Avaliações do LogMeIn Pro

LogMeIn Pro

Ferramenta de acesso remoto para indivíduos e pequenas empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

166 avaliações

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool for remote support

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

Vantagens

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment.
The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app.
It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

Desvantagens

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated.
Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

Lindsey
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Started off great but has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

Avaliado em 07/09/2021

I was introduced to this product at my previous place of employment and was impressed with it so I went with it without considering other products when we started our own business back in 2009. This product started off flawlessly at a great price. As the price has gone up quite a bit since then, the quality of the experience has not improved but has gotten worse. The connection speeds are slower, the picture quality is grainy, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work consistently. I have been testing Zoho assist and they do not have these issues and it is half the price. We are going to be cancelling our membership with Logmein Pro at the end of the auto renew period.

Vantagens

We have used this product since 2012. In 2012 the product cost $39.95 annually which was very reasonable and the product was reliable and did what we needed it to do.

Desvantagens

Since 2012 the cost has creeped up to $350 annually. In the last 1-2 years the product's connection speed is slower and the keyboard shortcuts sometimes don't work which is annoying.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

When it works it is very good, but it fails quite often

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

We started looking for other options a year ago and we have started migrating to a more reliable and less expensive service. As a user of Logmein for 10+ years I do not recommend them at all, it is time to move on.

Vantagens

Initially it was very solid and provided great remote access and feature functions

Desvantagens

The reliability is awful and their customer service can't do much about it as it is an infrastructure problem. The worst part is that they increase pricing to almost double every year and the quality of the service declines.

Kurt
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect web-based or client based access to your work PCs.

Avaliado em 31/01/2022

Perfect for when government mask mandates are in effect, when business locations need to close for the pandemic, or just when our users need to quarantine themselves. We can just leave everyone at home and they can remote into their PCs at work. And when network speed is a must for at home users, being able to access a PC physically located on the internal network is a huge help.

Vantagens

The ease of use and product features are what I like most. Screen-blanking features for HR purposes, multi-monitor use for picky Engineers, and being able to manage all through LogMeIn Central. Also, the secure link between the User PC at home, the servers at LogMeIn, and the PCs on our network was also a huge benefit.

Desvantagens

There is a small learning curve when trying to teach our users the difference between their LogMeIn accounts and their domain accounts, but they get it eventually.

• Suporte ao cliente

Too expensive, but works really well

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

Desvantagens

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Yasmin
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Not Worth $$$

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

I used it for over 3 years. In the last year they automatically gave me the Central version for 6 months with no fee. Then sent me a bill for a renewal for 3 x's what I paid the year before. I immediately shopped and got another program for 1/10 of the cost with all the features, bells and whistles.

Vantagens

The ability to access a computer remotely.

Desvantagens

The price and the way they do business. Deceptive.

I love, love LogMeIn.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

I really do not have a con to put here. I love the software and have used it for years and years successfully.

Vantagens

This software is the greatest. It is easy to use. It is easy to setup. You can easily remote access computers from anywhere.

GRACE
GRACE
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Log Me In Pro

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

i have used this software while on vacation because of time sensitive tasks that needed completing, I have used it in cases where I just couldn't get into the office because of bad weather. Business doesn't stop for anything and this software gives me the ability to work from any where.

Vantagens

I really like that I can log into my work PC day or night. It is easy to use and gives me the freedom to work outside of my office. I have access to everything on my work PC. I cannot say enough good stuff about this software.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of anything. I have been using the software for sometime and never have problems with the software.

• Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Good for customer support

Avaliado em 01/12/2018

Vantagens

Great solution for remote management and help desk software for enterprise PC support.

Desvantagens

Connection can be slow at times, and doesn't play well with ultra wide monitors.

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic to look after parents when away

Avaliado em 16/11/2018

Vantagens

We all have parents which need technical support, and this is an easy way to help them when things go wrong. Easy to install and generally works flawlessly to connect to their computer and fix things. There are free options out there such as teamviewer, but this is super easy to setup.

Desvantagens

Prices went up recently, so not as attractive compared to free options. But a solid option if you want something easy to manage.

Jeff
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

LogMeIn works exactly as described

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Fantastic!! I have used it every work day (and sometimes when not scheduled to work) to access my work pc setup. I use it on an i7-6700 with 16gb ram and 2 x 27" HP monitors at home, almost the same setup as in work and the experience is almost identical to sitting at the machine. Both sides of the equation have 100Mb+ connections.

Vantagens

Since remote working was enforced in Ireland in 2020, LogMeIn has been the backbone of my work day and it has never failed me. I really like the separate file manager and multi-monitor setups.

Desvantagens

I really like the clipboard sync feature, but it could do with a reset button on the interface as sometimes when the remote computer locks, the clipboard sync does not work until the connection is ended fresh connection is established.

Santosh
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

LogMeIn Pro - Review

Avaliado em 04/03/2020

- Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

Vantagens

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time.
- The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market
- This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

Desvantagens

- The pricing can be more affordable
- The features can be more added into the product
- The support can be more helpful

Mark

• Suporte ao cliente

Best and most affordable remote app in the market

Avaliado em 31/01/2018

Vantagens

This is the most affordable remote desktop app. It is compatible with Windows, MAC. The best part I like is the remote file access capabilities, and grouping the computers. This saves a lot of time. I use this instead of VPN. Just install the app and start remote desktop. Saved a lot of time providing support.

Desvantagens

Once in a while for some reason, on mac the remote access would be disabled automatically. I have to keep turning it on which is kind of annoying.

Kaes
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ist climbed up quickly

Avaliado em 22/01/2020

During my time using this software I had no issues and it was seamless and fast, just didn't appreciate the significant price increase when other competitors were providing similar service at a lower price point. Sorry.

Vantagens

Was great with fast connection, seamless operation, rich features including file sharing, drag and drop etc...

Desvantagens

Price: increased quite a lot, used it for several years but because of cost, we had to switch to another competitor.

Oliver

• Suporte ao cliente

Remote data and computer management

Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Vantagens

Was eventually useful for controlling iMacs at work at two different locations. Allowed for simple file transfer options and whiteboard feature decent for collaboration with others when out of office.

Desvantagens

Expensive renewal options. Only allows remote control of two computers and price goes up quickly if more computers or locations required. Cheaper and as effective alternatives exist.

Kelly
  • Setor: Maquinário

LogMeIn Pro

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

I have been using LogMeIn Pro for several years and it has really been handy during our "stay home" order due to Covid-19. I am able to access my work e-mail and my PC desktop. I feel like I am sitting at my desk at work and one of the really great features is the ability to print from my desktop to my printer at home. This is so much better than having to send an e-mail from my work e-mail to my personal e-mail to print. This saves time and keeps my personal e-mail uncluttered. I hope this product continues to be around for a long time.

Vantagens

This software makes working from home easy! I can access my files at work and print to my own printer at home.

Desvantagens

My only dislike is that I have to leave my PC on since this works on individual PC's versus a VPN on a server.

Denham
  • Setor: Biotecnologia
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Use something else

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

The service is ok, support is what kills it along with impossible to cancel contracts.

Vantagens

Nothing there are better products out for a better price, from less predatory companies. It does allow remote access but thats about all I can say positive for it.

Desvantagens

Billing and customer support are terrible. Operations are not great it works but I'd go with anything else.

Alternativas consideradas

TeamViewer Remote

Razões para mudar para o LogMeIn Pro

Price and package with webinar service.
kristin
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

Overpriced and poor service

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Vantagens

Well the software does work for the most part if you have a new OS

Desvantagens

1. I have a macbook pro that is 4years old and logmein has stopped working. The customer service folks at logmein have told me that the only way to get back up and running is to buy a new computer and that a pro rated refund is not an option.
2. Rates went from $200 to $400 per year per user last year. I didn't notice any improvements with this 100% price increase. Not sure how they can possibly justify this.

Morris

It Serves The Purpose

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Vantagens

the fact that i could site at home are at work and maneuver my computer in my other home or office without having to bother anyone

Desvantagens

after all it's working with the internet and at times when the service is poor then the whole program is getting a nap and you can't do anything

Dawn
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

LogMeIn is the best

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

I use this daily and love it. I can access my other computer with no worries.

I use this daily and love it. I can access my other computer with no worries.

Vantagens

Ease of use. LogMeIn makes it as simple as a double click to access my other computer.

Desvantagens

Updates sometimes make it necessary to reload software

michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Logmein is a great business tool for technology professionals

Avaliado em 13/03/2019

Vantagens

1. Easy to search for computer names.
2. Easy to install LogMeIn agent on client PCs.
3. Deployment link is easy way of installing the application on clients.

Desvantagens

1. Cost is affordable but could be a tiny bit cheaper.

Ross
  • Setor: Educação superior

Good software, very overpriced

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

Vantagens

Reliable, easy to use. Core functionality works great.

Desvantagens

Terrible support, constant price increases without improvements in software quality. iOS app has gone unchanged for years. Very, very overpriced.

Ian
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Great but expensive

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Vantagens

LogMeIn was so east to use and always worked flawlessly

Desvantagens

We used LogMeIn for years until they priced themselves right out of the market. It got far too expensive to keep using

George
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

LogMeIn is a life saver

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Vantagens

I started using LogMeIn when it was a free. That was a long time ago. When they started charging base on user, I opted for the PRO account. It helped me support remote sites, servers, and user support. The app and services was VERY reliable and easy to use.

Desvantagens

With the different product options, it was confusing for the user at times. I understand charging the customers based on different needs. Price per user can be pricey for large organizations.

Tien
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Another solution for remote access / working

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Cheap solution for remote working while you already have computers at your office and need remote access for remote working

Vantagens

Easy to set up at both destination computer as well as remote one
Reliable and fast connection
Cheap for personal use or small/mid business

Desvantagens

Need feature to turn off destination computer screen for privacy purpose