Splashtop Remote Support

Suporte remoto para MSPs, provedores de serviços de TI e suporte técnico

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

106 avaliações

Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best price compared to the other top remote paid services.

Avaliado em 26/04/2018

Extremely affordable and full function user-ability for anyone.

Vantagens

Easy to install and setup, unattended access for weekly or monthly maintenance schedules, data file transfer, and customer devices database with option to rename device feature.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of, other than I Wish the SOS was free, as some of my older customers have trouble installing programs to begin with.

• Setor: Software

Makes Remote Support Easy

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

It's invaluable to my job as a customer support agent. I love using it and it makes things very simple.

Vantagens

It's not too clunky, it has a simple interface, and it's at a very affordable price point for small businesses.

Desvantagens

The default option is to not show the remote cursor, which makes it difficult if you are working with a customer and forget to turn it on beforehand.

Kenneth
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Keeps crashing

Avaliado em 24/10/2022

THey are not acknowleding this is not productive when we have to restart sessions or ask the customer to restart their PC

Vantagens

We like the easy GUI to access, and the customized deployments

Desvantagens

If a user forgets to logout from his desktop pc and want to use his laptop in the field he cant, and we either have to go to his desktop and sign him out or he can wait for several minutes to terminate a connection, and we are talking +5 minutes .... We have used other solutions in the past, they would popup and asked to terminate the other connection automatically, and be done in seconds...We also constantly getting dropped or very lagged connections suddenly - rate is 50 times higher than with previous solutions - so we know its not the internet but the product... stabiliy is starting to be an issue for us

Resposta do Splashtop Traduzir para o Português

Hi Kenneth. Sorry to see that you're having issues. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team at https://www.splashtop.com/support or our Customer Success team at https://www.splashtop.com/form/contact-customer-success-team for assistance.

• Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy and affordable remote support

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Splashtop has been a near perfect solution for our internal support needs. Every workstation in our organization can be accessed to provide support. With multiple locations and remote users it has been one of our best/most valuable support tools.

Vantagens

Easy and customizable deployment, runs as a service on remote station, client automatically updates, mobile friendly interface.
Can also create security groups for others accessing remote stations and control/limit access by group.

Desvantagens

Access is to the desktop only, would be nice to have access to services, task manager, and system updates without logging in to desktop.
System resource usage seems a little excessive during the remote session.

Michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very Good Product!

Avaliado em 06/02/2019

This is a very good product and it is very-well priced. I use both this product and TeamViewer. It has almost all the same remote support features, and it connects very smoothly.

Also, the best distinguishing feature is the deployment setup. It makes it very easy to configure one deployment and deploy it on several computers.

The ONLY issue I have a problem with (and this is big to me) is that there is a slight lag whilst already connected. I use the software side-by-side with TeamViewer and the time to send commands, typing, mouse clicks, etc. is significantly longer than with TeamViewer. This is the only thing keeping me from FULLY committing to a premium subscription to Splashtop. I hope that this can be improved, because otherwise this is a very good produce.

Vantagens

I liked the multi-monitor support the most and also the deployment methods

Desvantagens

I do not like the lag in the connection when sending typing and mouse clicks to remote computer

cory
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

very fast for 4k remote access

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

i have used it for several years and i also have gotoassist during the same time. goto assist i will use for a few quick and dirty things. but prefer splashtop if i am going to do multi monitor or 4k monitors.

Vantagens

i like how fast it is with multiple monitors at the remote site. including the ability to have separate windows for each monitor. you cant do that with gotoassist

Desvantagens

the admin interface for assigning users and what machines they control is confusing.

• Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Awesome Remote Support Tool

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

It has become our go to for tech staff working from home, and elsewhere. It is secure, has great features, and has allowed us to do necessary work and provide support outside the office.

Vantagens

Allows mas deployment throughout our district to securely remote assist our staff. It provides chat tools, screen selection for multiple screens, file transfer, and many more features.

Desvantagens

The pricing model isn't ideal for a large environment like out, so we have had to restrict access to only a few technical staff members.

• Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Splashtop is a great way to do remote support

Avaliado em 01/04/2019

Haven't had to use support more than just adding licensing at times and they were great

Vantagens

The software was very competitively priced and easy to deploy and use and has made us so much more effective at assisting our remote users.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything yet we don't like about this software

Monique
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Reliable remote access software

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Vantagens

The remote printing feature and access to the same computer by more than one person at a time making it easy to teach.

Desvantagens

Took a while to understand the processes.

• Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good option for small IT business

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

One of the problems I have run into with other remote software programs is that the program will go dormant on my end when the operation on the far end is trying to execute a task that requires admin credentials, but I do not have that issue with Splashtop. I am able to get programs updated, and I can access all of the files that are stored on the local hard drives, as well as access the company NAS drive.

Vantagens

I manage a small office's computer systems, and Splashtop is perfect for what I need. I am able to remotely connect to any computer within this office's network to run update. make sure backups are being performed, and monitor antivirus programs. Setting up the client software on opposite was also very easy, and the security involved is very manageable.

Desvantagens

Like I said, this software is perfect for my needs, but I could see how this may be lacking in some features for a larger operation.

Albert

Great Functionality and better bang for buck against Teamviewer

Avaliado em 13/05/2020

I'm an MSP providing support to small to medium size businesses, I need a cost effective, reliable mobile support tool for all operating systems and Splashtop does it for me. I moved from Teamviewer as it was expensive and cumbersome and wasn't able to support me with a solution unique to my business.

Vantagens

Easy to use, better screen render than teamviewer, easy to install and great admin controls. Also allowed me to distribute and manage remote administrators.

Desvantagens

does not work on Linux well. Sometimes it does not work and no reason for connection issues. but quick reboot of streamer and the problem is sorted.

Jeremy
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, user friendly

Avaliado em 07/02/2020

Overall my experience with Splashtop has been a good one. Easy to use, user friendly, and inexpensive way to remotely access your PC from anywhere.

Vantagens

Ease of use- Set up is a breeze and getting support from anywhere is easy and inexpensive

Desvantagens

It isn’t free, you do have to pay if you want to remotely access computer FROM OUTSIDE OF YOUR WIFI CONNECTION. Meaning only if you’ll want to access your computer from say...work or school. You have to pay for a subscription.

Gary
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Works like a charm

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

I help people use QuickBooks, and a lot of times they just need a quick screen share for a simple problem.

Vantagens

It is very easy to implement, especially for SOS support.

Desvantagens

I wish it were easier to use remote printing.

Nathan
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

For the price you can't get a better software.

Avaliado em 07/09/2017

The price was what made me look at this software.
For the price it is a really good software.
I can connect to my computers remotely and manage without problems.

Vantagens

Splashtop impressed me because the price is not high, they are always improving and the speed of connection is awesome.
The first time I tried it I played a video on the remote computer and I was able to watch and hear it fine.
It does what its supposed to do, let you remotely connect to a computer in order to manage it.
The price is great.

Desvantagens

This is a very good software but it lacks a lot of the things others (that are way more expensive mind you) have.
Sometimes the software won't update automatically at the remote computer and sometimes computers just won't be reachable anymore.

James

Splashtop is a Great Remote Software for IT and MSP's

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Overall this product is great and is a asset that brings tremendous value.

Vantagens

Cost is low compared to alternatives and the features are rich enough to support customers remotely and get the job done.

Desvantagens

Wish they would integrate everything into one instead of having to purchase blocks of pc's and having to purchase on-demand separately.

M Thomas

Splashtop Abandoned Me

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Desvantagens

Splashtop Remote Mouse on my iPhone talking to Windows 10 no longer work putting me as handicapped 72 yr man with no access to windows 10
My iPhone was my mouse on Windows 10 but tech support has ignored me

Andrew
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great unattended remote access tool

Avaliado em 12/04/2019

Very good software, fast and very stable. Never had an issue where unattended remote connection would not work, freeze or crash (assuming good network connection is in place). All the core features are working as expected such as multi monitor support, file transfer, chat window. Overall, we're very satisfied with this solution.

Vantagens

Price, ease of use, good support and sales team.

Desvantagens

Really nothing to complain about. The feature set is limited, but you cannot beat it for the price. If you need all the bells and whistles, then go with LMI.

• Suporte ao cliente

Great tool for remote support of applications and users.

Avaliado em 07/12/2017

Vantagens

Screen refresh rate is great. File transfer easy to use. Engineers have easy to use desktop application with all the remote computers.

Desvantagens

Copy / past not always working, reconnecting to the client can resolve this issue. Missing a button with CTRL+ESC.

Craig
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

With 2 Locations I can reach Everyone's Computer from my Desk!

Avaliado em 08/04/2022

Vantagens

I am able to help and assist our employees very quickly by remoting in to their computer from my desk and helping them on the spot with their IT needs!

Desvantagens

Has trouble connecting sometimes but overall works most of the time. Such a great IT tool have multiple locations for our business.

Justin
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Generally positive. Use for remote work. Need better multi-monitor features.

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Provides a secure, managed and fast tool for allowing staff to remotely connect to work machines from any computer.

Vantagens

We like the management capabilities, the speed of the product and ease of use. Most of all we like that it performs smoothly with live rendering and video where other remote connection tools are jumpy or laggy.

Desvantagens

The multi-monitor functions are clunky. Please develop the ability to break out the two monitors into separate windows so each remote window can be put on a separate monitor on the side you're connecting from. Many staff members at our company are requesting this.

Resposta do Splashtop Traduzir para o Português

Hi Justin. Thanks for the review. Multi-to-multi monitor support is coming soon.

Oscar
  • Setor: Impressão

Remotely accessing your PC

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

Vantagens

There's a free version that is absolutely free and you'll be able to access your PC from anywhere. Comes in handy when out sick, on vacation or with a client.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think of is the screen zooming capabilities could be better.

George

• Suporte ao cliente

Splashtop is the affordable solution for small help desk support!

Avaliado em 17/04/2017

Our organization used another remote assistance tool for a few years until the cost of said tool just became too much to justify. On the recommendation of a colleague, we completed a trial of Splashtop and found that it worked very well for our organization size. If you need to support a user by connecting to their desktop, this performs the task very well. Desktop connection is quite seamless with very little to no latency issues. Connecting to a dual monitor station requires you to manually change between screens but you get used to this very quickly. Their mobile app is very convenient for the IT professional on the go. Simply place the app on your tablet and you can be supporting your users from practically anywhere. It would be nice for them to introduce a feature where you can reboot a machine from the computer list without having to log into the machine. Overall, if you are looking for a reliable and cost effective way to remotely assist your users or clients, Splashtop is a very viable solution.

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Splashtop Remote Support

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

The program is very helpful and resourceful in getting help from others online without having someone come to your home. It all done online and just connect to the other person. It not a bad program i do recommend using it for business and schooling as well.

Vantagens

What i like about this program is that program can allow others to come into your computer and show how things are done online. Such as selling for instance. I had someone use splashtop remote support to show me how to do something that pertain to selling online.

Desvantagens

What i least had issues with was the connection issues. You would get booted off and the other person would be booted and you had to reconnect everytime. That the only downfall i had with the splashtop remote support program.

Glenn
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Good but not great

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

It was a good alternative to Team View - but I found another product that was faster in the way it rendered the screen. Was not as easy for remote clients to access as some others. It worked better than the total free ones, was a good alternative until I found a

Vantagens

Similar to other remote software out there. At the time it was good value and worked OK for the price

Desvantagens

slow. It was very slow to render. File transfer was not easy enough and was unable to change date format which was annoying more than anything else.

Jon
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great replacement product for LogMeIn Central at a very good price.

Avaliado em 27/11/2017

Ability to work with clients remotely and reseller to them so they can use it to remote into their own computers.

Vantagens

Can set us groups and additional users for a group or groups. Good handling of multi-monitors, very good speed and screen resolution very readable. Lots of option to adjust to different size monitors and handle slower internet connections.