Ricochet

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

110 avaliações

tammy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Absolutely the best software for your business!

Avaliado em 27/01/2020

My overall experience has been phenomenal from customer service to the user friendly software for a newbie like me!! Literally customer service walked
me through how to do a closeout 5 months in a row...until I realized how truly simple it was to do. I was the one trying to make it complicated!

Vantagens

I love have it tracks every sale I have ever recorded from the item purchased to who purchased. For how much was made for store andfor the consigned all the way down to the tax collected!! Also the report feature...at the touch if a button you know weekly sales..monthly sales, how much netted, how much for each vendor...just amazing!

Desvantagens

That I am not able to quickly see what a consignor made for one year. It only has total of all sales and I have vendors who have been with me since I bought the store in 2017. This is very minor since I can easily add up sales.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the 5 stars, Tammy! We're so glad to have Craft Connection on board and enjoying the software!

In regards to consignor reporting, we have plans for a serious expansion later this year. We'll keep you updated!

Randy``
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Good. I thought the program would have more to offer than it has, but it still has better functionality than my old one.

Vantagens

It's a very user-friendly program that makes training a new person easy

Desvantagens

No cash drawer module to help count the cash drawer
It needs a way to make a store purchase without going on the books
I've made several mistakes on pay-outs because there is no "Through Date" on individual Consignor accounts
Too many clicks to get a receipt
Needs a daily Consignor report
Needs a build a custom report function

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback, Randy! Deeper cash counting and balancing is something we have high on our priority list. Same with some deeper reporting.

Glad you're having a good experience with Ricochet so far!

Tanya
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Reviea

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to use. Exporting existing inventory and vendors was easy.

Desvantagens

A bit pricey for someone in Canada with the exchange

Rose for Square

Razões para escolher o Ricochet

Easier to control and manage inventory

Software anterior

Shopify

Tyrone

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Not perfect, but it is a great solution.

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

We needed to streamline the inventory management processes for our store and Ricochet has made a real impact in this area for us.

All of our staff really like Ricochet and have learned the new workflows very easily.

We'd love to see more reporting/dashboards (or an API so we can do our own analytics).

Vantagens

We love that we can access the system from home or anywhere in the world. The system is actively being developed and improved which is great.

We are about to expand our use of the system to include online sales, which is very exciting!

Desvantagens

The tax setup isn't ideal for Canadian customers who have multiple taxes that are applied differently to different categories of items. Defining taxes at the category level would eliminate the potential for error when entering items.

No visibility into how the data is being backed up is a concern. We aren't sure if the database is being backed up, or how frequently it is happening. To help deal with that, we can manually export inventory and accounts, but this isn't ideal.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback, Tyrone! Constantly improving and releasing new features regularly is a big priority for us. So thanks for recognizing that!

As our Canadian market grows, we are working on a tax solution to help you all out. We'll keep you updated as that develops.

Also! Good news on backups! Your data is actually processed on multiple servers in real-time and conducts a full backup every 24 hours. We just don't display that anywhere on the software.

Jennifer Whitney

Best software around

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Great tech support and great software!

Vantagens

Hands down best consignment software we have used.

Desvantagens

Not much.... I love it and all of my consignors.

Shopify POS

Razões para escolher o Ricochet

Wanted the best software out there.

Software anterior

Shopify POS

Razões para mudar para o Ricochet

Was told by another user that it was great.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

No complaints! Thanks, Jennifer!

Lisa
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Exceptional Customer Service

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Easy to use. Excellent support!

Vantagens

I am a jewelry artist. I have my jewelry on consignment in several different locations. Two of my locations use Ricochet. I love it! It is easy to enter my merchandise and I can see in real time what is selling. That is amazing!

Their customer support was exceptional. I couldn't believe it. I did a software upgrade on my computer, which for some reason erased my label printer software. I reinstalled but it wouldn't print labels. I contacted Ricochet and got [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of their IT people. Remember...I am a consignor in stores that use Ricochet...so they are not actually making any money off of me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me trying to fix it. Ultimately he couldn't so suggested I contact Dymo For a week I tried to find a way to contact them...no luck. Next I contacted Microsoft to see if anyone else was having problems printing after the upgrade. That was a total nightmare. Their IT person was in another country, didn't speak English very well, and was reading from a script. It was awful. Most customer service is like that now.
I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] again today and he gave me contact info for Dymo. I will be trying them next now that I have their contact info!

Desvantagens

The only complaints that I have is that it was a little hard to figure out how to get help. As a consignor I don't have direct access to them. I found their "help" blogs I read an article about label printing but it didn't fix my problem so I gave them a "frown face". They started a chat with me almost instantly.

The the complaint is the jewelry tags that they use. Barbell jewelry tags are awkward to use. I use rat tail jewelry tags with other software. You can actually print a barcode and description with those. I am assuming that would be better for the store also as they would'nt have to hand enter the SKU.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We love to hear that both consignors and stores get to have an excellent experience with Ricochet. Please reach out to us if you are still struggling with that label printer. We can give it another shot.

Chris

Converting an existing store over to Ricochet Consignment Software

Avaliado em 08/01/2020

EXCELLENT!!
I highly recommend them not only is the software easy to use, easy on the eye and has lots of potential for the business to grow the customer service is by far the best I've ever had!!

Vantagens

I had been looking for 2years for a software that would make the POS side of the business easier, but also have room for growth and that is exactly what i found. The software does so much more than I am even using at this time. The Customer Support is ABOVE great!! I'm not a techy person and they do a great job helping me solve issues and it's often but it's always been on our end. They are patient and actually get back with you asap. That part is priceless!!! I look forward to growing our business with Ricochet!!

Desvantagens

it's made for bar code scanning and there's a few issues that causes in the converting process because we were doing all manual entry but it's part of the growing pains I guess.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the wonderful review, Chris! Super glad to have Ten Pin on board with us! We will pass on the love to our customer support team. They will be happy to hear the praise.

Carey

Consignment Software

Avaliado em 26/12/2019

We really like the software and have been impressed with the company and the support.

Vantagens

Easy to use, pretty self-explanatory. Customer service is always helpful and spot on. In the time we've used it, they've improved and updated the software pretty regularly. Looking forward to more integration with Quicken, as they've said would be coming. I would like full inventory integration. Overall, really good value for the money.

Desvantagens

A little glitchy on the rare occasion - sometimes it does not work as expected. But it is pretty rare. I know that it was originally designed for large item consignment (furniture) and they've improved the functionality for smaller item consignment, but there are still a few things that could be improved in that area.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Carey! We are always doing our best to improve the software and are glad that it is working better for your needs.

Karla
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Ricochet review

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

ricochet technicians are always helpful, its nice that at the end of the month all our reports are done, easy to access, cuts a lot of time that we can use in other areas in the store.

24/7 access to all the accounts
easy setup
multi vendor friendly
easy to navigate
excellent technical support

Desvantagens

the colors display. but not a deal breaker.

N41

Razões para escolher o Ricochet

didnt have 24/7 access to accounts I had to remember to the end of business to do an end of the day.(close sales for the day) and ricochet automatically does it for us.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Woah! A perfect 5-stars! Thanks, Karla!

Lisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Consignment Software User

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

We have had a great experience with Ricochet!

Vantagens

We love the ease of Riochet POS, it is straightforward and simple. We find it easy to train employees as well! Communication is top notch with Ricochet, love having the chat option for instant assistance.

Desvantagens

Lack of reporting. It'd be nice to break down inventory and have extensive reports on consignors and sales.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We're glad it's so easy to train your staff on. That's a great thing to hear.

Regarding reporting, we have been meeting internally about how we want to expand the reporting section. It will be a pretty serious update. We'll keep you updated.

Amanda

• Suporte ao cliente

This software is incredibly easy to use and has streamlined our checkout process. We love...

Avaliado em 05/12/2017

Vantagens

Ricochet is intuitive and easy to use. The reports make daily accounting easy and quick. We also added integrated processing and that has cut our checkout time in half. Our consignors love that they can see their sales online and we love that it is easy to pay them out and track payments. We use the rewards program to incentivize our in store events, and it makes marketing to our customers easy. The customer service is great. We have never had an issue arise that we did not receive immediate help with. The Ricochet team takes our feedback into consideration and is always improving the software to better meet our needs. We had a difficult time finding a POS that met our shop's unique needs, as we are both a consignment and new item retail shop. We have found that Ricochet was what we needed to bridge the gap between two different types of inventory. I also found that the ability to use Ricochet on multiple devices a huge plus. We sometimes tak an Ipad outside for sidewalk sales, and this was the only POS that allowed us to do that. We have been using Ricochet for 6 months and continually like it more and more!

Reena

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Couldn't live without it!

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Ricochet makes consigning products quick and easy and our consignors love having the ability to go online to check their own inventory and account balances.

Vantagens

Ricochet Consignment Software is incredibly user-friendly; everything is easy to find and navigate and the customer service if I ever have any questions or issues is always pleasant and quick.

Desvantagens

There are a few functions that would be nice to have added (i.e., the ability to duplicate a product and then just change the description for similar items and the ability to automatically send account balances out to consignors via email) but there is really nothing negative that I can say about the software.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback, Reena! We actually have "duplicate products" on our shortlist of projects this spring. So hopefully we will be getting that out soon!

Linda
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

I love this software!

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

From day one the Ricochet team has been brilliant.....kind, willing to consider changes when they make sense, available quickly

Vantagens

Ricochet is so intuitive...even if there were non instructions I could figure it out. I does everything I need to run my consignment shop in a way that makes sense without a lot of useless features. The support has been fantastic (usually just me having a silly question) the team gets back to me in moments. I have used other consignment software and there is no comparison!

Desvantagens

Hard to think of anything to complain about!

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Wonderful review, Linda! We take a lot of pride in avoiding "feature bloat" and overcomplicating simple processes. Glad you recognize that.

Christopher
  • Setor: Mobiliário

One of Our Best Assets and Advantages

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Keeps us organized and easy to use- we plan to us other on-line sales features in the future

Keeps us on top of our Inventory, Consignments and Daily POS

Desvantagens

Inability to see a snapshot of inventory for a given period

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Christopher! We have had similar reporting features requested recently. We'll be sure to add your feedback to the list.

Heidi

Great Service!

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

I have loved this software. It offers lots of overlap of accounting, sales, website and customer access. It is slick!

Vantagens

The customer support is phenomenal. Response to questions is fast and the staff ALWAYS know the answer to my questions.

This software, is also easy to use and offers lots of ways to gather data and sort through data.

Desvantagens

It is missing just a couple features that I would like. For example, you can only look two pages ahead or behind when looking up products.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Heidi! We will be sure to pass on the love to our support team.

Thanks for the feedback as well! It's always interesting to hear the different wins and fails people have for their various business needs.

John
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business.

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Vantagens

Finding Ricochet was the final piece we need to start our business. We looked at number of Inventory and POS systems. Ricochet was the only one that checked all of our boxes. Once we decided to test drive the system, the guys at Ricochet were extremely helpful via email and phone.

Desvantagens

Can't think of any cons. The guys at Ricochet listen to their customers and work to implement any changes that will benefit the system and their customers.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, John! So, so glad Ricochet was the solution you needed!

Sara
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Holy cow!

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

This is one of the beat programs around. While looking while opening my consignment store, we came across Ricochet and did the free trail. After hiding the program for 48 hours I knew this was the beat option for us. Easy to use and simple for our consignors to check their inventory and balances.

Vantagens

How easy and simplified it is, my customers love being able to check their inventory and balances.

Desvantagens

Can’t wait for mobile app update, having that to use on my iPads will be great!

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Straight 5-stars! Thanks, Sara! We're excited for the iPadOS release too!

Hannah
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

We LOVE Richochet!

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

Vantagens

When we entered the consignment business my only "requirement" was that we use some type of software. I researched several different options and loved how Ricochet looked (app-like as opposed to processor-ish). Plus the customer service was so helpful. I talked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
a lot early on and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They've always been extremely helpful and accessible. I like that I haven't had to go through automation or operators to get answers. They've even been accessible on Saturdays when we had an emergency issue that needed to be resolved.

Desvantagens

To be honest there aren't many cons I can think of. I wish I could add variants from the inventory page instead of having to go to the preferences. As of right now that's about all I can think of.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the 5 stars, Hannah! Our team is always so happy to work with you when problems arise. We'll pass on the love to the rest of the team.

Melinda

Software with ease

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Great, customer service is prompt and polite.

Vantagens

This software is user friendly. Ease to learn. Love that you can use it on multiple computers at work and if I need to I can access it from anywhere.

Desvantagens

I would like it to be more customization, such as being able to flag a consignor or have a consignor drop off screen that you could have notes about the drop off i.e. date time etc.
More customize able reports
Employee time clock

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the view and feedback, Melinda! Deeper reporting is definitely on our list of features this next development cycle.

kim

Ricochet software...love love love

excellent

Vantagens

easy of use...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...
ease of customer service...and how quickly they can help

Desvantagens

renewal fees each year...but dont think that counts as "least like"

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Your review... love love love! Thanks for the 5-stars, Kim.

We'll pass on the praise to the customer support team.

michelle

Best Consignment Software

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Our experience is fantastic and I love that they make themselves available to us any time.

Vantagens

Easy to use and great customer service.

Desvantagens

not being able to do intake and price in a list and remove items to donate or picked-up.

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the glowing review, Michelle!

Good news! Bulk status updates are VERY HIGH on our development timeline right now and expected to be added in early 2020. We'll keep you updated!

Kim
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for vendor or consigner businesses

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Fast check out for customers. Easy to read tags. Great support staff and always available

Vantagens

Fast, easy to look up items, great month end reporting

Desvantagens

Need consigned to be able to delete items

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the review, Kim! Straight 5-stars!

rebecca
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Awesome software system

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

The customer service is amazing

Vantagens

The price! It was a great value and a lot less money then other systems

Desvantagens

Didn’t automatically take out cc fee for vendor accounts

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Rebecca! We're glad you see so much value in Ricochet!

Trina

We love Rico!

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

I’ve found Rico to be user friendly. The help pages and videos have been great.

Vantagens

Ease of use for logging and tracking sales

Desvantagens

I can’t think of anything negative about this software

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Party on, Trina! Thanks for the 5-stars!

Laura

Simple, effective software

Vantagens

Vendor logins with ability to input inventory and monitor sales/payout
ease of use
cloud based - so not backups needed.

Desvantagens

not a lot of customization available
does not track tax on sales for vendor payouts

Resposta do Ricochet Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the 5 stars and feedback, Laura! We're super happy to have The Artisan Boutique on board with us.