Animaker

Pacote de criação de vídeo faça-você-mesmo para empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

151 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Animações rápidas

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

Vantagens

Fácil aprendizado, com uma boa variedade de objetos

Desvantagens

A renderização final em relação ao áudio, não confere...

Marcelo
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

O melhor de todos

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

Gostei muito de fazer as animações com os bonequinhos personalizados.

Vantagens

Muito fácil de usar e muitas opções de bonequinhos para criar.

Desvantagens

Custo mensal muito alto para o meu negócio.

nabylyan
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Minha avalieitor

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

boa e animadora

Vantagens

interação e sftware simples para animação de videos

Desvantagens

nada , tem tudo o que preciso nesse programa

Arheer
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Make animated videos without spending much time

Avaliado em 07/09/2022

Animaker is relatively an easy tool to get started. The features and functionalities are well explained and one can take less time to get acquainted with the tool. The characters, background, text, and animations are well designed. It is a great tool to make animated videos.

Vantagens

- Can create professional looking animated videos
- Completely cloud-based and hence can edit from anywhere
- Can make multiple videos - educational, instructional, invitation, etc
- A large number of characters are available

Desvantagens

- A little expensive but cheaper than hiring a professional video editor
- Customization is existing templates is not possible
- Autosave is not available

umukoro
  • Setor: Animação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Awesome to use

Avaliado em 18/08/2022

It makes my work very fast and I haven't for once disappointed my clients

I love Animaker interface, videos Quality, Transition, speed of app while using

Desvantagens

Haven't discovered any uncomfortable part of the app since past few months that I have been using it so for now is it wonderful

maYo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

This thing sucks

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

Vantagens

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Desvantagens

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Asher
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A user who enjoys the product

Avaliado em 10/08/2022

As a producer of marketing videos for our business, my experience is very pleasant and good with the product. I feel that the use of the software is very simple and clear, there is a very large variety of templates, figures and other tools that I can incorporate into the products I develop in the software.

Vantagens

A variety of built-in options that enable fast and high-quality creation

Desvantagens

The software is easy to use but could be easier if you could edit the timeline by layers

Vyond e PowToon

Razões para mudar para o Animaker

The graphic style suited the needs of the organization
Kevin
  • Setor: Internet

Affordable and functional

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

I was able to achieve all the projects that I raised, so I can recommend it to some colleagues.

Vantagens

I really like the variety of options it offers, the simple one with which you can start a specific project.

Desvantagens

It can only be used from the browser, this makes it a bit limiting.

Canva

Razões para mudar para o Animaker

It has options for creating videos, very easy to use, they guide you every step of the way.
Ayesha
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Animated Videos Made With Ease.

Avaliado em 21/08/2022

Right now, animated videos attract all kinds of consumers. The platform offers resources for creating top-notch animated commercials and promotional videos. It is direct and to the point. Despite its shortcomings, it is capable of producing a captivating animated video.

Vantagens

The platform has a highly intuitive user interface. Any beginner may produce engaging animation material for customers. The library has enough media to create a video in a matter of minutes. The result is phenomenal for entertainment or instructional materials.

Desvantagens

Without a doubt, the cost is a concern. Along with expanding the functionality, the library has to grow as well. Although it still needs improvement in many areas, it is an excellent platform for producing animated videos.

Qudrat
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

it is very good application it has more languages and do accept languages

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

Vantagens

all application or software is perfect it has many options and animation including we write our language and record voice over and the voice quality is very good

Desvantagens

I think the software should have save options in computer in order to work offline after all work finishes the publish should be online . spell checking option is also important. voice recording should be save some where in software because our language does not exist in online software we can use it for future projects. we request for free trail because i am working for refugee and i am also refugee in Pakistan we do have online payment problems

Green
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

from a passionate user

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

am providing animation marketing videos for clients
the demand for animation in video marketing is raising thus a benefit to my upcoming company

the newly updated characters
animaker assists me in coming up with good voice overs

Desvantagens

i would recommend for more channels to add audio files

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Animaker - Good Online Animated Videos Maker

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

The beautiful animated characters of Animaker made my videos awesome.

Vantagens

Animated has nice variable Animated characters and motions.

Desvantagens

It would be better if Animaker has a free educational license or discount.

Tim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So far the best I have found!

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

Vantagens

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

Desvantagens

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Josiah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Avaliado em 18/11/2017

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Vantagens

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

Desvantagens

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Resposta do Animaker Traduzido para o Português

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker.

As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets.

Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions.

To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects

Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same.

Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards,

Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | [email protected]

Vusala
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

My experience with Animaker

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Desvantagens

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Carly
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Experience with Animaker

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Vantagens

The wide range of animations and customization is very useful to me.

Desvantagens

There are a number of bugs I have come across in this software, especially related to rendering. It is not uncommon for the "published" video to be different from what I see in editor mode, which is extremely frustrating. When I download my video, I always have to watch it through again to see if there were any rendering errors. This is not a positive experience for me. I also have issues sharing a video with collaborators via link (rather than email). I have also found that the search function for animations is not very accurate. There are not enough tags associated with each animation. When I scroll through all the animations at once, I often find ones that I would have liked to use but they did not come up in my query. While customer service is very responsive to issues I come across, I would prefer not to have these bugs and issues in the first place.

Praburam
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Create videos in a jiffy

Avaliado em 08/06/2021

Vantagens

I'm a marketer by profession and I always have a tough time working with designers. Animaker made non-professional video editors like me produce studio quality videos with it's simple DIY video editor. Animaker will be my go-to tool for anything videos.

Desvantagens

Rendering time can be improved. Animated asset collections can be improved.

Vyond, PowToon e Kapwing
Vanessa
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing product, even better customer service

Avaliado em 25/05/2020

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Vantagens

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Desvantagens

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

Ram

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

One stop solution for all content creation

Avaliado em 30/01/2022

Good, Surely I will recommend this product

1. All tools in one place
2. Cost is reasonable for the feature they provide.

Desvantagens

Technical expertise is required not easy as they advertise.

Lumen5

Because of additional features
RONI
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Animaker ... creativity at your fingertips

Avaliado em 20/07/2021

I was able to complete all the tasks in a quick time, so I can suggest them to others. It's great software even though it's a page.

Vantagens

the program is very easy to use, the creation and production are up to the examples that the system has. I'm very happy with the time I gained in creating and producing my work, I can only thank you for that.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of flaws in this software that I've discovered, most of which are connected to rendering. It's pretty uncommon for the "published" video to change significantly from what I see in editor mode, which is incredibly inconvenient. I always have to watch my video twice after downloading it to make sure there were no rendering mistakes.For me, this has not been a pleasant experience. I've also discovered that the animation search option isn't particularly accurate. Each animation has an insufficient number of tags. When I scroll through all of the animations at once, I frequently come across ones that I would like to utilize but which did not appear in my search.While customer support is quick to respond to any problems I have, I'd rather not have these bugs and difficulties in the first place.

Marcos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program.
They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive.
In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Desvantagens

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions.
In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Ian
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily
great for corporate videos
web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

Desvantagens

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

Xorla
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it was

Avaliado em 23/09/2021

I only first tried out Animaker to sketch out my script and concept before handing it out to a professional animator to create an explainer video for our new website. 5 hours later, I had an extremely great-looking video to share with our marketing team for review. Thanks to Animaker, I had the freedom to fully explore my thoughts without the limitation of having to explain it to someone else to execute. Oh, and it saved our budget as well.

Vantagens

As a first-time animator, I really didn't know what to expect. I figured it would take me stitching together a thousand micro actions to create just one motion or scene. To my surprise, the library had countless well thought out pre-made micro scenes that allowed me to develop all my story portions with extreme ease and in the shortest possible time. I love using it.

Desvantagens

Editing pre-made templates can be a little exhaustive. I wish there was a way you only had to replace a character once and have it replicated in all other subsequent scenes.

Gillian
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Waste of time !!!

Avaliado em 26/10/2020

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Vantagens

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Desvantagens

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes!
Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!!
After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library?
I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does!
Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing !
Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality.
If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Uri
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Lack of Diversity

Avaliado em 08/03/2021

My overall experience has been good with Animaker. But if it cannot up its game by expanding its character generation options, I may have to choose another product. That's a shame because it really does have some cool features.

Vantagens

I really like Animaker as an animation hobbyist. There are a variety of actions and expressions you can use for your characters. When I've presented my animations to family members and friends, they've really liked and complimented them.

Desvantagens

As was mentioned previously, I don't like that it's only available online. But, my HUGEST complaint is Animaker's lack of diversity for Black/African-Americans' natural hairstyles. My animations are based on real people. And as a Black woman with Black family members and friends, it's frustrating that I cannot do animations that reflect how we look in real life. I also don't like that there are no character generator options for children. The kids in my family and my friends' kids LOVE seeing themselves in cartoons.