Avaliações do YOUZER

Centralized accounts management

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 08/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Account creation was painfull before : it took some days, with mispells. Now it's fast and the managers get exactly what they ask for.
And we don't have any forgotten accounts anymore because Youzer reminds us to delete the accounts when an employee leaves.

Vantagens

Easy to setup (succeeded on my own :) )
Full view of all the accounts across all our tools.

Desvantagens

The hardware management needs to be improved.

Suporte ao cliente

Nicolas B.
Traduzir com Google

great tool to improve onboarding of new hires

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I didn't set it up (my IT did) but as a "normal" user, it's very easy to use.

Vantagens

Youzer sends me a reminder when an employee is about to arrive in my company. I just have a few buttons to click and there you go, the accounts for this user are all created. I don't need to wait for my IT departement to create them (they have more valuable tasks to work on).

Desvantagens

I'm waiting for the hardware management workflow improvements. because I want to be able to select a specific hardware bundle for each employee. This feature is said to be released in september 2018.

Thierry F.
Traduzir com Google

Good multi-tenant account creation tool

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I manage 10 customers : that means 10 AD, 5 Gsuite instances, 5 Office 365 instances. With Youzer I'm able to create accounts on those 20 workspaces with one tool. Awesome :)

Vantagens

I use the multi-tenant option to manage all the accounts of all my customers. Setup was fine. I found the connectors I was looking for : Active Directory, GSuite, Office 365. I don't need more :)

Desvantagens

At the begining I had difficulties to understand the way the Active Directory connector would work , but then I found the agent.

Maxime S.
Traduzir com Google

Feature-rich and powerful automation tools

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Once you have set up your youzer's account, it becomes extremely easy to create and suspend user access. The tool acts as a real assistant (notification, error prevention) and we see very quickly the effects on our business.

• User friendly interface
• The self service catalog is pretty useful - clear forms and easy to set
• Automation features are impressive and simple to use

Desvantagens

• Reporting and Dashboard are a little bit limited compared to some other systems... they give a basic overview.
• I needed more feedbacks on my actions

Suporte ao cliente