A2X

Ele automatiza a contabilidade de vendedores da Amazon e das lojas Shopify.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

285 avaliações

Jeremiah

A2X is the only tool of its kind

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Vantagens

The niche focus of A2X has really paid off... no other tool on the market nails Amazon Payout reporting like their tool.

It's ALWAYS accurate and saves loads of time.

Desvantagens

Mapping line items to locations in your accounting system's chart of accounts can be a bit overwhelming, but they've done a good job of suggesting/creating accounts for new usuers.

Linda

Timesaver and Peace of Mind

Avaliado em 09/06/2021

Easy to set up and use - customer service is wonderful and they follow up and make sure that everything is working correctly.

Vantagens

Integration was easy - I love the automatic upload of my sales, fees and taxes.

Desvantagens

I can't wait until they add more e-commerce platforms.

Raphael
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

The product is good, but need a lot of improvment.

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

Vantagens

I like because it is easy and convenient.

Desvantagens

The software do not breakdown the sales by product when it transfer the sales to quick books, it makes us have a blind spot on our quickbooks, when related to Amazon Sales.

Steven
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Huge Time Saver

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

I am the controller for a Shopify business. A2X provides summaries matching perfectly to Shopify sales before it gets booked in QuickBooks online. I also have various collections I have to track separately in QBO and through A2X it automatically sets the classes I have setup in QBO. Also, A2X customer service is outstanding.

Vantagens

Summarizes Transactions...Integrates easily between Shopify and QBO...Helps track different collections from Shopify into QBO.

Desvantagens

There are many advanced features that are not intuitive to use but A2X has great customer service to walk you through and help you set up the features.

Stuart

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Generally Good, There is Certainly Nothing Better.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Once setup the software does a great job of creating a sale invoice with both fees and sales to match against the dispersement. Setting up is a pain in bmthe butt, but once done is plain sailing.

Brian
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I like it

Avaliado em 20/07/2018

Well, it's a huge time saver and makes keeping track of my client's Amazon sales a snap. Compare that to other marketplaces and I'm doing much more leg work and summarizing. A2X automates all of that. Customer service has been great. Special thanks to Iona and Ashley for their quick responses and the positive attitude I get from both. I can tell I'm talking to an accountant and that they understand what I'm trying to do which is to tie out my numbers on QBO.

Vantagens

A2X takes out a lot of the complexity of tracking my client's Amazon accounting. I love the way it breaks down each of the Amazon fees and charges and I also appreciate the way it calculates COGS. The backup or supporting files are crucial to leaving an audit trail. Email notification is a very nice feature.

Desvantagens

There is a learning curve to working with the software's functionality. I think the folks at A2X should consider more levels of security, perhaps 2FA?

Nicolas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and saves so much time

Avaliado em 01/10/2021

Vantagens

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Desvantagens

I cannot find so many cons. If you have multiple accounts, pricing gets more expensive but it still worth saving your time

Anthony
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Fairly reliable software for which there are very few alternatives

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

Vantagens

It does exactly what its supposed to do, i.e. creates invoices in my accounting system that I can reconcile my Amazon payments against

Desvantagens

It doesn't do all that much for the money, in fact price wise it is too expensive for the limited functionality it offers. That said there are not really any alternatives out there

Ray
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Does what you want

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

Vantagens

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Desvantagens

Does what we need, so feel like it's not missing much at all.

Lisa
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I love how easy it is to set up and sync my client's settlement statements.

Avaliado em 19/03/2018

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

Vantagens

I love that it only takes about 2 minutes to sync a settlement report unless there is new data to update.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish the software would do is update sales more frequently - preferably on a weekly basis instead of only with each settlement report.

Carly
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Avaliado em 27/08/2020

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Vantagens

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Eileen
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Vantagens

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Game changer without a doubt!

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

Vantagens

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

Desvantagens

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING &

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Avaliado em 17/09/2020

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Desvantagens

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Linzi
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Just get it already!

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

Just wonderful.

Vantagens

It was the best decision we ever made. It was recommended by our accountant and now I don't know where we would be without it. It saves time, confusion and effort. All there at the click of a button. The customer service is just wonderful too.

Desvantagens

To be honest there is nothing I can say here.

Jeremy
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Donna
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Game changer

Avaliado em 21/02/2022

Great customer service

Vantagens

This brilliant software takes the pain out of accounting for selling on Amazon!! Would not work with a Amazon seller without it - an essential software subscription

Desvantagens

Really enjoy it no complaints, it is very easy to use

Lynn
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best tool for our Amazon business!

Avaliado em 31/05/2019

We have lots of tools we Spend money on to boost our amazon business but A2X is the best tool yet. Making money is great, but if you don’t know IF you’re making money, or how MUCH you’re actually making after all the hidden costs amazon charges you, or how much your spending on certain things, how can you grow?? Best tool out there! It’s a must if you want to grow your business!

Vantagens

Ease of use and connection to quickbooks

Desvantagens

Set up. It’s a necessary evil and it takes time but once it’s done, it’s done.

Kevin
  • Setor: Mobiliário
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

3 Year User Review

Avaliado em 23/10/2018

Automatically coding line items from Amazon to Xero.

Vantagens

It is great if you expand to international markets as well as Amazon.com. It is really easy to use and does truly make invoicing much easie.

Desvantagens

Amazon tends to change line item descriptions slightly which effects the coding in A2X. It would be nice if A2X could catch these changes so you did not have to manually code them. This is only a one time code though and does not happen very often.

Luigy

Mayor time saver

Avaliado em 02/11/2021

If you do your own book keeping in quickbooks for e-commerce, this app is a must. Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

Vantagens

Saves me a lot of time, updates fast. Easy to set up and use.

Desvantagens

Paypal integration a bit confusing but still learning

Finlay

Excellent Software!

Avaliado em 24/01/2022

Vantagens

Really quick to get started and setup with A2x. It only took a couple of minutes to get linked to amazon and xero and was much quicker than expected.

Desvantagens

Can be expensive if you have more than one marketplace or need multi-currency options but overall it is worth the price considering the timesavings made.

Russell

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Saves so much time and removes all those labourious reporting tasks

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

We don’t have to think about that level of reporting any more, the data goes through seamlessly, and everything gets reconciled correctly.

Vantagens

The software saves the need for running loads of separate reports for our accountancy and bookkeeping.

Desvantagens

Nothing to dislike. It really does save so much time from the way we doing doing it before.

Katrina
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Rave review!

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

It makes tax season so much easier. I always have accurate sales data in my accounting software and can track CoGS without issues as well. With a great interface and stellar customer service, the overall user experience is great.

Vantagens

A2X seamlessly transfers Amazon data to QBO. It made tracking closing fees and FBA fees so much easier! I recommend it to anyone who wants easy and accurate Amazon data reflected on their accounting software. Also, their customer service team is top tier. They really take the time to understand my issue and answer in a proficient manner. Once I asked them a question about another software, and I ended up getting a better and more practical answer from the A2X team than said software's CS team!

Desvantagens

For what I am using it for, I don't think A2X has any significant cons. I could see them having a mid tier between 1k and 5k, because my sales usually hover right above 1k units per month but I have to take a significant price increase to my subscription. I think a midway 2,5k plan would be perfect for me, with a discount. I may be one of the few people experiencing this problem due to my particular circumstances though.

Nicola

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool for saving time and improving accuracy

Avaliado em 27/07/2020

Vantagens

Integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Removing worries about tax jurisdictions for Amazon by automating for all marketplaces. Saves so much time in transferring orders into Xero.

Desvantagens

Can be tricky to set up but Support great in assisting.

Wayne

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product that saves us a tonne of time

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

Vantagens

The ease of use and measurable impact it has on our business. It has saved us hours of work each week and streamlined our bookkeeping.

Desvantagens

Nothing - honestly, I'm super happy with our choice and everything works as described.