Exibindo 72 avaliações de 61

Domotz Pro

Supervisão e gestão remota em um mundo de IoT.

4,9 /5 (61 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 72 avaliações de 61
Howard H.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy remote monitoring and access

Avaliado em 23/12/2020

Highly recommended! For £20 pm you will be hard pushed to find anything better.
There are many other remote access products but I have found them to be fiddly or time consuming, not to mention costly. We are a startup so cost is obviously very important to us. Domotz provides exactly what we need, with a simple interface and ease of use.

Vantagens

Very easy interface, multiple installation options like Ubuntu, Synology and Docker to name a few. Easy setup which allows me to deploy within minutes. Recently deployed three agents to remote locations. The VPN feature allows us to keep full control.
A nice touch - the VPN can be configured to access via custom ports. I have a single box solution for a remote customer that is running a Type 1 Hypervisor and multiple VM's and Containers within. I can access everything via the VPN without any human involvement, which given the locations, is a must.

I also use the Android app for alarms (I can also access remote devices through the VPN from my phone) and this works well. remember to disable battery control on your Android, otherwise alarms can be delayed.

If using SNMP PoE devices, you can power cycle the port on the switch via the web interface or app. It also has great recognition of well known devices and will group them if required. For example, our office has several Samsung Smart TV's as well as Ubiquity network equipment. They have each been grouped which allows for quick access.

Desvantagens

None that hinder my requirements. The map (when using SNMP devices) is quick to populate however, you are unable to modify it's layout or add colour. This would be a nice touch. But this does not discourage my use of the product.

Joshua N.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool that really helps solve network issues

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

I fix networks and keep them fixed for a living. Having a simple tool that can reach out an touch every device, on every vlan and tell you what it is makes you an invaluable asset to any organization.

Vantagens

Domotz automatically identifies many devices automatically so you don't have to guess what something is. In addition the tool is so easy to use it takes very little time to become proficient. I had not successfully worked with an API integration before and through the webinars and support I built my own custom dashboard and learned some new skills in the process.

Desvantagens

none really. I try to break it daily and have not succeeded yet.

Stacus O.
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Proactive Monitoring

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

Domotz Pro features and functions have opened up a multitude of avenues to exploit while monitoring our edge devices. Our team has the ability to address problems in real time and reduce overheads incurred through field engineer deployments. We can now centrally manage and monitor edge devices by drilling down to services affected at both a port and switch level. Additional to monitoring, Domotz has availed a reporting facility that we use to justify works done for our customers, a critical component when meeting Service Level Agreement Timelines.

Vantagens

Everything! The Domotz team have developed a well thought out product that addresses the needs of the end user without the need of complex configurations seen in most RMM tools today. My personal favorite features include Domotz Eyes with Alerts, VPN on Demand, Network Monitoring, Web-hooks, VLAN support and IoT integrations.
Working with Embedded systems deployed across remote locations, there is no better tool to provide us with real time proactive monitoring of our remote assets.

Desvantagens

We have not experienced any Cons with the product thus far. However we are grateful to the development team that is constantly engaging with us to add features to the product and expand the scope of use with the ever changing Network and IT environments in to day's world

Shane C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Domotz is part of the team now!

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

This has allowed us to deliver a more proactive service to our customers as well as expand our service offering to things that require more visibility to the network. Overall this has been a great choice and I expect we will continue to expand the use of Domotz.

Vantagens

The architecture and licensing are simple – one device per site is all you have to worry about. There are many ways to host the agent, but the Domotz Box is a fantastic way to keep things simple – plug and play. It integrates with our PSA, alerting and documentation platforms, which is fantastic. The ability to see what is on a client’s network, whether we manage it or not, is very helpful. Also being able to access those devices without remote access to a PC on site makes life so much easier. It’s a well thought out and effective solution. Most importantly, the support experience has been fantastic. Although I haven’t needed too much in that regard, the few times I have contacted support resulted in very prompt response and resolution. That’s priceless.

Desvantagens

Getting the hardware (Domotz Box) has been a been challenging, but that’s a distribution problem in Canada – I’m sure it’s no problem in the US. Thankfully there are other ways to host the agent. Things are not entirely intuitive at first, but like many things, once you figure out how it’s put together, it makes sense. Some of the integrations are paid, so those costs do add up.

Avaliador Verificado

A great remote Network tool for every MSP

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

I am completely satisfied with the choice of using Domotz. I am mainly able to whatever I need to monitor my clients’ networks and all the devices connected to them. It definitely enhanced the way our technicians work, and the approach to the networks when dealing with issues. We have decided to use this for all of our clients as a best practice to provide a better service to them.

Vantagens

This platform is super-easy to use: set-up of new sites to be monitored is a as simple as it should be. We can choose whether to use an existing NAS, a Windows or Linux Machie to scan the local network, as well as deploying a very simple hardware provided by Domotz. The service is very reach of functionalities. We do monitor and manage quite complex networks, and Domotz helps us understanding how the network is shaped (Network Topology Map available in Domotz) or exactly which ports of switches are used by which devices. For instance, this helped us when restructuring a network rack for one of our clients. Moreover, we use daily the Remote Connection functionalities, including the VPN on Demand, to access network devices and perform daily or weekly maintenance of them. The integration with Freshservice has been a life-changer: we are notified directly in our Ticketing System when something happens on the networks of our clients. However, we have not explored yet all the possibilities available in Domotz, even because they continue to enrich the offer with a very high pace.

Desvantagens

The integration with some documentation system (including Freshservice) should be enriched, so that it will be easier for our technicians to have all the information in one place. I would also like to see more network devices to be supported to backup their configuration, but I know their team is working on it.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Software

Great Software

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

I'm a happy customer - its a simple pricing structure which makes it simple to deploy and use

Vantagens

While there is other competitive options on the market, Domotz accomplishes its primary aspects in a more readable fashion. The reporting is useful and by and large the tool just works. They seem to always be making improvements and its been becoming a much stronger product.

Desvantagens

Feature development can take quite awhile but they work when they are released.

Matthieu H.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Great for SMB

Avaliado em 01/07/2019

I have 4 small shops, each one with 1 our 2 computers, router with 2 WANs, VoIP phones Camera and Alarm.
All shops are connected via VPN to a server in our office and to a cloud server with our sales and accounting system.
All equipment and sub-networks are monitered from ou Synology server with Domotz installed.

Very simple
Scalable, even for not so small businesses
Great and quick support

Desvantagens

Limitation for sub-net monitoring (0 in lite plan, 3 in advanced plan, 8 in Premium).

Niclas R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great for monitoring and administrating remote sites

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

We monitor lots of small remote branches using domotz Pro. Being always up to date on the internet connection speed, the availability of important services and having the ability to remotely configure devices makes domotz a big plus for us.

Vantagens

domotz Pro is a great solution for monitoring distant networks. The remote agent infrastructure make the deployment and rollout easy. We especially like the ability to integrate PDUs for switching remote devices on and off and the remote connection capabilities (web, rdp, ssh, custom ports). This enables us to do zero touch deployments of devices that have static IP addresses preconfigured in a different subnet and are shipped directly to the customers.

Desvantagens

Some license limitations such as a limited amount of shared alerts in the "Advanced" subscription plan should be relaxed. Besides that, most monitoring needs can be realised using custom TCP/SNMP queries.

David L.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Domotz

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

We use Domotz to provide access to all of the networked items such as printers, firewalls, switches, wireless APs, etc. Managed Service Providers typically provide access to desktops and servers. With Domotz we can provide access to all of the devices directly to their GUI interfaces without setting up a VPN.

1. Ease of use
2. Great support. I have only used email support and have implemented the support recommendations at my own pace. The support suggestions were spot on.
3. Layout is intuitive and designed well

1. In application support links would be beneficial
2. Updating of device information could happen quicker. i.e. if you rename a wireless access point it retains the old name until the following day
3. The VPN connection does not work consistently. ( I have not had time to work with support on this. Might be a me issue rather than the software issue.)

Clayton p. B.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

"Domotz - Time Savings and Better Decision Making"

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

Easy setup with multiple/flexible options. Domotz gives me amazing insight and intelligent reporting that makes my techs 2x smarter and more efficient. No more hunting through static netmaps, or hunting down the root cause, Domotz gives me all the information I need in an instant.
Amazingly affordable for the features and possibilities. I've only been a user for 6-7 months, but I'm finding new use cases for Domotz daily.
While I haven't rolled this out to my whole portfolio of 500 sites yet (12k cameras), the business case is an easy decision to help me manage our ever growing business.

Easy Deployment/Setup
Intelligent Design/UI/UX
Detailed Insights
Easy to Manage
Global view of issues
Network Topology - the greatest thing ever
Amazing support team

Desvantagens

If I had to get nitty gritty, the only thing I don't like is that I can't close out of a popup window by clicking outside of it...and that they "X" to close it out isn't in an ideal location.

Perhaps I'm still in the honeymoon phase still, but for the price I can't knock Domotz for anything.

Christopher F.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Domotz for remote administration

Avaliado em 07/11/2020

Fast, easy, and stable

Vantagens

This cost effective little box packs a bunch of features such as active monitoring and notifications, remote connection to network devices, and a easy to read and understand dashboard.

Desvantagens

I use this device to remotely access devices on distant networks and the software currently only allows for a single concurrent session. I would like the ability to open multiple connections in a single session. I would also like to see the company offer an enterprise subscription model and an easier way to manage subscriptions.

Chris B.
  • Setor: Think Tanks
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best monitoring software I've found so far!

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Overall, I love this monitoring software! I helped me identify a down device (it had become locked) when I was away. Paid for itself already. I'm a big fan!

Vantagens

I've been looking for a long time for a small / home office monitoring software. I finally found a great solution that installs as an agent--I put it on my NAS--that discovers all wired/wireless devices and monitors their uptime. It can tell me if they are up or down, lose heartbeat, etc. It can also be "tuned" for those devices that might be a bit less "stable", sometimes losing their connections at night. You can designate connections as Important (always on) or Roaming (like a laptop that might not always be there). It has mobile (iPhone or Android) apps, plus can be run via Mac or PC apps. Alerts are sent via app or email. I have nearly 100 devices registered, and it works great! I'll be sticking with it!

Desvantagens

None of these were deal breakers for me. First, you need to install an agent locally: some people may prefer agentless monitoring via a third-party / cloud solution, but I have found the quality is lower in this case. Second, it is tedious at first to set up every device's attributes (is it a router or laptop, do you want alerts or not), but this is necessary to have it work properly. Third, it didn't discover one or two devices that don't have much communication but are on the network. I had to re-register them on the network to get the agent to find them. Finally, there are times that the agent sees some devices as losing and regaining connectivity dozens of times per hour. I haven't figured out yet if the issue is the device, my network, or the agent. But it floods my alerts! But this is only a minor inconvenience, and I can remotely reboot the device and it seems to solve the problem, making me think it isn't the agent.

Dan H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An invaluable service for small business

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

As stated above, the notifications make life so much simpler. If a service goes down I know immediately and can have it resolved before the panicked phone calls even start. Over the years I've had a couple problems with my Agents and the support staff at Domotz does an outstanding job resolving all issues. 10/10 support.

Vantagens

As an on call tech for a local small business, I couldn't live without the near instant notifications when hosts or services go down or up. The Connect feature allows admins to access services behind a firewall which makes things like on the go router configuration a snap.

Desvantagens

It's not at all a dealbreaker, but the UI has room for improvement. The apps and webUI don't remember my group settings and login is overall slow. I also wish they'd support VNC as one of the Connect services.

Resposta do Domotz Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your nice words about Domotz. We are always trying to do better, and your recommendations about the UI will be useful for that.

With regard to the VNC support, even though this is not directly integrated within Domotz, users can still use VNC client to remotely connect to a VNC server through Domotz. Please refer to the instruction provided on the Community Forum:

Jonathan H.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great way to show your internet provider speed issues, and excellent monitoring too

Avaliado em 26/04/2020

I have been running Domotz for almost 3 years across a number of networks.... the most beneficial has been across a medium size, distributed wifi network with 33 important devices (wifi access points, switches, routers, VOIP, security cameras, and wifi backhaul) being monitored. With domotz I can quickly identify issues and resolve them fast. The remote access is a bonus for when I am not on site.

Vantagens

The best feature for us has not been the monitoring (which is great) but has been the network speed test that get run. Our only option for internet connection because of our location is a WiFi connection and we are at the limit of what the provider will install. After 2 years of operation we noticed a significant decrease in our internet performance. Rather than having a back and forward discussion with our provider about speeds and local network conditions etc we were able to provide data from domotz showing the speed and exactly when the speed dropped off. From this we were able to get an upgraded connection to match our internet plan

Desvantagens

The support team are excellent but you do need to contact them if you are replacing/upgrading hardware... small inconvenience that has only happed twice due to hardware upgrades.

Scott W.

Great Product

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Great and quick support. The only issue has been with the alert notifications.

Vantagens

Easy to setup. We were using other products that were taking way too long to implement per project. Also, like how easy it is to get to reboot functionality. The software does a lot of intuitive things that make sense. For instance, having the ability to reboot a device over POE. It's not the function of this but implementation. It is automatically configured and setup for you. So if a device is POE and on a switch that is supported by Domotz you can just reboot it. No configuration.

They also come out with new features all the time. Building on the platform.

Desvantagens

Notifications. They have made progress. But even just the request to group email alerts still hasn't reinstated with the team. Sometimes I can get 50 email alerts on a site at the same time. They have new features that are paid to minimize some of this. But competing products do a much better job of not spamming when you have a widespread issue at a site. A simple combine all email alerts just in a 5-minute window would do a lot for this.

Mike E.

Must have MSP Tool

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Domotz is a great tool and a must have tool for MSP. Not only is the software killer, their support is 5 stars!

Vantagens

Domotz is a must have MSP tool. It gives us the ability to not only monitor and configure custom alerts for each of our clients but it allow us to quickly resolve issues right from the application or mobile app. Being able to quickly restart an access point or switch, turn on PoE on a specific port or create a tunnel to remotely access needed resources is super powerful.

Desvantagens

Domotz doesn't have the ability to collapse a single client's locations in one heading in the app.