Avaliações do GrooveJar

GrooveJar

Customizable pop-up tools

5/5 (4 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Awesome software, great apps, great support, very helpful, thanks so much!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Essential for increasing your website conversions. They are helpful as far as setup and really want you to succeed!

Vantagens

Really good apps that help with conversion, and also helpful customer service people that will help you succeed. Overall great company!

Desvantagens

There are some apps that could use some more work, but overall they're great! I just stay away from the ones that aren't useful for my company.

Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

Excellent team ~ Accepts and implements ideas from their customers

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/03/2018

FB

Vantagens

A Great Group with Killer Customer Service and Forward ideas! They feel like part of my team, as open as can be about what I want for my shop. LOve it and the email list grows and grows! What else could you ask for. They listen to what their customers say. There are needs and wants and this group understands the difference.

Desvantagens

It is a bit high in price, but more features are coming. Company works hard to get you what you need for set up, but sometimes it can be several days, which is understandable.

Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

Love GrooveJar!

Avaliado em 17/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Groovejar helps us collect emails for out maid service business, which is very important because those cost nothing to market too, and bring us lots of business. Their kudos app I think it's called helps show our happy customer reviews without our visitors having to leave our website and visit yelp and see our competitors for example. Really exciting for the email drip campaigns for website abandonment they have coming too.

Traduzir com Google

GrooveJar helps increase our conversion on our subscription box website!

Avaliado em 17/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been using GrooveJar on our website WetShaveClub and it really helps visitors to see our customer reviews, collect emails, and do promotions with pop ups and banners. Plus their hype app helps with some social proof. two thumbs up!