Splashtop Remote Support

Suporte remoto para MSPs, provedores de serviços de TI e suporte técnico

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

99 avaliações

Jessica
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I used to Recommend TeamViewer, NOW its all about Splashtop!

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

I came from using Teamviewer, i will never go back. Splashtop is honestly perfect to use.

Vantagens

I loved the easiness of just having a username and password to access my computer, i used to use TEAMVIEWER, and of course we needed the IP address, so some unique number, if not forget it you are out of luck ... this is so much easier and user friendly. Plus, totally inexpensive.

Desvantagens

It was a bit difficult to maneuver at first, trying to get the screen to fit was the worse, i eventually got it and it works fine,

Adriaan

An excellent LogMeIn replacement

Avaliado em 01/05/2021

With Splashtop Remote Support we can effectively manage both our own PCs and servers, as well as that of our clients remotely. The switch from LogMeIn went smoothly, and we've found that the remote support sessions connect far quicker and are more reliable than LogMeIn. Overall we are very satisfied with Splashtop and glad that we've made the switch.

Easy setup
Quick and stable remote connections
Security features
Easy to learn and administer
Low bandwidth requirements
Anti-malware integration

Rollout via Active Directory is a bit tricky, but doable
Only the main admin user is able to create delegated admin accounts

TeamViewer, Central e GoToMyPC

Razões para escolher o Splashtop Remote Support

We've used LogMeIn Free, then LogMeIn Central for many years. However, LogMeIn wrote to us a couple of years ago intending to more than double the price we were paying. So we looked at alternatives, and Splashtop came out on top for functionality and price. After a two week free trial we were satisfied that Splashtop was the way to go.

Central

Ease of use Lots of useful features Pricing
Kenneth
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Keeps crashing

Avaliado em 24/10/2022

THey are not acknowleding this is not productive when we have to restart sessions or ask the customer to restart their PC

Vantagens

We like the easy GUI to access, and the customized deployments

Desvantagens

If a user forgets to logout from his desktop pc and want to use his laptop in the field he cant, and we either have to go to his desktop and sign him out or he can wait for several minutes to terminate a connection, and we are talking +5 minutes .... We have used other solutions in the past, they would popup and asked to terminate the other connection automatically, and be done in seconds...We also constantly getting dropped or very lagged connections suddenly - rate is 50 times higher than with previous solutions - so we know its not the internet but the product... stabiliy is starting to be an issue for us

Resposta do Splashtop Traduzido para o Português

Hi Kenneth. Sorry to see that you're having issues. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team at https://www.splashtop.com/support or our Customer Success team at https://www.splashtop.com/form/contact-customer-success-team for assistance.

Daniel

Finally, Remote Access with a Smile

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

I haven't needed to contact support very much but each time I have they have been quick to help. More than anything in the IT world speed is paramount, these guys are good.

Vantagens

Functionality across pretty much everything. Fast set up. Secure approval for new machines / users, even down to me having to verify who I am on a regular basis - no trouble, reflects the changing IP's.

Desvantagens

The software working through the app is sometimes a little less than smooth. It still works well but could see some improvement.

TeamViewer, Dameware e Zendesk Suite

Razões para escolher o Splashtop Remote Support

LogMeIn while providing a heavyweight piece of software were exorbitantly expensive. Massive price hikes every year. Why did I put up with them for so long? Fear of having a major headache in transitioning all clients to a different product.

Rescue

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop Remote Support

I enquired with many companies, those are just a few that come to mind. The easiest and most useful help was from Splahtop. They gave me a full trial, extended that trial and then helped in the move from LogMeIn to the Splashtop product. All the way through I had regular email communications checking all was going well. Very satisfied customer.
Dave

Replaced LogMeIn Central and Integrates with Datto RMM

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Connecting to a Splashtop cleint is very fast. I also like how it gives a pop up when we connect/disconnect

Vantagens

What I like most about the software it s the cost! The cost is amazing compared to what we had with Central. We have close to 500 Machines using the RMM and Splashtop direct.

Desvantagens

When using with Integrated RMM you cant drag and drop files or print. Would like the remote printer to just re-direct the printers instead of having to ad the XPS Viewer.

Don
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Excellent alternative for Logmein Central Users

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Lower our yearly cost for remote support - and add remote support for MAC users

Vantagens

Easy to use and easy to implement (install new remote clients was easy)

Desvantagens

Not having an easier way to switch focus from remote desktop to my desktop when assisting someone with SOS remote agent.

TeamViewer

Razões para escolher o Splashtop Remote Support

Yearly cost kept on going up up up.

Central

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop Remote Support

Best overall experience from start to finish with a new vendor in over 10 years. They were exceptionally helpful during trial period and have not been disappointed since switching to them.
Joshua

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

remote support has never been easier

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

perfect remote software that integrates well woth naverisk

Vantagens

how easy it is to remote on and manage a device. the only limit is internet connection which is standard for all things so everything on this works well

Desvantagens

can only have one person remoted on a device via splashtop at once.

TeamViewer e VNC Connect

Razões para escolher o Splashtop Remote Support

changed jobs and my old compnay used an in house remote tool that was unstable and unreliable

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop Remote Support

splashtop is more stable and relaible and a lot easier to use
Antonio
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Perfect Remote Support Software

Avaliado em 25/10/2022

Vantagens

One of the best software solutions for online computer support. Particularly suitable for those who offer remote assistance on computer or software.

Desvantagens

The platform is elegant and functional as well as well made from a design point of view.

Jaden
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for remote support on MacOS

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

WE enjoy having the capability of Splashtop for remote support it works great.

Vantagens

We typically used Splashtop on Mac's because it was easier to use and easier for the user when trying to connect remotely.

Desvantagens

Overall no real complaints here. I have not used it heavily enough to see any real flaws yet.

octavio santiago
  • Setor: Belas Artes
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Utilisation pratique

Avaliado em 10/11/2022

Vantagens

pratique et rapide, pour une utilisation personnelle

Desvantagens

aucun de spécial, le logiciel est utile et facile

Matt
  • Setor: Construção

Robust Remote Support

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Any time I have contacted support with a question they were always fast, friendly, and helpful. I haven't needed to contact them about any major issues because it performs like it is supposed to and has never given me any trouble.

Vantagens

Splashtop was incredibly easy to setup, and is very user friendly. It has all of the features we need and offers features we didn't think we would use but they turned out to be a great bonus to have.

Desvantagens

When it comes to Pro/Cons, there are no cons with Splasthtop. There are a few minor features that would be nice to have, like seeing the user activity status on the main screen of the business app, and we have submitted feature requests, hopefully they will be added in an upcoming product update.

Mike
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Remote Support for IT.

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

I wish I knew about it earlier. They should advertise better especially to IT professionals. LogMeIn was good but they started charging way too much.

Vantagens

Splashtop helps me in the ability to remote into my PC's without having the user do anything as it loads a small app on the PC that I can see when its online and remote in at will. It also has the ability to let me into any PC that can get on the internet and provide a number that will allow me to get in giving me even more PC's I can access remotely. The price if very affordable for what this can do, it also has a function to chat and do file transfers so it’s a full remote support software. I can access this on my iPhone to remote into PCs as well giving me the ability to do support anywhere and anytime. They supply updates regularly to keep it running in tip top shape.

Desvantagens

There is not much it can't do. As long as they fix bugs that come up sometimes, and they do, its all good.

Ryan
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Value and Support!

Avaliado em 01/08/2020

While the Remote Support product is pretty easy to figure out, there were a few questions along the way. The support team was very responsive - I used email and chat options.

Vantagens

We reviewed several products for our company and Splashtop handled our primary needs for supporting our workstations remotely. One of the biggest pros was the inclusion of the employee remote access to their PC's - especially during these WFH times! We ended up saving a substantial amount of money due to the consolidation of IT Remote Support tool and the Employee Remote Access into one product.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more alerts and reporting available, as well as more information provided for each workstation.

TeamViewer e Microsoft Teams

Razões para escolher o Splashtop Remote Support

Was looking for an a more robust and cost effective method. This consolidated two products into one.

GoToMyPC

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop Remote Support

One product built into one and the price was perfect - especially for the size of our organization (75 employees)
Albert

Great Functionality and better bang for buck against Teamviewer

Avaliado em 13/05/2020

I'm an MSP providing support to small to medium size businesses, I need a cost effective, reliable mobile support tool for all operating systems and Splashtop does it for me. I moved from Teamviewer as it was expensive and cumbersome and wasn't able to support me with a solution unique to my business.

Vantagens

Easy to use, better screen render than teamviewer, easy to install and great admin controls. Also allowed me to distribute and manage remote administrators.

Desvantagens

does not work on Linux well. Sometimes it does not work and no reason for connection issues. but quick reboot of streamer and the problem is sorted.

Ludovic
  • Setor: Construção

Efficiency

Avaliado em 28/05/2020

Vantagens

The most interesting in this software is how that is efficient and easy to install and make all needed setups.
After, of course the price compare to equivalent platform is unrivaled.
With the deploy app process is very easy to install on all machine with a minimum configuration needed.
The view on all machines reachable is efficient and easy to setup to give access different machines (users, groups...)
Of course, there are several improvements needed but the basic functions are already impressive, efficient, and work how they are supposed to work.

Desvantagens

Currently, no bad points, splashtop works like a charm.

Shawn
  • Setor: Automação industrial

Splashtop Remote Support

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Overall great features, great support, great pricing.

Vantagens

All pros. I moved our company from LogMeIn Central to Splashtop and couldn't be happier. Super easy to setup, deploy, and maintain. Cost was a driving factor and it fit well into my budgetary guidelines...very affordable in the realm of remote support tools.

Desvantagens

No cons to speak of. It has met our needs and has done so well in the 2 years we've been using Splashtop.

Eli
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

I was looking for a reasonably priced remote support solution that also enabled me to have clients use the same software to access their computers as well. Once the COVID hit this software enabled me to access smaller clients that did not have any remote access abilities to continue to provide support.

Vantagens

The ability to create specific installation files with specific configurations for specific clients. Also the ability to create users that can only access certain groups of computers. Set up was super easy and support is accessible and knowledgable.

Desvantagens

The printing functionality is a bit cumbersome. But it works.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Software

Makes Remote Support Easy

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

It's invaluable to my job as a customer support agent. I love using it and it makes things very simple.

Vantagens

It's not too clunky, it has a simple interface, and it's at a very affordable price point for small businesses.

Desvantagens

The default option is to not show the remote cursor, which makes it difficult if you are working with a customer and forget to turn it on beforehand.

Drew
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great Value for the money for a remoting solution

Avaliado em 09/08/2018

I recommend it for cheap/smaller environments that just need simple remoting more than RDP can provide, but I wouldn't use this in an enterprise environment.

Vantagens

It is cheap and easy to license. The remoting itself is painless and works well, even in situations where internet connection is a bit... murky. Features are slick and well-designed, easy to access. Works great on desktop and phone/tablet solutions. Installer is great and can be automated in a windows environment.

Desvantagens

It lacks some of the "big boy" features that other remoting softwares can provide, but those cost heaps more money. Support is basically a knowledge base, which is lacking, but honestly enough because it's pretty stable.

Coy
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Don’t Waste your money on Logmein, buy this!

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Excellent, Reasonable priced for a package, works like I need it, just don’t change your packages and we will happy.

Vantagens

Ability to purchase 25 users at a reasonable price so I can access clients without them having to purchase an expensive remote access software.

Desvantagens

No complaints. I don’t know anything to mention here.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy and affordable remote support

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Splashtop has been a near perfect solution for our internal support needs. Every workstation in our organization can be accessed to provide support. With multiple locations and remote users it has been one of our best/most valuable support tools.

Vantagens

Easy and customizable deployment, runs as a service on remote station, client automatically updates, mobile friendly interface.
Can also create security groups for others accessing remote stations and control/limit access by group.

Desvantagens

Access is to the desktop only, would be nice to have access to services, task manager, and system updates without logging in to desktop.
System resource usage seems a little excessive during the remote session.

Kyle
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Remote support company using Splashtop for supporting users

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

Overall, we are happy with splashtop. It is relatively inexpensive and it is very easy for our customers to user

Vantagens

The software is very easy for our customers to use. The download file automatically downloads and opens the file onto their computer. From there they just give us a code and we can access their PC

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have more chatting and voice features built into the software. It also only allows one user to access someone desktop at a time. For example, if we have two remote support users working on the same ticket it would be nice for both to be able to view the customers computer

Michael

Very Good Product!

Avaliado em 06/02/2019

This is a very good product and it is very-well priced. I use both this product and TeamViewer. It has almost all the same remote support features, and it connects very smoothly.

Also, the best distinguishing feature is the deployment setup. It makes it very easy to configure one deployment and deploy it on several computers.

The ONLY issue I have a problem with (and this is big to me) is that there is a slight lag whilst already connected. I use the software side-by-side with TeamViewer and the time to send commands, typing, mouse clicks, etc. is significantly longer than with TeamViewer. This is the only thing keeping me from FULLY committing to a premium subscription to Splashtop. I hope that this can be improved, because otherwise this is a very good produce.

Vantagens

I liked the multi-monitor support the most and also the deployment methods

Desvantagens

I do not like the lag in the connection when sending typing and mouse clicks to remote computer

Matthew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great remote desktop software with incredible features!

Avaliado em 09/02/2018

Being able to control my devices from a distance especially when you are trying to troubleshoot a problem.

Vantagens

At times, I would be at home or on the road and need a file or documents from my work PC and this software makes it quite easy to access my devices over the net. it also allows me to access them via mobile device

Desvantagens

The only issues i have is how it works when there is a poor internet connection. Tho this isn't an issue with the software but id rather it prompt me with the error notification much quicker than just lagging which would eventually result in me restarting the application multiple times

Carl

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Low cost IT remote support product

Avaliado em 20/12/2018

We are happy with the price-feature mix up of this product.

Vantagens

This is the most cost effective replacement we have found to logmein. Once Logmein raised prices after being purchased by Cisco we looked for alternatives. Splashtop allows us to install on 500+ computers, and can have multiple support agents logged in simultaneously when collaborating to solve a problem. We can even

Desvantagens

Software is easy/intuitive to use, the client is great. The web interface is a bit dated, could use a face lift, but we rarely use it. The client interface works well.