Avaliações do WIDEO

WIDEO

Web-based animated video marketing creation platform

4.1/5 (32 avaliações)
Zoran L.
Traduzir com Google

Simple, template-based online app for creating video business presentations and more.

Avaliado em 11/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For freelancers, small, medium and even some large businesses, Wideo.co is a reasonable return on investment. It creates simple or more sophisticated animated videos that will catch the attention of the business audience. It seems particularly fitting for Internet marketers and alike.

A large support section and plenty of the video tutorials are available. It uses a not-secure, soon obsolete flash player for editing a video.

There are many other similar online and offline applications. The limitations exist within the less expensive subscription tiers. Study the comparison columns before a purchase. Spend some time with the app, visit their YouTube channel and decide if your business benefited from this particular platform. It is a good solution for what it is within its limitations.

Vantagens

Moderately easy template-based creation of a business presentation video and more.
Able to control individual frames for detailed animation.
The auto-save feature automatically saves the work every three minutes.
Clear and responsive interface.
Special discount for educators and students.
Rather expensive plans, but with a discount on annual billing.
Occasional promotions and specials.
The 7-day trial does not require a credit card.
Control the privacy of the videos.
Imports MP3 files.
Videos can be reusable over and over.
Cloud/web-based so it can be used on a variety of platforms.
Chrome extension available.
Compatible with Google Drive.
Variety of tutorial videos and how to articles.
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean languages.
The social media uploads, including the YouTube.
High-definition video formats downloads.

Desvantagens

Flash must be enabled to run the web application.
Less expensive subscription tiers present substantial limitation.
The one-minute limitation does not justify the basic package price.
The seven-day only trial.
A video download not-allowed during the seven-day trial.
A user video upload/import not-possible at all.
During the editing process, impossible to apply different sounds to various scenes.
No audio effects per animation nor a video.
Sounds fade out if shorter than a video.
No free subscription plan available.
Only Roman and Korean alphabets supported but, it uploads the text-based images.
The interactive video option only applies to its native player.

Resposta do WIDEO

Zoran, thank you very much for your review!
We are glad you've found Wideo easy to use.

We are working on a new html5 based version to stop having to manually activate Flash plug in.
We hope to have it ready as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

Alison G.
Traduzir com Google

I have loved using Wideo. I haven't used it recently because I've branched out into real video

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/08/2017

Vantagens

The simplicity of use, like building a PowerPoint or KeyNote presentation. Also the clean look. That's my answer!

Desvantagens

Last time I used it, I found it hard to create certain special effects. For eg. I tried to create a dropping feather in one video. That's probably a job for Adobe AfterEffects.

Resposta do WIDEO

Allison, thank you so much for your feedback.
Detailed animations like a dropping feather effect are indeed possible in Wideo, but require an advanced and more complex use of keyframes.

I¿ve specially created a video project (which I¿m sharing here so you can reuse to inspect https://wideo.co/es/view/21502973382464-dropping-feather-effect) and I¿m also sending via email a GIF to show you the process it took to create the effect.

From the user front end what is not possible right now is to control the animation easing curves. This is set by default with a deceleration by the end of each keyframe to help non-advanced users create soften fluid animations.

Of course this particular animation, with more work, can look even better. But I just wanted to picture the example quickly.

Thanks again, have a nice day.

Traduzir com Google

Useful only if you create a lot of videos

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I find that it will be useful and worth the investment for a business that needs lots of videos and which doesn't need them to be very original.

Vantagens

I like that it is very easy to use, you don't need previous knowledge about video making, as you have many templates to choose from. You can also create your ouwn video from scratch, but I have never done it this way because my creative skills are non existent.

Desvantagens

What I don't like about Wideo is that you cannot download your creations during the trial period, you can only use this time to learn how to use it and evaluate whether it is worth the money for you. Also, the templates that you can choose from are more than enough, but at the end, they are limited, so possibilities are that you will find the same template used in another video in another website, which is not cool. After all, we all want to have exclusive videos. Of course, you can create your own exclusive videos in Wideo, but you will need to be creative and imaginative, which I'm not.

Hi there!

Thanks for the review. The idea of the free trial period it's exactly that, that users can try our video editor. For downloading the videos you have to change to the premium (and paid) subscription.
Regarding the templates, I can assure you that we have never encountered that issue of a video being duplicated. We have so many different templates and we are always creating new ones that it's almost impossible!

Thanks again for the review!

All the best

6.0/10
Luciano M.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent product, very recommend.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/09/2017

Vantagens

- It is very easy to make changes and see them reflected quickly.
- Easy to use without previous knowledge of animation.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to be able to add and edit video. I think this would make it a very complete tool :)

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Luciano, thank you for the feedback!

We are very glad to make your job easier.

We¿ve analyzed including filmed video importing feature in the past. However, we¿ve decided to focus exclusively on animated videos since that¿s were we are experts on.
Besides we couldn¿t find a good way to perform that kind of files in our tool yet.
Notice you can still import animated GIF files (animated icons, filmed gifs videos, screencast demo videos, etc) and work above them with graphics, fonts, and animations.

Francisco P.
Traduzir com Google

Wideo is a decent option

Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It served its purpose. I created more than 20 videos with it, and the overall experience and feedback about them, was pretty good. But there are still many things to improve. More importantly knowing that there is a lot of competition with other competitors that offer similar services.

Vantagens

It's easy to use. Once you get used to it, you can make good animations. It's obviously not aimed at professional video animators. But for someone that wants to make a couple of videos fast and easy, this is a great tool.

Desvantagens

With the last update to HTML5, there were many things that are yet to be added. One of the features i miss the most is the shortcut for Undo. Little things like this, become annoying when you have to spend 4 hours making a video. When suggesting ideas, customer support tells you that they will work on it, but i'm not sure you ever hear of it again.

Resposta do WIDEO

Dear Francisco, thank you so much for taking the time to review Wideo.
We know there are some things that are not ready yet, but we are moving forward very fast.
Regarding shortcuts, we've just released a new version with undo and other 16 shortcuts. (ctrl + Z for PC; Command + Z for Mac)

Would you like to leave us your email so we can put in touch to discuss these and other things to improve? We want to offer you a free month subscription as we really appreciate the time you take to help us create a better Wideo.

Looking forward to your answer.
Have a nice day! Thank you again!

Mitch D.
Traduzir com Google

Look at me--the video hero at the office

Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What I love most about Wideo is the speed. I can crank out a video for our clients in like 20 minutes. That gives me so many options. Holiday party coming up? Let me just slip on Wideo and make a video card. Need a lengthier explainer for your clients? Wideo's got templates that will make the final product look clean and professional.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use. I don't have a video editing background; but ever since I started using Wideo, I'm creating stellar videos at work.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more animation options and presets. Hopefully that's clear. Sometimes, to get the effect I'm looking for I'll have to edit video template slides...I'd love for Wideo to have more robust tutorials and better functionality.

Resposta do WIDEO

Thanks Mitch for your review!

We are glad that you find Wideo easy to use. As you wrote, Wideo can be used by anyone no matter if they have video editing background.
We are constantly working on new animations options and presets as in more tutorials. You can check them in our website.

Again, thanks for your response!

Annie P.
Traduzir com Google

Give rep a Ferrari - she's the best trainer anyone could want in the world of annimation

Avaliado em 19/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wideo is fantastic! We have been dragged kicking and screaming into the confusing world of animation with a complete conversion to obsession from the talented teachings of rep (sorry, we also love alliteration) who has the patience of a Saint! Definitely give it a go - if you are an agency, your clients will thank you.

Vantagens

It's easy for thickies like me that have to do new funky stuff on socials daily for bone crushing ROI seeking clients.

Desvantagens

I can't file my uploaded backgrounds into separate client files and I want more music tracks coz I can't sing.

Resposta do WIDEO

Annie, thank you so much for your kind words! You have been such an eager learner and enthusiastic adopter of Wideo, and it has been my pleasure to work with you! I hope you continue to see great results with videos for your clients.

I will let the developers know that a folder system for uploaded backgrounds would be helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We all appreciate it very much!

All my best,
Taryn

Pamela B.
Traduzir com Google

They help my business look professional

Avaliado em 02/09/2017

Vantagens

How easy it is to use and the templates they provide to start with since I'm not a computer designer.

Desvantagens

I don't like that there are no options to include videos inside the software. That would be a great option.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Pamela, thank you very much for your review!
We are very happy to have helped provide your business with a simple way to look professional. Also, thank you so much for your suggestion to help us improve.
In the past, we¿ve analyzed adding a feature that lets you import video. However, we¿ve decided to focus exclusively on animated videos since that¿s what we are experts in.
Additionally we haven't been able to find a good way to integrate those kinds of files into our tool yet.
Keep in mind that you can still import animated GIF files (animated icons, filmed gif videos, screencast demo videos, etc) and add graphics, fonts, and animations to them.

Marcos G.
Traduzir com Google

An easy and fun way to create amazing animated videos without much effort or time

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 13/06/2018

Vantagens

We have to create a lot of content, and animated content is always better received. Wideo allows us to create modern and very dynamic videos thanks to the fact that they have a library with a great variety of elements and animations to choose from. From templates of places and situations, to be able to define the movements of each of the characters. It's great and relatively easy to use. Once you know the dynamics of work and where to find everything you can produce great videos quickly.

Desvantagens

As a web app, you'll need to be connected in order to use it. Besides that, we would like them to update (and expand) their library, since many competitors do so regularly, theirs might become poor in comparison.

Resposta do WIDEO

Mark thank you very much for your feedback.

We are currently working very hard on an editor update to a new technology: HTML5. Once finalized that, we will put the product team to work in new features and updates of the library.
Monthly we try to add new video templates to renew the library but we will also begin to incorporate new features and more libraries within the editor.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Selena Hicks' Review of Wideo

Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've saved weeks of time and thousands of dollars by no longer having to send our video projects out to third-party vendors.

Vantagens

I love that Wideo allows my team to quickly create videos in a matter of minutes. The interface is extremely easy to navigate and packed with fun visual and audio elements to make our videos engaging.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more animated icons and customizable templates.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Selena, thank you so much for your feedback!

Currently, we are adding 2-3 new templates per month, we would love to hear which template would be useful for you to add it.

Also, we are finishing a new HTML5 editor that will be launched in October 2018. Once we launch the new editor we will be able to add more icons, new features, and much more templates!

Lucas E.
Traduzir com Google

I should have start using it before

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keep it simple and use Wideo

Vantagens

It gave me a new tool to offer my clients and in my company: video templates. Even though I have plenty of experience using different video editors software, having pre-built templates have made my work easier. I can deliver video content way faster for any marketing strategy I want to start.

Desvantagens

That it doesn’t have more “professional” features to customize the templates. Maybe because I put to much focus in details

Resposta do WIDEO

Thanks for the review Lucas!

Mauricio M.

TERRIBLE experience

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/06/2018

Vantagens

If you are a student and get the discount maybe. But at the end of the day, I'm biased. I can't see any good.

Desvantagens

I started with the free trial. During this time, they give you full access to all the elements. I decided to download the video and I had the plan to make more, so I went for a basic membership. To my surprise, I didn't have access to any of the elements I used before. So I decided to talk with one of their "happiness customer agents". I explained that I didn't have access to the elements I needed and I requested a refund. After 10 painful exchange of emails, they told me that it was "clearly advertised" what's included. But of course, during the trial, they let you use everything, but once you pay, they limit you.

Resposta do WIDEO

Mauricio, I'm very sorry for your bad experience with the tool.

During the trial period, users can access all features except downloads or uploads to YouTube.
Once the trial period ends (as with your case), users access the features based on the plan they choose and if they do not choose any plan they do not have the possibility to continue editing the videos until they upgrade to one of our plans
I understand your disappointment when you realized that the plan you chose had less features than the trial (although it included downloads and upload to Youtube), I will pass this to the communication team and product team so that it is better clarified how the process is and there are no other people who are with the same problem than you.

Again, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry for your bad experience.

Rainer B.
Traduzir com Google

A fast track to a professional video

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

Vantagens

Quite intuitive, comprehensive, sound and external graphical media integration and ready-for-use templates

Desvantagens

I've constantly experienced issues with the Firefox flash-plug in. The support teams has been fast in responding, but I missed a sense of ownership. I've alwyas been referred to a standard configuration which was of no help. To date the issue is not solved and I can't tell whether this is an app issue or a local issue with my configuration.

Resposta do WIDEO

Rainer, thank you so much for your feedback!

Is great to hear that you find our templates professional and that you could create professional videos in a simple way.

Regarding your issues with flash, I absolutely understand your frustration. We have been working along the last year in a migration process of the editor to a new technology: html5.
The first editor we launched 6 years ago was based on flash technology, today an obsolete technology with a lot of issues in different browsers. It still works on chrome but in other browsers is difficult to activate.
In November 2018 we launched the first version of the new editor with great results, I hope you can try it!

Again, thank you so much for your feedback, very useful.

Cristian T.
Traduzir com Google

fun and easy animations with just a few clicks

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

allows to make animations that serve as tutorials for various processes, which, in my case when working with teachers and students, makes it a very powerful tool to show action strategies, as well as to show the mistakes that are made in a class room .

Vantagens

-you can make animations easily, which is perfect for a "draw my life" video tutorial.
-It is quite simple and intuitive the environment, which makes the work much easier.
-all elements are well organized by types and styles.
-It has several built-in animated elements, but also allows you to upload your images to add them.

Desvantagens

one of the things to improve, and I think the most important thing is that everything is based on internet connection, so if you are in a place with difficult connection or just cut the internet you can not wideo anything.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Cristian, thanks for your awesome feedback!

I understand the need to use it offline, I'm going to pass it to the product team to take your concerns into account. We are currently finishing developing the new editor based on HTML5, once solved this could be a good alternative to think a "downloadable" editor.

Thanks for your feedback!

Darcy H.
Traduzir com Google

A real time saver, a great shortcut

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/08/2018

Vantagens

I appreciate that Wideo allows you to quickly create videos.

Desvantagens

I've had some oddities happen here and there (things get glitchy), but nothing too bad.

Resposta do WIDEO

Darcy, thank you so much for your feedback.

We are working in a new HTML5 editor which will perform much better than the flash editor. We will launch it in October 2018.

It makes us very happy to know that you could save time by creating your video content with Wideo.

Maximiliano L.
Traduzir com Google

It is a tool of easy use and professional finish.

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 06/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, professional finish, quick solution, accessibility.

Vantagens

Easy to use, professional finish, quick solution, accessibility.
One of the main advantages we find in wideo is the speed to solve the problem of creating a video in very short time and without the need of intermediary providers.

Desvantagens

It lacks the ability to create masks. You can not create groups of folders in "My wideos". They are not problems, just some possible ideas.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Maxi, thank you very much for your feedback!
We are very happy to add value to your business.

We will take on account the masks feature suggestion as well as the folders arrangement idea. They seem very good things to implement in near future.

Thank you again!

Mohsin J.

Wideo Review

Avaliado em 10/08/2018

Vantagens

We are able to quickly create short videos. The UI is very easy to navigate and user friendly.

Desvantagens

The application has some bugs and crashes too much.

Resposta do WIDEO

Mohsin, thanks so much for your feedback!

We are working in a new HTML5 editor which will perform much better than the flash editor (besides allowing us to develop new features). We will launch it in October 2018. Hope you can try it!

Good to know that you find our current editor user friendly.

Juan martín P.

My favourite software

Avaliado em 09/04/2019

Simply brilliant

Vantagens

It has made my life easier. It should exist video templates for everything. I used them to create awesome videos which enable me to complete a variety of projects and express my ideologies at university and also, for private matters. You guys are killing it.

Desvantagens

I would like to have more sounds options

Resposta do WIDEO

Thanks for the review Martin! We are working in the music library to offer our users more and more options every day.
All the best!

Ginny C.

Helpful to Produce Animated Graphics, But Not Limitless

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall for the pretty inexpensive price, it's a good deal.

Vantagens

It has a lot of great animated graphic templates that I use to enhance my corporate and product videos, and they make my videos much more professional-looking.

Desvantagens

The interface is a little clunky to get used to, but not terrible. Also, I've used just about all their templates, and I wish they had a larger library of "corporate" style templates.

Resposta do WIDEO

Ginny thank you so much for your feedback!

I'm very happy to know that you achieved professional results with our templates and that you could have the experience of using most of the templates.

We are constantly incorporating new templates, we will take into account your recommendation to add more "corporate" style templates.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback, it's really useful for us.

Nick C.
Traduzir com Google

Super happy with the product and support from Wideo

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

able to produce quality videos quickly

Vantagens

Easy to use, the interface is very intuitive and I came up to speed quickly. My clients really like the videos.

Desvantagens

There are a few bells & whistles I wish it had but it seems that the Wideo team is actively working on feature enhancement.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi Nick, thank you very much for your feedback!
We are very happy to make your job easier and help you with your business.

Carol N.
Traduzir com Google

We worked with Wideo using one of their animators (Matias) for a custom video.

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 29/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We actually did not use the software yet, except for a trial but will soon.

Vantagens

Flexible, easy to use. We used the trial and decided it would be great for future in-house projects, where an animator was outside of our budget parameters.

Desvantagens

We didn't end up using the software ourselves for this specific project because unique illustrations were required, but look forward to using it in the future.

Resposta do WIDEO

Carol! Thanks for your feedback.

It was a pleasure working with you, hopefully one day you can try to edit the customized video that Matias did or create new videos yourself.

Good luck with your business!

Thanks again :)

Traduzir com Google

Wideo is the best animated video tool I found, I use it to make videos on a monthly basis.

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With video, I get to communicate easier with prospects and potential customers. Wideo helps me do that in an easy way

Vantagens

The templates, I hardly ever need to create a video from scratch.
I like that I can upload the videos directly to Facebook as a native Facebook video with autoplay, which helps me to reach a wider audience.

Since I make monthly videos, I like how easy it is to clone scenes and templates so I don't have to start over every time.

Desvantagens

The waiting time for downloading a video and if I'm exigent, I would like to be able to categorize the images that I upload to save time

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback!

Jenn D.
Traduzir com Google

Best Value for the money!

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall this is a great service and your customer support was quick to respond and help me when I needed it.

Vantagens

Wideo allows you to easily spin up a marketing or informational video on their pretty easy to use platform. With zero experience, I was able to spin up a video in less than a few days time and publish it online.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more training videos on how to use Wideo. More examples of use cases, showing customer testimonials or examples would be beneficial!

Resposta do WIDEO

Jenn, thank you so much for your feedback!

Good to know that, without having animation skills, you could make professional videos to promote your business. I am very gratified to know this.

I am going to tell the communication team the need for more tutorials, use cases and examples to make the editor's experience even easier. Clearly, a constant challenge we have is to reduce the imagination gap that users must have so they can create video content in a simpler way. And a good way to achieve that is with clear tutorials, examples, etc.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback!

Martie R.
Traduzir com Google

WIDEO is pretty darn spiffy

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I have been happy with WIDEO, I am looking forward to the program growing and developing into something even better!

Vantagens

I've used WIDEO for multiple clients and have found it very useful. It is a great program to use to create information videos about products and services.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more graphics. After I've made a few videos I feel like I'm stuck using the same images and templates again and again.

Resposta do WIDEO

Thanks Martie for your review!

We are glad to listen that Wideo has been helpful for your business.
We are constantly working on new graphics and templates. Have a look in our website as we are improving and creating new functionalities every week.

Again, thanks for your feedback! It's really useful for us.

Billing Error

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/06/2018

none

Vantagens

Nothing at all in any way. This was a awful product. Do not buy it. Avoid avoid avoid at all costs or you will regret this purchase in a major way.

Desvantagens

The billing stated we were paying for one month. It however without telling you then repeated the one time charge less than 30 days later and refused me a refund. They have terrible drag and drop options and little to no animations.

Resposta do WIDEO

Hi there, I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

As stated on our payments and pricing page, our plans are subscription-based and renew monthly or annually, depending on the plan you choose at the time of purchase. All users are able to cancel the subscription at any time from the profile settings page.

We communicate this not only on the checkout page but also in the email we sent after the purchase.

From what I see, it is still not clear that the renewal is automatic, we will take it into account to improve the communication of the renewals.

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

0.0/10