210 avaliações

FireDrum Email Marketing

Email marketing and engagement solution

4,5 /5 (210 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
210 avaliações
Eric B.
Setor: Design gráfico

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simple to send out newsletters whether you have 100 subscribers or 25,000. Their stats dashboard makes it easy to keep up with things, especially what subscribers are most interested in. We have had an excellent experience with this company.

Vantagens

I have been using Firedrum Email Marketing for quite awhile. The online software used to be somewhat difficult to work with but the people at Firedrum have made it mush easier to use and more simplistic. They have cut my time sending out our newsletters substantially by consistently upgrading their software. I am very pleased with their ability to keep their service on the cutting edge. I would highly recommend them.

Desvantagens

How difficult the software used to be but it is not any longer. I have absolutely no cons to list for their service.

Resposta do FireDrum Email Marketing

I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates.

If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at [email protected] or call 480.699.1524

Timarie M.
Traduzido para o Português

Been using FireDrum for over 10 years and they are best practices!

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What a fantastic team! the entire support staff, FireDrum goes above and beyond to make sure my team and I are satisfied and that any problems we face are addressed and rectified within 24 hours. We really couldn't ask for a better partner.

Vantagens

Our agency uses FireDrum as a solution for many of our in-house clients and we do so with complete confidence. We like that we have the choice of a DIY method or a fully managed, customized service and we can adapt for each of our clients based upon their respective needs/wishes. Additionally, the fact that FireDrum continues to add functionality and value to its software just allows us to pass that value onto our clients. It's not just another email marketing platform...it is so much more. As an example, we now have the ability to implement automated drip campaigns! FireDrum does not disappoint, and the affordability makes it an even smarter choice for us all.

Desvantagens

I think some parts of it aren't labeled logically, but I also feel that is a personal preference.

Thank you, Timarie!

We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs.

I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. I'd love to help your clients succeed.

Moses K.
Traduzido para o Português

Signing up to FireDrum and setting up an email campaign is as seamless and painless as I hoped

Avaliado em 20/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of sending out emails without much hustle.
It is very easy to manually add lists or to import from third party sites
There are a number of customer care channels that really reduces time spent looking for solutions to problems
FireDrum is generally a good and affordable service.

Vantagens

I loved the fact that they offer email templates to ease the creation of email accounts. The delivery rate on our emails was quite satisfactory with the majority of them getting past spam filters.
The tutorials that appeared when setting up campaigns were well timed, helpful and non-intrusive.
The animated drag drop and preview features really helped the non technical members of the team create professional looking emails within a really short time.
The last page where one has to confirm details before publication is a nice touch that I haven't seen in many competing services. It helped us make sure that all details were in order, a lot of mistakes were found and corrected in this final page

Desvantagens

the dashboard is quite cluttered making it hard for a new user to know what they should be focusing on.
The bright red bars at the top and bottom of the page aren't exactly visually appealing. I feel that the messages being portrayed in these red bands could be done with a pop up on the site or sent as a form of notification email.
While the functionality of the service is on point, the UI badly needs a makeover.
I would have loved the free plan to have a higher sending limit. 100 is too low when you consider competitors in the space

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Grace C.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

Great way to manage and analyze email lists

Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This made us streamline into one program, what we were using 3-4 to accomplish. It is much easier and simpler to do it all in one, including images!

Vantagens

As someone who owns a small business, we have many clients who utilize email lists. Firedrum is an easy way to simplify the lists, the analytics, and the process of sending and creating emails. It was intuitive and simple to learn, also. We were also able to import contact lists right into the program. It also allowed multi users which was necessary for us. I liked that you can also automate to create email funnels.

Desvantagens

The AB feature is a bit clunky, and could use some smoothing out, but fairly minor.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Setor: Internet

Highly Recommend

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, the experience was excellent. Makes streamlining your email marketing incredibly easy and increases both open rates and engagement. Highly recommend!

Vantagens

The email studio was great for creating templates and the autosender was also super helpful!

Desvantagens

Nothing comes to mind that I would consider a con to the software.

Marlon S.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos
Traduzido para o Português

When problems arise - they might GHOST you!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

After gettng over the fact that the "free trial" was clearly a way to get a customer to pay for additional services (almost immediately) - a paid for two hour allocation of time was over in - no kidding 15 minutes (I have the emails to prove it). It was so bad that unsolicited, a principal of the company contacted me (a felt good about that) to try to "fix things" and then - he just disappeared and did nothing (ghost). He did not even repsond when I offered to pay for more serviees. So now - FDM has all my contacts, all that info and I can't seem to get their attention or get my compny's work product and confidential information back!

Vantagens

I was attracted to their "free trial" - but very quickly learned that things are not what they appear to be. I paid for services (on top of the "free trial") and was sorely disappointed in that service. It did seem relatively easy to learn how to DIY!

Desvantagens

When major problems occurred ("coincidently after outreach by FDM, my company was declared a "spammer" and the email and domain shut down!) they blamed another company, did nothing to assist and the n - LEFT THE SCENE and did not even offer to help - even after I offered to pay more $$! I am a mediator and always try to alleviate disputes - but if they do not show up - there was nothing to do!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Setor: Contabilidade

FireDrum Email Marketing Review

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Communication. we use it as a newsletter and reminder prompt. It works great to advise members quickly and without the added cost of paper and postage.

Vantagens

Great flexibility and tailoring of design in emails that you can send. I was able to get a very professional look on my own with little design experience.

Desvantagens

Managing members. I would like to delete members who are older and no longer relevant to email.

Resposta do FireDrum Email Marketing

You can deactivate members that you feel no longer use email to assure they wont get another send.

Ornela carolina A.
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent soffware that allows you to create, program and configure the electronic mail completely

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I make the most of my company using current tools. A quality product, long live marketing!

Vantagens

Its editable templates, really a practical solution and the Spam filter, guarantees quality and security.

Desvantagens

It is not easy to use, it requires practice and good handling, luckily technical support
solves and pays attention in any doubt.

David J.
Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

Highly recommend

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

This software allowed us to streamline expenses and provided a great ROI when we utilized it.

Desvantagens

It took a while to set up and get use to utilizing it's functions.

Resposta do FireDrum Email Marketing

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! We love hearing about how well our platform can work for your industry.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Entretenimento
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

s

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

On the whole very good with some exceptions.

Vantagens

I like most about this software its ease of use.

Desvantagens

I liked least about this software its originality.

Alexander P.
Setor: Editoras

Firedrum's Email Product, Customer Service and Personal Experience

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Firedrum has a great interface. You can bulk import with duplicate detection. You can either use the drag and drop interface (which is easy for an absolute beginner), use a WYSIWYG editor, or upload traditional HTML upload for email gurus. They have Email on Acid to help work out email client compatibility issues. (Not every emails show the same depending upon the code.) They do a preliminary spam check with Spam Assassin with notes on how to lower your spam score. One can send test emails. Once you have your email ready, you can schedule an email, automatically resend and integrate into social media like Faceook. You do have the option to setup RSS to send email and use Google Analytics to track engagement.

Regarding customer support, they have a chat service and phone service. I have found chat service faster and easier since I am already in the Firedrum portal when I have a question. I have used the phone service about 3 times during the our company's use. No problems.

They do listen to their customers. They had Email on Acid and then stopped. I requested the feature back. During their revamp of the product, they brought it back.

Overall, I am happy with the product. We use it for a white-label for our various magazines and newspapers. I am on the technical side and find it easy to use. We do have sales reps, who are not and don't have a problem with the drag and drop. They used to charge per account and now charge per email address block. It looks like everyone is now using that convention. It is a small company in comparison to Constant Contact and MailChimp, so you get to actual know people on a first name basis. They have been around a while and don't foresee them going anywhere. Both Firedrum and our company are in Phoenix, so it is good to know that we are helping local businesses (If you care about that sort of thing.)

Vantagens

I like Email Acid and the Spam Assassin filter.

Desvantagens

If the RSS feed was easier to use. Right now it requires someone to code something. While Firedrum does offer a service to do it for you for a fee, it should be easier to use. Even if you do something just for WordPress, it would be progress.

Hi Alexander,

It's a pleasure to work with the team at Times Media Group. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns.

FireDrum Email Marketin

Betty W.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

FireDrum Took My Marketing to the Next Level

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Outlook and you can't send out to over 50 contacts at a time. I have grown to nearly 600 contacts and need to be able to do my marketing effortlessly and FireDrum does that for me. Also, I own a real estate licensing school and tell all my students about FireDrum... hope you are getting a lot of business.

Vantagens

I like that my campaigns are always available to change for the next class I am offering. I very seldom have to create a new one. However, now that I know how to create them, I can do so in very little time.

Desvantagens

It is not the software... it is the lack of customer service on the weekends. A a sole proprietor I often set my marketing up on the weekends and if things go a wry I have to wait for help. Maybe that has changed because, frankly I haven't have any issues for some time now. On the upside of that, once issues are discovered they are correctly quickly.

Resposta do FireDrum Email Marketing

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I am sorry to hear about the lack of service on the weekend and I wanted to let you know that I will mention this to the support team.

I also wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates.

Peter O.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Firedrum is a brilliant marketing tool!

Avaliado em 03/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Out business sends hundreds of email campaigns each month, and with Firedrum it's a breeze. The uncomplicated system, and the support start always ready to go and aid with any issues, there's nothing we can't overcome. I'd definitely recommend Firedrum. It's a great marketing tool, and it always feels good to know you're supporting a local company. Thanks Firedrum!

Vantagens

Fast and easy. Staff are always there to help with any issues. Just a quality product!

Desvantagens

With the number of eBlasts that we have, it can take a while for all the campaigns to load. Also, the new updates have had some kinks that are being ironed out.

Hi Peter,

It's a pleasure to work with the team at Lee & Associates. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns.

FireDrum Email Marketin

Jamison D.
Traduzido para o Português

I have used this email solution over the years and have watched it get better and better!

Avaliado em 18/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Increase in all our email campaigns resulting in +350% increase in sales coming in through this channel. We use this product internally and as well for our clients. Our business has grown because we use this email marketing solution.

Vantagens

I love the new email editor that allows me to create my own custom email templates to use with my campaigns. I'm not restricted and can be as creative as I want to be. I can make my templates match my brand easily. I also love the easy to understand reporting and the open boost feature which re-sends my campaign automatically back out to my list members that didn't open the initial send. This feature has greatly improved our open rates and click thru's. With this solution, I feel like I'm in control. Best of all the cost when compared to other email tools in hands down way more affordable. I would recommend to anyone to try out this solution and see for yourself how much of an impact that Firedrum can have on your email marketing goals.

Setor: Rádio e televisão
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Good system for email marketing and management

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

communication is key with so many options for subscribers and FireDrum provides the tools needed to engage my audience on a regular basis while managing my list to its maximum efficiency and ROI.

Vantagens

Easy to get started and fairly easy to use. Really good for a beginner and/or a scaling company whose revenue is growing month over month.

Desvantagens

Nothing outstanding about Fire Drum. Pricey compared to some competitors for 10,000 contacts.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Kate T.
Setor: Varejistas

Love looking like a Pro!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They answer the phone. They may have to research but problem solving is no big thing to FireDrum. They keep our business looking fab - online - with emails - mobile app is great.

Vantagens

It lets me customize my emails to match what’s happening for this week. Different size blocks allow products to be showcased in just the right way. Being a small business owner, FireDrum makes my emails look (as my employees say) legit, not cookie cutter emails like the other email companies.

Desvantagens

Not holding different customized statement for that week so that you can’t copy and paste into another section.

Brain T.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Best email marketing solution i've used.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, Mobile Friendly Editor are all great!

Vantagens

We've used other email marketing tools for various reasons over the years, but still always come back to FireDrum's email marketing tools and advice about best practices. We, finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over.

The email editor and template manager is so easy to use. The contact management is also advanced but easy to use.

Desvantagens

Limited automation options nad no transactional options. Although they said these will be avaiable soon.

Kate M.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, great customer support!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been working with FireDrum for over three years now and absolutely love it. The support team is always there to answer my questions! They recently switched to a new drag and drop editor which (truthfully), has been a bit confusing, but my customers seem to love the new layout. I recommend this to any business looking to send out quality campaigns with a return on investment.... Especially small businesses! My monthly priced was practically cut in half when I switched from Constant Contact.

Vantagens

Great price, great support team and great looking campaigns!

Desvantagens

At first it was confusing to learn and remember how to access the different features.

Hi Kate,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

www.firedrum.com

Cameron C.
Setor: Automotivo
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Customer Service is night/day better than Constant Contact

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used Firedrum at a previous job that was local to Firedrum in Arizona. After relocating to Seattle with a new company, I immediately transferred us off of Constant Contact and over to Firedrum. It was cheaper, more user-friendly and when you call, the guy that answers the phone is able to immediately help you! I can't tell you the headaches I had before and how relieving it is to get an answer in three rings of a phone and somebody that isn't clearly outsourced from a third world country. It's been two years at this job with them and I have nothing but good things to say.

Very user Friendly

Desvantagens

With there was a grid system that I could drag and drop pre-made photos in for the correct size and able to link from there.

Hi Cameron,

Duke M.

The Best Kept Secret in Digital Marketing

Avaliado em 22/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

FireDrum offers a powerful tool for email marketing with all the bells and whistles you need, in an easy-to-use platform. Their reports are very useful and tell you everything about your campaigns.

However, their most awesome advantage is their support to their clients. Nobody, not even the big names in email marketing, come even close to the support FireDrum provides.

- Easy to use
- Detailed reports
- Great features
- Awesome support

Desvantagens

- Not well-known in the industry yet

Sheryll D.
Setor: Seguros

*****Serious Results******

Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Its a good software, that actually got me results, finally not just another online scam!

Vantagens

This software was pretty easy to use, and I got results, its definitely worth using especially if your like me and you have tried a billion other things, none of which worked, the anticipation is crazy! This one works!

Desvantagens

It costs a little bit but it was well worth it!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Jay M.
Setor: Imobiliárias

Tucson Jay

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Always get answers and solutions. My internet skills are rudimentary but FireDrum personnel always are understanding.

Easy to use.

Attaching to email.

Hi Jay,

Shannon M.
Setor: Agricultura
Traduzido para o Português

Great way to keep our customers connected

Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Firedrum Email Marketing is very useful to our seasonal business, because it allows us to keep contact with our clients even in the off-season.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to create professional looking emails and newsletters for our small business.

Desvantagens

A little cumbersome in the area of creating lists and groups.

Resposta do FireDrum Email Marketing

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! As I'm sure your client's also know, It's a pleasure to be able to work with Miller's Bay Farm.

Karen E.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

I could not ask for more!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Professional service, always looking for a way to improve my internet presence...which means I look better.
Thanks Firedrum!

Accessible

Don't have any

HI Karen,

Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at (480) 699-1524

Jenifer G.
Setor: Produção audivisual

Rosie on the House Review

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

FireDrum is a great marketing solution. We are able to communicate with our Homeowners with ease and when we need assistance, FireDrum's response time is very fast and helpful.

Vantagens

It is easy to use. Very simple control / plug and play software

Desvantagens

Some of the editing ability when you want to get very specific with design or want to save space can be limited. There are a couple more block styles that should be created and made as an option