airfocus

Priorização mais inteligente de roteiros

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

95 avaliações

Cameron C.
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

Airfocus Review

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Airfocus is helping our team organize our project activities into Sprints in the Kanban board as well as giving us a high-level overview in the Gantt Roadmap. The Priority Chart is a cool feature which is allowing us to evaluate projects based on voting/ranking. Overall our experience with Airfocus was been very positive.

Vantagens

The first thing my team and I liked most about this software is that it covers all the bases for project management: Gantt roadmap, Kanban board and the Priority Chart. The second thing we liked most was how easy it was to use and how it effortlessly integrated into Trello. The customization was the icing on the cake; it allows you to create custom weights for your items and then graphs those items in the Priority Chart which gives a nice high-level overview of your activities in terms of priority. My team was very impressed with this functionality. Finally, the customer service has been outstanding. Representative, their head of marketing & sales has promptly responded to every question and even took a call on short notice to help us address a couple of hiccups which their dev team quickly resolved.

Desvantagens

At the moment Airfocus does not have a dependency feature, which would be great for the Gantt roadmap. Having a visual dependency link between items would make Airfocus and one-stop-shop for all things project management. However, representative has told me that this functionality should be available very soon. One other potential con is, depending on the size of your business, the cost of the editor license. It´s not cheap but for the scale and duration of my team´s projects, it certainly has been worth it so far.

Dee S.
  • Industry: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An exceptional decision making tool

Avaliado em 28/11/2020

Decision making is super complex in our organizations. Airfocus makes it easier to align to our strategic priorities. I can see this being used as a feature level for releases too. An excellent platform for cross party alignment.

Vantagens

There are many roadmapping tools out there. I've tried them all. However none allowed me to prioritize with ease and display important initiatives in a visual & decisive manner such as Airfocus. The options to customize & visualize priorities are world class!

Desvantagens

Perhaps the timeline view can become more visually appealing. It lacks some of the UI features that other tools may have.

Productboard

Poor prioritization options on Product Plan

ProductPlan

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

Lack of visual priorities. Also it was super expensive.
Yohnathan C.
  • Industry: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Gets the job done

Avaliado em 14/07/2020

Vantagens

It is easy and straight forward to use. It will allow you to quickly create a board or roadmap without too many clicks.

Desvantagens

When is time to jump into details or dependencies, splitting task and follow all the details in the same board/roadmap it gets complicated.

ProdPad e Productboard

Price
Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Formação profissional e coaching

Good tool

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

Vantagens

I like it very customizable, so I can choose a template that I need and adjust it. I used a project management roadmap template, really like the way it's set up with tasks list, kanban board and timeline, 3 key views I need.
Overall I like kanban board the most because it's quite clear for the team to know what's done, and what's in progress.

Desvantagens

It's relatively quite expensive comparing to other tools.
I'm using it for project management with several workstreams and departments, so not that interested in the prioritization, because things are planned beforehand. But seems that feature has to be there and can't get rid of the scoring when I don't need it. And also I can't trace history version or activities, so if someone did something wrong in my team, we need to manually fix it.

Asana

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

Because people in the team has used Airfocus, so we go with the more familiar one for everyone.
Serge R.
  • Industry: Manutenção predial

Fresh breeze for prioritization

Avaliado em 11/09/2019

Using air.focus mainly for keeping users and stakeholders in touch with our Software development process. Its chart view and timeline are easy to read and interpretate. Screenshots from air.focus can be used for quaterly presentations in Front of the stakeholders on the management level.

Vantagens

can be used as a power-up for Trello,
good seamless integration with Trello,
synchronization works well between the two,
motivates users of our software products to contribute and clarify their requests for features,
high learning curve for editors (Team internal) and contributers (external),
clear message with regard to the commitment point (which features will be implemented by the Team)

Desvantagens

adding a criteria leads to losing scoring for all items,
value axis of a criteria cannot be scaled after its definition

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

Mainly using it for stakeholder management and communication with stakeholders and users. JIRA has a lot more features, but air.focus comes along more handy/suitable for communication needs.
Rob H.
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

Roadmaps Reimagined

Avaliado em 11/09/2019

I loved how quickly they responded to my set-up (team-related questions) issues. They have well-deserved confidence in their product and they were happy to let me share the product (for a limited amount of time) with other co-workers to get company buy-in for the purchase.

Vantagens

A the kids say, It is intuitive asf. It required almost little to no time to familiarize myself with the feature set and how to make use of them which is rare in a new piece of software.

Desvantagens

Well I understand the reasons why, it is not all that easy to share/collaborate with teams outside of your product group.

Roadmunk e Airtable

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

The product is simply better and more versatile while being easy to use.
Ariel C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great partner for product managers

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

It helps us a lot in the Product department to have a better understanding of all that is happening and how we need to move forward as a team.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and use. Great customization of the prioritization score formula.
Super visual to understand very fast what is more important and how is moving in the timeline and what place has in the roadmap.

Desvantagens

Needs a better experience to move things between Workspaces.
More configuration on how to share and give visibility to other people from the company.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Airfocus brought much-needed objectivity in how we prioritize our projects

Vantagens

Airfocus is magic, because it allowed my growth team to not work on the latest, shiniest idea. It allowed me to get my team to think more objectively about what projects will actually make the most impact.

Desvantagens

I think onboarding could be a lot easier so I don't have to spend much time walking folks through how to use it.

Airtable

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

I originally was looking to use Product Planner as a tool and stumbled upon Airfocus. To my surprise, it had a more effective way to more scientifically rate and prioritize projects. I love how easy it is to customize these values as well. The visual of showing what projects are low value and low impact has made conversations with my feature team and even leadership much easier.
Robert W.
  • Industry: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Quick to setup, however needs additional functionality

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Very positive, however I am interested in what kind of customisations that can be done for our organizations needs

Vantagens

Very easy to setup the roadmapping tool, and in particular, I like the ability to create dependencies with the drag and drop functionality

Desvantagens

I wish that you could manually enter in the dates for items on the timeline, it can be difficult and time consuming to have to next arrow to many years down the line

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

We have not yet made a decision on which way to go
Najmuzzaman M.

Makes Product Management non-overwhelming

Avaliado em 26/08/2021

Vantagens

Loving Airfocus. I love the simplicity of the tool and it is helping me do some focused product planning without worrying about too many bells and whistles. It is simple but still is flexible enough for me to add my own custom fields and play around with the scoring formula. I also love how the standard template setup is still good enough to get started and the backlog flows smoothly into the roadmap and the roadmap into the release plan. The integration with JIRA also makes this so end-to-end because now I can turn my roadmaps into action items for engineering easily and have reverse visibility in JIRA as well.

Desvantagens

I would have loved to share our roadmap publicly with our customers and get their feedback and feature requests here. Right now, this feature is missing.

Yoann D.
  • Industry: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Such a complete product

Vantagens

The design is really user-friendly. Even if there are lots of features and information, we can easily find what we're looking for.

I also really appreciated the chart view (which is my preferred feature) and the priority poker.

Desvantagens

I cannot manage to find a notification system, as we have the ability to comment and interact with people.

Moreover, it would be great to have more dependencies options between tasks. Currently we just have the choice between "This item blocks..." and "This item is blocked by...". Could be cool to have dependencies like "Duplicates...", "Caused by...", "Fixes..." etc.

Finally, I think that the scoring set-up is a little bit complex, because too complete. According to me, there are too many options. And the ability to set up the importance and weight of every notation would only be a powerful point if properly configured (which can be complicated at a first glance).

Roadmunk, ProductPlan e Productboard

Razões para escolher o airfocus

Because I don't really like the overall design of this tool and I find it a bit inflexible. Moreover, I needed a Roadmap tool, and Jira's options don't match with my expectations.

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

Because of the overall design and features, especially chart view and priority poker.
Rémi B.
  • Industry: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good product to involve multiple stakeholders

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

I am very happy for having selected that product, which changed completely the prioritization approach in my company.
I work with 20 countries (international product) and I was looking for a nice & intuitive tool that would help me collect the business value input from all of them.
I can very easily build the "Roadmap" using the priority score calculated in the system, which makes it transparent to everyone.

Vantagens

- Priority poker are easy to use and very powerful to make people involved in the priorization process
- Item mngt is intuitive (with a very nice filtering capability, thanks for that!)
- talking with the support team is easy and productive
- new features are released frequently improving the overall experience

Desvantagens

- Paying a full "contributor" fee for inviting my local product users to organize one priority poker every 3 months is expensive...

Razões para escolher o airfocus

I needed to make sure everyone understood why feature 1 was developped before feature 2. Sharing a real time roadmap is not possible with excel files.

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

much easier to use, more focused on what I was looking for.
Mike K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A great help for prioritizing your development roadmap

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

Our overall experience has been a fairly good one. Our team was pretty excited to see the voting feature and the chart view. We thought it was helpful. Like I mentioned above, I believe it took me a little too much digging to figure out what to do after signing up.

Vantagens

The items and chart sections are my most frequently visited sections. I use the items view to see the prioritized list of projects and their scores and the chart view has been helpful to visualize and highlight the quick win projects.

Your integration with Asana (and other project management platforms) is brilliant. It helped us get our data in quickly which helps our adoption rate of your product, and it helps us be efficient because we don't have to update information in multiple spots

Desvantagens

I think educating your customers could be improved. You may have a lot of helpful content, but it wasn't at the forefront of my onboarding experience. For our business we use ActiveCampaign for our email automations and we setup an "onboarding sequence" that gives our users a nugget of help each day for the first 7 days (during their trial) to educate them on how to setup their websites with us. Those emails have a video tutorial for each feature which seems to really help. We've learned that the more information the user inputs into our system, the more likely they are to continue using it, which reduces our churn greatly. It seems you have a great product but I would really like to understand it more so I get the value out of it.

Alternativas consideradas

Roadmunk, ProductPlan, Craft.io, Favro e Aha!

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

It integrated with Asana and I liked the interface over many of the others.
Jennifer W.

airfocus review

Avaliado em 07/10/2019

I think rep was very helpful, which made the whole trial experience much nicer for us.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, which makes it great for when you need to onboard new team members - the other tools were too complicated to use for what we needed at the moment
The Board view is exactly what we needed for our roadmap
The timeline feature is also very useful for our Hardware teams
Aesthetics was also a very big reason why we decided to use this tool
I also like that we can customize the value indicators

Desvantagens

The one major thing I noticed, is that it's hard to close / archive a full month (column) in the Board view. You are only allowed to delete it, and then you have to archive all the cards.

I think there are some key features missing:
* I wish we could see links for all the previous share views set up, not just the API key, this doesn't help
* I wish we could edit the settings we had for all previous share views
* I wish we could link workspaces so that I could make smaller workspaces but still see an overview of all workspaces
* I wish there was a way to save the custom colors and assign color to JIRA integrations so that I don't have to re-color everything everytime I have new items coming in

Hygger, ProductPlan e ProdPad

See pros list.

Resposta do airfocus Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for your helpful feedback. I created feature requests from your feedback and hope to get most of it done soonish. All points make complete sense. Please find them on our public roadmap: http://bit.ly/airfocus-roadmap.

Please also get in touch via chat, whenever you have questions or feedback.

Daniel K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good software, lacks some time planning features

Avaliado em 03/11/2020

It was really good for me to organize our team ideas and tasks. I used it to get an overview, but my main task was to organize nut just the priority but also make a time planning. The time planning failed for me because the timeline features did not match my expectations. Overall it is a good planning tool for me, but I only used it one time to organize our staff and then I exported it to make time planning in other tools. I would definitely recommend this tool to other product teams when it comes to prioritization and organization, but the time planning features need a little bit more features.

Vantagens

It is easy to use and manage your ideas/tasks. The categorization of ideas and value algorithms can be adjusted very easy, this gives the user maximum flexibility. Prioritization planning works really good.

Desvantagens

The timeline usability was bad, setting up lots of tasks/ideas was really pain. What I was missing mostly was the ability to relate ideas/tasks to milestones. You can set milestones in time, but you can not assign ideas to milestones.

Productboard e Aha!

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

Features seemed more straightforward and flexible for me than in other products.
Rishi C.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Fantastic, simple and clear tool to see the wood from the tree's in our complex roadmaps

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

Vantagens

On boarding of an existing list of items is very easy, the custom tags allow you to group features/items so that when deciding on next set of improvements and functions, you can achieve economies of scale. The swim lane style structure really helps us visualise where we are, what we have prioritised, and what we have completed allowing easy to create presentations for stakeholders when communicating roadmaps and progress.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure the feature voting function is something we will use, and it would be great to have a MoSCoW feature. The user roles and permissions also need evolving, change history would be extremely handy and a function to allow you to create unique ticket ID's would be fantastic, but these are improvements more then dislikes.

Asana, Aha! e Airtable

Razões para mudar para o airfocus

UI, features, license discount and collaboration with the AirFocus team.
Brian M.

Get started quickly!

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

Positive. Our biggest pain point is communicating vision, roadmap, and product releases. Airfocus allows us to do this at a strategic-level while tapping into our team-level kanban boards, where attention meets intention. The product is intuitive and augmented by inline customer support. You really feel there is a dedicated team behind you, and the post-sales support call furthers this sentiment.

Vantagens

The Timeline and Scoring features make prioritization, which most companies/teams can struggle with, easy to do. It's also nice to have bi-direction sync to everyday third-party products (trello/jira).

Desvantagens

I'd like to see the pricing model change to allow for unlimited contributors. The value of this product is inclusion. That said, I'm looking forward to the public portal feature (Q3).

Irma H.
  • Industry: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool for product managers

Avaliado em 08/09/2019

In general I am satisfied with it. Looking forward to seeing more improvements from the team.

Vantagens

I like that it gives option to create customized boards, ability to create customized tags for each board and also to create different ratings on each card per user value, financial benefit and also time for delivery. This helps me a lot when it comes to creating a priorities for next features to be delivered. I very much so like and use the preview of items that represent small wins and those that are to be dropped for now.

Desvantagens

I did not like that I experienced kind of distability. Occasionally it is not working or it stops work and I am changing browsers to make it work.

Simon A.
  • Industry: Manutenção predial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

New User

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Very satisfied and I will be taking on an editor subscription in order to keep using this product.

Vantagens

The software attachs well with Trello and gives the needed outputs that Trello does not provide alone, turning one data input into many useful visuals for use in managing tasks and projects while briefing at many levels.

Desvantagens

Takes a while to get to grips with set ups for functionality, not as intuitive as I would like but then as I learn to adapt in my inputs this will be less of an issue.

Joel T.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Not expensive and sleek

Avaliado em 06/10/2019

- Has jira integration!
- Has the bubble charts for drivers (rating system)
- not expensive

Desvantagens

- doesn't have open voting for team/customers.

Asana, Trello e Productboard

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Only use the timline

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Vantagens

The timeline view. It is easy and quick to update and share with stakeholders.

We don't use any other functionality of Airfocus.

Desvantagens

Pricing, currently we share a single user with all product owners.

Sigrid B.
  • Industry: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Ready-set-go!

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

it's really "ready-set-go" and with learning the possibilities you can give more input and receive more output
you can start small and build it up
very intuitive

Vantagens

Easy to define features and link them to teams and epics
Able to define the values and put a score on it. Even able to change them later on without much effort.
Visualisation of the features on the chart gives you a great overview and information
Timeline is easy to manage without to much needed information

Desvantagens

still need to find cons.
Sometimes you have to finetune or rethink some things, but it's not that you have to start from scratch.

Kenneth B.
  • Industry: Jogos de computador

1 month in review

Avaliado em 30/06/2020

Pretty happy, AirFocus helped us reduce the time we have to invest in planning and grooming our roadmap. We're still deploying workspaces for Marketing and IT Operations, so will challenge the overall experience we had in creating the workspace for Product.

Vantagens

How easy it was to integrate to Jira and Trello and other existing tools.
The priority poker feature to simplify scoring and prioritization.
And the timeline management section.

Desvantagens

Can't have an item with two integrations (i.e. a Jira ticket and a Trello card)
JQL queries don't work exactly as JIRA's.
Most templates change in the values used for scoring, but not in suggesting structures or organizations.
Can't filter or search by colors.

Mariana M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing and beautiful project management and roadmapping tool

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

We do our complete marketing planning with airfocus. It's very easy and time efficient.

Vantagens

I really love the visualized priority charts. Haven't seen something like this before. airfocus is easy to use and makes our planning simple.

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to say. It could be a bit less time consuming to copy manually added items to another workspace. But I guess that is an edge case.

Kultida yee T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome tool for marketing planning

Avaliado em 20/07/2018

Vantagens

airfocus is by far one of the most sophisticated prioritization solutions I've tried that is still easy to use. I also really like that you can share and discuss the projects with a remote team.

Desvantagens

It'd be nice to have an undo button. So far I've not felt the need to use it, but I think it can be a useful feature to have.