69 avaliações

Koomi POS

iPad POS for quick-serve, takeaway & on-the-go customers

4,5 /5 (69 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
69 avaliações
Shannon W.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Palm Lane Review

Avaliado em 18/11/2018

Koomi has been a really, really great tool for Palm Lane. We love how straightforward it is to train staff on. I can't wait to see how we both can grow to better streamline processes in the future.

Vantagens

It's super simple to teach, easy to use and straightforward. Having the iPad setup is a simple tool for our business to use. I also love the app integration and hope that as our business grows, the Koomi Palm Lane app will become the most used app for guest's to use.

Desvantagens

I do have a few wishlist items: the ability to "out of stock" items via the app directly, breaking down menu screens so that if we click on a salad it then leads to Protein Options, Salad Dressing Options, etc. (currently it's one giant list that you scroll through), for the Dine-In option via the App, the ability for the guest to choose a table number, some more analytics at the end of the day (better breakdown of "for here" or "to go" processed orders rather than scrolling through the master report).

Jeremy L.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Koomi, the point of sale app that we chose!

Avaliado em 04/09/2020

We save money, we serve more customers and there's no downtime. The customer service is INCREDIBLE. I don't usually make reviews but Koomi's team is so good that I had to. They are very close to their clientele so I feel safe. Accepting payments is one our core operations and we need perfect execution.

Vantagens

Koomi is very easy to use. It was very easy to integrate it with Leaves House's team and with our the other softwares and hardwares that we were using. It also works with the SRM (Quebec). Its simplicity helps us to serve the clientèle better and spend less energy on staff training .

Desvantagens

I think there could be some improvements on the analytics side. Having said that, Koomi is very close to their users, their team listens and they are working on that.

Mackenzie S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Btter than some, not the best

Avaliado em 24/06/2019

Account manager is a problem solver, jumps to action. On-boarding was far from what you would expect. I had an hour on the phone to learning back of house. Almost identical to the sales pitch. Once you set it up yourself there is very little beyond that and you have to figured it out on the spot from there. As someone who is an owner, working in the restaurant, I have very little time to sit down and trouble shoot new software. We were told there is a one time intro for you or staff but we squeezed in a 15 - 20 minute 101 over the phone the day it was set up. I later asked if there is a handbook or sheet I can hand to new staff? No, there isn't. Fortunately, I have a young and patient staff who are doing their best . We had A LOT of problems with the printer, the Koomi router disconnecting, we were told this was exceptional but what it really was was EXTREMELY inconvenient and reflected very badly on us to our customers. Line ups at brunch with a printer system network only printing 6 out of 20 orders to the kitchen. Long waits, wrong orders, scrambles tables. It was a nightmare. My working hours are 6 am to 6 pm most days (with an admin day once a week) and my liaison at Koomi works from 9 - 5, Monday to friday. I am only able to address this during my "off" hours after work and this led back and forth phone calls and emails and this was not the "support" I expected. Worst was my staff were extremely frustrated and I wish I could have been assisted them with more info.

Vantagens

This product was an a significant upgrade from the original POS we inherited with the purchase of our business. I appreciate being able to see detailed and itemized reports. This data has saved me time since I not longer have to input sales analysis stats. I also appreciate it's "real time" updates from the dash board to the master Koomi.

Desvantagens

I did not find it seamless or the design as intuitive as square or cluster ( which each have their own pros and cons). Visually the lay out of the items in each category does not mach our needs and the lack of any color doesn't allow for easy menu scrolling. There are a lot of little details that are not very well thought out ex. Customer orders a coffee and a sandwich. We process it as for here - it prints in the kitchen. Moments later the customer decided to take it with them or add another item, it is then reprocessed and re printed to the kitchen. This can cause the kitchen to be wasting food. Also, no split bills option is a constant issue for us. All updates made on dashboard have to apply to your restaurant and your app. You are essentially giving your online customers the same access as you would in house staff BUT it's not obvious if you're not a familiar user and how to use each option isn't clear.
Example: We sell a sandwich, when you have to option to make it a combo for a set price. My in house staff will highlight the sandwich (10), then select "combo"(4.75) from the sandwiches options. Then are the specifics of that combo soup (0), salad (0), tea(0), type of tea (0), coffee (0). So sandwich combo = 14.75$
If they use the app they can select sandwich (10), then they are not obligated to select make it a combo before that can select soup(0) , salad (0), coffee (0), or tea (0). So they can select sandwich (10) + Soup (0)+tea(0) = 10$

Yorick C.

Really, really love it !

Avaliado em 06/02/2021

Really, really love it !

Vantagens

Ease of use, iPad based, super fast tech support

Desvantagens

Sometimes the tech support picks up the call from a cell phone with poor sound quality

Andi L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect POS for a fast paced industry

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

Before Koomi we did not have any POS system in place. We looked at every available system and Koomi is by far the best in the market. The platform is super easy to use. Staff need very little training to use this POS. Recently we started using Koomi in conjunction with Clover and the experience has been fantastic.

Vantagens

Koomi is always innovating and updating their process to make sure we are getting the best user experience. They always listen to our feedback and have incredible customer support. The platform itself is very user friendly and can accommodate all types of different service options.

Desvantagens

The only issues we've ever had with Koomi are the result of the internet speed / consistency. Customer support always helps target the issue and get us back online asap.

Ty J.

Great Decision

Avaliado em 19/08/2020

This was great with all the reports available that my accountant had access to. It took a lot of time and effort out of the equation and made it easier when tax season was around. Overall it helped to determine what was selling best and how better to manage my business

Vantagens

The ease of implementation was really important since I started the business by myself and needed something that was going to be very user friendly. Also the layout was very functional and helped to make check out and taking orders very easy.

Desvantagens

There were some issues with keeping orders open and adding items - however this bug was fixed through an update

Maria S.

Koomi is the best POS for Quick Service Restaurants

Avaliado em 12/09/2020

It has been an excellent overall experience and we look forward to using Koomi into the future.

Vantagens

- The very easy to use and very simple to look at interface.
- The round-the-clock reliability.
- The Clover-Flex integration.
- The top-notch technical support.

Desvantagens

In hindsight, we only wish we would have found this solution sooner.

Gabriel S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, perfect for coffe shops

Avaliado em 17/09/2018

Very good experience in general.

Vantagens

Koomi is so easy to use. I usually change my settings and prices at home with my phone. The fact it's an app on a tablet is also super nice.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, the app has problem connecting with my wifi (sometimes it might be connections problem) but it seems I'm not the only one having those issues.

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your feedback !

Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV?

Jean-jacques D.

Koomi is good for me

Avaliado em 18/09/2018

Koomi M is excellent with my bakery’s products. Adding or deleting products is easy.

Vantagens

Simple, efficient. No waste of time using koomi. Reports are clear and useable for accounting

Desvantagens

Network management. Airport behind my routeur seems to be the origin of network problems

Hi Jean Jacques,

Etienne R.

Good ppa EAST to use

Avaliado em 17/09/2018

When we have to train staff it is very Fast for them to understand

Vantagens

Very easy to configure and use. Now
Works with square

Desvantagens

Connection with mev is sometimes lost but I Think it is a mev issue not koomi

Hi Etienne,

Maori M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Experience

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

This POS allowed us to centralize all the information in put it all in a cloud that is accessible from many devices. This has allowed our company to work more effectively and improve the customer experience by reducing the processing time of the orders. Would highly recommend!

Vantagens

Very user friendly, easy to install and set up. Our employees understand how to use it very easily and emphasize that it reduced the line up time we had with our previous system. It looks very sleek because it is just an iPad and paying terminals, which allows to have more counter-top space. The customer service is very personalized, always willing to develop to help our needs. In addition, the reports are all online and we can manage all of our restaurant locations under one dashboard.

Desvantagens

no cons so far. Every challenge we had was right away addressed by their customer service and we managed to find solutions that were tailored to our needs.

Darren J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Solid way to run your cafe business !

Avaliado em 17/06/2019

Vantagens

Working with Koomi was one of the most important decisions we could have ever made for our cafe. Their software is so easy to use and it is so customizable. It's a breeze in rushes and new staff catch on in minutes. Seriously. Working the till/POS has never been so fast in serving customers quickly and accurately, and Koomi is the difference. Their support team is the best I've ever seen and highly recommend them.

Desvantagens

Nothing much, actually. It's been such a positive experience from the start.

Jean-jacques D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy, fast and good value for money

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

From the beginning, a full satisfied experience. Demonstration of the software, implementation of the solution et using since 3 years, including calls to technical support.

Vantagens

Easy to use, to set up, to learn for employees and low expensive

Desvantagens

Constant evolution of the software adapting to technical constraints as restaurants caracteristics

Lewis W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for quick service!

Avaliado em 14/11/2019

Vantagens

Very easy to use, very easy to train new employees and very easy to set up and change menu items.... its just very easy...

Desvantagens

not very much back end reporting. would like more detailed reports with time of day, week and month spending trends.

Martin R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Koomi is speeding you to market!

Avaliado em 23/01/2019

Koomi app is one of our key partners! Koomi's team is right over the phone with me as soon as I need it. We are always welcome to share ideas, to report observation on little details to push further (development) and even to ask for features to come!

It just make my business management such easy and fun, day-after-day!

Vantagens

Koomi is a must to have for a quick and efficient business operation set up (a coffee shop is mine).

This app is easy to understand for a business manager and such a user friendly tool for employe's training. You can create a menu in few minutes... Adding new items (live at work) or launching quick promo right before the opening hours (from home) and composing options groups on items are cool and simple features you just want.

I also love the charts (sale/hour) that make me feel the beat of my business when I'm away of the shop!

Desvantagens

No major cons for me. Manage the way you share the wifi on spot and you'll get a better feed/response on the network for your Koomi!

Shawn S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Koomi is purpose built for QSRs

Fantastic.

Vantagens

- The built from the ground up focus on QSR franchises.
- The easy to use Koomi interface (which saves tremendously on training costs).
- The detailed and insightful reporting.
- The rapid turn around time on special requests and modifications to the software.
- The stellar technical support.
- The integration with the Clover Flex Terminal.

Desvantagens

That we as an organization did not find and implement Koomi sooner.

Trevor H.

Koomi POS review

Avaliado em 07/06/2019

My over all experience is very good

Vantagens

The Support and that it’s paperless when sending orders to kitchen or bar

The disconnecting of the Koomi and Clover integration

There is no liquor tax

No photos for categories

No option for mandatory prompts when entering items

Annie N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great app for us (ice cream shop)

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

Vantagens

It's super easy and simple to use. All my employees find it user friendly.

Desvantagens

Two things would be easier:
1) It would help a lot to have different colors for the different groups (in the options). This way, it would be easier to scan and find the option that we want to select within all the groups.
2) It would be easier if we could correct one or many things after having clicked «check out». If the customer changes his mind after we have clicked «check out», we have to delete the complete order and then enter it all over again with the one correction.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

2) You mentioned that you were not able to delete any items after clicking "Checkout". You can actually swipe left on an item to delete it even after having clicked "Checkout".

When in doubt on using Koomi POS, please give our support team a call - we are always happy to help!

Thanks again,

Sarah S.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Koomi review

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

Vantagens

Its accessible from my phone. Has gotten easier to train staff on screen layout.

Desvantagens

When it crashes it feels like there are too many hoops to go through to figure out why.
Updates are only available early in the morning, which is not convenient if you open early and there are changes that need manual adjustments. They can mess with our morning service.
Night time after hours would be better i believe...it would be nice if ypu can see what we sold during the hour instead of just amount we made during the hour.

Maude S.

Restaurant Candide's review

Avaliado em 13/09/2018

We are able to have a total control over all of the items and so over the payment of every client that comes dine at Candide. We can change items daily and it only takes a minute. We are also able compile our data every day of every week with all of the reports available.

Vantagens

Easy to use, very user friendly to prepare bills as for all of the management of items and all of the reports available.

Desvantagens

It is a bit slow when we switch from an app to the other and come back to koomi pos. The connection also fails a few times a night when we are not directly next to the router.

Claudia R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great program, very usefriendly

Avaliado em 07/06/2019

Great service

Vantagens

Quite easy to navigate and user friendly

Desvantagens

Colour coded section would be great for more visual references
Back office, easier tally of multiple location

Thomas B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Koomi is good for a small operation

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Vantagens

Ease of adding products and services onto the Koomi POS.

Desvantagens

We are not able to remove or add an item to a bill after we proceed with the pre-payment options (End bill function).
Their is no way to void a transaction if a mistake was done with selecting a payment option.

Gabrielle S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Small restaurant user

Avaliado em 01/07/2019

It's positive, I've worked with most big POS services in the past and this system is perfect for a smaller place like ours. No extra features that would pay for/otherwise not use.
Customer service is super nice.

Simplified programming
Ease to produce several types of reports
Good tech support

Desvantagens

Unable to customize (colour code) item buttons of place them in specific order on screens
Several updates
Limited options to pay for the koomi service (They only accept credit cards)

Francois M.

Easy tomise

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

We received great support from Koomi and are able to customize the menu and reports.

Vantagens

Easy to install and use. Clear menu choices and multiple available reports

Desvantagens

Inability to intergrate gift cards without the use of a third party

Priscilla M.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Intuitive, and good customer support.

Avaliado em 13/11/2019

- Easy to use so we can learn others to use it rapidly
- The whole menu appears on the screen so we can have a fast service
- Faster service than we could do before

Vantagens

- Whenever I have a question, the customer support replies fast
- User friendly, we can get occasional users to use the software within minutes
- Menus are easy to change
- We had no problems with the software unlike with our previous provider.

Desvantagens

- As our bar services need to be fast, opening and closing a ticket sometimes seem long for us.