Avaliações do Wipster

Wipster

Cloud-based video review & digital asset management solution

4.8/5 (42 avaliações)
Michael S.

A Solid Solution For The Video Review and Approval Process

Avaliado em 16/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wipster was fine. The client often went around the platform, emailing and calling without updating Wipster, but it was easy enough to update it myself, though a slight waste of time. Overall Wipster is a good looking platform that speeds up this aspect of post production. Client's feel comfortable enough using Wipster (when they remember to...)

Vantagens

It's a great way to manage video editing projects remotely with clients. The system for receiving edit notes is excellent and professional. This speeds up the workflow as one of the slowest parts of post production is waiting for a response from clients during the various rounds of editing.

Desvantagens

Wipster is useful and one of the best platforms for managing editing notes from clients as a video editor. I think the only problem is the name. The name Wipster does not fit the industry I work in, but most people are aware of it and not bothered. The only problem, the name is a little silly sounding. It's competition has a better name and slightly better interface, so this is not the platrform I recommend first, but it's fine to work on.

Maverick L.

Wipster Rocks

Avaliado em 09/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use it as the head of video in a large local government council in London. I adore it. I have been using it since 2013 when I was invited to become a tester for it by a client from another company who became head of marketing at wipster.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Functionality. Workflow. Clients love it and it makes me look really professional and that I know what I’m doing

Desvantagens

The mobile app is terrible and is only useful for viewing. That needs a shit load of work.

Thanks, Maverick!

Nick G.
Traduzir com Google

Near flawless video review site.

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Efficiency
Accuracy of review
Better communication

Vantagens

-Extremely easy to use and get other people to use.
-Using the program makes me more efficient at my job
-Using the program makes video review a very straightforward process.
-Wouldn't know how to review a video without it

Desvantagens

Pricing. Don't like the tiers. Other similar options are available for a cheaper price, though the interface isn't as user friendly.

Dan W.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect solution for collaboration and pre-publication review!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 17/07/2017

Easy collaboration

Vantagens

Wipster is a perfect solution for sharing with key stakeholders a version of a video before publishing for mass consumption - it saves from having to manage out-of-date YouTube links, and my team LOVES being able to comment right on the spot of the video they need to rather than trying to pinpoint the exact time and note when reviewing. HUGELY useful for international teams and large team review.

Desvantagens

It's not cheap, and the plan options go from affordable to steep with nothing in between.

Marc P.
Traduzir com Google

Use Wipster daily for video project reviews by clients and stake holders.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Improved productivity and project turnaround.

Vantagens

Software is fantastic for client reviews of video project work. Integrates very nicely with Adobe Premiere and other video editing software. Greatly improved productively by taking care of several steps in video reviewing by clients and publishing. Nicely integrated with Vimeo.

Desvantagens

Had minor issue with uploading and sharing videos directly from Premiere which affected my workflow slightly however issue may be due to versioning of Adobe products .

Andrew T.
Traduzir com Google

Great for video and animation companies

Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It was easy to follow notes from the client and internal teams. It helped to view the videos and see notes and any changes wanted instantly. I could also print out the notes in a spreadsheet. It would work great for animation and video production companies.

Vantagens

It worked great for reviewing client and internal team notes on some animated videos I worked on. It was easy to follow the notes and timestamp of what note the team had or the client had. It let you upload different updates and versions as well.

Desvantagens

I was a little hard to find different versions of the videos I updated at first but was ok after learning a bit and navigating around.

Nicholas B.
Traduzir com Google

Where has then been all my life??

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This product has completely changed the way I will go about seeking feedback on my video work. It's unreal how good the product is, how helpful and responsive the customer success team is and the user community is in the highest echelon of how user communities should be built and maintained.

Vantagens

The two way integration with Premiere Pro is simply astounding.

Desvantagens

The Premiere Pro widget can be a little buggy at times.

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks so much for the kind words, Nicholas!

Dan B.
Traduzir com Google

Handy and being constantly updated

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I still have a few clients that have a few issues trying to work it out. But the team at Wipster have been so proactive with making the product better! It's crazy how far it's come in the last year! It's almost unrecognisable! The support team listen to all your questions, and there have been many feature requests that I've asked for that have been added. So great to feel valued and like they can craft the software to work better for me!

Great tool that's always getting better, and becoming an integral part of our review process.

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks for all of the great feedback Dan. While we are not always able to accommodate every feature request, we really value the input of our users, so thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us both here and through our support channels. We really appreciate it.

As far as the issues your clients are experiencing: If you haven't done so already, could you please drop us a line over on our support site? We're currently looking at ways to better improve the client experience, so any additional help you might be able to provide would be fantastic. Thank you!

Marcos G.
Traduzir com Google

Amazing team collaboration and video reviewing software!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

For us (editors) working for several clients (who always have lot of thing to say about the creating process of their videos) this tool is incredible! Besides team and client collaboration and accurate messaging, the thing we love the most is the integration with Adobe Premiere and After Effects... Not only can you receive client and team feedback messages as markers on your timeline, but Wipster also encodes, uploades and shares your edits with the client or team members, without having to leave the editing program! Now that amazing!

Desvantagens

Only two thing to say... At first we started trying the software to see if was worth paying for. They changed the pricing structure a couple of times during that period, which made us doubt...
Second, there are a couple bugs or minor errors that happen from time to time, for example, invitations to members o clients not being sent or received or whencreating subfolders and customizing them.

Ruth K.

Streamline Your Content Approval Process

Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love the simplicity. Wipster saves invaluable time, and frustration, getting a team's feedback and/or approval.

Vantagens

Easy of use. Very intuitive interface. The ability to keep tabs on the team's feedback saved my sanity.

Desvantagens

At first glance, the 'Pro' pricing seems reasonable, but the monthly charge is a bit high. Save big with the annual plan.

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks so much for taking the time, Ruth. We're glad to have restored sanity during the feedback process :)

Ben M.

A Real Game Changer

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wipster is awesome! It has increased our productivity ten fold. Our review process in the past consisted of long email chains with too many words...OR...I would have to interpret the client's feedback, then make a screen capture of my own to explain it all. It would take a lot of time and I would procrastinate.

Wipster has changed all that. Now we just upload the video, share with clients and other staff, then wait for the feedback to roll in. Then it's all ready to go in a simple 'to-do' list.

In truth, there are still some glitches with it and I'm sure these will be ironed out as the platform evolves. The Wipster team are very committed and are improving things all the time.

Highly recommended.

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks so much for taking the time to give this review Ben. We really appreciate it! If you see any glitches please let us know over on our support site, or tweet us @wipsters. Sometimes bugs slip through the cracks and the development team are keen to address these. Thank you!

Craig D.

Synergy

Avaliado em 29/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can have various clients commenting on a video at the same time, whilst they sit in different locations, they can view each other’s comments so that they’re not giving contradictory input. Streamlined client feedback.

Vantagens

Various stakeholders sitting all over the world can give input in unison

Desvantagens

Slow upload, once your clip has been loaded successfully, it takes a while before you can share it. When you share a clip to allocates team members, don’t think there’s a handshake that says if the clip or link was sent successfully to the reciepient like WeTransfer does?

Thanks, Craig!

Best Video Review and Collaboration Platform

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of review and collecting feedback from multiple people is seamless.

Vantagens

It's simple to use both on the backend and for clients. Comments can be easily added, and it's simple to send to clients for feedback.

Desvantagens

The price to move up to the second level with more features is steep for a small business when compared to the lowest paid account.

Natalie S.
Traduzir com Google

Love Wipster for my vlogs and course videos

Avaliado em 27/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Some of the most user friendly and useful software I've ever used. Love it

Vantagens

Super easy to use and give feedback. Cuts down so much to and fro between me and my video editor

Desvantagens

Not being able to see previous version comments in the latest version so you can check what's been done

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks so much, Natalie! Easy to use software is key :)

Traduzir com Google

Collaboration on video editing is now an option with Wipster!

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 22/06/2018

Vantagens

Love the user-friendliness of the feedback features on videos. You can now send a draft to nearly anyone and have them add feedback directly on the video in the place where it is most applicable.

Desvantagens

Users are required to create a login in order to add comments to videos which is not very intuitive to older users.

Traduzir com Google

I have used wipster for submitting and reviewing projects to clients and producers.

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Vantagens

The software has great options for sending work in progress videos, for feedback. It is a great tool to use especially when working in remotely from clients, or producers. It gives the options to give feedback and respond to feedback in specific timecodes.

Desvantagens

It is a little hard to use for first time users, and the organization system feels a bit clunky at times, but once you get the hang of it is a great asset.

Mike G.

Great Video Hosting Service for Client Review

Avaliado em 17/05/2018

Vantagens

It's very easy to get videos uploaded and ready to send to clients with this software. Great modern interface that is intuitive without having to learn how to use it. Storage amount offered is very fair for the price compared to other services

Desvantagens

Clients don't seem to want to take advantage of the review features of the website. For some reason prefer to email notes instead of using built in features.

Nick G.

Our company uses Wipster for post-production review of 10-15 videos monthly

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love Wipster. The site has single-handedly improved our video review process, streamlining post-production, reducing time spent going back and forth, consequently reducing costs (through time-saving) and improving production of the video department. Couple of bonus pros from the site: 1) encourages collaboration--as it is easy, user-friendly and can be done anywhere, anytime 2) makes a video editor better at their job (more organized)

The people at Wipster encourage feedback and consistently act on support issues.

I have no cons. Video playback will sometimes skip depending on your internet connection. But that is no fault of Wipsters.

Resposta do Wipster

Hello Nick, Glad to hear you're enjoying the app! We really appreciate hearing where the value is for you and what the bonus pros are. Thanks for the review!

Jordan M.

It's getting there

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/09/2018

Vantagens

We find Wipster very helpful for collaborating with our customers and getting feedback. It's a great tool for video.

Desvantagens

I wish my customers could draw and circle things on the videos and images. It would also be helpful if the IOS app could view PDF files. It seems like wipster needs some more work. but It's on it's way to becoming a flawless tool.

7.0/10
Craig D.
Traduzir com Google

Wipster is a game changer

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before we started using Wipster, the review process at 12 Stars Media, a video production company in Indianapolis, was (for lack of a better word) pain-stacking. What Wipster has done was take a process of nearly a dozen steps (often doubled when multiple rounds of revisions were necessary), and reduced it to 3: Upload, collaborate, finalize.

Couple that with innovative, open and personable individuals behind it and we simply can't stop bragging on these guys. They have made video review easy and fun again!

Resposta do Wipster

Making video review fun and easy was why we built Wipster, and what drives us with every release, so that's the best feedback we could hope for. So happy to hear you're lovin' it at 12 Stars Media. Thanks for the review Craig!

Steve A.

Saves me hours

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At Socialize we produce 3-4 videos a week, sometimes more. Our team is spread across NZ, US , the UK and Australia. Previously, communicating edits to the team and clients was a mess, trying to get the time codes right and explain what was needed would often add hours to out turnaround time.

With Wipster we have all but eliminated that wasted time, our editors know exactly what is required of them and and our clients can see exactly where their projects are at.

Great product, excellent support, looking forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks Steve, so glad to hear Wipster is saving you time and working well for your team all over the world.

Zach D.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use video review service

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wipster has really changed the way we review videos internally and externally with our clients. Before we would send an email to our client with a private video link (via YouTube, Wistia, or somewhere else), and request they respond via email with their feedback.

Now, everything can happen right on Wipster. Makes it easy on us and our clients. In addition to being able to review videos on Wipster, our clients can download the videos there too! Another thing we don't have to worry about.

Resposta do Wipster

HI Zach, thanks for your review. So good to hear you're getting so much from Wipster. Making it easy is what we set out to do.

Stephen P.

Time saver

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/01/2019

Vantagens

Does everything you need and more. A professional solution to sharing content with your client directly and keeping track of what work was actually asked for.

Desvantagens

Would be cool if it could add subtitles

Resposta do Wipster

Thanks so much for the review, Stephen!

Adam M.
Traduzir com Google

We used Webster on a number of projects and it was a nice way to showcase our work with the client

Avaliado em 07/06/2017

Vantagens

It allows instant client feedback visually, beyond a bullet list of revisions . I like how you can update new versions for the same project .

Desvantagens

There have been a number of times when an upload just doesn't work and I sit waiting for quite a while .

Leandro A.

Petrfect, but...

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nice APP, but is bit expensive above 5 users. Price intermediary between $25 - $50 would it be nice. Missing mobile APP too.

Resposta do Wipster

Thank you for the feedback Leandro! We are currently working on a dedicated mobile app, though I don't yet have an ETA to share on when it will be available. In the meantime, have you gotten a chance to check out the mobile optimized web version? As far as pricing goes, what would you like to see for teams larger than 5? I can't promise anything, but we're aways open to hearing feedback. You can message us at support.wipster.io. Thank you!