WorkClout

Setor: Bens de consumo

my production is now 2 weeks ahead

Avaliado em 22/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Vantagens

This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Desvantagens

These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

One Place For My Data

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you have a lot of software, this is your connector and homebase of your ops.

Vantagens

Easily consolidated my data in one single place - we use an ERP, CRM, Inventory Mgmt, Accounting, etc - I wanted to run reports on all this data, but they;re all in different silos so it was difficult. WC allowed me to report on all this data in one place and I knew what work orders were associated to each data point.

Desvantagens

If my data is all in one place can't complain about anything else

Henry M.

WOW

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

38% increase in capacity 2 months after use. Solved the problem of communication and transversely improved our production efficiency as well.

Vantagens

All my plant managers and plant floor workers really picked this up quickly. When they say user friendly, they mean user friendly. We were doing around 80 job tickets per week, 1 month on WorkClout, I saw how much waste was reduced. We're now averaging 111 job ticket capacity after 2 months! Incredible product and team. The support they give is really unprecedented.

Desvantagens

No cons so far. They're really receptive to feedback, so features we need are always getting pushed out.

Resposta do WorkClout

Thank you so much, Henry! You're truly an amazing customer and we're glad to be powering your factory! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 if you ever need anything - we know you already know this ;)

-Liz from WorkClout

Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Helps increase efficiency!

Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great! Implementation was for the most part really straightforward. Although I was one of the few first customers to have started using it, they were very thorough about teaching the floor and office workers how to use it.

Vantagens

WorkClout makes it easy to not only schedule jobs for my operators, but also gives me valuable information about who is running what and how efficient the floor is. The interface is really nice and user-friendly, I have had no problems with it and all the information I need is easily searchable. The dashboard even notifies me when a sales order is in jeperdy which is amazing!

Desvantagens

It seems like the team who built WorkClout is still very new, so I'd like to see more features down the line around the dashboard and metrics. I'm excited to see what they have coming up.

Setor: Indústria têxtil

Workclout review

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Vantagens

This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

Setor: Materiais de construção

The best Manufacturing program I’ve used

Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Vantagens

This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Desvantagens

Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

Stacy Z.
Setor: Roupa e moda
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Makes a difference

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Vantagens

I have saved so much time by using Workclout — not only have I noticed my workers being able to get much more done in a day, but also I feel like our team dynamic and culture building has strengthened by far. The product eliminates collaboration and communication deficiencies. Scheduling, planning, time management, predicting patterns, tracking info, and keeping record of logistical information is now so easy.

Desvantagens

So far haven't run into any major bumps — they are a new product so I am expecting more features and add-ons in upcoming months. They are very receptive to customer feedback and their support team is the kind that makes me stay loyal to a company/product.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Setor: Eletrônicos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

WorkClout review

Avaliado em 27/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you need to standardize and systemize your processes, procedures, training and individual employee performance, then Workclout is your answer.

Vantagens

Standardization has been a need for us, we had everything on excel & google drive. What I like about WorkClout Performance Support module has been the ability to tie performance metrics to worker training in an elegant way. With documents it's difficult to parse through information, so having the ability to essentially add TL;DR functionality to documents for workers to read while conducting their tasks has been tremendously valuable to our team.

Desvantagens

I wish we can have more inventory integrations.

Aimee S.

Speedy Implementation and Reliable

Avaliado em 11/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Vantagens

These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Desvantagens

Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzir com Google

A tool that helped me really see what was going on.

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you need to implement something quick and have your operators love you for doing it, go with WorkClout. They have a few different features that I haven't seen in other systems, but I think that's what makes WorkClout unique in a way. Overall - this is the best option I've used in my career.

Vantagens

The ease of use is very apparent and I can attest to how many of my operators said it made their work simpler. The scheduling and session replay apps are invaluable to us now.

Desvantagens

I would say inventory is very basic, but i can't complain because it does help me calculate my BOM and keeps a ledger, but I can see they're making massive improvements.

Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

So simple to use

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Vantagens

Before using this our company was scheduling jobs using an excel sheet. Now with this tablet we’re able to easily get all the information we need from a tablet posted near our machine. This is great because the changes are seen instantly and we’re able to accurately track the times it takes to complete the work.

Desvantagens

Some of the terminology used in for job details were different for our company, but adjustments were made within the day to match better to what we were used too. Other than that setup and training has been really smooth.

Jorge E.
Traduzir com Google

Great for tracking jobs and statuses

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Vantagens

I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Desvantagens

More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

Sabrina T.
Setor: Plástico
Traduzir com Google

After months of searching... WorkClout solved our problems

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Would definitely recommend because of their service and attention to detail when working with customers.

Vantagens

We're a new operation, so we needed something that was simple and straight to the point. WorkClout worked with us every step of the way and their product was really easy to understand. We're excited about our relationship moving forward.

Desvantagens

They are a new player in the space and are still developing features. We've been told that all new updates to the software will be provided for free.

Setor: Mineração e metais
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Engagement improved by 20%

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 27/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Turnover has decreased and makes me happy

Vantagens

Leaderboard and keeping progress tabs on my ops team has helped me tremendously.

Desvantagens

Still creating g the necessary info to create quizzes and training material. Other than that, not much to complain about - support is really amazing.

Setor: Varejistas
Traduzir com Google

Clean interface and easy to work with

Avaliado em 16/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Vantagens

Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Desvantagens

No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

Setor: Internet

Easy to schedule!

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Vantagens

The prediction/finite scheduling feature has been great for us. Its so simple to use and allows for flexibility when orders get prioritized over another. The pricing was great, we were able to get what we needed and stay way within our budget.

Desvantagens

A lot of configurations to the system are still being done via email. I've been assured that they're on their way on building out easier configurations within the settings for the software.

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Traduzir com Google

Performance support is the future of manufacturing

Avaliado em 26/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Investing in an infrastructure to provide support for your workers is the single best investment I've made.

Vantagens

I questioned the need for a program to help my floor workers become more productive fearing the counter-effects, however, I was very wrong. They loved that they had something tangible to be measure themselves to see how they could get better or even upgrade to new skills.

Desvantagens

Getting all the content takes some time.

Summer F.
Setor: Mobiliário

Clean app

Vantagens

The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Desvantagens

None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

Traduzir com Google

WorkClout has made my life at work easier!!!

Avaliado em 26/01/2019

Vantagens

I like that this software allows me to auto schedule tasks on the production schedule. It's made it a lot easier for me to manage and prioritize my jobs and finish them in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

The planning tool is mostly accurate but requires some adjustments but I was told that it would get more accurate the more it's used.

Jeremy H.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Traduzir com Google

Stack overflow for internal operations

Avaliado em 26/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easiest way to get answers on the job.

Vantagens

One of the best features is the ability to source answers to the most pressing challenges faced on the shop floor, similar to how I use stack overflow as an engineer.

Desvantagens

i feel a newsfeed would benefit this app, but i understand it's fairly new so i'd imagine thats what they're building towards.

Julie N.

Insightful...

Avaliado em 26/01/2019

Vantagens

My operations team has been running smoothly with this software. I'm also able to easily see whats happening at my factory without having to ask anyone. Feature updates are also free and they provide training as well!

Desvantagens

Configuration requests to the software need to be sent in, but this is just a small thing.

Jonathan W.
Setor: Música

Fantastic features, especially scheduling

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

The scheduler helped speed things up here. We were much slower in the past, but with scheduling going digital it’s been less of a headache. We’re able to focus our time and energy on other areas of our process.

Desvantagens

Haven’t noticed any major issues with the product. Hope they keep up the good work!

Ethan H.

Amazing Value

Vantagens

The price is one of the best parts. It was much cheaper than everything else that we looked at, and it’s loaded with so many features. Going with WorkClout was a no-brainer due to the value it provides at their price.

Desvantagens

New updates are always coming out, but I’d consider that a huge plus.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Setor: Maquinário
Traduzir com Google

Great tool to get us back on track

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

Vantagens

WorkClout pointed us to the inputs of what affected the output we wanted. I like the way the tool shows us not only the numbers behind our production but also the overall picture with their video feed on the schedule.

Desvantagens

I want an easier way to collect information from outside vendors.

Setor: Impressão

Very efficient

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

Vantagens

WorkClout helped us a lot with organization. The layout of their product was easy to navigate and it was so simple to use. The last product we were using was a huge pain.

Desvantagens

None at all! Some sections could be more developed, but there’s a lot that’s available and more that’s on the way.