Exibindo 77 avaliações de 66

Animaker

Pacote de criação de vídeo faça-você-mesmo para empresas

3,8 /5 (66 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 77 avaliações de 66
Lucky griffin N.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Animaker Review

Avaliado em 10/01/2021

My overall experience with animaker has been one with a positive surprise. Aminaker made it possible to internally create content we thought we would have needed to outsorce saving us a signficant amount in operation costs.

Vantagens

I have been using animaker to create whiteboard explainer videos for marketing and internal presentations. What I like the most about it so far is its ease of use. It is fairly easy to create animation videos in animaker without prior experience in the field. As such, its integration to our organisation was smooth and seamless.

Desvantagens

What I liked the least about animaker is the fact is is only available online. Making it hard or impossible to use when/if their are interuptions to the internet connection.

Vanessa S.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing product, even better customer service

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Vantagens

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Desvantagens

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

Mayo G.
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

This thing sucks

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

Vantagens

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Desvantagens

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Omer S.
  • Setor: Impressão

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

I simply love it.

Vantagens

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Desvantagens

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Gillian R.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Waste of time !!!

Avaliado em 26/10/2020

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Vantagens

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Desvantagens

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes!
Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!!
After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library?
I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does!
Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing !
Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality.
If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Marcos G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program.
They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive.
In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Desvantagens

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions.
In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Kimber S.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Animaker is the only video creator i use

Avaliado em 26/05/2020

animaker isn't just a great place to make videos, it's also a great place to make some really creative presentations.

Vantagens

I love that animaker is free and user-friendly. i don't need to make crazy and elaborate videos, but sometimes I do need a tool to make simple little videos. animaker is a great tool for when a regular person like me needs some help making some video content.

Desvantagens

since i am so new to making videos, it would be nice to have a kind of video creator's academy on animaker for people like me.

Resposta do Animaker Traduzido para o Português

Animaker offers 2 "how to" webinars every week. https://app.animaker.com/webinar

Dotun K.

Animaker for easy use

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

It's so reliable

Vantagens

It's so easy to use, and it's results are so fantastic

Desvantagens

The features needs to be increased, so as to achieve a faster results

Resposta do Animaker Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The great news as you move to the Enterprise Platform solution there a lot more capabilities, Better Performance, Higher Security, higher quality, Branding, collaboration and much more.

Sabrina M.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I did an amazing video resume with Animaker

Avaliado em 01/04/2019

The software is very easy to use, otherwise, you have lots of tutorials, helping you using it. Moreover, they have great basics videos that you can use in case you're running out of creativity. You can create amazing things, videos.. with the software they have lots of logos, pictures, backgrounds, etc. Oh yeah before I forgot they have amazing customer service ! At each email I sent they answered in the following minute.

Desvantagens

The only cons is that we can't upload videos on the video we're creating, I had to use another software for that. Sometimes the software is lagging so I had to change my navigator several times, but it's no big deal it's worth it.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Awesome Service

Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

You can't imagine how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens

I couldn't find any cons for this software.

Tim F.
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So far the best I have found!

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

Vantagens

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

Desvantagens

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Josiah A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Avaliado em 18/11/2017

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Vantagens

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

Desvantagens

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Resposta do Animaker Traduzido para o Português

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker.

As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets.

Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions.

To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects

Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same.

Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards,

Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | [email protected]

Vusala A.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

My experience with Animaker

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Desvantagens

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Ian S.
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily
great for corporate videos
web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

Desvantagens

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

Leann W.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Learning Comes to Life!

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

Vantagens

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Desvantagens

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.