Avaliações do Biller Genie

Biller Genie

Your time counts. Don’t waste it chasing invoices.

5/5 (20 avaliações)
Jennifer S.
Traduzir com Google

Growing CPA office flourishing thanks to BillerGenie!

Avaliado em 11/01/2019

Awesome. Easy. Seamless.

Vantagens

So many Pro's: easy to use, automatically sends reminders tailored to my business, options to include late fees, I don't have to enter in a client's credit card, automatically updates invoices in QuickBooks and the list goes on and on. As a new business owner trying to grow a CPA practice BillerGenie has helped me collect faster and efficiently. The software talks to my QuickBooks and automatically sends reminders to the clients that an invoice is pending. When a client does pay I no longer have to actually run the card. The client can pay in the privacy of their own home without calling the office to give their credit card information. When the payment is made, it is updated in my QuickBooks without me having to do a thing. This has saved us time and money that could be spent more wisely. Highly recommend BillerGenie to everyone.

Desvantagens

Only con is I use the desktop version on my cloud. I have to login to the cloud in order to have the BillerGenie software talk to my QuickBooks software.

Avaliador Verificado

Amazing Software!

Avaliado em 06/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience with Biller Genie has been incredible. I am able to help my clients in so many more ways. They are happy with their credit card processing, but they are extra happy with their receivables!

Vantagens

Biller Genie has given my clients back the time they need to grow and enjoy their businesses. Instead of having to worry about chasing down accounts receivables on a daily basis, Biller Genie does that for them. Skybank provides the best in rates and service for merchant services, but Biller Genie makes us so much better!

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of a single thing I do not like about Biller Genie. Biller Genie's integration with Quickbooks is seamless, and I look forward to it integrating with other platforms as well.

Ali M.

Biller Genie

Avaliado em 08/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I woudl highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus the customer service of this product is amazing, fast and reliable.

Vantagens

Biller is easy to use and inter grated itself very easy with quick boons making our collection of payments so much faster than we imagined. Improving our cash flow. Clients happy to pay and in a timely manner

Desvantagens

I really do not have any negative words to share about this product. From the start it was easy to use and as updates are being added the product keeps getting better and better

David S.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent management portal. Very pleased all around with the product and the people behind it!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

Software is cutting edge and they keep making improvements. They are very aggressive in development. Looking forward to the branded portal! I love that we can now direct our customers to the portal to pay online, and we don't have to see or store their information. Keeps everyone's information a lot safer. Office staff also very supportive and helpful.

Desvantagens

At this point we have not had any negative experiences, and we're not expecting to either. I have no cons about this product.

Mat H.

Incredible product!

Avaliado em 15/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In the past, I would have to constantly be chasing down customers for their overdue invoices. Now, with CSR, I am able to focus on what I like to do...meet with customers and sell business...and the collections and billing are all automated. CSR has made my life so much easier!

Vantagens

This software is amazing! It has saved so much time and expense in trying to get customers to pay. It really makes the whole process seamless and automatic, and I no longer have to chase my customers for money!

Desvantagens

There was nothing I did not like about Biller Genie.

Tiffany G.

Amazing!!

Avaliado em 09/11/2018

Vantagens

Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!

NOTHING! Everything about BillerGenie has been amazing

Shawn K.

A must-have for small business IT MSP's

Avaliado em 21/06/2019

Vantagens

This enhanced billing system literally took my Accounts Receivables from 90+ days late and unpaid to current in 48 HOURS!!! I cannot recommend it higher. Almost all of my clients are now on AUTO-PAY. No more billing issues :)

Desvantagens

None found as of yet. All runs smoothly to date.

Tony I.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, streamlined, and efficient!

Avaliado em 16/10/2019

Vantagens

Automated invoices and reminders have helped me save time and get paid faster and more consistently. I'm a big fan of the custom branded portal, which gives my business a highly professional look.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of any. Biller Genie has streamlined my receivables process more than I could've imagined.

Rory H.
Traduzir com Google

Biller Genie is simple, super-efficient, highly recommend it.

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software and support have been super reliable and I have nothing but great things to say about Biller Genie. I highly recommend it to any company who's looking to streamline payment processes.

Vantagens

This software is simple, easy-to-use and saves us so much time and expense collecting payments. The whole process is seamless and I'm able to integrate right into my Quickbooks. Love it!

Desvantagens

There is really nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Biller Genie.

Michael H.
Traduzir com Google

At first I was reluctant, but once I signed up I was impressed. This is the future!

Avaliado em 05/06/2018

Vantagens

Ease of Use.....money savings....support to get up and running and the ongoing support.....the interrogation features and overall product and how it allows me to systematize my business.

Desvantagens

That I didn't find the solution sooner in the market. Really though, I am impressed with this system and I don't have anything to say that i would be least impressed by. The overall engineering of this platform is brilliant.

Katherine D.
Traduzir com Google

Biller Genie gets you paid a lot faster!

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

Five minutes of set-up and boom we were already getting paid faster. The customized reminders have cut down on the time my business manager was spending chasing clients and has let her focus more on client satisfaction. Plus, who doesn't love better cash flow?

Desvantagens

Not much. It does exactly what I'd like it to do and syncs perfectly with my accounting software. I haven't had any problems.

Gina B.
Traduzir com Google

Not just Merchant Service!

Avaliado em 28/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers. Syncs directly with QBO invoices. This APP is awesome!

Vantagens

Great pricing. Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything yet. It doesn't create the deposit in QBO, but Intuit won't allow it.

Dan N.

review

Avaliado em 30/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We do not want a long payment process at our front desk area. This solutions makes paying quick and easy for both customers and our staff.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Quick access to important data. Excellent customer support and training.

Desvantagens

Would love to have a chip card reader.

Avaliador Verificado

Great Credit Card Processing

Avaliado em 20/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So far, so good. I've only started using it this week.

Vantagens

Ease of use, navigation and features. Easy to set up and supports multiple cards/person. Swiping captures all card info.

Desvantagens

Not integrated with my office mgmt software yet.

Ryan M.

Simple Great Tool

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

- auto reminders
- simple payment setup
- easy to use

Desvantagens

- unable to create invoices on biller genie to send to quickbooks

Kristy L.

Amazing Merchant Services!

Avaliado em 29/10/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use, super fast customer service

Desvantagens

Nothing. Everything we have needed to do has been an option :)

Carleen L.
Traduzir com Google

Great for automating accounts receivable

Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a small business owner, using Biller Genie has allowed me to automate the accounts receivable process. No more pulling A/R reports to see which client is late, Biller Genie sends reminder emails on the schedule that I have set up.

Vantagens

The best Biller Genie features are the intergrations with QuickBooks, the automated billing reminders, and the low cost merchant processing fees.

Desvantagens

The connection with QuickBooks will occasionally drop and you have to reconnect, but it only takes a minute to do so.

Evan S.
Traduzir com Google

So easy to use! A few clicks and I was instantly making money. Love This!

Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simple interface to collect payment from monthly clients.

Vantagens

It simplifies the invoicing process and provides all the automation I will need. Covers all the essentials of billing invoicing. Makes my business so much easier to run and keeps everything on a schedule.

Desvantagens

Looking forward to a Biller Genie smart phone app. It'll be even easier to use once the client portal allows saving cc information.

Jeff K.
Traduzir com Google

very easy to set up and send out an invoice.

Avaliado em 04/06/2018

Vantagens

being able to quickly send a invoice and take payment with a credit card. The program was easy to set up and load via phone or computer.

Desvantagens

Like to have Integration to pos or erp software in the future . The quickbooks intgration is good but having all reports in one place is nice

Jason N.

Really nice Interface and Functionality for Invoicing

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Generally feel like this has simplified invoicing for the team. Less to worry about.

Vantagens

This user interface for this software is pretty fantastic. Just looks clean and doesn't leave anything out. But the functionality for automating invoices is the best part. Just really takes accounting to the next level.

Desvantagens

The software takes a bit of time to learn and implement if you were using a different solution. That can add man hours that you don't anticipate.