Avaliações do A2X

A2X

Ele automatiza a contabilidade de vendedores da Amazon e das lojas Shopify.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

289 avaliações

David
David
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

A2X IS THE BEST ACCOUNTING TOOL WE USE

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Saves me a ton of time putting my Amazon sales into Xero. I love that it fully integrates.

Vantagens

The customer service to help with set up was amazing and once it's set up it saves me a ton of time and I barely have to do anything.

Desvantagens

It was a bit confusing at the start to set up, but the A2X team was very helpful.

Teresa (Terri)

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

Avaliado em 21/05/2019

A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Vantagens

A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Desvantagens

A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.

Raphael
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

The product is good, but need a lot of improvment.

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

Vantagens

I like because it is easy and convenient.

Desvantagens

The software do not breakdown the sales by product when it transfer the sales to quick books, it makes us have a blind spot on our quickbooks, when related to Amazon Sales.

Stuart
Stuart
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Generally Good, There is Certainly Nothing Better.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Once setup the software does a great job of creating a sale invoice with both fees and sales to match against the dispersement. Setting up is a pain in bmthe butt, but once done is plain sailing.

Brian
Brian
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

I like it

Avaliado em 20/07/2018

Well, it's a huge time saver and makes keeping track of my client's Amazon sales a snap. Compare that to other marketplaces and I'm doing much more leg work and summarizing. A2X automates all of that. Customer service has been great. Special thanks to Iona and Ashley for their quick responses and the positive attitude I get from both. I can tell I'm talking to an accountant and that they understand what I'm trying to do which is to tie out my numbers on QBO.

Vantagens

A2X takes out a lot of the complexity of tracking my client's Amazon accounting. I love the way it breaks down each of the Amazon fees and charges and I also appreciate the way it calculates COGS. The backup or supporting files are crucial to leaving an audit trail. Email notification is a very nice feature.

Desvantagens

There is a learning curve to working with the software's functionality. I think the folks at A2X should consider more levels of security, perhaps 2FA?

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and saves so much time

Avaliado em 01/10/2021

Vantagens

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Desvantagens

I cannot find so many cons. If you have multiple accounts, pricing gets more expensive but it still worth saving your time

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

A2X is the only tool of its kind

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Vantagens

The niche focus of A2X has really paid off... no other tool on the market nails Amazon Payout reporting like their tool.

It's ALWAYS accurate and saves loads of time.

Desvantagens

Mapping line items to locations in your accounting system's chart of accounts can be a bit overwhelming, but they've done a good job of suggesting/creating accounts for new usuers.

Anthony
Anthony
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Fairly reliable software for which there are very few alternatives

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

Vantagens

It does exactly what its supposed to do, i.e. creates invoices in my accounting system that I can reconcile my Amazon payments against

Desvantagens

It doesn't do all that much for the money, in fact price wise it is too expensive for the limited functionality it offers. That said there are not really any alternatives out there

Lisa
Lisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I love how easy it is to set up and sync my client's settlement statements.

Avaliado em 19/03/2018

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

Vantagens

I love that it only takes about 2 minutes to sync a settlement report unless there is new data to update.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish the software would do is update sales more frequently - preferably on a weekly basis instead of only with each settlement report.

Ray
Ray

Does what you want

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

Vantagens

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Desvantagens

Does what we need, so feel like it's not missing much at all.

Carly
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Avaliado em 27/08/2020

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Vantagens

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Eileen
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Vantagens

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING &

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Avaliado em 17/09/2020

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Desvantagens

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Richard

Absolutely Amazing

Avaliado em 14/03/2018

The ease of use and the time it saves.

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Vantagens

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Philip

Top Class Customer Service

Avaliado em 26/11/2019

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Game changer software.

Top-class customer Service

Always there to help & answer my questions

Desvantagens

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Eli

Highly Recommended

Avaliado em 13/12/2021

A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Desvantagens

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Clark

Highly Recommended!

Avaliado em 25/02/2022

I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

Desvantagens

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Michael
  • Setor: Plástico

Just works

Avaliado em 30/11/2021

Excellent and very responsive.

Excellent and very responsive.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Desvantagens

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Alternativas consideradas

Xero

Razões para mudar para o A2X

Recommended by industry peers
Randall

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and easy to use

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

Simple solution to resolving Amazon settlements to Xero. We used this service for probably 8 years. If you sell on Amazon and want to reduce time spent on books this tool will help.

Vantagens

Simple, one-button click and you're done. Integrates fairly flawlessly and can code transactions making it easy to do books.

Desvantagens

I'd say it is a bit pricey for what it does but it saves me time so I am happy with that.

Alan
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Set and Forget

Avaliado em 10/11/2021

Customer service is of the highest standard

Customer service is of the highest standard

Vantagens

Saves hours of data entry. Set up and Forget.

Desvantagens

Amazing product. From the first trial run to the actual integration.Everything has been seamless.

Franklin

A2X for eCommerce Business

Avaliado em 31/05/2019

I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

- easy to use interface
- various reports to be generated
- immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

Desvantagens

My A2X experience has been great so far.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Vantagens

It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Desvantagens

While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Samantha

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tax software for online sellers

Avaliado em 03/10/2021

It works out our VAT perfectly and keeps our xero accounts up to date on a daily basis.

Vantagens

We set this up with our tax settings and it automatically posts our sales to xero, saving time and money on extra staff.

Desvantagens

Takes a while to set up as you have to know your own tax settings, but this is not the fault of a2x.

Melissa
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Efficiency!

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Vantagens

It is accurate and efficient. It syncs to Xero seamlessly (most of the time) and I can have accurate monthly reporting as it splits out the invoices at month end.

Desvantagens

Sometimes invoices won't sync through and I don't know about it until I login and check - a warning email would be great.

Samantha
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fab software, worth every penny!

Avaliado em 21/02/2022

Vantagens

It makes a job which was taking hours happen in a few minutes, even when I have to update the mappings each time as we keep adding new lines to our Amazon shop. Makes my month end reporting so much easier and timely! Also customer service is awesome. I experienced some issues setting up the mapping which couldn't be resolved via the online help so I was given a 1-2-1 video call to go through everything.

Desvantagens

Setting up the mappings was very time consuming but worth spending the time on it to get it right.