjoying the simplicity in which I can create a project and configure it to my needs depending on the specific project requirements. I might be going overboard but I've already created 20 projects in the matter of a week while still being able to get some sleep.

Vantagens

I was able to onboard Nifty and get started within an hour of signing up. The workflow and design make it very easy to use for experienced Project Managers and even those just getting started with project management.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any roadblocks as yet. Possibly deciding on how to structure your projects could be a sticking point. There is the all in one approach of putting everything in one project but it might mean having multiple administrators or making multiple projects based on function within the same portfolio. I recommend the first option for smaller projects and the second for much larger projects with multiple project administrators and users.

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

Nifty has a better value per feature per price point. I can easily scale up or down depending on the project workload. Having that flexibility is important as no project lasts forever, every project is a bit different and every project requires different resources.
Miguel
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nifty could remove the use of emails with clients and teammates to manage projects

Avaliado em 17/10/2022

I use Nifty with several clients and I am very happy because we have been able to drastically reduce using email and WhatsApp.

-File manager
-Integration with Zoom
-Unlimited guests accounts
-Time tracker
-User real-time messaging system
-Spanish translations/interface

Desvantagens

-The automation they offer is basic.
-The calculations and formulas are basic.

Airtable

Razões para escolher o Nifty

At the time I tried Ora, it was a little buggy and the learning curve for the clients I invited was too high.

Ora

Razões para mudar para o Nifty

-Spanish language -A lot of good reviews from other users
Codrut
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Maximizing Efficiency and amazing alternative for Asana

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Firstly, the ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is a key feature that sets your platform apart. It makes it easy for teams to work together on a project, keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring that tasks are completed on time.The time tracking feature is a game-changer. It makes it easy to monitor progress and keep track of how much time is being spent on each task. This helps ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and it also provides valuable insights into how the team is working.Overall, your project management platform is absolutely amazing. It offers all of the key features that are essential for effective project management, and it does so in a way that is user-friendly and easy to use. Whether you are working on a small project or a large-scale project, this platform is the perfect tool to help you stay organized and on track. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful project management tool.

Vantagens

The ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is an excellent feature that enables effective communication among team members.The time tracking feature is incredibly valuable and provides useful insights into how much time is being spent on each task.The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it accessible for team members with varying levels of technical expertise.The platform offers a wide range of customization options that allow teams to tailor their workflows to their unique needs and preferences.

Desvantagens

The platform's extensive customization options can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who are new to project management software.While the time tracking feature is valuable, it may not be necessary for all projects, and some users may find it distracting or cumbersome.The platform's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, particularly for teams that are new to project management software.On the mobile side there it's work to be done.

Notion

Price

Because of LTD deal
Diego

Amazing project management software

Avaliado em 16/03/2021

I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

Vantagens

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone.

It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers.

It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Desvantagens

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly.

However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Trello, ClickUp, Asana e Notion

Razões para escolher o Nifty

More features and better price

Simplicity, UX, features and price
Michael

Great product

Avaliado em 22/02/2023

I've used many communication and project management tools and Nifty has all of the features we need, many of the features we want and has been so nice to have it bundled into a single app.

Vantagens

It checks all of the boxes for what we need in a single application.

Desvantagens

The mobile app can be finicky when trying to read messages in projects and in groups. Sometimes I have to restart the app to continue to read group messages.

Google Chat, Microsoft Teams, Slack e ClickUp

Razões para escolher o Nifty

Better features for the cost

Hive

Price for features
Amod
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

NiftyPM is a fantastic project management software

Avaliado em 08/03/2023

Vantagens

It's very easy to use, very intuitive UI. We have been using it since the last 2 years and have been following their development and growth since then, the team works hard and keeps adding useful, practical features every few months. We'll keep using this as it's very flexible to manage all kinds of projects.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, some integrations break (for e.g. JIRA). However, the team has been proactive, and they fix it in a few days. One more con is sub-tasks need more options. And my final gripe is lack of integrations, it needs to talk with a lot of other services FULLY. For e.g. even though they say they have an integration with Slack, there's no way to customize what updates I get in Slack (I want updates when a task is marked as DONE for example, that's not possible).

Jira, Basecamp e Asana