59 avaliações
Maria jose M.

Story teller

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have made 3 videos. The third one was longer and it was a real short story.
I am ready for the fourth one.

Vantagens

There is a vast array of characters with pre-made gestures and features that can be used right away.
Animated backgrounds are a plus. It makes my videos look lively and real.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the pre-viewing makes the video lag.

Vanessa S.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Amazing product, even better customer service

Avaliado em 25/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Vantagens

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Desvantagens

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

Gillian R.
Setor: Produção audivisual

Waste of time !!!

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Vantagens

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Desvantagens

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes!
Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!!
After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library?
I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does!
Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing !
Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality.
If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Sabrina M.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
Traduzido para o Português

I did an amazing video resume with Animaker

Avaliado em 01/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is very easy to use, otherwise, you have lots of tutorials, helping you using it. Moreover, they have great basics videos that you can use in case you're running out of creativity. You can create amazing things, videos.. with the software they have lots of logos, pictures, backgrounds, etc. Oh yeah before I forgot they have amazing customer service ! At each email I sent they answered in the following minute.

Desvantagens

The only cons is that we can't upload videos on the video we're creating, I had to use another software for that. Sometimes the software is lagging so I had to change my navigator several times, but it's no big deal it's worth it.

Omer S.
Setor: Impressão
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

I simply love it.

Vantagens

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Desvantagens

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Marcos G.
Traduzido para o Português

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program.
They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive.
In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Desvantagens

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions.
In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Kimber S.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

Animaker is the only video creator i use

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 26/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

animaker isn't just a great place to make videos, it's also a great place to make some really creative presentations.

Vantagens

I love that animaker is free and user-friendly. i don't need to make crazy and elaborate videos, but sometimes I do need a tool to make simple little videos. animaker is a great tool for when a regular person like me needs some help making some video content.

Desvantagens

since i am so new to making videos, it would be nice to have a kind of video creator's academy on animaker for people like me.

Resposta do Animaker

Animaker offers 2 "how to" webinars every week. https://app.animaker.com/webinar

Emmanuel V.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Useful Product And Best Of Brand Support

Avaliado em 14/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome, very helpful and full-feature.

Vantagens

Useful, I found the TTS (text to speech) very useful.
Whenever I needed support Bob was right there and assisted and guided me with ease.
Great that I was able to use Grammarly.

Desvantagens

In some places Animaker isn't intuitive thus needed a few pointers here and there.

Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Awesome Service

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

You can't imagine how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens

I couldn't find any cons for this software.

Naema A.
Setor: Gestão da educação

VERY BAD SERVICE.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

do not recommend it. Dont waste your money.

Vantagens

NOTHING! IT was my fault using it. I don't like this software. Do not trust it.

Desvantagens

THEY DELAY TO deliver my video. It took a week!

Resposta do Animaker

Naema, we are sorry that you experienced this issue with the Free version that share resources with 8M other users. We offer other an Enterprise version that is high performance and 24/7 support.

Josiah A.
Traduzido para o Português

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Avaliado em 18/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Vantagens

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

Desvantagens

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Resposta do Animaker

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker.

As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets.

Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions.

To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects

Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same.

Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards,

Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | [email protected]

Vusala A.
Setor: Serviços financeiros

My experience with Animaker

Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Desvantagens

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Ian S.
Setor: Hardware
Traduzido para o Português

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

Avaliado em 15/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily
great for corporate videos
web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

Desvantagens

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

Leann W.
Setor: Educação superior
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Learning Comes to Life!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

Vantagens

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Desvantagens

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.

Cristina M.
Setor: Hotelaria
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Good software but a bit tricky for beginners

Avaliado em 05/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I like the software and would recommend it as long as you have someone who can dedicate the amount of time needed to create a good video.

Vantagens

I personally did not use the software much, but we had an intern who created a whole video and it looked great! I know she did have a really hard time with adding a voiceover which took her countless of hours to match the voice to the animation and whenever the script needed to be altered, she needed to do it again. We then had an agency work with this program and since their team has more experience, they were able to really elevate this video using this software.

Desvantagens

There's limitations in using certain characters and voiceover is difficult to use.

Edo M.
Traduzido para o Português

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

Avaliado em 19/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

Vantagens

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Desvantagens

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Resposta do Animaker

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

Emma M.

Animaker is amazing & intuitive

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very personal service, quick email responses & clearly a kind company that wants to help its clients in every way possible - thank you so much for your help

Vantagens

The tutorial at the start is excellent and it is easy to bring it up to check how to do something while creating.
I immediately got to grips with how to use Animaker & had created my own animation within minutes. The bank of resources is huge - and gave me inspiration of what to use in my own animation. The feature of being able to upload your own content, e.g. a logo or graphic, is superb as it allows you to personalise your animation. You can select background colours using CYMK values which was also really useful to match my other graphics. There were lots of music choices to add. I was really happy with the final product & couldn't recommend it more!

Desvantagens

So far, no cons - perhaps the timeline could be expanded/shrunk on command.

Setor: Rádio e televisão
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Simple to use & Extremely useful

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Lot of characters, animations, props. You can almost create anything you want. Customer support was very helpful.
Especially Infographics, Whiteboard animations are world class. We almost use Animaker for all our social campaigns.

Desvantagens

There are few app regulations need to be followed as a User to have a good video making experience. If we follow that Animaker will give you a better experience. Especially like Quality settings & GPU settings so you can avoid lag.

Also waiting for the Enterprise version to use the app with our whole team.

Setor: Varejistas

Not for amateurs 🙅🏿

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

On a business point of view, or the do it yourself type, it will work. It gives you what you need, not much I can say about it though, it's functional, just doesn't have that wow factor.

Vantagens

The free themes, pics, transitions, etc are very well done. It can work with minimal effort (with some exceptions). The quality is good. The animations are good. The support and tip system is good. Basically, nothing truly stood out for me, but it is workable.

Desvantagens

Now don't get me wrong, if you have delved into the animating world, know how to ticker around with software or maybe you're just a quick study, you can find this quite fulfilling, but if you've pulled up on this for the first time, it is really confusing. The software is mediocre for someone like me who has used others.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Simon L.
Setor: Emprego e contratação

Great customer service

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had a positive experience with Animaker and would certainly use it again.

Vantagens

For the creation process, I really didn't notice this software was only in beta. I had a great time creating my project, and I think the options for the free trial are already extensive. As I'm a student, I currently won't have a lot of use for this software, but when I graduate and I can use your product, I'll certainly recommend this. As the waiting time was quite long, I was also helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from customer service. They were really kind, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fixed my problem within an hour of my communication. They deserve a raise! ;)

Desvantagens

The processing time was extensive. This is only normal though, as it's still in beta. I have nothing more to add, my experience with this software was just positive!

Natalie W.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Explainer video creation

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great software just can be very limiting even when moving into the paid subscriptions.

Vantagens

The option to use the software for free was what initially caught our eye after looking for software to create engaging visual content, in the main this software offers a great cartoon-like platform to create your visual aids.

Desvantagens

The limited amount of characters available although you can customise them can be a struggle and even when we looked at upgrading the plan to a paid subscription there are still quite a lot of limitations. It can be quite expensive to get a good amount of characters unlocked, maybe they could look at creating an option where you can pick the services you want within your price range, for example we would have prefered characters over customer support.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Educação superior
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Free and easy animated content creation tool

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 13/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Animaker is one of easiest and resourceful video animation tool can be found on the internet.

Vantagens

I used Animaker to create an intro video for a project in the institute. After searching for few hours found Animaker which was capable of doing exactly what a intro video needs. In the free trial it has more than enough content to create a beautiful and attractive animation. Animaker also has one of the easiest UI that anyone can learn within few minutes, so anyone who is in a hurry can finish a video within a day even he or she doesn't have any experience with Animaker.

Desvantagens

Free trial only gives real low quality output as the publish product. At least 480p quality for free trial would be great. In addition to that, Animaker is using flash which is deprecated technology.

Mayo G.

This thing sucks

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

Vantagens

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Desvantagens

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Hanna H.
Setor: Varejistas
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for some niches!

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Vantagens

I absolutely loved the idea of creating our own creative advertising videos as well as some internal company educational videos to help with training of new employees. Animaker allows you to try most of its features within a free trial, so when we were getting a subscription we knew what we're getting into :)
It has great functionality and makes it very easy to create your own personalised marketing campaign or even a whole course of e-learning. Also, it makes that possible to edit from any device without downloading any additional pieces of software.

Desvantagens

Due to its amazing functionality, it doesn't always work so fast on small storage devices. In fact, it can sometimes result in page freezing and loosing some of the results. And as for marketing manager, it is really crucial to be able to access it from a small laptop on the go.

Bojan G.
Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
Traduzido para o Português

Great animation software for a reasonable price. Animaker is easy to use and to learn how to use.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use to create promotional videos for your business which can be uploaded on your own website and social media. Helps increase the business visibility and attract new customers as well as employees.

Vantagens

Choice of scenes and characters
Great customer support
Intuitive software

Desvantagens

I've been using the software for quite a while and there were lapses with the exports, which sometimes took even several hours, up to a day. The issues have been later resolved and now the exports work just fine.