67 avaliações

Splashtop Remote Support

Suporte remoto para MSPs, provedores de serviços de TI e suporte técnico

4,5 /5 (67 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
93% dos usuários recomendam este app
67 avaliações
Matthew F.
Traduzido para o Português

Great remote desktop software with incredible features!

Avaliado em 09/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to control my devices from a distance especially when you are trying to troubleshoot a problem.

Vantagens

At times, I would be at home or on the road and need a file or documents from my work PC and this software makes it quite easy to access my devices over the net. it also allows me to access them via mobile device

Desvantagens

The only issues i have is how it works when there is a poor internet connection. Tho this isn't an issue with the software but id rather it prompt me with the error notification much quicker than just lagging which would eventually result in me restarting the application multiple times

Daniel S.

Finally, Remote Access with a Smile

Avaliado em 01/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I haven't needed to contact support very much but each time I have they have been quick to help. More than anything in the IT world speed is paramount, these guys are good.

Vantagens

Functionality across pretty much everything. Fast set up. Secure approval for new machines / users, even down to me having to verify who I am on a regular basis - no trouble, reflects the changing IP's.

Desvantagens

The software working through the app is sometimes a little less than smooth. It still works well but could see some improvement.

Ryan H.
Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Great Value and Support!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 01/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

While the Remote Support product is pretty easy to figure out, there were a few questions along the way. The support team was very responsive - I used email and chat options.

Vantagens

We reviewed several products for our company and Splashtop handled our primary needs for supporting our workstations remotely. One of the biggest pros was the inclusion of the employee remote access to their PC's - especially during these WFH times! We ended up saving a substantial amount of money due to the consolidation of IT Remote Support tool and the Employee Remote Access into one product.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more alerts and reporting available, as well as more information provided for each workstation.

Dan G.
Traduzido para o Português

A good piece of software, although it's bare-bones and a bit slow in comparison with others.

Avaliado em 18/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Splashtop has a good price point and is decent entry-level remote control software, although there are alternatives that perform better. It's hard to beat the price, though. Test a few before you decide.

Vantagens

Super simple to deploy, with support for Macs and PCs. It integrates very well with programs like Autotask, making it very easy to connect to a managed computer that you are also monitoring with Autotask Endpoint Management. Lightweight, small program that is very quick to install.

Desvantagens

In our testing it ran slower than LogMeIn and Teamviewer. There weren't as many options to decrease the resolution to increase network speed, although they may have added that feature as we used this about a year ago. We had trouble connecting to PCs that were in portrait mode, and wouldn't switch to Landscape mode without crashing on some systems.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Michael S.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Vantagens

The remote control and management was very good and easy to deploy.

Desvantagens

We switched to sysaid for better asset management including hardware and software. Also teamviewer is a great support tool for us.

Resposta do Splashtop

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the feedback. I am Antonia from the Customer Success team.

May we know more about your use case? Would you mind helping us by describing more how we can help you with your business though our software? Please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks again for choosing Splashtop and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
Antonia Wang
Splashtop Customer Success team

Shawn B.
Setor: Automação industrial

Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall great features, great support, great pricing.

Vantagens

All pros. I moved our company from LogMeIn Central to Splashtop and couldn't be happier. Super easy to setup, deploy, and maintain. Cost was a driving factor and it fit well into my budgetary guidelines...very affordable in the realm of remote support tools.

Desvantagens

No cons to speak of. It has met our needs and has done so well in the 2 years we've been using Splashtop.

Eli H.
Traduzido para o Português

Exactly what I was looking for

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was looking for a reasonably priced remote support solution that also enabled me to have clients use the same software to access their computers as well. Once the COVID hit this software enabled me to access smaller clients that did not have any remote access abilities to continue to provide support.

Vantagens

The ability to create specific installation files with specific configurations for specific clients. Also the ability to create users that can only access certain groups of computers. Set up was super easy and support is accessible and knowledgable.

Desvantagens

The printing functionality is a bit cumbersome. But it works.

Jon H.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool for managing and supporting PCs remotely

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were using a tool which did not provide elevated permissions on computers which meant some troubleshooting or installation of software remotely was very difficult as we couldn't enter administrator credentials.

Vantagens

The ease of setup and connecting to a PC for elevated remote support. Features such as chat and file transfer are certainly bonuses.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the antivirus add-on bitdefender has trouble deploying to PCs and that integration could be built out better but overall it's hard to complain at the price.

Drew L.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Traduzido para o Português

Great Value for the money for a remoting solution

Avaliado em 09/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I recommend it for cheap/smaller environments that just need simple remoting more than RDP can provide, but I wouldn't use this in an enterprise environment.

Vantagens

It is cheap and easy to license. The remoting itself is painless and works well, even in situations where internet connection is a bit... murky. Features are slick and well-designed, easy to access. Works great on desktop and phone/tablet solutions. Installer is great and can be automated in a windows environment.

Desvantagens

It lacks some of the "big boy" features that other remoting softwares can provide, but those cost heaps more money. Support is basically a knowledge base, which is lacking, but honestly enough because it's pretty stable.

Manny P.

Great Remote Support

Avaliado em 29/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Would recommend and I had nothing bad to say about this company besides that they can add more features like their competitors.

Vantagens

I have used this software several times for remote support and was impressed on the various devices that it supports. With a few clicks you on a user's computer.

Desvantagens

The software could be improved and I wish they had an area to add scripts to make remote support easier to do.

Resposta do Splashtop

Glad you're enjoying Splashtop Remote Support.

We're working on scripts features for our upcoming Remote Support Premium edition. You can get more info and early access by clicking the Premium option on the Splashtop Remote Support web page.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Dave O.

Replaced LogMeIn Central and Integrates with Datto RMM

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Connecting to a Splashtop cleint is very fast. I also like how it gives a pop up when we connect/disconnect

Vantagens

What I like most about the software it s the cost! The cost is amazing compared to what we had with Central. We have close to 500 Machines using the RMM and Splashtop direct.

Desvantagens

When using with Integrated RMM you cant drag and drop files or print. Would like the remote printer to just re-direct the printers instead of having to ad the XPS Viewer.

Don B.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Excellent alternative for Logmein Central Users

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lower our yearly cost for remote support - and add remote support for MAC users

Vantagens

Easy to use and easy to implement (install new remote clients was easy)

Desvantagens

Not having an easier way to switch focus from remote desktop to my desktop when assisting someone with SOS remote agent.

Mike B.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

Great Remote Support for IT.

Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I wish I knew about it earlier. They should advertise better especially to IT professionals. LogMeIn was good but they started charging way too much.

Vantagens

Splashtop helps me in the ability to remote into my PC's without having the user do anything as it loads a small app on the PC that I can see when its online and remote in at will. It also has the ability to let me into any PC that can get on the internet and provide a number that will allow me to get in giving me even more PC's I can access remotely. The price if very affordable for what this can do, it also has a function to chat and do file transfers so it’s a full remote support software. I can access this on my iPhone to remote into PCs as well giving me the ability to do support anywhere and anytime. They supply updates regularly to keep it running in tip top shape.

Desvantagens

There is not much it can't do. As long as they fix bugs that come up sometimes, and they do, its all good.

Matt I.

Robust Remote Support

Avaliado em 27/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Any time I have contacted support with a question they were always fast, friendly, and helpful. I haven't needed to contact them about any major issues because it performs like it is supposed to and has never given me any trouble.

Vantagens

Splashtop was incredibly easy to setup, and is very user friendly. It has all of the features we need and offers features we didn't think we would use but they turned out to be a great bonus to have.

Desvantagens

When it comes to Pro/Cons, there are no cons with Splasthtop. There are a few minor features that would be nice to have, like seeing the user activity status on the main screen of the business app, and we have submitted feature requests, hopefully they will be added in an upcoming product update.

Albert P.

Great Functionality and better bang for buck against Teamviewer

Avaliado em 13/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm an MSP providing support to small to medium size businesses, I need a cost effective, reliable mobile support tool for all operating systems and Splashtop does it for me. I moved from Teamviewer as it was expensive and cumbersome and wasn't able to support me with a solution unique to my business.

Vantagens

Easy to use, better screen render than teamviewer, easy to install and great admin controls. Also allowed me to distribute and manage remote administrators.

Desvantagens

does not work on Linux well. Sometimes it does not work and no reason for connection issues. but quick reboot of streamer and the problem is sorted.

Ludovic R.

Efficiency

Avaliado em 28/05/2020

Vantagens

The most interesting in this software is how that is efficient and easy to install and make all needed setups.
After, of course the price compare to equivalent platform is unrivaled.
With the deploy app process is very easy to install on all machine with a minimum configuration needed.
The view on all machines reachable is efficient and easy to setup to give access different machines (users, groups...)
Of course, there are several improvements needed but the basic functions are already impressive, efficient, and work how they are supposed to work.

Desvantagens

Currently, no bad points, splashtop works like a charm.

Setor: Software

Makes Remote Support Easy

Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's invaluable to my job as a customer support agent. I love using it and it makes things very simple.

Vantagens

It's not too clunky, it has a simple interface, and it's at a very affordable price point for small businesses.

Desvantagens

The default option is to not show the remote cursor, which makes it difficult if you are working with a customer and forget to turn it on beforehand.

Coy I.
Setor: Contabilidade
Traduzido para o Português

Don’t Waste your money on Logmein, buy this!

Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent, Reasonable priced for a package, works like I need it, just don’t change your packages and we will happy.

Vantagens

Ability to purchase 25 users at a reasonable price so I can access clients without them having to purchase an expensive remote access software.

Desvantagens

No complaints. I don’t know anything to mention here.

Setor: Seguros
Traduzido para o Português

Easy and affordable remote support

Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Splashtop has been a near perfect solution for our internal support needs. Every workstation in our organization can be accessed to provide support. With multiple locations and remote users it has been one of our best/most valuable support tools.

Vantagens

Easy and customizable deployment, runs as a service on remote station, client automatically updates, mobile friendly interface.
Can also create security groups for others accessing remote stations and control/limit access by group.

Desvantagens

Access is to the desktop only, would be nice to have access to services, task manager, and system updates without logging in to desktop.
System resource usage seems a little excessive during the remote session.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Michael D.

Very Good Product!

Avaliado em 06/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a very good product and it is very-well priced. I use both this product and TeamViewer. It has almost all the same remote support features, and it connects very smoothly.

Also, the best distinguishing feature is the deployment setup. It makes it very easy to configure one deployment and deploy it on several computers.

The ONLY issue I have a problem with (and this is big to me) is that there is a slight lag whilst already connected. I use the software side-by-side with TeamViewer and the time to send commands, typing, mouse clicks, etc. is significantly longer than with TeamViewer. This is the only thing keeping me from FULLY committing to a premium subscription to Splashtop. I hope that this can be improved, because otherwise this is a very good produce.

Vantagens

I liked the multi-monitor support the most and also the deployment methods

Desvantagens

I do not like the lag in the connection when sending typing and mouse clicks to remote computer

Carl T.
Traduzido para o Português

Low cost IT remote support product

Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are happy with the price-feature mix up of this product.

Vantagens

This is the most cost effective replacement we have found to logmein. Once Logmein raised prices after being purchased by Cisco we looked for alternatives. Splashtop allows us to install on 500+ computers, and can have multiple support agents logged in simultaneously when collaborating to solve a problem. We can even

Desvantagens

Software is easy/intuitive to use, the client is great. The web interface is a bit dated, could use a face lift, but we rarely use it. The client interface works well.

Jeremy W.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, user friendly

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall my experience with Splashtop has been a good one. Easy to use, user friendly, and inexpensive way to remotely access your PC from anywhere.

Vantagens

Ease of use- Set up is a breeze and getting support from anywhere is easy and inexpensive

Desvantagens

It isn’t free, you do have to pay if you want to remotely access computer FROM OUTSIDE OF YOUR WIFI CONNECTION. Meaning only if you’ll want to access your computer from say...work or school. You have to pay for a subscription.

Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Awesome Remote Support Tool

Avaliado em 09/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has become our go to for tech staff working from home, and elsewhere. It is secure, has great features, and has allowed us to do necessary work and provide support outside the office.

Vantagens

Allows mas deployment throughout our district to securely remote assist our staff. It provides chat tools, screen selection for multiple screens, file transfer, and many more features.

Desvantagens

The pricing model isn't ideal for a large environment like out, so we have had to restrict access to only a few technical staff members.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Marsha J.
Setor: Administração pública
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

We can as a teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 21/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

You can access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from. To set up this is easy run the software on the computer you wish to be able to access, and set the software to allow accessing that computer from the Internet.

Vantagens

The ability to access teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device. MSP, IT professionals, service providers, and helpdesks can remotely support their clients, computers and provide them with remote access. I like that about the applications

Desvantagens

Continue to develop and improve on the application. Its is a challenge to access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from.

Gary H.
Setor: Contabilidade
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Works like a charm

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I help people use QuickBooks, and a lot of times they just need a quick screen share for a simple problem.

Vantagens

It is very easy to implement, especially for SOS support.

Desvantagens

I wish it were easier to use remote printing.