Lucky Orange

Suíte de otimização de conversão tudo-em-um para proprietários de sites

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

118 avaliações

Raad
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Avaliado em 13/04/2020

Vantagens

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Desvantagens

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Quynh
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very intuitive heatmapping software that does it all!

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

It's been a good experience and I'm glad I made the switch from another competitor.

Vantagens

How easy it is to use and navigate around the software. It also shows all the features you need to be successful with your digital marketing.

Desvantagens

I think some recordings or stats are missing. It doesn't pick up every user.

Razões para escolher o Lucky Orange

It had a terrible heatmapping experience and kept making us put in custom code in order for the tracking to happen properly.

Razões para mudar para o Lucky Orange

It was more affordable and had all the features we were after.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the 5-star review! Seeing exactly what your visitors experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Bradley

Jill
  • Setor: Empacotamento e contêineres
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Works as it's meant to

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

Vantagens

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

Desvantagens

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Aleks
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

Vantagens

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Desvantagens

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Mouseflow

Razões para escolher o Lucky Orange

Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Razões para mudar para o Lucky Orange

I am still in the consideration stage.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking!

George

Look no further

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Overall the experience has been great

Vantagens

I like the interface and the responsiveness of the software, it is very accurate and the filters available give me great insights. The other thing that I love is the user profiles that monitor how many times the user has visited and on what devices etc.

Desvantagens

For me I cannot fault lucky orange. I would like to be able to see further into the past (they have improved this with the latest update) but it's not a big deal.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! So glad that you've been able to discover valuable insights from our tools to optimize your website. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking!

Kathy
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software for analyzing traffic

Avaliado em 28/07/2022

Vantagens

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

Desvantagens

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else!

Carol Ann
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

Avaliado em 11/06/2022

My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Vantagens

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Daniel
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best value website monitoring service!

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

The portal is user-friendly and well-designed, and customer service is quick to respond!

Vantagens

I love that I can watch in real time and/or review after the fact. I can turn off "idle" time so that I can see how people were interacting without wasting my time watching long pauses. But at the same time I can see where people are pausing and try to figure out why.

Desvantagens

There's nothing not to like about this software! If it were possible to have the recording start immediately, they would be nice but I believe this is just a limitation of the internet, so sometimes it takes a moment or two before recording starts.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for such kind words! Watching sessions to discover pain points your customers are having and being able to address them is invaluable. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, we're always here should you need anything!

• Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Lucky Orange

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

Lucky Orange is a simple and affordable software that can really assist you.

Vantagens

Lucky Orange is easy to use and easy to teach. It helps me to check the traffic and to understand the user's behavior.

Desvantagens

I have been using Lucky orange for over 6 years and I didn't find anything bad about it until now.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review. Let us know if you have any questions!

• Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Product for understanding user behavior

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Great.

Vantagens

Being able to watch in real-time as well as review all clients that come to our website to understand the content they are reading and how they navigate the website.

Desvantagens

It is a little light on features but we don't need anything too crazy.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your five-star review! Understanding visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving sales. We're always here if you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

Alexandra
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

Avaliado em 16/08/2022

You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

Vantagens

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Desvantagens

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

Adam
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

Avaliado em 21/04/2022

Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

Vantagens

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

Desvantagens

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

Razões para escolher o Lucky Orange

Better product, better price.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Sayam
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

Avaliado em 15/04/2020

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Vantagens

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Desvantagens

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

VWO Insights e Optimizely

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Andrew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Vantagens

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Desvantagens

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Razões para escolher o Lucky Orange

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Razões para mudar para o Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

Danny
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

Vantagens

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Desvantagens

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Shayne
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Vantagens

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Desvantagens

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best heat mapping for the money

Avaliado em 19/09/2020

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Vantagens

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Razões para escolher o Lucky Orange

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

VWO Testing

Cheaper and better.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Collin
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product with great customer platform

Avaliado em 15/04/2020

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Vantagens

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Desvantagens

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Brian
  • Setor: Varejistas

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Avaliado em 22/03/2019

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Vantagens

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Alex
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

Vantagens

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Desvantagens

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Razões para mudar para o Lucky Orange

We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team!

Curran
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

I love Lucky Orange!

Avaliado em 04/05/2022

Love it!

Vantagens

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

Desvantagens

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Kosara
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

"Easy to use app"

Avaliado em 05/05/2021

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Vantagens

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

Desvantagens

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions.

Michael
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Best Value - Lots of features

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Vantagens

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Desvantagens

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Kevin S.
  • Setor: Mobiliário
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

User friendly heatmap application

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Vantagens

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Desvantagens

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Greg
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great information

Avaliado em 28/04/2020

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Vantagens

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Desvantagens

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Resposta do Lucky Orange Traduzido para o Português

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.