Avaliações do Jubilee

Jubilee

Cloud bankruptcy petition preparation software

4.4/5 (47 avaliações)
Rebecca M.

Jubilee Notices is very helpful

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Jubilee Notices gives me peace of mind and it is very intuitive. Prior to using Jubilee Notices, I used a different Notices software and I never figured out how to use it. Jubilee Notices is much easier.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software that it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, I like that the notices do not have to be saved, because they continue to exist under Jubilee Notices. Of course, I do save notices to keep in the client files. But helps me with peace of mind that I can go to the Notices tab and access the notices.

Desvantagens

Honestly, Jubilee Notices is great, and I cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Chyrel R.

Super Software for Smaller Firms

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Vantagens

Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Desvantagens

Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Susan L.

Jubilee Pros/Cons

Avaliado em 09/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

Vantagens

I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

Desvantagens

There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Glen W.
Traduzir com Google

Jubilee is improving all the time

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All problems I've ever had with Jubilee were resolved amazingly fast! The customer support team is wonderful to work with! The programmers are quick and responsive once an issue is reported to them. There were issues shortly after its launch; however, now it seems to run smoothly. My only issue is that I'm an old dog at heart and don't like learning new tricks. For the money, it's the best bankruptcy software available.

Vantagens

Its best feature is that it is web based and I can access it from anywhere I have internet access.

Desvantagens

It is so different from BankruptcyPro, which I had been using since 2011. The functionality is there, but it is in different places, and I had to re-learn where all the many different checkboxes are for each small item.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review - we'll keep working to earn the praise...

7.0/10
Herman L.

Good Program, Getting Better

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

Vantagens

Cloud based. Therefore it can be used from anywhere the internet is available. It performs all required functions for preparation of basics. Therefore, combined with other cloud based products and a laptop, I have an office anywhere I can reach the internet.

Desvantagens

Being a former long time user of BankruptcyPro, I found the learning curve a little steep. BankruptcyPro was pretty intuitive; not quite so much with Jubilee. However, the customer service is excellent and the programmers are very receptive to comments and suggestions.

Anerio A.
Traduzir com Google

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Vantagens

Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Desvantagens

Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.

7.0/10
Tina A.

jubilee

Avaliado em 20/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have nothing to say except it is excellent, I use I got notices before and this is far superior

Vantagens

I love that it is cloud-based, and some of the features are amazing, as we get the bugs fixed it become easier to use. I love being able to be at any computer to get access, and 2 users can be on the same case as once to discuss changes. I love the notices, the claims access, seeing the history of the cases, and the plan calculations are awesome, so I absolutely love Jubliee and look forward to the advances coming.

Desvantagens

We don't have flashdocs yet, so I have to use 2 programs for each case. But I know that is a work in process. Also, I would love to have a mobile app, because it is very difficult to view the calendar on my phone, I do not like caring around a laptop in court, it is clumsy and security is always a hassle.

Rick A.

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

Vantagens

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

Desvantagens

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

William C.

Life is Better with Jubilee

Avaliado em 19/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I save lots of time, avoid errors and missing critical calendar steps by having Jubilee Notices and I save hundreds of dollars a month in PACER fees.

Worth its weight in gold.

Vantagens

I like the fact that Jubilee is web based so I can work from anywhere. Being able to process bankruptcy forms and notices while sitting on court or waiting for 341 hearings has been a tremendous boost to our productivity.

Desvantagens

I find the search function to be very useful but think that it can be Mede even better over time.

Ronald S.
Traduzir com Google

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

By far best bang for the buck!

Vantagens

Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

Desvantagens

Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Brad B.
Traduzir com Google

Jubilee is cloud based, and easy to use.

Vantagens

I can access it when and where I need to. The flow is similar to other popular BK software, but the cloud and organization features are superior.

Desvantagens

At times, the print format is a little irregular, pushing items to the next page without cause.

Melinda K.

Great Product

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Vantagens

I have used IGNotices which is not Jubilee since 2007 and have been very satisfied with its functionality and overall ease of use.

Desvantagens

I would like to see the same format on the Jubilee version as the desktop version.

Kim S.
Traduzir com Google

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

Vantagens

Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

Desvantagens

We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Marcos O.

Avaliado em 23/04/2019

Saves money.

Vantagens

I really like Jubilee Notices because it gathers all the ECF free looks into one place and makes them accessible.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software can be a bit buggy.

Todd H.

Review of Jubilee Notices

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

Vantagens

The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

Desvantagens

It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Joshua c. S.

Outstanding add-on

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

Vantagens

The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

Desvantagens

Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

David S.

Best Court Notices Software

Avaliado em 26/04/2019

Vantagens

We have been a long time user of previous iterations of I Got Notices and Jubilee Notices is by far the best version. The layout of the notices and ease of opening attached documents making the review of a case extremely efficient.

Desvantagens

Haven't found a con yet. The system is pretty much fail safe.

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

Vantagens

That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

Desvantagens

The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Thomas F.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to learn and very efficient

Avaliado em 18/04/2019

Awesome!

Vantagens

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

Jubilee Everytime

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used NextChapter, CinCompass, and Bestcase. With NextChapter I loved the user friendly aspect of it but there are so many add-ons that you get included with Jubilee. CinCompass was a little cumbersome whereas Jubilee has been easy to use and learn. While we had some bumps in the road I love the intuitiveness of the application and that I can use it anywhere.

Vantagens

The integrations with the applications I already use and even some I didn't prior to Jubilee. We have a great workflow working with it and I am super thrilled with the customer service. They have been helpful and very informative every time I need something. The price is right and we know exactly what we are getting for the price.

Desvantagens

The training and information page isn't as user friendly as I would like BUT the staff is awesome and helps out every time we need anything.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review - keep letting us know how we can make it better! If you have some suggestions for what we should add for training please let us and we will work on getting it done. We do have an awesome staff and it's always great to hear about it from our users.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent and can work from anywhere

Avaliado em 03/04/2019

Vantagens

That its web browser based, which allows me to be able to work from any computer anywhere.

Desvantagens

It can process or change in between different schedules slowly sometimes.

Resposta do LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review. Let us know where you experience lags and we'll take a look to see if we can improve it.

Dana C.

Jubilee Notices

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think the Jubilee Notices software helps my job be more efficient.

Vantagens

I like the way the notices are saved in each case. When I am working on a case I do not need to leave Jubilee to check Pacer I can just click the Notices tab in the case.

Desvantagens

I don't really have a complaint about the notices software.

5.0/10
Margaret T.

I like jubilee notices

Avaliado em 30/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Works well. Only had one problem for a very short time since it came out.

Vantagens

I've used Jubilee Notices since it came out. I like having all the pleadings downloaded in one place where I can find them.

Desvantagens

I can't really think of a downside to Jubilee Notices.

Verna B.

ExcellentSoftware

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 20/08/2019

Vantagens

Very user friendly and the customer support is excellent.

Desvantagens

There are some aspects of the program that are not readily apparent and I have had to call tech support more than I would like to.

Jacob D.
Traduzir com Google

Great cloud-based bankruptcy petition software.

Avaliado em 16/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very responsive customer service - they can program a solution to a problem you identify very quickly.

Vantagens

It is in the cloud, and the user interface is intuitive.

Desvantagens

No chapter 12 option is available, I hope they add this soon.