Avaliações do Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop Business Access

Remote access solution for professionals and teams

4.7/5 (125 avaliações)
Mike B.

Clean and Easy

Avaliado em 02/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use it for tech support of all our computers inside or outside my network. Great for those road warriors that are gone all week.

Vantagens

Can remote into existing computers from a list it gives you at will using the small client software or buy the SOS module and have the user go to a website, give you a number, and you remote into any computer. You can setup different admins to see a different list of computer to remote into. Once you setup the credentials you can remote in easily at will.

Desvantagens

When doing a file transfer sometimes you closes the connection. They have been working on this and may have it fixed by now.

David B.
Traduzir com Google

This software saved my business

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Most of the support tasks that I perform now are with Splashtop Business Access, and physical visits to clients are now rare. Much of the work is after hours when businesses are closed, so it works very well for me.

Vantagens

The one thing that had me committed was the low cost after the massive price increases I was experiencing from Logmein. Splashtop has improved in performance, reliability and feature-set considerably over the several years I've been using it, and I cannot praise it more highly. The company also listen carefully to their users and have fixed minor issues along the way. All versions of Windows from XP upwards are supported, including servers.

Desvantagens

There are very few cons. Very old PCs with poor graphics capability maybe rather slow, but there is an add-on driver that helps. Thankfully these issues are very rare, and those machines should have been upgraded anyway. Full Dual Monitor support is an additional paid option, but I can live without that.

Ryan N.
Traduzir com Google

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

Vantagens

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

Desvantagens

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Chris B.
Traduzir com Google

I have been using Splashtop for some time now and have had very few issues with it overall.

Avaliado em 05/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am able to start my day from home in order to get my crew working sooner with what they need whether I am there or not and I can do it from anywhere which gives me more flexibility as a business owner.

Vantagens

I do cad work and thought it was better than LogMe In Pro which I had used for several years, but the file transfer function is very useful as I work from home at times and need that ability when programming or modifying various programs at times. I also do a good bit of estimating and that also requires the ability to transfer files or even log in to Quickbooks to send the quotation. It serves my needs very well. The support team is superior and I had a very good response from them recently when it was determined that it was my pc causing the issue so a clean install was all it took to put me back to where I was originally. All of these types of software apps can have quirky issues that can be a problem at times but I find that Splashtop really works well with very few minor issues. It gives you a lot of options on how to use it as well and that is always good in varying environments or situations.

Desvantagens

There is very little to complain about and as I said previously, I think any issues that I have experienced were due to an install that maybe didn't go well but how would you ever know until you ask the support team and once I did the problem was fixed! I really like that so no cons to report here!

Gary D.

Great Product

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software boots up very quickly, makes quick connections with remote computers and makes remote access a breeze.

Vantagens

Splashtop is fast, allows using any printer on your local computer and is inexpensive.

Desvantagens

When copying a new set of files from a remote computer, I've had to occasionally rename the existing files in order to have an error free transfer. This has mostly happened when attempting to overwrite Quick Books files, but either renaming the existing files or deleting them solves the problem.

Roger M.
Traduzir com Google

Great remote support software for reasonable cost.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Splashtop saves me countless trips to customer sites and I am also able to support long distance customers which extends my company's market reach.

Vantagens

Light on resources. Can customize deployment packages for the customer to download themselves via a link.

Desvantagens

I haven't seen the feature of being able to boot into Safe Mode and control the desktop yet.

Julie L.

Help your business grow with Splashtop Business Access

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The company is wonderful. The tech support is quick and effective and they don't stop until they get your problem solved as well as have great follow up after the fact. The price is affordable and the downloads quick.

Vantagens

We love the ease of setup for both us and our customers. When a new client comes on board, we simply send them the link, and in no time we are securely connected to their device.

Desvantagens

That there is difficulty transferring very large files such as their QB desktop back up file

Ryan T.

A Splashtop Review.

Avaliado em 20/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Splashtop Business Access, overall, is great for projects involving file transfer and remote support. The program really has the upper hand in terms of lower cost and ease of use when it comes to security. Splashtop uses two separate applications - a server, which is installed on the machine you want to log in to, and also a viewer, installed on machines that you want to view from. The software provides an overall productive experience in that the separate application method assists in utilizing remote access software to run other employees computers who are working remotely in terms of technical support or demonstrations.

Vantagens

Splashtop sessions encrypted at 256-bit and includes many features that can be accessible while working remotely: speedy file transfer, and sleekly designed chat window, and community clipboards. Splashtop is also compatible with mobile devices. I like that employees can restart the remote machine in safe mode on one machine while working on or trouble-shooting an issue on another employee's computer. For your money, the basic remote access functionality is top notch.

Desvantagens

A drawback of Splashtop might be the idea that separating the viewer application and the server application may be confusing because one cannot restart the remote machine from the viewer's toolbar. You must return to the server application and choose options that direct you to a dialogue box. You then have to manually select the reboot process in safe mode.

Lance A.

Leader of the pack

Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Through the various subscription options, I can be the superhero I need to be without using proximity as an excuse/crutch. With Splashtop, I can investigate and resolve most any problem using an Internet connected device. Whether I'm in the office, at home or out of reach, all I need is the Internet and I'm my company's biggest and best problem solver.

Vantagens

Everything...and I mean it. Splashtop is lightweight, easy to deploy, has tons of features/options, etc. All the features a small business can/will actually use and at a price-point that isn't considered abusive.

Desvantagens

The key word being "did", I was one of the very first to try something not named LMI. At that time, Splashtop was rudimentary and lacked a tremendous amount of functionality. But that's all in the past now. I still use LMI and TeamViewer in various capacities and for different reasons (not by choice), but my go-to is (and has been for 3 years now) SPLASHTOP. For the form, feature and function, there's nothing in the pay-for space that even comes close, period.

Jonathan A.

Great remote software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using this solution for probably 6 or more years. I love the fact that it supports all platforms. I use it on my iPad on a regular basis.

Vantagens

Significantly less expensive than Logmein and some of the other remote access tools. Has all of the same features as some of the more expensive solutions.

Desvantagens

Multi screen support is not available in the Business Access Solo.

Cara D.
Traduzir com Google

Quick access and easy to use

Avaliado em 05/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With a small management team, we use Splashtop to work from home regularly. During Shareholder lunch meetings we are able to access real time data simply and quickly. Splashtop is amazing for our company.

Vantagens

Whether I'm away from my desk for 10 minutes or for a vacation I can easily login to our network and get work done. The connectivity is excellent as is the accessibility.

Desvantagens

It is a little more difficult to navigate on a phone than a tablet or computer but still much easier than the previous provider we used.

Yasmin W.

Outstanding Software!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In comparison, it is the best remote access for business to most out there.

The ease of use!
You don't have to be a savvy tech person to use this software.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of.
Any problems I have, I can figure out within minutes.

Arthur D.

Replacement Software

Vantagens

The price is what initially attracted me, but then features, ease of use and other items attracted me.

I was looking for a replacement of my "computer to computer" software that I had been using for about 8 years, but had increased pricing by about 700% this year. I found Splashtop through a search engine and it was less than what I had been paying for the previous with more features than I previously had.

I do quite a bit of work from home and, quite frankly, Splashtop is better than the previous software for the features I needed.

Desvantagens

So far I can't complain about anything. I had a security question before I set Splashtop up, but a quick call to customer support answered my question (which I could have found the answer to if I had taken the time to read the manuals in the first place.

Rory T.
Traduzir com Google

Great product, great value!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a programmer working remotely, I use this product daily. My personal internet speed is slow but I've never had a problem with connecting, transferring files or working remotely. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for remote access.

Vantagens

1. Great value compared to comparable products.
2. Easy to install
3. Easy to use
4. Fast, even on slow connections
5. File transfers work great
6. Never have a problem hanging.

Desvantagens

I've been using this product for a year and a half and I don't have any negative comments.

Michael B.
Traduzir com Google

Splashtop - Probably the one you should choose!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I remember when many of these programs were free to use. Unfortunately, the need for security and management has changed all that. There were few programs that support remote printing to local printers, and my management needed this feature. Splashtop was always an option on list, but having this feature put it right up there.

The rest of it, once the initial setup has been completed, has been a dream from other free type programs.

You really do get what you pay for.

Vantagens

Splashtop has all the major features I need in a remote access software.
I can connect in, using typical brokered connection remote access.
I can do some basic file transfers.
I can do some basic copy / paste type features.
It also has some nice print features. I can print from my remote computer (that I am controlling from say, my laptop), and have it come out from the printer on my laptop. Now that is a rare feature. Especially in cross platform situations.

The business usermanagement features are nice for us IT guys.

Desvantagens

Splashtop isn't as instantly turn key as some other products.
You have to download the connector, streamer, whatever they want to call it, if you want to remotely control that device. Not the usual client.
The download page may confuse many users as to what item they are looking for.

Jason K.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect software and easy to use

Vantagens

Splashtop Business is easy to use, and it seamlessly allows remote control and operation of a number of computers. Our team uses it on a daily basis to have desktop control as well as to transfer files. It is lower cost than other leading similar software, and the support is excellent.

Desvantagens

I wish there were a way to easily log in to the file structure and transfer files without having to open the full desktop control.

Avaliador Verificado

Great for Remote Access Support

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/09/2018

Vantagens

We love the ease of use for this product. We can easily find our user computers as it allows us to separate them into searchable groups. Additionally, we set this up to be deployed via Group Policy, which made the installation process for our end users seamless. Also, we love that when the remote session is over, it automatically locks the user's computer for added security (in the chance they have stepped away from their desk while we are working on it). It truly does facilitate remote access. I highly recommend it!

Desvantagens

The only con is that the installation process was a bit more involved for our Mac users. It did not allow us to have a silent deployment for these devices, which caused our technicians to have to take time to install it locally. Although the product is great, this slowed us down significantly while trying to deploy this across 500 Mac Users.

Resposta do Splashtop

Thanks for reviewing.

Script-based deployment is possible for Macs, depending on the tools at your disposal. This support article (https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/212725183-Command-line-parameters-to-silently-install-your-deployable-Splashtop-streamer) details script-based deployment for both Windows and Mac.

The article has a download link for the Mac deployment script. Our customers have used Munki, Casper/JAMF, or similar to make the deployment happen. Note the comment about Soundflower/Munki.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact our Support team at https://www.splashtop.com/support.

Debbie S.

Help for a One-Woman Business

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software allows me to connect with my clients remotely. It is easy for them to install and understand and I can then see what issues they are having. I've been able to help clients that I would normally have not been able to travel to. I also use it when I travel. I can connect back to my desktop to check my mail in real time or use a piece of software that I don't necessarily want to bring with me. I can use more demanding software on my desktop and there's not much lag. Splashtop has saved me money and, more importantly, my time.

Vantagens

Quick remote connections. Easy for clients to use. Easy for me to remote to desktop securely when traveling.

Desvantagens

I have a couple of clients in remote areas that rely on their phone connections. I usually have issues trying to connect and frequently lose the connection or it freezes.

Lita P.
Traduzir com Google

Great value for your money.

Awesome!

Vantagens

Splashtop is so much more economical than GoToMyPC. I had used it for years but the value of Splashtop is hands down the best. I support 15+ clients on a daily basis and love it.

Desvantagens

The only thing that is annoying is the printing but hopefully they will get that where it is quicker soon.

Jonathan G.
Traduzir com Google

Using Splashtop for a year now, looking to replace overpriced LogMeIn. I'm very happy with it.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Splashtop is a secure and reliable remote access program that I use to access multiple client computers for support and maintenance. It's very fairly priced, allows for multiple computers and does everything you'd want a remote access program to do including multiple screens and file transfers. I'm extremely pleased and my clients are, as well.

Vantagens

I'm an IT consultant and have been slowly replacing LogMeIn and GoToMyPC for all my clients and installing Splashtop instead. It works very well and covers all the bases that I and they need. I've been using it for about a year and it appears to be stable and reliable. They are delighted by it's ease of use and especially it's great pricing for multiple PC's. It's REALLY a bargain and we're all extremely pleased. Pricing is an important feature because most of my clients actually log in remotely quite sparingly and to have to pay the outrageous prices that competing products demand is outrageous. I highly recommend it to anyone needing remote access to their computers !!! Thank you, Splashtop !!!

Desvantagens

Well, one small con was that it did take a bit of a learning curve to learn how to correctly set it up although it's not really that hard. I just poked around a bit until I got the hang of all the options and I was good to go.

Sara C.

Amazing Price for a Great Product

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Splashtop at least once a week, and sometimes more often than that. I use it to access the company's computer from home, primarily so I can use Quickbooks Desktop to run payroll or view financial reports. I also use it to work on spreadsheets and documents. I love that I can easily copy or transfer files between devices while I work. I also really like that I can print to a local printer or the remote printer.

Vantagens

Splashtop is extremely easy to use, and the view quality is really good. I have used other remote access products with much worse viewability...and they were more expensive. Splashtop is really quick and easy to launch from the app I installed on my home computer. It is much less cumbersome than other products I have used.

Desvantagens

I haven't run into anything that I dislike about the software.

Ty G.

Easy remote assistance

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very happy with yearly purchase.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and use. Quick connection and very reliable.

nothing I've found out yet

Malcolm T.
Traduzir com Google

Good value, good product and good customer service

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

By switching from Logmein to Splashtop, i have reduced costs considerably. Logmein did not give an option to show the two monitors of my desktop side by side on one screen, to make dragging easy.

Vantagens

Splashtop enables quick access to my desktop when working remotely on a laptop. It has been easy to contact helpful customer service. Splashtop is excellent value compared to Logmein used previously. My desktop has two monitors and Splashtop gives the option of switching between the monitors or showing both side by side on one screen.

Desvantagens

I have not yet found any downsides to using Splashtop.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Splashtop Business has been a reliable, cost-effective solution for me.

Avaliado em 24/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Remote access features and performance meet my needs at reasonable cost.

Vantagens

High quality remote access, including sound and access to multiple monitors, and apps.
Licensing model is perfect for my needs.
Technical support is very responsive to finding solutions and implementing requested features.
Focused on remote access, not unnecessary feature bloat.

Desvantagens

Early versions were behind in some features, but has caught up with the most important.
Yearly licensing.
Access by client app only.

Arlene Y.

Highly recommend

Excellent service !!

Vantagens

The speed, ease of use from laptop or smart phone but most of all.. pricing is competitive. I’ve used logmein and few others. But hands down what swayed me was pricing

Desvantagens

There are no dislikes, I like everything about the service