Monitask

Supervisão de funcionários e produtividade para equipes remotas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

85 avaliações

Renato A.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Excelente sistema

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

Vantagens

A algum tempo procuro uma solução deste porte

Desvantagens

O preço em dolar, com a economia do Brasil é perigoso

Jennyfer M.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Vantagens

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

HiveDesk

Razões para escolher o Monitask

Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

Simplicity and ease of use.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Varejistas

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

Avaliado em 14/04/2021

Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Vantagens

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Desvantagens

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Clockify e Hubstaff

Razões para escolher o Monitask

TimeDoctor is too expensive, and not that flexible

Time Doctor

price and functionality balance
Saurabh S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Missing features

Avaliado em 19/12/2019

Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Vantagens

User friendly interface, Required reporting features.

Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Desvantagens

It do not have some of the features like

1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed

2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference.

3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira

4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Time Doctor, DeskTime e Hubstaff

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.
Falisha Z.
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Task tracking and manager

Avaliado em 21/10/2021

Vantagens

Monitask is important for my workflow, as they offer an easy way to track and time track my task. I usually collaborate it with my team, and we can monitor easily the task progress and intervention that are needed for the task. The notification will be sent either by email or on the notification central for the task that has reach its dateline and still not marked complete.

Desvantagens

Monitask has limited logs or history for the time tracking. It only store the logs for the last 2 weeks and nothing after it. I make the auditing process is harder as i will need to save the logs manually before it disappeared.

Essence H.

The best of the best!

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Desvantagens

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

HiveDesk e DeskTime

Didn't take screenshots.

Toggl Track

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability
Joy H.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Life Changing Self Management

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable.

Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Vantagens

Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Desvantagens

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.
Shailendra B.

simple and affordable

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Desvantagens

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Dubravka V.

The Best Time Tracking Software

Avaliado em 03/09/2019

I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Vantagens

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Desvantagens

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

HiveDesk

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

It had all the features that others did not and it was accurate.
Akash M.

Monitask Review

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

Nice Experience for this Product.

Vantagens

This App Contains Company Features.
Time to Time Notification.
Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Desvantagens

If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Intersting tool for time management

Avaliado em 04/08/2019

- simplicity
- good visual
- all primary needed reports

Desvantagens

It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

Syazila R.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Task tracking efficiently

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Vantagens

Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Desvantagens

One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

Simon B.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple to use with one drawback

Avaliado em 18/12/2019

good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Vantagens

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Desvantagens

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Resposta do Monitask Traduzido para o Português

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Orlando nandito N.
  • Setor: Jogos de computador
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

Avaliado em 22/04/2019

Vantagens

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Desvantagens

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Daniel C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Super easy to use and br

Avaliado em 23/07/2020

Vantagens

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Desvantagens

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

Masturah D.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great way in tracking task

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

Vantagens

Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Desvantagens

It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

Mei angelica D.
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

Great time-tracking app!

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

Vantagens

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Desvantagens

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Len M.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors

Avaliado em 08/08/2020

our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Vantagens

Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Desvantagens

minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

Ramona L.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

HAppy with the product

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Vantagens

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Desvantagens

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Jay O.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great way to track how efficient you are!

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Vantagens

This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Desvantagens

For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

Hubstaff, Harvest, Time Doctor, TOGGLE e Clockify

Razões para mudar para o Monitask

Pricing is simple. UI is great, screenshot is enabled, Tracking projects is great
Jisselle B.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Love using this!

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Vantagens

I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Desvantagens

Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

Price

Avaliado em 21/12/2020

Easy to use.
Good functionalities and features

Desvantagens

It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

Linda devina W.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Nice but need some revision

Avaliado em 24/07/2019

I feel a good experience

Vantagens

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Desvantagens

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Kyle D.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Simple to Setup & Use

Avaliado em 01/09/2020

Vantagens

Super easy setup. The monitoring interface is top rate and very quick. Does exactly what it is designed to do and has helped us manage a vendor very successfully.

Desvantagens

Not a lot of negatives. This software is designed to do a specific job and it does it very well from a user standpoint.

Md nur A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best time tracker software I have ever used.

Avaliado em 18/07/2020

Vantagens

I most like this software dashboard. It's wasy to get work report.

Desvantagens

I like screenshoot and billings. Mostly like work analytics.