Avaliações do Order.co

Order.co

Um mundo em que tudo de que uma empresa precisa está na Order.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

102 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet

Great Service

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Very happy with this service so far.

Very happy with this service so far.

Vantagens

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Desvantagens

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Taryn
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Simplified Office Ordering

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Vantagens

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Desvantagens

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Kara
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

Vantagens

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

Desvantagens

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Resposta do Order.co

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at [email protected], or give us a call at 646.665.7383.

Shawn
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Review of Negotiatus

Avaliado em 10/05/2021

As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

Vantagens

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Desvantagens

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Resposta do Order.co

Hi Shawn,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier!

Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Matt
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Pretty Decent

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

This has allowed me to put some ordering responsibility on department heads themselves. Not worrying about office supplies has allowed me to create real cost savings for our organization. Also no more credit card statements to balance so bonus points for that.

Vantagens

This software is intuitive and customizable for your application. We don't have a company cc, so this is our go-to web sourcing program. It has easy product uploads and can source from virtually any web-store.

Desvantagens

Product upload does require a link to the specific product needed. This can get tricky with drop-down selections like clothing size or hardware specs. These always take longer to process.

Mary
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Streamline Office Ordering

Avaliado em 11/10/2019

Vantagens

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Desvantagens

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Shelley
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Negotiatus software review

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

Vantagens

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Desvantagens

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number.
Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Deborah
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Useful and User Friendly

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

I find this system very useful and would recomend a business to looking into this software.

Vantagens

This software is very user friendly. The system remembers previous orders, making it extremely easy to reorder items. I like that I can choose items from a company like Staples and Order will negotiate the best prices.

Desvantagens

The solftware could be improved by an easier tracking of ETA of said product.

Kasey
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Easy Consolidated Ordering

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Vantagens

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Desvantagens

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Eyüp
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Order EO

Avaliado em 15/04/2022

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

Vantagens

The interface is very simple and understandable. Even when I first started using the software, I immediately grasped it.

Desvantagens

The images of some reports are not very nice. I think it should be more detailed.

Barie

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Vantagens

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Desvantagens

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Kylie
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

9/15 Review

Avaliado em 15/09/2021

Overall, the experience has been great.

Overall, the experience has been great.

Vantagens

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Desvantagens

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Avraham
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Getaway - Av Mellen

Avaliado em 07/02/2022

Vantagens

As a base user, I find that it's very intuitive. Look for items, add them to your shopping cart, make a purchase.

Desvantagens

I think it would be a nice feature to include an automatic list - either a shopping list or a report - that would generate top items based off of, say, every 6 orders placed, or something along those lines. I know it's very easy to create shopping lists, but I think it would be handy to be able to see the most commonly purchased items and categories.

One other con, pertaining to the name change, is that it's not so easy moving from a noun to a verb. For instance, it looks a bit clumsy to type "I'm still waiting on a few items of my order from Order."

Christina
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Great idea, poor execution

Avaliado em 01/03/2023

Not great, there is a lot of redundancy and communication is rough.

Not great, there is a lot of redundancy and communication is rough.

Vantagens

It's intuitive. Just the fact that I have to complete 40 characters shows that there is no understanding of user experience.

Desvantagens

It's a shopping website, there isn't much that is needed

Joe
  • Setor: Impressão

Purchase fulfillment made easy

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

I have been very satisfied overall. This is the first time I've used software like this so I cannot compare but I don't see a need to use any other software for my purchasing needs

Vantagens

I don't have to shop around to find the best available prices on items. Plus it streamlines the ordering process for frequently purchased items.

Desvantagens

Sometimes when items are ordered together but ship separately the order will show as complete and there isn't any way to track the individual shipments.

Elaine
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Review as of now.

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

There is more accountability form users for their orders. That's a plus.

There is more accountability form users for their orders. That's a plus.

Vantagens

My vote is still out. easiest part is ordering thru google chrome.

Desvantagens

linking of vendors has been slowsubstitutions are not the best product and are slow to get and may not be the right replacementorders in general take too long to process.

Maxwell
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Avaliado em 05/09/2017

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Vantagens

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Desvantagens

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Josh
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Negotiatus - Procurement simplified.

Avaliado em 09/09/2021

We've really saved time using the platform and our purchasing and procurement has been streamlined.

Vantagens

Negotiatus has really helped us spend less time sifting through dozens of vendors to procure products that we need daily to run our business.

Desvantagens

At times the experience can be intimidating for new users, but it's easily overcome.

Patrick
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Simple, Efficient, Effective

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

Overall we've been very satisfied with Negotiatus. The ease of use and responsive customer service have made our experience very positive.

Vantagens

With over 100 locations our company was looking for a platform to consolidate and simplify the ordering of products we need. Negoatiatus has centralized all of our vendors into one easy order product catalog.

Desvantagens

Thus far we haven't been on the platform long enough to validate the ROI, but our forecasts look favorable.

Maria
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Great Ordering Source!

Avaliado em 29/04/2023

It's very user friendly and easy to navigate upon first using it.

It's very user friendly and easy to navigate upon first using it.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to find exactly what I am looking for!

Desvantagens

Nothing. I enjoy everything Order has to offer.

Stephanie
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Pleased customer for over 2 years!

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

It's been great over the last couple of years because I can set budgets or my locations and see what they are ordering before I allow the order to be approved.

Vantagens

For the products we order regularly it is nice to know that they will price compare and get us the best value for our money.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the substitutions are not good ones or quantity too high.

Chris
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Stress Free

Avaliado em 28/09/2023

Vantagens

The centralization - I only have to go to one place

Desvantagens

Replacements aren’t always the product I’m looking for

Tyler
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Negotiatus Review

I love it!

I love it!

Vantagens

I love it because it is easy to navigate. It is easy to teach new team members to use as well

Desvantagens

I dont really have anything negative to say about the product

Caitlin
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Gets the job done

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Vantagens

This is the only software I have used while with this company, but overall it works smoothly and lets me get the job done.

Desvantagens

It's nothing fancy, but it really is a tool and doesn't need to be anything special

Jesenia
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

GREAT ! Makes inventory easy !

Avaliado em 15/03/2023

Very easy to navigate. Some improvements would help make the experience better.

Very easy to navigate. Some improvements would help make the experience better.

Vantagens

Accessible to place an order inventory. great customer service.

Desvantagens

Limited selections of items. Lack of visible pictures of the items. Order delivery is not as accurate as it could be.