Wipster

Cloud-based video review & digital asset management solution

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

63 avaliações

Brad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wipster is crucial to our workflow.

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Wipster is a great app that has made collaborating with clients, creatives and team members on video productions and projects much easier and more streamlined. The ability to pause videos and leave notes at that exact point in the video is crucial to our feedback and collaboration process - and the clients love it too. They feel more involved with the project and can specify exactly what changes they need.

Vantagens

Wipster is a very handy app for a visual studio like ours. We use Wipster daily to get feedback on storyboards, style frames and videos we are creating for our clients.

Wipster allows our clients to open a video or storyboard and make comments and feedback exactly where the input is relevant. In-app comments and discussions can be made by all team members and stakeholders working on the video or storyboard.

Wipster is an invaluable app for the day-to-day running of our studio and has been an instrumental tool in helping create the productions that make our clients happy. Another great feature is that we linked Wipster to our studio's Slack account. Whenever a client or team member makes a comment or an update to the production we are notified on Slack - which has proven to be very useful too.

Desvantagens

To be honest there is not much we dislike about Wipster. Everything works as it should and it is a very user-friendly app to use. The only issue we have had in the past is some login issues for some of our clients wanting to review work - but these are nornmaly sorted out within a few hours max.

Michael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A Solid Solution For The Video Review and Approval Process

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

Wipster was fine. The client often went around the platform, emailing and calling without updating Wipster, but it was easy enough to update it myself, though a slight waste of time. Overall Wipster is a good looking platform that speeds up this aspect of post production. Client's feel comfortable enough using Wipster (when they remember to...)

Vantagens

It's a great way to manage video editing projects remotely with clients. The system for receiving edit notes is excellent and professional. This speeds up the workflow as one of the slowest parts of post production is waiting for a response from clients during the various rounds of editing.

Desvantagens

Wipster is useful and one of the best platforms for managing editing notes from clients as a video editor. I think the only problem is the name. The name Wipster does not fit the industry I work in, but most people are aware of it and not bothered. The only problem, the name is a little silly sounding. It's competition has a better name and slightly better interface, so this is not the platrform I recommend first, but it's fine to work on.

Cameron
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for freelance video producers and businesses that create video content

Avaliado em 30/04/2020

Wipster has allowed my team to significantly cut down on our time spent communicating with our videographer to quickly get our video content modified and published. We used to communicate edits via email, but it was often ineffective leading to additional revisions needing to be done for breaks in communication.

- Timestamped commenting on videos
- Upload Multiple revisions
- Tags to track video from Draft to Publishing phase
- Adobe Integration/Extension allows for use of Wipster within Premiere!
- Can invite viewers to comment on videos without effecting user quota

Desvantagens

- Integration with YouTube is currently not functional, but support assures me that they are working on resolving the issue (this is a feature I am really looking forward to so we can upload approved files directly to YouTube)
- 5 GB storage cap on free accounts limits our ability to work on full-resolution files, and the next tier jumps to 250 GB which is offered at a price unaffordable for a business link ours. I wish that the free tier had the option to buy storage add-ons like those offered to higher-tier accounts.

Alternativas consideradas

Dropbox Business

Razões para mudar para o Wipster

Commenting with timestamps in Dropbox is limited to Professional and Business plans, and as a Dropbox Plus user, this was not available for me to use. Even if we considered upgrading to use it, Wipster's commenting/collaboration features are more appropriate and efficient with multiple revisions capabilities.
Maria
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Tool for Video Editors

Avaliado em 06/12/2022

It was important for us to make commenting easier for our clients. They are all very busy people and streamlining this process for them was critical for us as an organization.

Vantagens

Getting comments with time code from clients is now super easy. Some of the producers I have worked with often forget to include time codes with their feedback. Since switching to Wipster it's never an issue any more.

Desvantagens

The fact that I cannot share folders with clients is a bit of a time waster for me, since we create 100 or more videos and sharing each one individually takes longer. I would like the option to share all videos at once from a certain folder.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Wipster Videos

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Overall, it has been a very good and powerful tool to sharing videos for review and approval. Other tools seem like they might work faster or have some interesting additional features, but I value a cheaper service that does the basics very well more than a more expensive service with a bunch of extra non-critical features.

Vantagens

Being able to share high quality videos with clients with a wide variety of share settings, and that the client can then comment directly on the video easily.

Desvantagens

Unless the reviewer logs into Wipster, comments are a one-way conversation. 9 times out of 10, I have to send an email in order to respond to comments - rendering replys to comments in Wipster almost useless.

Matt

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wipster makes feedback easy!

Avaliado em 08/11/2021

We're getting feedback faster and clearer than ever before. It minimises time spent trying to decipher where a comment might be applicable.

Vantagens

Wipster is super simple and easy for our clients to use. The interactive nature means we get super direct and focused feedback, minimizing confusion.

Desvantagens

I'd like to see further implementation with third-party apps (like Premiere or Final Cut) that allow for syncing across the board.

Maverick
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Wipster Rocks

Avaliado em 09/02/2019

I use it as the head of video in a large local government council in London. I adore it. I have been using it since 2013 when I was invited to become a tester for it by a client from another company who became head of marketing at wipster.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Functionality. Workflow. Clients love it and it makes me look really professional and that I know what I’m doing

Desvantagens

The mobile app is terrible and is only useful for viewing. That needs a shit load of work.

Thanks, Maverick!

Sarah

A faithful user

Avaliado em 30/09/2022

We used to have Wipster in my previous agency,
As soon as I created my own agency, Wipster was my first tool.

I use Wipster everyday since 2018
Makes me gain like 2 hours per day
Very easy to use and to explain to me clients

Bugs sometimes
Didn’t try ne new review tool yet …

Nick
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Near flawless video review site.

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Efficiency
Accuracy of review
Better communication

Vantagens

-Extremely easy to use and get other people to use.
-Using the program makes me more efficient at my job
-Using the program makes video review a very straightforward process.
-Wouldn't know how to review a video without it

Desvantagens

Pricing. Don't like the tiers. Other similar options are available for a cheaper price, though the interface isn't as user friendly.

Stu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So easy to use and so handy for video projects!

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Vantagens

Ease of use, the function and super smooth workflow. My clients find it super easy to use, too!

Desvantagens

There's nothing I don't like about Wipster as a desktop site. There once was (srt compatibility) but that has since been updated and corrected! However, the mobile app could do with some work. It's not a major downside for me, though.

Syed
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Wipster – is a useful tool to create better content quickly with drag and drop action’

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

My overall experience with Wipsteris very good. As I mentioned, this tool is a versatile platform and anyone can finish their task with the reviews and comments of the client which is really convenient.

Vantagens

Wipester is a complete platform to create an amazing design and editing videos at an advanced level. I think a 1month free trial is a convenient option. Wipster allows you to track and collaborate while you are editing any videos and I absolutely like this. Wipster provides the facilities to review your work from anywhere and comment on those. Now, it’s easy for the creator to be notified by the client exactly what portion of the proof needs to change and they can work on that. I think this is an amazing option to minimize hassles. I would say much more functional than a similar priced tool.

Desvantagens

I didn’t like the fact that the interfaces are not always user-friendly. Sometimes, the image previewing was difficult for me. I wish if they could have more elements to be more creative with the tool.

lynn
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great way to get approvals

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

Overall, it has served our team well, for the projects we use it for.

Vantagens

This is a great solution to disseminate videos to team members who are spread out in different locations, for the approval process.

Desvantagens

Some functionality can be spotty. Sometimes the screen will accept notes and sometimes it won't.

Adam
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Wipster takes the ambiguity out of reviews

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

Ambiguous email feedback is a thing of the past. It's a quick and convenient way to manage getting edits in front of clients and team members and get concise (client dependant) feedback that is easy to work with and easy to see for all involved.

Vantagens

Commenting on specific areas of a video project makes it far more straightforward as an editor to pinpoint the exact spot the clients are referring to, making edits easy. The new ability to play at different speeds also allows for a much quicker review process helping my team speed up their workflow.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more storage on the free version and that items in the bin didn't count towards your current storage. When you're over the storage, it's time-consuming to try and create the space.

Nancy
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

I recommend Wipster to everybody

Avaliado em 28/09/2022

I really like Wipster. It meets my team's needs and is suitable for our size and activity level.

Vantagens

Wipster makes remote collaboration and review work super easy. I love how it can pin specific locations in a video or PDF and generates a comment sheet that's also a To-Do list. Passing on comments have never been easier.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if 1. Wipster can recognize my device and stop asking me to input my info every time I open up a link. 2. Image can be pasted directly into the Attachment section. This would save so many steps -- or if Wipster can develop a screenshot/annotation tool then even better! 3. Wipster can add a simple annotation pencil tool that draws freehand marks ---- the dots and boxes are just not enough when I need to tell someone to move this object by 50px over to the right or to turn it by 30 degrees. I'm not looking for Miro level annotation but a simple 360 degree line tool can help too.

Dan
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for collaboration and pre-publication review!

Avaliado em 17/07/2017

Easy collaboration

Vantagens

Wipster is a perfect solution for sharing with key stakeholders a version of a video before publishing for mass consumption - it saves from having to manage out-of-date YouTube links, and my team LOVES being able to comment right on the spot of the video they need to rather than trying to pinpoint the exact time and note when reviewing. HUGELY useful for international teams and large team review.

Desvantagens

It's not cheap, and the plan options go from affordable to steep with nothing in between.

Mattias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wipster saves time in the workflow

Avaliado em 15/11/2021

It's one of my favorite tools in the workflow of a film production.

Vantagens

Since I started to use wipster several years ago, the feedback process of a project is so much easier. It´s very easy for customer to log in, view the film and make comments. And you can keep the discussion inside wipster instead of in several mails and documents. You also keep track of who viewed it and have a better overview of the feedback process.

Desvantagens

It´s when there is a problem with the uploadign but that happens very seldom.

Marc

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Use Wipster daily for video project reviews by clients and stake holders.

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Improved productivity and project turnaround.

Vantagens

Software is fantastic for client reviews of video project work. Integrates very nicely with Adobe Premiere and other video editing software. Greatly improved productively by taking care of several steps in video reviewing by clients and publishing. Nicely integrated with Vimeo.

Desvantagens

Had minor issue with uploading and sharing videos directly from Premiere which affected my workflow slightly however issue may be due to versioning of Adobe products .

ANDREW
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for video and animation companies

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

It was easy to follow notes from the client and internal teams. It helped to view the videos and see notes and any changes wanted instantly. I could also print out the notes in a spreadsheet. It would work great for animation and video production companies.

Vantagens

It worked great for reviewing client and internal team notes on some animated videos I worked on. It was easy to follow the notes and timestamp of what note the team had or the client had. It let you upload different updates and versions as well.

Desvantagens

I was a little hard to find different versions of the videos I updated at first but was ok after learning a bit and navigating around.

Nicholas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Where has then been all my life??

Avaliado em 11/11/2018

This product has completely changed the way I will go about seeking feedback on my video work. It's unreal how good the product is, how helpful and responsive the customer success team is and the user community is in the highest echelon of how user communities should be built and maintained.

Vantagens

The two way integration with Premiere Pro is simply astounding.

Desvantagens

The Premiere Pro widget can be a little buggy at times.

Resposta do Wipster Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the kind words, Nicholas!

Andy
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Essential Tool for our business

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Vantagens

The ability to share videos with multiple parties for real time feedback

Desvantagens

The iOS app, it does not work well. It does not remember my login and wont let me view PDFs

Verena

Review for Wipster - Use of a Video Collaboration Tool

Avaliado em 15/11/2021

it makes our feedback process for our videos way easier for both our clients and our video editors

Vantagens

commenting in video via drag&drop, seeing the names of the collaboraters + being able to upload pictures

Desvantagens

connectings with Slack could be improvroved + I would like to share the whole folder with a client, not only single videos

Radan
  • Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for video review and approval

Avaliado em 27/10/2022

Vantagens

Love this tool! Very easy to use and works perfectly without any glitches. Love the options for commenting on particular parts of the video, sharing options, disabling downloads and tracking who has viewed the video. Highly recommended.

Desvantagens

Still didn't find anything in particular that this tool is missing.

Dan

• Suporte ao cliente

Handy and being constantly updated

Avaliado em 15/06/2015

I still have a few clients that have a few issues trying to work it out. But the team at Wipster have been so proactive with making the product better! It's crazy how far it's come in the last year! It's almost unrecognisable! The support team listen to all your questions, and there have been many feature requests that I've asked for that have been added. So great to feel valued and like they can craft the software to work better for me!

Great tool that's always getting better, and becoming an integral part of our review process.

Resposta do Wipster Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for all of the great feedback Dan. While we are not always able to accommodate every feature request, we really value the input of our users, so thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us both here and through our support channels. We really appreciate it.

As far as the issues your clients are experiencing: If you haven't done so already, could you please drop us a line over on our support site? We're currently looking at ways to better improve the client experience, so any additional help you might be able to provide would be fantastic. Thank you!

Marcos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

Amazing team collaboration and video reviewing software!

Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

For us (editors) working for several clients (who always have lot of thing to say about the creating process of their videos) this tool is incredible! Besides team and client collaboration and accurate messaging, the thing we love the most is the integration with Adobe Premiere and After Effects... Not only can you receive client and team feedback messages as markers on your timeline, but Wipster also encodes, uploades and shares your edits with the client or team members, without having to leave the editing program! Now that amazing!

Desvantagens

Only two thing to say... At first we started trying the software to see if was worth paying for. They changed the pricing structure a couple of times during that period, which made us doubt...
Second, there are a couple bugs or minor errors that happen from time to time, for example, invitations to members o clients not being sent or received or whencreating subfolders and customizing them.

Ruth

Streamline Your Content Approval Process

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

Love the simplicity. Wipster saves invaluable time, and frustration, getting a team's feedback and/or approval.

Vantagens

Easy of use. Very intuitive interface. The ability to keep tabs on the team's feedback saved my sanity.

Desvantagens

At first glance, the 'Pro' pricing seems reasonable, but the monthly charge is a bit high. Save big with the annual plan.

Resposta do Wipster Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for taking the time, Ruth. We're glad to have restored sanity during the feedback process :)