Shortcut

4,6 (362)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de gestão de projetos para equipes de desenvolvimento de software

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

362 avaliações

Kerry
Kerry
  • Setor: Imprensa

Get up and running in 1 day

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

Clubhouse is allowing us to capture user stories on the fly, and keep those stories organized. We are able to create custom swim lanes that match our process perfectly, so that the stories can flow from one step to the next easily until they are done. We use the reporting on a daily basis to look at our burndown chart, and to track our stats for each sprint. It is easy to add tasks for each other to complete, and to leave notes and comments for each other within the stories. It helps keep all the communication for each story in one place, and lets us easily see what is going on with them at any point in time. And it's REALLY easy to use, so we actually use it! Also, we love having the Milestones feature where we can keep the big items on our roadmap and easily see our progress towards them. SO much better than having a separate roadmap tool that we never look at. I recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

We're a scrum team developing software in the news industry. We switched from PivotalTracker to Clubhouse, and the ease of setup and how quickly we were able to learn the product was amazing. It took me weeks to get a grasp of PivotalTracker, but within a morning we were up and running on Clubhouse and loving it. The software looks clean, appealing, and intuitive, and it is so easy to learn and use that you will wonder why you used anything else ever. And the price point is easy to swallow, too. We love it!

Desvantagens

Clubhouse is still missing robust sprint related tools. There are great workarounds in place, and they will be releasing those soon, so no hesitation on recommending it. But once they roll those features out it will be even better.

John

Solid Product with Curated Agile Experience

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

A solid 8.5/10. Would recommend to others, would use again and keep using, but could stand to improve a few features that would bring it up to a 10.

Vantagens

This software is a curated experience that intentionally limits setup and flows compared with other products like JIRA which are less "bounded." I think this is better for most teams which do not care to install extra plugins and fight with non-intuitive workflow items.

Desvantagens

There are some quirks in group selection and application, filtering, and sorting that do not always let me cross-cut the data the ways I want.

Jira, Trello e GitLab

Razões para mudar para o Shortcut

Was here when I got here and curated experience. May shift to Gitlab eventually since we do our code there and features set is similar (even if it does not look as nice) to save on the monthly cost. The price point is completely fair, but just an extra expense not worth it for a few features missing as we migrate.
Kathryn
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Just fine

Vantagens

The software is intuitive and easy to use if you've used other product management software. Has lots of additional features.

Desvantagens

The reason we stopped using it was we didn't actually need all the features that it had. In the end we felt like we had too many tools and downsized into Notion.

Jarret
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Does what you've always wanted out of Jira

Amazing!

Amazing!

Vantagens

Seems silly, but for me, it's the ability to create tasks under a ticket, and be able to convert those into tickets on their own. Jira did not have this, and still doesn't as far as I know, but wouldn't matter - Shortcut is simple to use, and ready to go out of the box.

Desvantagens

Doesn't have the brand recognition, so hard to convince others that its the correct solution to use.

sam
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Flexible Agile-focused task and project management software

Vantagens

Shortcut is amazing for non-profits who need a flexible and no- to low-cost task/project management platform.

Desvantagens

Unless you work in Agile methodology day in and day out, it can be difficult to understand how to effectively organize tasks/stories into epics and projects.

MeisterTask

Razões para escolher o Shortcut

Trello was cumbersome and expensive for a small team.

Software anterior

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Shortcut

Shortcut had better integration options
Nick
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

Perfect Tool for Startups

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

We have used the product for a long time, since the Clubhouse days. We love the tool and leverage it for all of our product management and agile software delivery workflows. It integrates perfectly with our git and error tracking providers.

Vantagens

The ability to plan and curate our product backlog and create customized filtered views of our stories.

Desvantagens

The product does not have a great way to document individual requirements or acceptance cases.

Caleb

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Shortcut rocks!

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

We are a small-medium sized software / digital marketing agency and this helps us plan out our biweekly sprints in a very effective and easy to understand way. The ability to easily filter the cards viewable to things only pertaining to you, and also to block off certain sections from view really helps to prevent mental clutter and stress.

Vantagens

I feel like the software is very easy to use, and has a sleek design, which is a huge plus

Desvantagens

I personally didn't get much use out of the epics, but I can definitely see the appeal

Jonathan
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ShortCut is the way to go for your Agile team

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

Very good software that is easy to use and understand.

Very good software that is easy to use and understand.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and integrate across the whole organization. Create cross functional teams working on various projects across the organization.

Desvantagens

No Integrated calendar view. No method to migrate stories from one workspace to a new workspace when dividing teams or organizations.

Leo
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ease and intuitive software that fits my workflow

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

Vantagens

I like the ease of use and intuitive nature of the software and its user interface. I use Shortcut for and by myself and I think it fits my workflow well.

Desvantagens

The mobile app experience wasn’t great when I first tried. So, I have only been using the website. Not sure if that has changed since.

GitHub e Jira

Razões para mudar para o Shortcut

The tools in my workflow are quite varied and I prefer it that way. So, I didn’t want to use PM tools that forced me (not literally, but still) into using a specific version control platform like Jira and Bitbucket, for example. Neither did I want to be constrained to using GitLab or GitHub project management tools which would require I stayed within those platforms.
Gabriella
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Does the job

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Vantagens

- Able to assign projects per sprint
- Able to forecast
- Milestones and epics are helpful

- Priorities are not obvious
- Hard to view the order of stories
- Not clean or easy to navigate

Jo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Rather lightweight and easy to use once you're used to it

Avaliado em 20/10/2023

I didn't like shortcut at first because I was used to Jira but it definitely grew on me over the past few years. I still lament the lacking integrations but they are not the most critical at this point. Thanks to the customization you get to have, it definitely presents some learning curves for newcomers. Teams need to set it up and onboard their users effectively for Shortcut to be as useful as it could be.

Vantagens

Shortcut feels very lightweight and fast compared to some more popular alternatives like Jira. It satisfies our needs for product development tracking (but not discovery) very well. Writing stories, attaching information is easy and they intuitively turn into previews. The reporting function looks very comprehensive and powerful but we don't use it well enough. I also wished that we were using the engineering part better to integrate well with GitHub -- starting to try it out and it seems to work well.

Desvantagens

1. The integrations of shortcut with other commonly used software by product managers are lacking. We use shortcut in conjunction with productboard (for discovery) and notion (for company-wide documentation). The integrations with these two are quite useless to be frank. We cannot push a feature from productboard to shortcut as a feature, only as an epic, and also can't link it to an existing epic? In comparison, the jira integration seems so powerful we wish we were using that sometimes. 2. For people who are not used to using shortcut, it definitely has a learning curve as it could contain a lot of information and customization. 3. Features related to prioritization have been massively improved (just by adding that priority level) but its still painfully manual in the kanban view. Why can't I auto-sort stories by priority levels and then finetune their relative position? When I have 20-30 stories in a column it is almost impossible to drag and drop in an efficient manner. 4. Maybe it's just us not doing a good enough job onboarding our devs, but none of them realized that the most relevant view to them is if they go to "Stories" and then use a "Space" to filter down to the current iteration and team. I was abhorred to learn that they were mostly looking at "everything" for a long long time.

Jira
Veronica
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clubhouse is the Goldie Locks Level of JUST RIGHT!

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

When I started at this company they had no real process and no project management. They were using a collection of about 70 Trello boards to categorize and track work, but there was no roll up view of everything and the sheer flexibility of Trello was too much to manage. I have worked in JIRA and similar platforms before, they are cumbersome to set up and require that you utilize their entire eco-system for more rich-features. Clubhouse is the perfect middle ground. It helps us organize our 6 teams and their workloads, prioritize work among the many company priorities and work with the owners to come up with roadmaps for the future... ALL IN THE SAME TOOL!

As we are able to build in our branching and deployment process into Clubhouse, it will be even better for us. We are truly working toward standardizing our work items, planning and estimating and could not have done that without Clubhouse.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use, from day one of setting up Clubhouse it just made sense and was easy to configure for our purposes. It was easy to jump in and start using without much learning curve for all of the team members as well. We love how much work we can have in a single work space and with powerful filtering, searching, everyone gets their perfect view for their purpose!

Desvantagens

I wish there were more canned reporting features for Kanban workflows, but honestly it's not the end of the world since we have access to the REST API for building our own custom reports!

Right now our private Gitlab integration isn't working but what is amazing is that Clubhouse support and engineering is working through it with us. I love that about Clubhouse.

(Can you tell it's hard for me to find something negative about the software???)

Zachary
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A perfect balance between the complexity of JIRA and the looseness of Trello

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

Years ago we started with JIRA, it did the job, but was so complex to administrate that we could not adjust and reaccess our process as we learned and grew. So we moved to Trello. Trello allowed a large amount of freedom to try new ideas on how we work. However, in the end, it was frustrating that Trello did not understand what software development was, and we had to rely on hacks to get proper reporting and insights. That led us to Clubhouse, which is a nice happy medium. It is opinionated on what software development looks like, but it gives just the right amount of flexibility so we can adjust as needed.

Vantagens

* It embraces the modern development process
* It's fast and responsive
* Almost all you need is in one screen
* It has multiple layers of organization (story, epic, milestone)

* The higher layers of organization do not 100% align with our process
* Some features are not available on different layers and it seems arbitrary. For example, you can't get a burn down on a sprint if that Sprint is not tracked as a "milestone". So if you are using Milestones to track large scale projects (maybe quarter goals or multi-epic initiatives) you have no way to track how your Sprint is going. Either they need a first-class Sprint concept, or allow burn downs on labels.

Avaliador Verificado

A relaxing experience

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall when I use Shortcut I feel relaxed compared to other product tools. While in other tools I feel like I am fighting the software generally I feel that Shortcut is just doing what I need to. It sounds silly but not being frustrated is a great thing!!

Vantagens

- I have like many in product at one point or another used Jira
- It's way smoother and way less. clunky then jira. Pages are more responsive and load quicker with less jumping
- Creating tickets is easy
- The UI is visually appealing

- Lacking integration compared to Jira
- Sometimes the auto-save fails and you lose work
- sometimes tickets you create are lost in a void if not triaged correctly

Pedro
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good interface, easy to use

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

Very good experience, few hiccups over the years.

Very good experience, few hiccups over the years.

Vantagens

I like the visuals, the ease-of-use, everything is pretty intuitive even the first time you're using it. It's been a couple of years since my team started using it, and it works very well for us.

Desvantagens

The name change recently forced us to adapt a lot of our automation regarding the app, but the reason for it was understandable.

Davis
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Shortcut is the easiest to use and fastest project management tool available

Vantagens

I love the interface. It's fast. It's simple. It's as feature rich as we need it to be for the most part. Most integrations necessary for our business are there (GitHub, Slack, Teams). Working with stories and tickets is far simpler than it ever was with JIRA.

Desvantagens

Building custom reports and doing custom searches for old stories for reporting purposes isn't great. It's fast, but I'm not sure what options I have available to search on.

Gabriela
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

I'm a fan of shortcut

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Vantagens

Epics, millestones, projects, tags, workflow and reports are awesome!! The plataform is very intuitive and make understanding easy. The atualizantions aways come with great news and features

Desvantagens

My team is not from the technology business so some features doesnt make sense to us. My team speak portuguese, so the language sometime is an difficult point for some. Losing the story's interactions history makes my team use the tags to identify the sprints.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's actually friendly and fun to use

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

We use it to prioritize ongoing development and large projects alike. It helps us keep track of things and get an overview of all stories requested by business teams.

Vantagens

The design really helps with using the app fast and with ease. It's feature packed, but the design helps with finding the feature you need fast and efficiently. It's also very smooth and fast, which makes it a pleasure to use. Boards are updated live, meaning changes colleagues make are instantly visible to everyone. We work remote so this is really helpful. Integration with other tools and the API is also very nice and the mobile app is pretty great too, which is quite the accomplishment for such a complex app. I can do anything on the road that I can do on desktop.

Desvantagens

Reporting could be expanded. Also some better automated integration with git would be nice, f.i. creating a new branch for each story automatically (that's how we work anyway).

Arturo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best project management tool, period

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Fast. Easy to onboard. Easy to use.Clear

Desvantagens

I like everything, even that one day their team called us to hear us out

Marc
  • Setor: Entretenimento

review

Vantagens

Flexible design allows for different teams to work in different flows.
Labels are extremely unstructured and therefore flexible to be used in different ways as needed.

Desvantagens

Write feature (documentation) is very important to us both for general documentation and for documents pertaining to specific projects / epics, but it's very buggy / not being developed anymore.

No more mobile app.

Thomas
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Shortcut Review

Vantagens

The features are great and help me organize my work. I like the Github feature that allows linking PRs to tickets and move them along the workflow at different states.

Desvantagens

The organization of concepts is a little confusing. Like when things should be an Epic vs a Milestone etc.

Thomas

Ease and Joy of use

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

All the team loves it - especially compared to jira

All the team loves it - especially compared to jira

Vantagens

Joy of use, low barrier to add/modify things

Desvantagens

Priorization of tasks and epics could be easier

Jing
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Clubhouse is great!

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

We use it on daily bases and have had great overall experience with Clubhouse, as it helps us with breaking large projects into manageable pieces that can be prepared and planned, tracked, scheduled in every phase of the development process.

Vantagens

Manage projects in hierarchy using EPICS, STORIES and TASKS, and be able to label them based on your firm's development process (example: sprint_5, design_discussion, etc.) and define different phases anyway you like, such as Backlog, Development, Review, Deployment and Completion. Then you have different views of the projects at any time, like Report, Status.

Desvantagens

I wished there could be a way to attach an identifier to each of the tasks, in case that one would use it when checking in the code or communicating with others

Tyler
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My favourite project management tool

Avaliado em 25/04/2019

I started using Clubhouse just about 2 years ago to give myself something easy to use for engineering project management. I was sick to death of the heavy, underperforming and sometimes outright horrible competitors in this product space that I had been stuck using for many years.

Over those two years Clubhouse and I have gone from just myself using simple Kanban cards into fully-fledged projects, teams, and workspaces. As they released these features our team grew into all of them and just recently our non-engineering departments have also become converts and now it's workspaces abound.

Tools are tools and they should make your life easier. That is what happens here in a very good way and that is how it should be.

- Superb UI
- Customisable without clutter
- Performant
- Incredibly easy to use

Desvantagens

- Reporting and metrics could be better surfaced

guy

Smart software

Very good - my team are all strong advocates. Much easier to use than Jira

Very good - my team are all strong advocates. Much easier to use than Jira

Vantagens

Easy to use - intuitive, multi dimensional

Desvantagens

I don't like the change of name - I think it's unnecessary