Avaliações do Splashtop

Splashtop

Solução de acesso remoto para profissionais e equipes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

673 avaliações

Miguel
Miguel
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Using Splashtop during pandemic

Avaliado em 08/06/2020

During the pandemic lock-down, our IT department had to continue provide technical support to students and faculty who continue having their classes online, this tool arrived on time.

Vantagens

Providing support to users who uses Windows based computers is straight forward. End users that never used Splashtop before did not have any problems sending us the 9-digit code in a short time. What helps is that the remote software is not heavy and the UI is easy to understand.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I find myself using a Linux based computer and need to provide remote help, sadly I could not find a Linux version for the agent side.

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

Splashtop is affordable, other products may have voice communication and other features that could make the software bigger and expensive, however, in our setup we do not need those extra features.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for the rating and review.

Our goal is to provide the simplest and fastest remote access and remote support solution at an extremely affordable price.

A good news to share with you that we do support Linux. Here's the link for your reference: https://www.splashtop.com/downloads#sos

If you need any further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]. Our entire team is at your disposal.

Sincerely,
Antonia Wang
Splashtop Customer Success team

Michael
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy Remote Control/Access and More

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

I need access to my office computer from anywhere. I prefer to access from other computers, but in a pinch the Android app on my tablet and phone are serviceable, giving me the power of my computer anywhere.

Vantagens

I needed a remote access program that would not break the bank. Splashtop does exactly what I need. The company has other tools that do more. Other users may find different or more functions.

Desvantagens

Splashtop remote control seems to disconnect/fail to connect more than some other tools I have used.

Hello Michael.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our remote access program meets your needs while staying budget-friendly. We understand the concern you've raised about occasional disconnections, and we're actively working to enhance the stability of our remote control feature to ensure a seamless experience for our users. We strive to deliver value and performance, and we're committed to addressing any issues to make your experience even better. Thank you for choosing Splashtop as your remote access partner, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations.

Kenneth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Keeps crashing

Avaliado em 24/10/2022

THey are not acknowleding this is not productive when we have to restart sessions or ask the customer to restart their PC

Vantagens

We like the easy GUI to access, and the customized deployments

Desvantagens

If a user forgets to logout from his desktop pc and want to use his laptop in the field he cant, and we either have to go to his desktop and sign him out or he can wait for several minutes to terminate a connection, and we are talking +5 minutes .... We have used other solutions in the past, they would popup and asked to terminate the other connection automatically, and be done in seconds...We also constantly getting dropped or very lagged connections suddenly - rate is 50 times higher than with previous solutions - so we know its not the internet but the product... stabiliy is starting to be an issue for us

Resposta do Splashtop

Hi Kenneth. Sorry to see that you're having issues. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team at https://www.splashtop.com/support or our Customer Success team at https://www.splashtop.com/form/contact-customer-success-team for assistance.

Emilio
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Splashtop Remote Support

Avaliado em 15/11/2023

Vantagens

It works great and provide the required remote connection for us to accomplish the support task for our users

Desvantagens

Sometimes the connection can get a little bit slower.

Hello Emilio,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that our platform has provided you with the necessary remote connection to efficiently support your users. While we strive for consistent performance, we acknowledge occasional slowdowns in connection speed and are always working to optimize our service for smoother experiences. We're committed to offering reliable and cost-effective solutions for your remote support needs, and we appreciate your feedback as we continue to enhance our services. If you encounter any further challenges or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Christopher
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Best for the money

Vantagens

I love the ease of use and most importantly, the cost vs. Team Viewer. Team Viewer license for a small number of stores is crazy expensive.

There is nothing I dislike. This software is a homerun

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for your glowing review and for highlighting Splashtop's affordability. We're thrilled to hear that you find Splashtop to be a homerun. We're continuously working to provide an accessible and efficient remote access solution, and it's fantastic to know that our efforts are resonating with users like yourself. Should you ever need assistance or have any feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Darrell

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great service!

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Vantagens

Easy to use product, can get to a computer easily and quickly for remote control.

Desvantagens

Connections can be a little sluggish, and interface is a little challenging if you delve deep. General connection and remote control is OK, otherwise

Hello Darrell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're finding our product to be easy to use and time-efficient. We appreciate your honesty in mentioning the slight sluggishness in connections and the challenge in navigating the interface when delving deep. Your insights are invaluable, and we're continuously working to enhance these aspects for a smoother experience. We value your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.

James
  • Setor: Impressão

Great Product at a Great Price

Being able to work from home or afar on travels

Being able to work from home or afar on travels

Vantagens

Ease of setup/connecting, speed while remoted, cost of product

Having only 2 computers that can access the remote

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

Cost savings and being able to purchase single users as needed

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

Costs and ease to use single users as needed

Hello James,
Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Splashtop. We're glad to hear that Splashtop has enabled you to work efficiently from home or while traveling. We understand your concern about the limitation on the number of computers that can access the remote, but we're constantly working to improve our services and expand accessibility. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to deliver the best remote access solutions. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Jose R
  • Setor: Automação industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent for remote control!

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

This is our go to solution when on business trips, during the pandemic it was instrumental to keep our business going.

Vantagens

Very easy to set up. It is very stable and accurate. You can have several computers, laptops, tablets configured to control in your group, for a single user.

Desvantagens

There is actually not a single thing I dislike.

Hello Jose R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that our remote control solution has met your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on the comparison between other providers, and we're glad to have been able to offer a more user-friendly and feature-rich alternative. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

John
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for remote access

Avaliado em 03/06/2023

I am off and called the pond to repair, tune up, upgrade, computers for residents meeting support

Vantagens

Splashtop is easy to use, performs very well, and is priced better than its competition with more features and great technical support when needed

Desvantagens

None. I highly endorse splashtop to others looking for an excellent remote access tool

Hello John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. It's great to know that you appreciate the ease of use, high performance, and competitive pricing with added features. Our team works hard to provide top-notch technical support, and we're delighted to hear that it has been helpful for you. It's especially rewarding to hear that you have encountered no cons with Splashtop and that you highly endorse it to others. Thank you for choosing Splashtop for your remote access needs, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations. If you ever have any further comments or questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Ramy
Ramy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great remote software

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Great software that helped us improve our service and support quality.
Easy for customers and techs...

Great software that helped us improve our service and support quality.
Easy for customers and techs to use

Vantagens

Very east to install and lunch.
Fast connection with no delay.
Full control on device.
Chat box with customer.
Join session with code.
Access mobile devices as well.

Desvantagens

Chat history disappear after restart.
It doesnt reconnect automatically after restart.
Admin console can be upgraded to include more reports

Steve
  • Setor: Artes cênicas

This is the best Remote Desktop software

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

It has been excellent. Support is great and they have never tried to sell me more than I need

Very easy to use
Easy to configure
Great support
Works on every PC I have and iPhones!
I use this every single day
Excellent value

Desvantagens

Can only access one remote PC at a time
Wish there were a bit more customizations
Need to be able to remove their icons (mouse, etc)

GoTo Meeting

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

They went from free to an extremely high cost with no improvements

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

Price and ease of use and functionality

Hi Steve

Thank you so much for the review and rating. We've been dedicating to deliver the best value remote access and support solutions to our customers.

Unlike other service providers, our pricing remains the same for customers and allows them to stay with their chosen package without unannounced price raises.

With Splashtop, each user can access more than one computer at a time, in fact up to 10.
And the Splashtop agent Streamer tray icon can also be hidden. In addition to that the Streamer can also be installed silently.

Feel free to contact our support team so we can assist you regarding the above.

Thanks again for choosing Splashtop!

Regards,
Antonia Wang
Splashtop Customer Success team

Linda
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Excellent Way to Access Your Computer Remotely

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

Splashtop gives me the freedom to work remotely. The platform makes you feel like you're sitting at the computer you're accessing remotely. I love it!

Vantagens

I am very grateful that one of my clients introduced me to Splashtop. The platform allowed me to access his computer remotely and it worked very well. I had been using another platform for my own computers in my office. When that platform stopped providing free access, I started researching other platforms. Many had ridiculously high prices that were too high for my little business. I was pleasantly surprised at the price when I researched Splashtop. Thanks to them, I now have all the accessibility I need at a reasonable price.

Desvantagens

At first I couldn't find out how to log someone out if they had forgotten to log off when they were done. After some searching and clicking around, I found the disconnect option. It would be nice if that was a little easier to find. Other than that, I have no other complaints.

GoTo Meeting

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

TeamViewer no longer offered to the free option to me. Their pricing was not affordable for my small business.

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

The pricing for Splashtop was reasonable and affordable for my small business needs.
Mark

Splashtop for the win!

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

Very positive experience. I use it very frequently and rely on it for my business. Never needed tech support but business support has been excellent.

Vantagens

Splashtop Business aka Splashtop SOS does exactly what it says it will. Supported our entire community during lockdown and enabled free licenses. So easy to get users to sos.spalshtop.com with an autodownload and no install, just run it (unless you're a Mac user but thats Macs over zealous, hard to fathom security locks).

Desvantagens

does lack the ability to get a transcript which would be useful, unless I missed it somehere in the UI.

AnyDesk

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

Teamviewer I deemed to have unfair contract terms and lacked any care for clients when I requested help. Point blank refused.

It just works.
Mike

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Solid Remote Support Tool

Avaliado em 02/06/2023

Vantagens

Splashtop's ability to quickly launch without hidden installers makes this tool a great asset for remote support. The ability to manage and trigger sessions with a standalone application vs being forced to run within a web portal makes it great to run independently of web sessions.

Desvantagens

Linux support is still not at the capacity of some competitors. Would love to get CLI ability for Linux hosts.Would like to be able to join/transfer/takeover a session from another support technician even if not under the same account without having to restart a new session.

Hello Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be a solid asset for remote support. We understand your feedback on Linux support and CLI ability, and we appreciate your input as we continuously strive to enhance our features. We hope to continue meeting your expectations and appreciate your trust in Splashtop for your remote support needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Todd

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent and appropriately priced alternative to the overpriced competing products

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

I started using it since Splashtop was included with my Atera MSP solution and was amazed by the quality of the product and connections. It made sense to dump my much more expensive subscription Teamviewer product for Splashtop SOS. It does everything I need without breaking the bank. Some of my colleague's have been on Splashtop for years and love it too.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and deploy. Has all the features I could possibly need and then some. I've had other competing subscription products that just kept increasing in cost. Splashtop I think is perfectly priced and excellent quality. Having the ability to view and remote assist a mobile phone user included is a real value add for my clients.

Desvantagens

Ive never really had any major issues while using the product. I wish the on demand SOS download through Splashtop's site could be custom branded instead of having to host and deploy a branded SOS on my own. Other than that can't think of anything else to gripe on. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Ryan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

Vantagens

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

Desvantagens

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Jake

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product, easy to configure and deploy.

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

Splashtop Business Access has worked flawlessly for me and I am very happy with the purchase.

Vantagens

I like the ability to customize and configure a deployment pack and either use a usb or link to deploy. I have not been disconnected or froze at all and there is no delay when using mouse/keyboard. I also like the resolution when connecting and ability to switch the remote monitors as needed.

Desvantagens

The only (minor) thing I don't like is that when using a new computer to remote from is that an email is sent to add the device to the allowed list. It would be simpler to have a way to verify by simply sending a code to my phone asking for permission.

Zoho Desk e GoTo Meeting

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

Random disconnects, mouse/keyboard delays and freezing.

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

I really liked Splashtop during the trial and pricing.
Steven
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Excellent User Experience!

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

I'm able to work remotely with no loss of productivity and also able to provide support to other users who do not know how to solve computer issues themselves.

Vantagens

I was particularly impressed with the sound transfer features of the software. I selected my desired sound settings on setup of the program, rather than having to select it with each session. There was no delay or latency and the full screen function makes it appear that I am sitting at my office computer. The cost was low and the value very high, especially when compared to other similar software, some of which costs 10 times as much.

Desvantagens

Two different software programs, a streamer and a business program, must be loaded. It would be nice to only have to load one program, but this was not that much of a hassle.

LogMeIn Pro

Razões para escolher o Splashtop

The prior program was slow and the sound transfer feature was very weak and had to be enabled with each session. When it was enabled, it caused degrading graphics.

RemotePC

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

Logmein was very expensive and the quality was not one bit better than Spashtop.
McKay
McKay
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Awesome tool for a great price - SOOO much better than Teamviewer

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

It works great. I used Teamviewer in the past and Teamviewer made you put in codes everytime you wanted to use it and weird stuff like that. Didn't seem like it was meant for long-term access to certain computers.

Vantagens

Splashtop is really easy to use once you get it set up. I also like that it was the "wake" feature which is a lifesaver. I use it to remotely access client's computers if I need to do something for them under their network. It's quite easy to use and I can have it setup to easily select the computer I need to log into.

Desvantagens

Even with the wake feature, it doesn't always work (probably due to the computer not being connected to the internet etc.) but it's much better than alternatives. Really it does everything it is supposed to do so I don't have any other complaints.

Dan
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This is everything I need in a remote assistance application.

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Support has been phenomenal. I talk and they listen. They even implemented a suggestion I had which made Splashtop a more competitive product and it has eliminated the last of my frustrations with the product. They really do listen and the response time is reasonably short. I'd like to tell you about the response time when I have a real problem but I have never had any.

Vantagens

I can drag and drop files from my desktop to the client's; It is easy for the client to install and use, the client's agent is quite small; Video update time is subjectively short; I frequently do not remember there is a short lag between what happens on the client's computer and when I see the change on my screen. I can see the client's mouse pointer on my screen. This makes it so much easier for the client to explain to me what is happening on their computer. (It is an option, you have to select it.) I can arrange an unattended connection to the client's computer. Some of my clients prefer this.

Desvantagens

My version has a limited number of unattended connections. I don't need an unlimited supply but I do need more than 10.

Damien
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

An excellent alternative to the big names

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Its been a solid program from the beginning. I did try out the virus protection for a while but I cancelled it due to it being too limited. I did stick with BitDefender but with my own gravityzone account.

Vantagens

I think the overall speed of the program is its best feature. Once you have the Splashtop client installed on the remove machine, connecting and working on a remote computer is quick. I've never had a connection drop and I am able to do everything i need to do.

Desvantagens

The updates get a annoying. Its not that there are too many but I don't like when programs check for updates when starting the program. Id rather a visual prompt on the interface to let me know an update is available and I can then download and install at a more convenient time.

Hello Damien,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be an excellent alternative to the more prominent options in the remote desktop space. We appreciate your positive feedback on the program's speed, reliability, and seamless remote connection capabilities. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. If you ever have further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to continually enhancing your experience with Splashtop.

Nelso
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great platform at a great price.

Avaliado em 27/07/2023

It is an invaluable tool for my small business. It's easy to use. Simple to navigate. Doesn't have tons of bells and whistles that I wouldn't use but have to pay for, so the value is wonderful for us.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Responsive. I can install on multiple devices without having to pay for each device. We access remotely rarely, but this allows access when there are files not on the one drive and we can move it there remotely. Also allows me to see what my business partner is seeing on their screen during meetings and to also walk through technical things he doesn't understand to work.

Desvantagens

When I do have trouble connecting, the trouble shooting tips aren't very helpful.

Hello Nelso,
Thank you for your glowing review of Splashtop. We're delighted to provide a straightforward solution that meets your needs without unnecessary bells and whistles. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has proven to be a valuable asset for your small business, offering ease of use, responsiveness, and the flexibility to install across multiple devices without excessive costs. However, we regret any inconvenience you've experienced with connecting, and we're committed to improving our troubleshooting resources to better assist you in the future. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to continuously enhance the Splashtop experience for all our users. If you ever encounter any further issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Christopher
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

It is a great product that I highly recommend

It is a great product that I highly recommend

Vantagens

I use splashtop to remote in to my work computer when i am traveling or need to work from home. Splashtop make it really easy to select and view one of the fours screen my work computer has. With splashtop I can easily keep getting my work done.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything that I didn't like

Cost

Razões para mudar para o Splashtop

Splashtop was cheaper with more features.

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. It's great to know that Splashtop's user-friendly interface has allowed you to effortlessly select and view the multiple screens on your work computer. We appreciate your feedback on not finding any drawbacks, and we're pleased to be a cost-effective choice compared to other providers. We're committed to providing a reliable and feature-rich solution, and we're thrilled that you highly recommend Splashtop as a great product for remote access. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Lorinda
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

Reliable

It was easy to set up and I have never had any issues

It was easy to set up and I have never had any issues

Vantagens

The prior program I was using continually "froze" up my computer and I would have to go in and terminate the process. I have never had an issue with Splashtop. I have loaded Splashtop onto my home desklop, my laptop and my Chromebook all with ease and functuality. I can work anywhere in the world and access my work desktop or a POS terminal in our business.

Desvantagens

Everything works for my needs and I can connect from anywhere in the world

Hello Lorinda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. It's great to know that Splashtop's ease of setup and functionality have allowed you to work from anywhere in the world without encountering the freezing issues you previously faced with other providers. We appreciate your trust in Splashtop and are committed to maintaining the high standards that have made your remote work experience so smooth. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Rudy
  • Setor: Maquinário

Awesome and cost effective

Avaliado em 28/07/2023

Remote access to all my pc’s from anywhere I am

Remote access to all my pc’s from anywhere I am

Vantagens

Ease of use and connectivity is always dead on

Desvantagens

Everything was flawless from the Beginning on

Hello Rudy,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Splashtop. We're glad to provide you with flawless remote access to all your PCs from anywhere you are, making your workflow more efficient. Our team works diligently to ensure that Splashtop offers seamless ease of use and reliable connectivity, so it's fantastic to know that you've found these aspects to be consistently reliable. Should you have any further feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.