65 avaliações

Domotz PRO

Supervisão e gestão remota em um mundo de IoT.

4,9 /5 (65 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
65 avaliações
Howard H.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy remote monitoring and access

Avaliado em 23/12/2020

Highly recommended! For £20 pm you will be hard pushed to find anything better.
There are many other remote access products but I have found them to be fiddly or time consuming, not to mention costly. We are a startup so cost is obviously very important to us. Domotz provides exactly what we need, with a simple interface and ease of use.

Vantagens

Very easy interface, multiple installation options like Ubuntu, Synology and Docker to name a few. Easy setup which allows me to deploy within minutes. Recently deployed three agents to remote locations. The VPN feature allows us to keep full control.
A nice touch - the VPN can be configured to access via custom ports. I have a single box solution for a remote customer that is running a Type 1 Hypervisor and multiple VM's and Containers within. I can access everything via the VPN without any human involvement, which given the locations, is a must.

I also use the Android app for alarms (I can also access remote devices through the VPN from my phone) and this works well. remember to disable battery control on your Android, otherwise alarms can be delayed.

If using SNMP PoE devices, you can power cycle the port on the switch via the web interface or app. It also has great recognition of well known devices and will group them if required. For example, our office has several Samsung Smart TV's as well as Ubiquity network equipment. They have each been grouped which allows for quick access.

Desvantagens

None that hinder my requirements. The map (when using SNMP devices) is quick to populate however, you are unable to modify it's layout or add colour. This would be a nice touch. But this does not discourage my use of the product.

Stacus O.
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Proactive Monitoring

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

Domotz Pro features and functions have opened up a multitude of avenues to exploit while monitoring our edge devices. Our team has the ability to address problems in real time and reduce overheads incurred through field engineer deployments. We can now centrally manage and monitor edge devices by drilling down to services affected at both a port and switch level. Additional to monitoring, Domotz has availed a reporting facility that we use to justify works done for our customers, a critical component when meeting Service Level Agreement Timelines.

Vantagens

Everything! The Domotz team have developed a well thought out product that addresses the needs of the end user without the need of complex configurations seen in most RMM tools today. My personal favorite features include Domotz Eyes with Alerts, VPN on Demand, Network Monitoring, Web-hooks, VLAN support and IoT integrations.
Working with Embedded systems deployed across remote locations, there is no better tool to provide us with real time proactive monitoring of our remote assets.

Desvantagens

We have not experienced any Cons with the product thus far. However we are grateful to the development team that is constantly engaging with us to add features to the product and expand the scope of use with the ever changing Network and IT environments in to day's world

Darren N.

Great Network Monitoring/Mapping software for MSPs and IT professionals

Avaliado em 05/04/2021

Allowing us as a growing MSP to focus on our customers and allow Domotz to look after and monitor the network. Really good to have a client side alert as well that allows them to look at alerts if required.
Had most of the features we were looking for when refreshing our RMM portfolio, including sync and simplification of the data between other tools

Vantagens

Great, simple to use features allowing us to quickly setup our core network monitoring for new clients.
Integration with our other MSP tools such as Autotask, Hudu and Unifi/Ubiquiti
Network mapping - a part of a product we have been looking for but without the cost of others that we have previously used

Desvantagens

More costly integration (per agent) for Autotask than we would like

Filippo D.

Big surprise!!!

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

This plaform help us to monitor some customer networks to proactive solve issue. Very helpfully!

Vantagens

We leave from another platform because the cost was most expensive. During a Synology DSM 7 Beta test, we found this cloud network platform and we try to use it. The features is not the same like the platform abandoned, but the features is constantly a work in progress. The support is very professional and a very smart team. The plus, is that the idea and development is an Italian team, and for an italian citizen is a very proud plus!

Desvantagens

The only things I don't like is the subnet scan that is a /22 scanning. But, the support team is on piece to help you to improve it.

Joshua N.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool that really helps solve network issues

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

I fix networks and keep them fixed for a living. Having a simple tool that can reach out an touch every device, on every vlan and tell you what it is makes you an invaluable asset to any organization.

Vantagens

Domotz automatically identifies many devices automatically so you don't have to guess what something is. In addition the tool is so easy to use it takes very little time to become proficient. I had not successfully worked with an API integration before and through the webinars and support I built my own custom dashboard and learned some new skills in the process.

Desvantagens

none really. I try to break it daily and have not succeeded yet.

• Setor: Software

Great Software

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

I'm a happy customer - its a simple pricing structure which makes it simple to deploy and use

Vantagens

While there is other competitive options on the market, Domotz accomplishes its primary aspects in a more readable fashion. The reporting is useful and by and large the tool just works. They seem to always be making improvements and its been becoming a much stronger product.

Desvantagens

Feature development can take quite awhile but they work when they are released.

Matthieu H.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Great for SMB

Avaliado em 01/07/2019

I have 4 small shops, each one with 1 our 2 computers, router with 2 WANs, VoIP phones Camera and Alarm.
All shops are connected via VPN to a server in our office and to a cloud server with our sales and accounting system.
All equipment and sub-networks are monitered from ou Synology server with Domotz installed.

Very simple
Scalable, even for not so small businesses
Great and quick support

Desvantagens

Limitation for sub-net monitoring (0 in lite plan, 3 in advanced plan, 8 in Premium).

Niclas R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for monitoring and administrating remote sites

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

We monitor lots of small remote branches using domotz Pro. Being always up to date on the internet connection speed, the availability of important services and having the ability to remotely configure devices makes domotz a big plus for us.

Vantagens

domotz Pro is a great solution for monitoring distant networks. The remote agent infrastructure make the deployment and rollout easy. We especially like the ability to integrate PDUs for switching remote devices on and off and the remote connection capabilities (web, rdp, ssh, custom ports). This enables us to do zero touch deployments of devices that have static IP addresses preconfigured in a different subnet and are shipped directly to the customers.

Desvantagens

Some license limitations such as a limited amount of shared alerts in the "Advanced" subscription plan should be relaxed. Besides that, most monitoring needs can be realised using custom TCP/SNMP queries.

David L.

Domotz

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

We use Domotz to provide access to all of the networked items such as printers, firewalls, switches, wireless APs, etc. Managed Service Providers typically provide access to desktops and servers. With Domotz we can provide access to all of the devices directly to their GUI interfaces without setting up a VPN.

1. Ease of use
2. Great support. I have only used email support and have implemented the support recommendations at my own pace. The support suggestions were spot on.
3. Layout is intuitive and designed well

1. In application support links would be beneficial
2. Updating of device information could happen quicker. i.e. if you rename a wireless access point it retains the old name until the following day
3. The VPN connection does not work consistently. ( I have not had time to work with support on this. Might be a me issue rather than the software issue.)

Clayton p. B.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

"Domotz - Time Savings and Better Decision Making"

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

Easy setup with multiple/flexible options. Domotz gives me amazing insight and intelligent reporting that makes my techs 2x smarter and more efficient. No more hunting through static netmaps, or hunting down the root cause, Domotz gives me all the information I need in an instant.
Amazingly affordable for the features and possibilities. I've only been a user for 6-7 months, but I'm finding new use cases for Domotz daily.
While I haven't rolled this out to my whole portfolio of 500 sites yet (12k cameras), the business case is an easy decision to help me manage our ever growing business.

Easy Deployment/Setup
Intelligent Design/UI/UX
Detailed Insights
Easy to Manage
Global view of issues
Network Topology - the greatest thing ever
Amazing support team

Desvantagens

If I had to get nitty gritty, the only thing I don't like is that I can't close out of a popup window by clicking outside of it...and that they "X" to close it out isn't in an ideal location.

Perhaps I'm still in the honeymoon phase still, but for the price I can't knock Domotz for anything.

Shane C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Domotz is part of the team now!

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

This has allowed us to deliver a more proactive service to our customers as well as expand our service offering to things that require more visibility to the network. Overall this has been a great choice and I expect we will continue to expand the use of Domotz.

Vantagens

The architecture and licensing are simple – one device per site is all you have to worry about. There are many ways to host the agent, but the Domotz Box is a fantastic way to keep things simple – plug and play. It integrates with our PSA, alerting and documentation platforms, which is fantastic. The ability to see what is on a client’s network, whether we manage it or not, is very helpful. Also being able to access those devices without remote access to a PC on site makes life so much easier. It’s a well thought out and effective solution. Most importantly, the support experience has been fantastic. Although I haven’t needed too much in that regard, the few times I have contacted support resulted in very prompt response and resolution. That’s priceless.

Desvantagens

Getting the hardware (Domotz Box) has been a been challenging, but that’s a distribution problem in Canada – I’m sure it’s no problem in the US. Thankfully there are other ways to host the agent. Things are not entirely intuitive at first, but like many things, once you figure out how it’s put together, it makes sense. Some of the integrations are paid, so those costs do add up.

A great remote Network tool for every MSP

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

I am completely satisfied with the choice of using Domotz. I am mainly able to whatever I need to monitor my clients’ networks and all the devices connected to them. It definitely enhanced the way our technicians work, and the approach to the networks when dealing with issues. We have decided to use this for all of our clients as a best practice to provide a better service to them.

Vantagens

This platform is super-easy to use: set-up of new sites to be monitored is a as simple as it should be. We can choose whether to use an existing NAS, a Windows or Linux Machie to scan the local network, as well as deploying a very simple hardware provided by Domotz. The service is very reach of functionalities. We do monitor and manage quite complex networks, and Domotz helps us understanding how the network is shaped (Network Topology Map available in Domotz) or exactly which ports of switches are used by which devices. For instance, this helped us when restructuring a network rack for one of our clients. Moreover, we use daily the Remote Connection functionalities, including the VPN on Demand, to access network devices and perform daily or weekly maintenance of them. The integration with Freshservice has been a life-changer: we are notified directly in our Ticketing System when something happens on the networks of our clients. However, we have not explored yet all the possibilities available in Domotz, even because they continue to enrich the offer with a very high pace.

Desvantagens

The integration with some documentation system (including Freshservice) should be enriched, so that it will be easier for our technicians to have all the information in one place. I would also like to see more network devices to be supported to backup their configuration, but I know their team is working on it.

Chris B.
  • Setor: Think Tanks
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best monitoring software I've found so far!

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Overall, I love this monitoring software! I helped me identify a down device (it had become locked) when I was away. Paid for itself already. I'm a big fan!

Vantagens

I've been looking for a long time for a small / home office monitoring software. I finally found a great solution that installs as an agent--I put it on my NAS--that discovers all wired/wireless devices and monitors their uptime. It can tell me if they are up or down, lose heartbeat, etc. It can also be "tuned" for those devices that might be a bit less "stable", sometimes losing their connections at night. You can designate connections as Important (always on) or Roaming (like a laptop that might not always be there). It has mobile (iPhone or Android) apps, plus can be run via Mac or PC apps. Alerts are sent via app or email. I have nearly 100 devices registered, and it works great! I'll be sticking with it!

Desvantagens

None of these were deal breakers for me. First, you need to install an agent locally: some people may prefer agentless monitoring via a third-party / cloud solution, but I have found the quality is lower in this case. Second, it is tedious at first to set up every device's attributes (is it a router or laptop, do you want alerts or not), but this is necessary to have it work properly. Third, it didn't discover one or two devices that don't have much communication but are on the network. I had to re-register them on the network to get the agent to find them. Finally, there are times that the agent sees some devices as losing and regaining connectivity dozens of times per hour. I haven't figured out yet if the issue is the device, my network, or the agent. But it floods my alerts! But this is only a minor inconvenience, and I can remotely reboot the device and it seems to solve the problem, making me think it isn't the agent.

Dan H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An invaluable service for small business

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

As stated above, the notifications make life so much simpler. If a service goes down I know immediately and can have it resolved before the panicked phone calls even start. Over the years I've had a couple problems with my Agents and the support staff at Domotz does an outstanding job resolving all issues. 10/10 support.

Vantagens

As an on call tech for a local small business, I couldn't live without the near instant notifications when hosts or services go down or up. The Connect feature allows admins to access services behind a firewall which makes things like on the go router configuration a snap.

Desvantagens

It's not at all a dealbreaker, but the UI has room for improvement. The apps and webUI don't remember my group settings and login is overall slow. I also wish they'd support VNC as one of the Connect services.

Resposta do Domotz Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your nice words about Domotz. We are always trying to do better, and your recommendations about the UI will be useful for that.

With regard to the VNC support, even though this is not directly integrated within Domotz, users can still use VNC client to remotely connect to a VNC server through Domotz. Please refer to the instruction provided on the Community Forum:

Jonathan H.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great way to show your internet provider speed issues, and excellent monitoring too

Avaliado em 26/04/2020

I have been running Domotz for almost 3 years across a number of networks.... the most beneficial has been across a medium size, distributed wifi network with 33 important devices (wifi access points, switches, routers, VOIP, security cameras, and wifi backhaul) being monitored. With domotz I can quickly identify issues and resolve them fast. The remote access is a bonus for when I am not on site.

Vantagens

The best feature for us has not been the monitoring (which is great) but has been the network speed test that get run. Our only option for internet connection because of our location is a WiFi connection and we are at the limit of what the provider will install. After 2 years of operation we noticed a significant decrease in our internet performance. Rather than having a back and forward discussion with our provider about speeds and local network conditions etc we were able to provide data from domotz showing the speed and exactly when the speed dropped off. From this we were able to get an upgraded connection to match our internet plan

Desvantagens

The support team are excellent but you do need to contact them if you are replacing/upgrading hardware... small inconvenience that has only happed twice due to hardware upgrades.

Scott W.

Great Product

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Great and quick support. The only issue has been with the alert notifications.

Vantagens

Easy to setup. We were using other products that were taking way too long to implement per project. Also, like how easy it is to get to reboot functionality. The software does a lot of intuitive things that make sense. For instance, having the ability to reboot a device over POE. It's not the function of this but implementation. It is automatically configured and setup for you. So if a device is POE and on a switch that is supported by Domotz you can just reboot it. No configuration.

They also come out with new features all the time. Building on the platform.

Desvantagens

Notifications. They have made progress. But even just the request to group email alerts still hasn't reinstated with the team. Sometimes I can get 50 email alerts on a site at the same time. They have new features that are paid to minimize some of this. But competing products do a much better job of not spamming when you have a widespread issue at a site. A simple combine all email alerts just in a 5-minute window would do a lot for this.

Mike E.

Must have MSP Tool

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Domotz is a great tool and a must have tool for MSP. Not only is the software killer, their support is 5 stars!

Vantagens

Domotz is a must have MSP tool. It gives us the ability to not only monitor and configure custom alerts for each of our clients but it allow us to quickly resolve issues right from the application or mobile app. Being able to quickly restart an access point or switch, turn on PoE on a specific port or create a tunnel to remotely access needed resources is super powerful.

Desvantagens

Domotz doesn't have the ability to collapse a single client's locations in one heading in the app.

Nick K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Digital, Onsite, Support Engineer!

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

Domotz has helped us to be more efficient with our maintenance and also assists with ongoing installations.
We fit a Domotz box as soon as we start on a project now, and even use as a temporary tool to provide fault finding diagnostics when taking over a project.

Vantagens

We love the various features Domotz offers. The ability to monitor all of the devices on our smart home systems with ease and received notifications as soon as a issue is found.
Extremely good interface, much more intuitive than other brands we have used before.
Growing list of integration partners.
Simple and effective smart phone app for multiple users.

Desvantagens

We have quite a few clients so the costs creep up, but still far cheaper than sending an engineer to site and much quicker in most cases.

John B.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

There is no better option anywhere near this price point

Avaliado em 16/04/2019

Domotz gives us the ability to monitor remote locations without the expense of needing a tech onsite. When considering the price-point of this software, I can install as many agents as I need without worrying about huge bills that will show up later.

Something else that needs mentioning, the customer support is absolutely amazing. I have dealt with enterprise level support throughout all areas of the industry and Domotz really does put all those big guys in a corner. The response time and attention to customer's needs could not be better.

Vantagens

The client is extremely easy to setup and light weight.

The auto-detection has to be about the fastest on the market. Many times I get an alert for a new device on the network before I even realize it has pulled an IP.

No matter which level you subscribe to, you would be hard pressed to match this feature set with anything else on the market, and, even if you could, it would not look as nice nor function as well.

This platform just flat-out works, and it works very well. Almost everyday I stumble across a feature that I didn't even know existed.

Desvantagens

My only issue, and this may sound ridiculous to many, but, I am somewhat old school; and it often takes me longer than it should to figure out the newer, cleaner software that just did not exist 10 years ago.

This is more than likely a personal problem, not an issue with the platform.

Tim G.

Excellent "now" network monitoring tool

Avaliado em 12/07/2019

I use the box in high value private assets where there is no IT support onsite, this allows me to see and access what is going on. I think it is value for what you get, and happily pay a little more if the IT network monitoring would be more comprehensive and collected data more accessible.

Vantagens

It's a simple unit (I only use the "Box" version), that you can in matter of minutes setup and integrate into the network. It collects detailed data and depending on the device has very integrated management features. Their customer support is fast and thorough, bending over backwards where they can.

Desvantagens

It's a now product, I like to look at the (recent) history and see if there are trouble patterns, it is hard to extract this from the interface. It also misses (standard, for me) features like network topology. Their "Fingbox" product at this time gives a better monthly report that the pro version. Currently I use another software tool to fullfill these extra features and end up paying double, money that I would pay on Domotz instead!

Nick M.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

DomotzPro

Avaliado em 20/04/2020

Domotz Pro allows us to ensure the highest probability for our installed systems to provide uninterrupted service to our clients. It also allows us to be more cost/time efficient as truck-rolls are only needed if it is determined a part needs replacement. It then also ensures that the relevant part is actually on the truck when it rolls....

We use this platform every day to make our lives and our clients lives less stressful....

Vantagens

The software is easy to use, set-up, and implement. It gives immediate at-a-glance information on whether the site systems that we are maintaining are functioning as intended, or if a problem has arisen. We often know about issues long before the client is aware of them!

If an issue is notified then the software tools included allow us to drill down further to either resolve the issue remotely, or determine exactly which parts may need replacement .

It has turned our service department from being reactive to proactive, increasing client satisfaction, and adding to the client perception of us as a premium brand company.

Desvantagens

That it is so easy to implement and use that our competitors will be able to make use of it too.....!!

Shawn P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best monitoring tool ever.

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

My satisfaction in the scale out of 10 is 9. I mostly was able to do whatever I need to monitor devices. It definitely enhanced the quality of our monitoring solution approach.

Vantagens

The most value that I found from this software is that I can easily configure and deploy on my personal device (like Raspberry Pi) with multiple options of OS platform.

Furthermore, once Domotz was running on my device, most of features that I needed for monitoring were available and easy to use. The UI was concise and straightforward. Customization of monitored device info was practical and effortless.

I loved my whole experience with Domotz's features such as alert, report, third-party app integration, price, and so on...

Desvantagens

Though Domotzs has a great auto-generated reporting feature, it would have been really helpful for us if the user was able to customize report somehow with some visual graphs.

William V.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Works great for our Use

Avaliado em 04/05/2020

Great Piece of software - Installed it in an Ubuntu VM on Proxmox and was up and running in less than 20 minutes. Where the schools have all been forced to go online, we needed a way to monitor all of online systems and know immediately if there were any issues. Domotz does that, email, Push Notifications, alerts when system gets overloaded, goes down etc... With the ability to remote into our servers and network equipment from the house - I haven't had to go to the CFCC Campus in 6 weeks or more. Highly recommend!

Vantagens

The ability to remote into any system on our network
Alerts when there are issues
Ability to run in a VM

Can only scan a /24 network
Monthly Fee :)

Resposta do Domotz Traduzido para o Português

Hi William, thanks for the review and we're glad you're enjoying the Domotz platform!

Also, we wanted to let you know that you can scan more than /24 network with Domotz. You can scan up to a /22 on the main network, and you can add multiple VLANs (L2 / L3) or private subnets (L3 only). Feel free to contact our support team if you want help setting that up or have any other questions regarding the product. ([email protected]) Thanks again!

Greg S.

Domotz - Is good!

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Domotz has been an extremely useful tool that we use daily to manage our clients networks and associated devices. Integration with Crestron hardware has been fantastic and gives us a single user interface for remote management, access and alerts.
It has changed the way we offer customer service.

Vantagens

I have been suing Domotz since it began and the features it incorporates just keeps growing.
They do pay attention to requests and work towards implementing them into their roadmaps.

Desvantagens

The only thing that really bothered us was the constantly changing plan pricing levels. However that has now been eliminated.

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Changing Landscape of Remote Support

Avaliado em 15/04/2019

We are solving many issues every day through the use of Domotz. When we do have an issue with anything within the Domotz environment reaching out to their tech support gets us a resolution very quickly, i would guess around 15-20 mins. They have been a great company to partner with!

Vantagens

Domotz has enabled me to be proactive in supporting clients. The notifications let me know when a device drops from the network. I can then open the remote app from anywhere, and see if it is something i can fix remotely. Typically devices lock up and need a power cycle. Domotz has support for PDUs like the Wattbox, Luxul, and BlueBolt which make fixing a potential issue a snap!

Desvantagens

I don't have any issues with the software. the "issue" is once you see what it can do you want more. So constantly asking Domotz if it would be possible to build in XYZ.