NeverBounce

Verificação de e-mail em tempo real e serviço de limpeza de lista de e-mail

Relação qualidade/preço
4/5
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

30 avaliações

André D.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Um das melhores no mercado

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

Gosto da interface, eles dão créditos para testar a ferramenta antes de comprar e ajuda a reduzir o bounce mas não a resolver.

- Preço competitivo
- Agilidade da interface para arrastar e soltar arquivos
- Reduz o bounce rate e ajuda na reputação do meu email

Desvantagens

- Ainda obtive uma quantidade de bounce considerável enviando apenas para emails válidos
- O preço não é muito bom para brasileiros quando se faz a conversão da moeda brasileira para dólares

Faisal A.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The BEST in the industry but also the priciest

Avaliado em 19/01/2022

Vantagens

Pretty much everything other than their pricing. They have the best results in the industry. They detect the disposable and Catch-all to perfection

Desvantagens

Nothing other than the pricing. I hope they will offer some better pricing. Everything else is top-notch already.

Brian B.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

The Highest Quality Results in an Email List Verification Tool I've Seen

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

If a competitively-priced SaaS product does a job quickly and produces great results, it's a great solution. That's exactly what NeverBounce is for my agency. Their product is so good that they give me virtually no reason to consider looking somewhere else.

Vantagens

NeverBounce is an extremely fast and thorough email verification/list cleanse tool. I've processed varying data sets (as many as 500,000 emails and as few as 500) at a time and have consistently been surprised by the speed at which NeverBounce can clean them. (For the larger list, it only took a couple of hours to complete. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same results, but I was blown away at how fast it worked through that list.)

NeverBounce has also produced quality results for me again and again, which makes the speed factor I mentioned that much more impressive. While it can't completely eliminate your email bounces (no tool can; list hygiene is only one of dozens of factors that contribute to your bounces), NeverBounce will certainly reduce your bounce rates significantly. What I also appreciate is the option to extract whatever list segment you need and identify over 25 advanced data points that were detected in the cleanse. This means you can quickly identify free email hosts, role accounts, data with incorrect syntax, valid DNS/MX records, etc. All super useful stuff. You can slice and dice the data any way you want, basically.

Last, NeverBounce provides a super clean, uncomplicated user interface which I appreciate. It's a very intuitive tool that is very easy to pick up and learn, and also easy to teach someone else how to use. It would be very easy to teach an intern or a VA to upload, process, read, and extract data from NeverBounce if needed.

Desvantagens

I wish NeverBounce gave some deeper insight into exactly why an email was pulled/filtered/flagged in the cleansing process. They place emails into general categories (Valid, Accept All (Unverifiable), Unknown, Disposable, and Invalid) which is nice enough, but I wish they provided more granular details at the individual email level. I had a situation once where a client of mine inquired about why a specific email in their list was removed and I wish I had something more specific explanation to point them toward.

• Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Fast email verification and seamless integration

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

The tool is extremely fast at processing and verifying email addresses, but the accuracy could be improved.

Vantagens

The email verification results was turned around in less than 15 minutes. Pretty fast seeing as I had a little over 20,000 emails. The integration with ActiveCampaign saved us a lot of time from having to export and then import lists. I was able to easily transfer our contact list with a simple integration and start the verification process.

Desvantagens

The accuracy was okay. Despite running email addresses through NeverBounce, when I sent out email campaigns, I would still get reports that some addresses bounced or were not valid.

Suraj G.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Results are not 100% accurate But yes it help us to reduce bounce rate

Avaliado em 17/10/2021

Vantagens

One of the popular tool to validate email address. However this tool has limited technology. It is not able to give accurate result. High percentage of results are either "unknown or Disposable". After paying such huge pricing we cannot expect this kind of service.

Desvantagens

After paying huge money, Valid address shown by this tool get Hard Bounce. Can not trust this tool completely.

Darrell W.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great way to clean your email list

Avaliado em 10/04/2021

Really quite good. We try to wait until the have the occasional sale, to buy more credits to maximize our value, but even at regular price, it is quite reasonable.

Vantagens

It is super simple to upload and accurately clean a list of email subscribers. Just the nature of the business is that, over time emails get changed or are dead, and we cannot afford to have too many bounces through our bulk email service or we will get flagged, or even banned. We don't mail super often so it helps to from time to time verify the email BEFORE we send, and this is pretty close to 100% accurate in doing that for us at a reasonable price.

Desvantagens

I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot. It does have an integration but the process and method given to integrate it was rather circular without giving clear, step by step from start to finish. I discussed this with product support. they are very good and helpful and it was worked out. Not sure if they have updated their online help resources to deal with that.

Nitya K.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Now reduce your bounce rate using NeverBounce

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Vantagens

The best about NeverBounce is their user-interface. This tool is very simple and easy to use. We can upload our list and analyze percentage of invalid contacts and then go for paid plan.

Desvantagens

Since we are paying to identify email address valid or not why I am getting more unverified or uncertain email address. They must improve overall result identifying email address either valid or invalid.

Faheem K.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce
They are providing the best email validation I've ever seen

Desvantagens

Nothing in cons, I really like this software

Jordan C.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Helpful to keep your list clean

Avaliado em 14/11/2019

I needed to use neverbounce because we were starting up with a new email software. I used it to make sure that we had a clean list from the start with our new provider. It was extremely helpful and increased our email deliverability.

Vantagens

It gave me clear numbers to understand the health of my email list. Easy to use. Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it.

Desvantagens

It was a little pricey to use consistently. It felt more like a once year type purchase rather than something I'd use frequently.

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Essential email validator

Avaliado em 11/04/2020

Very good day-to-day tool to manage email lists and avoid bounces.

Vantagens

The experience of using the Neverbounce tool is very straightforward. Validating huge email lists is no problem and it can easily be used in daily tasks.

Desvantagens

This tool would really benefit from having integrations with lots of email software - things like CRMs and marketing automation tools.

Waqas W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Validation made easy - clean your list quickly

Avaliado em 18/01/2022

Vantagens

Results are pretty accurate and you can reply on results.

Desvantagens

Price is bit high. If price becomes bit less they will get major market share.

• Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple tool that gets the job done

Avaliado em 26/04/2019

We use NeverBounce to ensure that our emails are targeted towards real email addresses and, thus, verify all of our end users' addresses. It is simple, provides clear results, and works fast. We have no complaints at all.

Vantagens

It's dead easy to use. We use it both via the API to automatically confirm the validity of our end users' email addresses, as well as via the NeverBounce web platform, by uploading .csv files. It's as simple as a drag 'n drop, and keeps records of all the previous jobs so that you can compare them, keep track, etc.

The 1,000 free checks via the API per month are a nice perk.

Desvantagens

In general, empirically, we have verified that its checks are indeed valid and reflect the reality of an email address being invalid or non-existent. However, I cannot say whether is it better than other platforms in terms of its verification process or if it provides false positives.

Thaddaeus H.
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

Vantagens

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee.

All of your jobs are in your Dashboard.

You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete.

For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing."

If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works.

Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take.

After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

Desvantagens

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high.

Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

Darshan M.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Very easy to verify Emails

Avaliado em 26/07/2020

Very easily helps to reduce the bounce list from our database.

Hubspot Integration
Valid vs invalid vs accept all
1000 free credits to validate before purchasing
Pay per list option

Desvantagens

I dont like when emails go into unknown or accept all category.

Alternativas consideradas

Bounceless e ZeroBounce

Razões para escolher o NeverBounce

Bulk verify emails was difficult and was asking for bot check everytime

Razões para mudar para o NeverBounce

Accurate results and good pricing option
Patricia O.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Essential tool for email marketers

Avaliado em 27/07/2019

I used it mainly to check the quality of old databases we had from events, campaigns and stuff. It was great to ensure a good delivery rate.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, you pay by bulks and it works pretty well (very reliable when it comes to quality of the database)

Desvantagens

I can't think of something I dislike at this moment, but maybe it would be better if I could integrate it with CRMs.

Resposta do Metrics Delivered Traduzido para o Português

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the feedback. You absolutely can integrate with NeverBounce with your CRM. We offer more integrations than any other verification provider on the market. Check out our extensive library of integrations here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations

If you don't see the platform that you use here, let us know, and we'll be sure to work on adding it to our collection. Thanks again!

- Nick at NeverBounce

Andrew K.
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best way to clean up email marketing lists

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Neverbounce fills a critical need for any business with email marketing campaigns and I would definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

Neverbounce works really well and helps us maintain clean and deliverable marketing email lists, which keeps our marketing email program healthy and operational -- a critical need for any business.

Desvantagens

Processing times for really large lists can be long, but generally when you're processing a list that large, it isn't urgent, so it's not such a big deal. Otherwise it's pretty simple and there isn't much to dislike.

Dean M.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

NeverBounce Review

Avaliado em 01/10/2018

The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

Vantagens

NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!

Desvantagens

I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this.

• Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Reduce Bounce rate by verifying emails

Avaliado em 25/08/2020

The overall experience is quite good. Really liked it.

Vantagens

The thing that I liked the most is that it is very easy to verify the emails if they do exist or not. Hence , the chances of bouncing of an email becomes negligible and hence delivery rate of your emails is high. The another thing is we can verify emails one by one as well as in bulk by uploading the list.

Desvantagens

I really liked the tool. I didn't find any issue while using it.

• Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Verify the emails easily using Neverbounce

Avaliado em 16/07/2021

The overall experience is very nice. This really helps a lot in cleaning and verifying the email list.

Vantagens

The tool verifies the email address for its correctness very easily. You just need to paste the email address and press verify and it will tell whether the email is valid, invalid or catch all. Verified email means better deliverability and hence reduced bounce rate.

Desvantagens

It is really helpful using this tool. I am not able to find any challenge while using this tool as of now.

Ratko I.
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best tool to clean your email list of non-deliverable emails

Avaliado em 30/12/2018

It's an irreplaceable tool for checking our lists before we do a send out.

Vantagens

Cost effective - we've used a few tools that do the same job and NeverBounce is the most cost effective one. Ease of use, you can simply upload a CSV of emails and NeverBounce gives you the results if the emails are correct, incorrect or risky.

That's all good, but integration is what makes it amazing! They integrate with a few tools out of the box, plus you can connect them through Zapier as well. But it's simple to integrate it through an API get request - we've linked a Google Sheet with it, so we check all emails we want to include for the future.

What I love is their flexible pay-as-you-go pricing, you don't need to pay in advance, rather get billed for what you use and you enjoy their volume based pricing.

Truly amazing support as well, they explained everything and set the software for me to work on.

Desvantagens

None that I have found so far, it's simple to setup and use.

Louise F.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

For squeaky-clean mailing lists

Avaliado em 03/04/2019

Vantagens

As well as cleaning mailing lists, I love the option to test just one email address at a time. We sometimes have clients attempting to send to or from an invalid email address and I can quickly test and let them know what the issue is.

Desvantagens

I haven't had any issues with NeverBounce.

• Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An easy interface for email database cleaning.

Avaliado em 04/10/2018

Vantagens

The best thing I found in this application is its integration with various email marketing applications. This integration saves lots of time. In the email marketing app only I can filter my email lists and execute my campaigns.

Desvantagens

I found its pricing slightly expensive and they don’t have PayPal as payment option which surprised me a lot and disappointed me too.

Ariel L.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use solution

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

I enjoyed using it and it did clean up my lists well

Vantagens

It's a quick verification tools that brings in accurate results

Desvantagens

I wish it was priced lower and had native integration to cold email software I use

• Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A good place to validate emails

Avaliado em 25/11/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use email validator, reasonably priced.

Desvantagens

Nothing bad about the software. I wish there were less "unknown" or "catch-all" addresses, but that is true for any validator.

Deepa K.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Not capable validating disposable email address!

Avaliado em 29/09/2021

Vantagens

Frequently we receive offers and discount codes from NeverBounce team. This platform is easy to use. Faster as compare to other tool while validating email address. Gives us the option to analyze list for free before paying.

Desvantagens

We were not satisfied with NeverBounce because this tool is not capable validating all email address. High percentage of results are identified as disposable email address.