Exibindo 78 avaliações de 64

PureVPN

Secured VPN service offering limitless, anonymous web access

4,3 /5 (64 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 78 avaliações de 64
Juan carlos G.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Simple and clean VPN

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

This is an amazing piece of sotware it does what it sais, its fast and reliable. Also it pass througth most of internet restrictionsn in my work netfwork and allow me to privatly navigate thorugth the internet. I love it <3

Easy setup
Several servers (republica dominicana server rules)
Fast conection
Pass througth internet restrictions
Allows me to play league of legends
can use on more that 1 machine.

Desvantagens

Its a bit expensive but it is worth.
Some times disconect but it quickly reconect.

Shalitha M.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

PureVPN - No more boundaries for your Internet

Avaliado em 21/09/2019

I’ve been using PureVPN for over a year now, throughout this time period, my overall experience with PureVPN is very satisfactory. I will recommend PureVPN to anyone without any hesitations.

Vantagens

PureVPN is one of the best and most affordable VPN available in the market right now. I'll explain best things I love about PureVPN briefly.
1. Ease of use/Fast – PureVPN has one of the easiest to use interfaces and PureVPN offers great speeds so that users will not experience any difficulties in Streaming & Downloads.
2. No of servers - PureVPN has hundreds of server locations scattered around the world accessible for everyone whenever you need. You can find servers in almost every country you like.
3. Various streaming Servers are provided separately- if you go to the streaming section of the PureVPN app you can find various streaming servers you can connect to. This includes US Netflix, HULU and all major streaming services. UK Netflix is also available, but provided only through browser Extensions.
4. Easy to use browser Extensions – PureVPN currently has browser extensions available for Chrome and Firefox, and they have advertised opera extension is also coming soon on their member area for users.
5. Obfuscated Security Bypass – This is one of the best features I love about PureVPN, you can bypass services like FortiGuard without any effort using PureVPN within seconds. Never Seen any other VPN bypass FortiGuard that Quickly.
6. Options available for Advance users – PureVPN provides almost all tunneling protocols available in the world for use in manual configurations with well guided instructions for routers, NAS units etc.

Desvantagens

From my personal experience PureVPN works very well all the time. Sometimes users might experience difficulties in streaming US Netflix by directly connecting to a United State server, in that case users should select US Netflix service from streaming section, and it will work properly.

Ahmed O.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Wide List of Servers but not perfect IPs

Avaliado em 04/02/2021

I like it because I can find any country I need easily. The price is reasonable.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and implement. I also tried the mobile version and it's very good. The best thing in this subscription is that there is a big list to choose. Almost all countries around the world.

Desvantagens

IPs are mostly blacklisted and not suitable to be used in any secured platform.
IPs are sometimes read as a different location that the one it appears in the application.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Another app with great promises and almost 0 delivery

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

For the first several months I was a happy user until the day I had to contact the support for an issue restricting me to use the service.

Vantagens

I give them the credit that the desktop app is made to look shiny and modern. On first sight it look like you have plentiful of options to choose different servers and locations. Overall it has a good touch to detail.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that I really did not like about this software.
First of all sometimes I need to connect to a different server on the same location and obtain different IP for testing purposes, but this feature is not present unfortunately. While everything is working and you don't need to contact the support everything is fine, but if you do, don't expect fast answer and resolution of your issue. I've had to send multiple tickets for the same issue, followed the instructions that the support agent gave me with no result. Just to get on live chat so the other agent can ask me to do the same thing over again. After I explained to him that I've already made all those steps, he instructed me to do another thing, which is great, but in the middle of the conversation he just cut the chat saying that they will contact me over email. I guess it's just that his shift was over and he wouldn't bother to explain.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Handy VPN tool with multiple country options

Avaliado em 28/11/2020

Great VPN for security and web management purposes. Have had no real issues with it.

Vantagens

I've used this VPN for years. It's a great tool that's useful for not only security purposes but also for times that I need to review websites from other countries for work and geo-restrictions present issues. It also has many countries to choose from.

Desvantagens

It can sometimes be a little buggy when it is being updated. This generally doesn't happen, but can do on occasion.

Upendra R.
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Value for money but quality could have been better

Avaliado em 04/02/2021

I'm a marketer and I use this tool to see local search results from a variety of places in the world. So lack of servers around the world bugs me. If you are one who don't want to experience the web from around world you wouldn't have much problem.

Vantagens

The Pricing for which I got the product was a decision maker for me. Plus I like how I can use Google Chrome extension in one chrome user account and browse the normal internet in another chrome user or you can access internet from any part of world in Mozilla using extension and browse normal local web in chrome.

Desvantagens

Less number of servers and unavailability of servers in coutries like Russia, China, various gulf countries. Also the speed of browsing is not that good.

Ryan L.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

I'm on the VPN fence about this VPN

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Overall it's worked for me, but I don't know too much about them as mentioned. I want to know more about their data trafficking, user data retention and general user information sharing. Therefore, I'm still on the fence about PureVPN.

Vantagens

This VPN is quite simple to setup. They have a very easy to use UI, makes other VPN's seem more difficult to use. It works well, connects quickly, masks your IP and keeps you feeling more secure.

Desvantagens

I don't really know them. I've had mixed reactions from their support team. They're helpful, and at times unresponsive, then at times they're very responsive, so there's definite levels of inconsistency I'm not too happy about.

Scott U.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

PureVPN for Super Secure Privacy

Avaliado em 26/11/2018

I found PureVPN easy to use. It is one of the most popular VPN's on the market, and they are constantly improving it. At the time I originally purchased it, it was limited to a few devices, but it now supports everything from pc's to Amazon Firesticks. It has an internet kill switch to take down your internet if there is a disruption or senses something isn't quite right. Technical support is fast and very easy to deal with. I didn't find that it slowed down my internet at all, which is one of the things I was looking for when purchasing a VPN. It works on almost any os device you can think of. I like that I can go into a coffee shop turn it on and feel I am surfing safely. I found the setup and initial configuration on my laptop pretty easy, as well as on my phone. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to protect themselves on the internet.

Vantagens

- Able to securely surf the web
- Multiple options to select which country you were connecting from
- Supported multiple devices
- Easy payment options such as paypay, credit card, and gift cards.
- Multiple device support for same account
- Able to securely surf the net from local wifi
- Easy to navigate UI

Desvantagens

- Cost is a little steep compared to other app
- A little difficult to configure to work with third party apps

Bima n. A.

Good Server with PureVPN

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

PureVPN have promo like lifetime.
so. i recommended take it before gone :)

I have paid vpn.
1. Have many server
2. Stable server
3. Always low ping
4. Have catagory for manage you want used.

Desvantagens

I have paid vpn. i never have problem using this vpn.
so, for me is most good vpn, i recommended for you.

Camillo D.

Just Perfect

Avaliado em 27/12/2017

privacy and streaming

Vantagens

Works perfect in different devices (iOS, Mac and windows), good for personal privacy and stream services from different countries.

Ruben O.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

great speed and run safe

Avaliado em 25/08/2020

very useful and high responsivity but limited to five device connected simultaneously

Vantagens

they have excellent speed affordable with average prices , they have good capability to manage the privacy with encryted and tunneling concepts

Desvantagens

the customer service have a lack to answer a lot of questions , the speed decrease if you need more encryted data

Monday A.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

PureVPN is one of the best VPN I have used

Avaliado em 20/11/2018

PureVPN is good and they provide good service because they offer one of the best services out there and equally have a good customer care agents who can help you out when you have any issues with using their services. I will continue using PureVPN for now and I do hope they continue improving their services to satisfy clients needs.

Vantagens

PureVPN turns out to be one of the best I have used and still using it because I bought their 2 years plan few months back and have been enjoying it. Their customer service is very fast to attend to queries and get any problem solved. The anonymity level of any of their VPN servers is always beyond average and on most servers that I use I do get 100%. PureVPN I can simply say is the best VPN for me that I have and equally affordable than other VPN services and they equally have a dedicated IP for personal use. I will recommend this VPN service to anyone interested in getting a VPN for personal use.

Desvantagens

PureVPN is good but one thing I rarely don't like about their service is not allowing users of their service to download their various applications without having to login. This happened to me when I wanted to download their iOS app but it prompt me to the order page for me to purchase because I was not logged in. I will suggest they make their app available for download without having to login to their website. Though all servers that I have used none was blacklisted but some are really not fast and slow down internet connection.

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Most secured and featured VPN connectivity service

Avaliado em 04/05/2019

Vantagens

Apart from my other works, I usually spend my time on the internet to find suitable items, softwares, products, informations and other things for my business. And while doing that, I generally visit many sites on the internet which are either unsafe or non-trustable, in this case I never want my internet connectivity information and other private data to be revealed to the sites or otherwise my information could be stolen , so I definitely need a VPN to hide my real information and PureVPN is the all which works best for me. PureVPN is really easy to use and has a great user interface. It's connectivity is really fast than other Vpn apps out there and it never disconnects automatically like some other apps I used in past.
PureVPN provides fast connection Ips and they are so much secured . With PureVPN I can get into sites which are actually non-accessible for me. PureVPN provides many features which are generally not provided by other VPN connectivity apps like Split Tunning.
I can even run one PureVpn account on upto five devices but I generally run it on two devices ie on my Windows Desktop and Android Smartphone.

Desvantagens

PureVPN provides so many features but still some of the features are available only after the premium expansion. And the problem is that if you aren't a regular user, the premium pricing will feel you like its useless for you because its somewhat expensive and you generally don't use it all the time

Dennis N.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Software which is very functional and quick to get into

Avaliado em 18/04/2019

Am working on a application that has different behaviours in different countries, in order to test the app from different locations am using PureVPN to connect.

Vantagens

I like the most the simplistic UI and the small window that is used for the application, all the information you need is organised and easy to find. Works quick with high reliability.

Desvantagens

I didn't like that on MacOS when you try to disconnect from a connection from the status bar the window gets bugged out and keeps moving to the right, nothing is happening and only left option is to open the application and disconnect from there.

Carl G.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Wide variety of servers in the world.

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Excellent for maintaining privacy and protection. It has many quality servers in the main countries and cities of the world.

Vantagens

The additional personal IP location service is effective for accessing the Streaming pages and the connection speed is high. Fully encrypt your geolocation and IP address.

Desvantagens

The Android application has interruptions and Internet speed is also a bit affected. Sometimes problems arise with connection protocols, however, the support service is fast and live. Additional services make the monthly payment expensive compared to other VPN programs.

Mick R.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best VPN for Business needs and for normal day to day user.

Avaliado em 29/09/2016

I could use the app both on my mobile and several other computers at the same time with a single account. Usually other VPNs have limited server locations but with this I was able to find a server where ever my business took me and also with my teams spread across 4 continents.

Vantagens

1. Top notch customer support.
2. Internet Kill Switch
3. Number of server locations.
4. Well defined selection modes for your business needs.
5. Remote secure access

Desvantagens

User interface for the apps can be improved.