Avaliações do LogMeIn Central

LogMeIn Central

Endpoint management for desktops, servers & mobile laptops

4.5/5 (262 avaliações)
Jorge A.
Traduzir com Google

Great desktop management tool with a few caveats

Avaliado em 21/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was able to wrangle in all of my end-users into one unified platform to both maintain windows and application updates and push out anti-virus installations.

Vantagens

What I like about LMI Central, in the premiere package, is the bundling of Anti-Virus and now application management and updates. The ease of being able to remotely access an end-user's workstation is what totally sells me on the software. In the past, I had to have VPN access to my work network or with other tools, I could only use Windows to access end-users over the web but with LMI, its platform agnostic and they have a great mobile app for iOS and Android that allows you to connect to anyone in your list from virtually any device.

Desvantagens

The biggest drawback in my use is the ability to push Windows updates, Anti-Virus installs and application updates. There is a fairly intuitive panel to push out all the requests but using it is like trying to crochet with space gloves, as you never get a real sense of feedback that the changes you requested are actually being implemented in near-real time. Sometimes the end-users workstations falsely report that they are missing installations that I know they are not, so there is a lot of fiddling with the end-users workstation in order to get it to report to LMI correctly. Also, when you've subscribed to the package that includes anti-virus installs, there is no way to centrally manage the AV, as its provided by a third party.

Muhammad S.

LogMeIn overall functionality

Avaliado em 11/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It works with very basic internet connection too while other application fails.
If session is breaking, you can tweak by minimizing the scree resolution, and disabling desktop backgroud.

Centralized Computer Management.
Its a SAAS applicaiton
Different login options ,
taking control of keyboard and mouse along with Alt, Ctrl, and delete
Blanking screen to hide your activity on terminal.
Adjusting screen resolution and blank and white option make it fast to remote and perform activity on computer

Desvantagens

You can't disable the already remote session even with high privileges user so if two user are trying to get connected the last one will get access and you can't see who was already connected.
You have to give admin rights to user if you want him to add more user into his team you can't do it with power user type thing.
Support is terrible. If you send an invite to user the step by step process takes him to create his personal profile instead of group where you wan't to add him, so you have to tell user how exactly he can create one under group. You can't disable personal profile if created

Nathan R.
Traduzir com Google

When you are an IT pro - this is the tool for you

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is the one I chose every single time.
I was one of the first users of logmein and I fell in love with it from the beginning.
I have been a loyal customer and I always recommend it.
Few companies have achieved a level of mastery like logmein has.
Simply the top choice for IT professionals like me.

Vantagens

There is something really special about logmein. This software rocks!
when you manage several companies, several computers, servers, and remote users you know you have your hands full.
Logmein is one of the greatest to help you achieve just that.
You can create groups (companies), assign users to the groups, give them rights to those groups, have computers in the groups... and you can manage all of those computers and connect to them remotely.
Depending on the version you can do things remotely without having to sing into the computer and know everything you need to know about the status of the computer from a single place (the Central).

I have rarely had an issue or a problem with it, it was awesome to be able to control and help free users (no longer an option) and know that no matter what you have the right tool to connect every single time.

Deployment is also extremely simple

Desvantagens

The only thing I did not love was the fact that they removed the free version.
By doing so they removed the option to have people who are starting out to build their business.
They also forced several people into finding alternatives that would not be as expensive.

Tyler L.
Traduzir com Google

A fantastic product that allows quick set up and fast remote access to computers and servers.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can't imagine doing my job without this software. Things would be so much more clunky and take twice as long without it. It's that good and that important for offering remote support.

Vantagens

It's easy to use even with hundreds of computers set up, all organized into group folders with a wealth of information available to you before you even remote connect to the user's computer. It has a huge array of customization options and features to access without ever feeling overwhelming, and has support information and access right from the main page.
It's extremely useful for remote management, in addition to just being impressive to clients.

Desvantagens

They are, bar none, the best remote access and support software on the market. This however means that when they raise their prices, which they seem to do every year, you're left to either take it and raise your own prices slightly, or eat the loss.
They also seem to have dropped the live chat support feature, as it's always marked "Offline" on the support drop-down even though it's within the posted hours.

Rhett A.
Traduzir com Google

Seamless remote access to all workstations eliminating otherwise time consuming visits in person for simple support tasks.

Avaliado em 12/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have used many remote software applications and LogMeIn is hands down the most useful and versatile player in the market. There is nothing I have found the program incapable of accomplishing and I am constantly learning new features that save me time and my clients money. It would take hours to relay all of the benefits of LogMeIn for the real world IT professional.

Vantagens

Instant access to multiple networks through one account interface. Easy setup and deployment of software packages and scripts for multiple scheduled maintenance tasks. File transfers are simply drag and drop convenient. With a wide range of collected data at disposal, workstation health is displayed for all aspects of computer function. There is an option to remotely power on and off computers and manage services without the need to remotely take over the computer.

Desvantagens

The only change I would like to see is to eliminate the disconnect that happens momentarily while updating the LogMeIn client software. (It automatically reconnects without intervention.)

Vin C.
Traduzir com Google

I recommend LogMeIn when managing a lot of remote stations.

Avaliado em 09/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, the platform works well. I've had no issues with security - either to the main account or to any of the remote stations. I've almost never had cause to contact tech support - after many years of use - so that tells a lot right there. The remote access is stable, and I've had minimal service interruptions, and only very rarely was I unable to access a remote station. A simple reboot usually fixed that unless there was something else causing the problem. Overall - it's been a good experience since I began using the software about 10 years ago or so...

Vantagens

I am an avid user of LogMeIn Central. That said - the ease of use is the primary thing I like about the solution. I have all of my remote connections stored, then further grouped by internal category and locations. From login to the portal to login to the remote station is a matter of a few simple clicks. Very easy to use and keep organized.

Desvantagens

I don't like that they eliminated the free version. I also feel they should allow file transfer when you have a Central account.

David F.

Logmein Central is a Great Alternative to VPN

Avaliado em 16/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed a remote access solution for our users that also gave them the ability to run our apps, some of which are fat and would never run over a vpn. We were forced to look at vpn software, vpn concentrator and either terminal services or Citrix. We were looking at a lot of complications, support overhead and extreme cost. LogMeIn allowed us to have a remote access solution that can be accessed from any browser that gave us great functionality and security for a very reasonable cost. A fraction of the solution we were previously looking at.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Centralized management of all my remote users. Constantly updating with new features. Built-in two factor authentication. Very inexpensive.

Desvantagens

It might be just me but the User group/Computer group functionality is a little unclear. I think some of the management and permission features still need to improve. I wish they had geoblocking. I get alerts that someone that a failed logon from Russia happened. I need to approve where connections can actually come from.

Brian S.

Great RDP software

Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

LogMeIn has been a great tool. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Mobile apps also work really well!

Vantagens

This product works really well. It's really good at adapting to internet speeds, and it truly feels like you are sitting in front of the computer that you're trying to control. All of the restart options are also really nice.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it's hard after restarting to know if it will turn back on or not. Lots of sitting around waiting anxiously.

Chris J.
Traduzir com Google

I have used LogMeIn since 2011 and my work would be nearly impossible without it.

Avaliado em 10/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is consistently stable and manageable for my company. I can literally triple my support of other clients with this software.

Vantagens

LogMeIn is a super stable remote access to other computers that I have rarely had issues with in supporting my clients. I am able to access any of the 50 computers I work with instantly, an many at the same time from either the web portal or desktop application. LogMeIn also includes several IT functions that allow sharing of files & remote rebooting of the client computers.

Desvantagens

The cost is higher than some competing remote access software, so unless you have a lot of remote computers you work with you could probably find a cheaper solution. They also don't have as many extra IT functions with my plan that I can find with a few free offerings out there, such as auto-reconnect once the remote system has rebooted, or a remote Windows Task Manager.

Paul R.

Our use with LMI/Central

Avaliado em 28/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have around 480 client desktops on LMI. Some servers, most desktops. We do like their are a local business (we are in the Boston area) and that they are easy to reach. It has allowed us to do a lot more remote support than making physical trips. Travel time and sending a tech can be expensive.

Vantagens

We use mostly the free edition of license for our customers within Central, we use other RMMs to obtain Pro if need be (remote printing, file sharing, etc...)

It is easy to give remote access to employees of our customers

Adding remote users is simple and easy

I don't have to keep track of passwords, if a customer forgets theirs, they simply perform the forgot my password routine

The interface is simple and there is not much to learn

Desvantagens

Somewhat limited with free licenses (remote printing, file sharing)

That's about the only issues I have with it.

Dan G.
Traduzir com Google

Really powerful back-end management of all of your PCs and Servers - at a cost!

Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

LogMeIn is a wonderful piece of software that is very easy to install, and requires little to no maintenance. I just wish that they would stick with one price and stand behind it.

Vantagens

Fully functional command prompt, registry editor, event viewer, task manager, service manager, etc., WITHOUT having to take over the PC you are working on! This makes troubleshooting and running scripts on remote computers extremely easy, as you don't have to wait until off-hours since you don't have to take over the actual computer. It's got a great system for organizing your computers into groups, and it's HIPAA compliant with all of the auditing and tracking required.

Desvantagens

It's very expensive, and they keep raising their prices. They've raised prices by 3 times over the past 3 years. I expect this will continue.

Erika R.

Great product to use

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall good experience got used to using it and now that we have also started to use connectwise automate have found that the tool has much more options than does LogMeIn. But it gets the job done.

Vantagens

I liked that after installing the install package it was easy to access the workstation with proper credentials.

Desvantagens

The downside to this app is that it won't let you log right in, you have to have the correct credentials. If you try 5 times it'll lock you out for 5 minutes. I ended up in this situation many times and found it a bit frustrating. I understand the security aspect of it. But if we have made a connection with the workstation I would hope that it would recognize that and just allow the connection. Could useda more friendly file transfer.

Logmein Central - Go to for supporting customers servers

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use it daily to connect to my customers servers. Overall, we are pleased with it but losing mouse control on a virtual guest is kind of a pain that I wish wouldn't happen. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars overall

Vantagens

Client, means you don't have to log on through the website everytime.
Dual Authenication with secure code texted immediately to your phone.

Desvantagens

When using it with Microsoft Hyper-V, if you connect the host and then go to a guest within the host, 10% of the time your mouse will stop working and the only way to fix it is to reboot the virtual guest.

Kind of expensive

You have to have the advanced version to be able to use file transfer. We found that too expensive for how much we use it so we dropped it.

Robert F.
Traduzir com Google

Useful for remote access.

Avaliado em 24/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great for remote access from home or other location.

Vantagens

Price is good for small office with limited computers. Works with all browsers that I have tried it with, although some better than others.

Desvantagens

Not sure if it is caused by browser but sometimes it seems you have to perform additional installs to get it to load even if you have used same computer before.

LogMein Review

Avaliado em 17/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Only one business problems have resolved using LogMein and that Is just using the software to get into the remote server of my client and assist in any issues they are having.

Vantagens

LogMein is a great vpn connect tool to use to quickly connect to a remote server and secure. LogMein web based application is great, functions and icons for the VPN tool is easy to read.

Desvantagens

LogMein is proven to be a little challenging for me to use in the last 1 year or so; basically upon going to the web-based application for LogMein initial log in is great but then it will force me to download the LogMein. application directly on my PC, I do not have an option to utilize LogMein from the browser itself; after the download process, i then have to close the browser and start using the App on the PC, which is great but I wish developers for LogMein have a way to notify users about it.

6.0/10
Patrick M.
Traduzir com Google

Remote desktop software that empowers helpdesk teams.

Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Shadowing an end-user session from anywhere in the world is priceless. When a user cannot get on the network, but they can at least get on a webpage, you can LogMeIn to their machine and get them up and running in no time.

Vantagens

LogMeIn Central allows technical support specialists to view the end-users machine from anywhere in the world. You can transfer files, shadow their session, or share your desktop with them.

Desvantagens

The multiple sub-tiers of the product are a bit confusing. LogMeIn Central... Central basic, Central Plus, Central, Premium. We have the middle level. Some of the articles LogMeIn has says features are available for Central, then at the bottom of the article is clarifies it is only for the Premium members.

Greatest and easiest remote desktop software I've ever used as an IT Tech

Avaliado em 17/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A +++. Amazing software and a must-have for IT staff/helpdesk who support their company's/client's software.

Vantagens

I LOVE logmein. Hands down the best remote desktop software I've used. Better than showmyPC, better than apple's remote desktop viewer, better than literally anything else (except that you have to pay for it.) I love that you can easily access someone's computer AND it's easy for them to let you access their computer--very simple for even non-techy people to set up and allow access. And it's file transfer options are top-notch!

Desvantagens

I only dislike that you have to pay for it...but that's silly. These guys deserve more money. They're killing it.

Jamey G.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use remote management with advance features

Avaliado em 19/11/2018

Vantagens

What I like most of about Central is the easy ability to rollout a group of devices along with the advance management tools that come with the software once you have it fully deployed, such as being able to update not just windows components from a centralized management platform but any software that is currently installed on the devices.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Central is when there is an error there is not an easy way to determine what processes are still trying to run and being able to cancel them after you submit your action. This is mostly pertaining to mass installation of the anti-virus software that comes with Central.

Eric L.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent tool for managing widely distributed devices.

Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a radiology medical practice that have radiologists working in three states. When they need support, all the users have to do is make a quick phone call and we can instantly provide support even though there are hundreds of miles away.

Vantagens

this tool provides reliable access to our far-flung network of computers and devices to enable us to provide instant, critical support as if we were sitting at the keyboard and monitor. The ability to run diagnostics and the logs right from the dashboard is extremely useful.

Desvantagens

I think the cost is a little high in the pricing models could be adjusted a bit. However, as reliable and robust as the software has become I have no real complaints.

Mark H.

LogMeIn Central

Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using LogMeIn Central for over 10 years. It's a great product and serves our needs very well.

Vantagens

The ability to manage all of our remote computers in one place, but we can also group them into subgroups by department, vendor, etc. I also like the ability to create an installation link that I can e-mail to someone and have them set up the LogMeIn software on the computer themselves.

Desvantagens

The only feature that I would like to see would be the ability to grant/deny remote access on a per user basis by time of day. For example, if someone only needs remote access during 8 AM - 5 PM, we should be able to deny access between 5PM-8 AM.

Tammy G.
Traduzir com Google

Logmein provides easy remote access

Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This program is easy to use and can accomplish what most folks would want to use it for so I would recommend it for routine use.

Vantagens

This was easy to use and set up for 2 computers to access our server. I like the security of the access that it provides and the ability to define access of the user.

Desvantagens

When trying to track employee work time I found it difficult with the information provided to determine if someone was actually accessing programs or just logged in. I need more details of tracking employee access than this was able to provide but we continue to use it for employees to work from home and remote in to our server.

Steve M.

Logmein Central Review

Avaliado em 16/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

How us to support computer and users easily. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend the service to colleagues

Vantagens

It give me the flexibility to access computers for support and other productivity purposes on an as needed basis. No need for the end user to go to a website and allow access. It also organizes the computers by group as well as setup additional users with selected access, as needed. Easy to use user interface and manageable from anywhere on the internet

Desvantagens

We feel the cost is higher then is should be. also the Captcha security, while good to have, can be an obstacle at times

Justin K.

Logmein Review

Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Remote assistance to customers and employees giving you hands on access to the machine even while not physically at a location. The ability to remotely reboot, even in safe mode has proven extremely useful as well.

Vantagens

I utilize log me in for remote assistance across multiple computers in our company. It is great for remotely accessing different devices at any time.

Desvantagens

With the version of LogMeIn that I have and use, my only request would be the ability to transfer data between machines. copy and paste for text works between devices, however the ability to transfer documents or program files would be even greater.

Brittany S.
Traduzir com Google

Remote in from any location

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Vantagens

I like most that it gives me the ability to work from my home computer. I am able to log in within about 2 minutes and has saved me numerous trips to my office. I've used it in both my accounting and sales job and it really does keep my work info at my fingertips. Another great thing is that it gives our CPA the ability to remote in to get any documentation she needs without having to contact me.

Desvantagens

Set up is a little demanding but their customer service reps helped. It is also a little slow, there is a definite lag especially when opening reports.

Brian W.
Traduzir com Google

Logmein great product fluctuating prices

Avaliado em 09/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good experiences good quality. Removing features for smaller business is not a great idea. I know the logmein gets most of their money from large companies but why leave small business money on table. Stabilize prices and have lower tier logmein central rates 10 20 30 50 computer options.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, a lot of audit options and control of users.

Desvantagens

They removed Black and white low bandwidth Many of our uses are due to low bandwidth connections. When performing emergency support color is not as critical as a faster connection. We are a small business and prices have fluctuated up small business need stability.