Avaliações do Ai Field Management

Cloud & mobile field workforce management software for SMBs

4.9/5 (28 avaliações)
Mike R.
Traduzir com Google

By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!

Avaliado em 01/12/2017

Vantagens

When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice.
We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Desvantagens

Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

Traduzir com Google

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

Avaliado em 06/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Vantagens

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Desvantagens

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Corey G.

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Vantagens

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Desvantagens

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Jade L.

Pretty smart software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Vantagens

They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Desvantagens

I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Bruce C.
Traduzir com Google

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Avaliado em 15/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Vantagens

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Simple, fast, Mobile

Avaliado em 07/11/2018

Vantagens

Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Desvantagens

I only wish new features would be added faster.

Jimmy C.
Traduzir com Google

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Vantagens

The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Desvantagens

They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Jianwei C.
Traduzir com Google

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Vantagens

Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Desvantagens

It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Trevor V.

Great experience

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/11/2018

Vantagens

Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Desvantagens

Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Timothy W.
Traduzir com Google

Intuitive yet very user friendly.

Avaliado em 21/04/2018

Vantagens

Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier.
Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless.
Responsiveness

Desvantagens

None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

Marielys dl angeles M.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 27/06/2018

Vantagens

It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Desvantagens

It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

Ned L.
Traduzir com Google

AI feature is excellent!!

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Vantagens

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Desvantagens

I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

Danny F.

AMAMZING!

Avaliado em 02/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Vantagens

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Desvantagens

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

David K.

Ai Field Management Review

Avaliado em 28/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Vantagens

What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Desvantagens

I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

Anton B.
Traduzir com Google

it's like having a god's eye

Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Vantagens

The design fits well with the need and the purpose.
Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force.
Mobile access is key!

Desvantagens

More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Traduzir com Google

Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 14/03/2019

Vantagens

It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Desvantagens

Actually cannot choose such characteristics

Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, affordable and cool application.

Avaliado em 26/11/2018

Vantagens

AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment.

In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Desvantagens

Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

Steve C.
Traduzir com Google

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Avaliado em 27/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to manage my workers and task status

Vantagens

I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Desvantagens

My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Resposta do Ai Field Management

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Excellent software!

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 17/11/2018

Vantagens

Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Desvantagens

Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

Valentino B.
Traduzir com Google

The most compete operations assistant I have found

Avaliado em 26/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Vantagens

Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Desvantagens

As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

Traduzir com Google

Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.

Avaliado em 01/12/2017

Vantagens

The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

Desvantagens

I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.

Ajay A.

Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Delegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates
They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..

Vantagens

Ease of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs

Desvantagens

The user interface could be more attractive

Shaun G.

I love it

Avaliado em 07/11/2018

Vantagens

Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

Desvantagens

There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like

Traduzir com Google

It's a very useful management software.

Vantagens

The software is great I especially like the predictive management feature it helps me understand which worker needs to be assigned what time and what location Excellent!

Juan S.

Ai field management

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 03/12/2018

Salesmen control

Vantagens

It allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers

Desvantagens

I like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot