Avaliações do Cumulus Retail

POS & eCommerce for Small Business That Works Well & Right

4.8/5 (8 avaliações)
Paul S.
Traduzir com Google

Great product, with lots of features.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Vantagens

Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Desvantagens

We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

Todd G.
Traduzir com Google

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/07/2018

Vantagens

Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Desvantagens

The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

Roxanne B.

Happy with our new POS

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Desvantagens

When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

Eddie H.

President

Avaliado em 21/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Vantagens

I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Desvantagens

This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

Darrin J.
Traduzir com Google

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Avaliado em 20/07/2018

Vantagens

This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Desvantagens

I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

Alison T.

Worth the learning curve

Avaliado em 27/07/2018

Vantagens

I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Desvantagens

I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

7.0/10
Rohit B.

Review of Cumulus

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

Vantagens

Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Desvantagens

Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

Scott P.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent for medium sized shops

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 17/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Tons of features
Shooting range management
Inventory Management
Built in bound book software
Smartwaiver integration
i4473 integration
Training course management
Fairly intuitive interface
Helpful and quick to react tech support

Desvantagens

Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected)
No gunsmith support yet
No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)