121 avaliações

SuperOffice CRM

CRM software for sales, marketing & customer service teams

4,2 /5 (121 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
91% dos usuários recomendam este app
121 avaliações
Marcel S.
Traduzido para o Português

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

Avaliado em 16/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

Vantagens

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours.
Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project.
I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Desvantagens

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Eva Y.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Stellar CRM

Avaliado em 08/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

Vantagens

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Desvantagens

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Andy H.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

The CRM for SME business

Avaliado em 03/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice.

The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Vantagens

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too.

Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Desvantagens

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

Maria H.
Setor: Automação industrial

Super Office My Experience

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 08/04/2019

Vantagens

I like the layout, it is easy to read from the screen, and you get a good overview.
The program has a lot of useful functions, if you get some help to find them! I have used the support a lot and they are very helpful.

Desvantagens

It is diffucult to navigate in the programme. Some functions are hard to find. I miss some kind of file system for documents. I have had a lot of issues with editing documents, the function for check in and check out does not complete working.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Matt C.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Traduzido para o Português

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

Avaliado em 27/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Vantagens

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Desvantagens

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Jan S.
Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

Avaliado em 23/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Vantagens

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Desvantagens

I would like to have a person connected to different companies.
We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Fritz B.
Setor: Atacadistas
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Hervorragendes Tool für das Gesamtmarketing

Avaliado em 14/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ich arbeite seit Beginn an vor über 30 Jahren mit diesem Programm. Ich bin vermutlich der erste Schweizerkunde überhaupt.

Vantagens

Intuitiv einfach, logisch in der Anwendung und unergründlich vielseitig. Da alles in der Cloude, von überall mit PC, Laptop oder Smartphone nutz- und bedienbar,

Desvantagens

Keine, alle Kinderkrankheiten von früher sind behoben

Peter A.
Setor: Plástico

My review

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 08/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Vantagens

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Desvantagens

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Trine B.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Vantagens

Statistics and easy to follow e-mail conversations

Desvantagens

Slow system and too many "clicks" to get into different boxes and get information

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Leo L.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/11/2019

Vantagens

A lot of options, makes it easy to separate customers, from customer errands.

Desvantagens

Sometimes buggy, and slow. Would like the software to integrate errands into customer page.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Johan B.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Feedback review on SO

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience is that it is getting better and better and to fully grasp all you can do you require someone to teach / train you. Thanks / Johan

Vantagens

Easy to do selections of clients / create groups which has enabled us to work more efficiently with our newsletters, invitations and campaigns. WEB client is working well and offer increased flexibility as the intercation with outlook to direct upload and connect mails with listed persons or companies. The automatic GDPR handling is also an advantage an saves time.

Desvantagens

I still believe the search function can be improved allot since we often search for content in mails which been uploaded, not having this function force us to keep mails in double. In fact "searching" is by far the most used function which also would be improved by "tagging", so i.e. consulatancies can be tagged to end clients when involved in the same project etc.
The design prompt of "Newsletters" could also be improved for easier and faster design, for example changing font or size now requires to open each section instead of mark all. etc.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Rob S.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzido para o Português

My experience after one year we work with SuperOffice

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In general, the system works well.

Vantagens

The flexibility of SuperOffice and the company who build our SuperOffice configuration. Because they know all about Automotive.

Desvantagens

The data in CRM can often not be used in the functionality of customer service. Also, not all data from CRM can be used in reports in the customer service section.
In our company we mainly work with cars. The license plate number of the car is leading in most processes within our company. Unfortunately, this does not apply to SuperOffice. In a lot of processes CRM or Customer Service can not handle the registration number. That's a shame because it limits the functionality of SuperOffice.
Also, some processes do not work as you expect. For example, it is not possible to give your own subject to an email template. There are more of these things that work in a strange way.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Simon W.
Setor: Varejistas
Traduzido para o Português

An easy to use CRM with many functions!

Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Could not do without it today. Used daily and often in the phone.

Vantagens

The selection tab is my favourite. Filter almost anything once you get your head around it. % before searchword is also a good way to find companies in your crm. It also syncs well with our NAV invoicing program so I can see sales month to month easy.

Desvantagens

If you don´t know the company name it takes a bit longer to find out, say if you know where they are situated but haven´t got the name. The pocket version is a bit limited and could be better.

Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Traduzido para o Português

Save time and increase overview

Avaliado em 16/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good product, easy to use.

Vantagens

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Desvantagens

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all.
Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

Setor: Recursos Humanos

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Vantagens

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

Desvantagens

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Johnny O.
Setor: Petróleo e energia
Traduzido para o Português

Great Tool to increase your sales and make your life easier

Avaliado em 07/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Superofficehelp us to keep track on ongoing projects and also make it easy to send out new information to our Customers

Vantagens

The User Friendly setup, it is easy to understand and you can start work and take advantage of it from day 1.
In combination with the App for your mobile it is a great tool. Additional to these these featurs the actual contactnamn and their telephone number will automatically be transfered to your conatctlist in your mobile.

Desvantagens

Thy way to sava end find documents can be approved

Nick W.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Traduzido para o Português

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

Avaliado em 04/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers

Great user experience

Vantagens

Clean and intuitive user interface,
I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Desvantagens

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Talitha M.
Traduzido para o Português

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Avaliado em 12/06/2018

Vantagens

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

Desvantagens

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.

Martin B.
Setor: Pesquisa
Traduzido para o Português

User-Friendly Interface with the core essentials

Avaliado em 08/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been using other CRM-systems and to be honest SO is the one that has been easiest to work with. Navigation through companies, contacts and also the ease to search and find for information is the thing that makes me use the CRM.

For a small company that needs a tool to make all company data visual and easy to access for their daily routines I will gladly recommend the SO application.

User-friendly interface
Integration with Microsoft Office 365
ERP integration

Desvantagens

Experience with web version compairing to core version
Visual aspect could be improved

Ramin R.
Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
Traduzido para o Português

A few clicks a day makes your work saved and safe!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The evaluation work, how profitable a project becomes from sales to completion is easy to monitor. Also involving project mempers and provide them with relevant information is easily done.

Vantagens

Easy to find a specific e-mail correspondence without spending hours of search.
When travelling abroad, you can reach the information needed easily over the internet.

Desvantagens

Maybe the connectivity to the server while travelling abroad, but I suppose that is not something Super Office could do much about.

Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Traduzido para o Português

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Vantagens

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Desvantagens

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Marcel V.
Traduzido para o Português

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

Avaliado em 14/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Vantagens

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing.
The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking.
The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Desvantagens

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee.
No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

Gert V.
Setor: Materiais de construção
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

User-friendly and flexible interface!

Avaliado em 24/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SuperOffice CRM has helped us to structure our work processes, focus on the customer, control of our sales funnel. Thanks to that we have increased our marketshare by growing in a shrinking market and realized an impressive improvement of our result.

Vantagens

User-friendliness: easy to get started, logical navigation, great Search functionalities

Desvantagens

No real dislike: it is more the wide variety of functional possibilities that takes time to get acquainted with.

Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

Avaliado em 04/06/2018

Vantagens

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

Desvantagens

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Norbert C.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzido para o Português

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Avaliado em 02/04/2019

Vantagens

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Desvantagens

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.