88 avaliações

CommentSold

Social commerce & customer engagement solution for retailers

4,9 /5 (88 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
88 avaliações
Brianna S.

CommentSold

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

Desvantagens

There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

Deidra G.

Great for Small business

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 12/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love CommentSold for my small boutique and I believe my customers love the easy layout

Vantagens

Super easy to upload all your inventory and so easy to manage the content

Desvantagens

Haven't really had any issues, thank goodness but I'm sure the support team would fix it

Resposta do CommentSold

Awwwwww. Thank you, Deidra! We are blushing!

Leslie M.

We tried CommentSOLD

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.

Vantagens

CS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.

Desvantagens

We experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was told they are working on this. Last, the comments must be exactly as entered into the system. If a customer does no comment exactly as it is, then the system will not accept the comment which was very frustrating to some of my people. When using the software for single item posts, we felt that it actually lowered our average online order amount because customers weren't looking around online but just checking out their invoice for that one item which they claimed. With the amount of money it costs per month to use this system, we just couldn't overcome these obstacles.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Spring H.

Easy.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s been an interical part of our business and it’s success. They’re have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.

Vantagens

It’s super easy. They continue to update. It’s changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It’s like having 5 people work for you without the cost.

Desvantagens

Wish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.

Alyssa M.

Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

Vantagens

I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

Desvantagens

I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Allyson S.

Life Changing

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

Vantagens

The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

Desvantagens

It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Liam W.
Traduzido para o Português

The best social media sales tool

Avaliado em 13/04/2019

Vantagens

The customer support team at commentsold are golden, and their platform has genuinely revolutionised the way we handle sales via social media.

Desvantagens

I wish it would save some of my preferences via cookies or something; for example sorting by most recent is something I have to do whenever i login. Not a big issue though.

Allison griffin M.
Setor: Manutenção predial
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Excellent!

Avaliado em 29/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If I have questions I get an answer almost immediately! I don’t know what I ever did without Commentsold!

Vantagens

I switched to Commentsold about six months ago and I don’t know why I didn’t do it before then. Excellent customer service, reliable service and full time support!

Desvantagens

I have not found anything that they don’t provide!

Catherine O.
Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

Unique! Less work!

Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a nice way to let everyone know who got what items so their isnt anymore fighting. It also has a waitlist incase an item sells out I can easily order more to cover waitlist items if I didnt get enough the first time. I also dont have to be the bad guy when everyone is fighting over who bought what or if I invoiced already. The spftware does all that itself.

Vantagens

It took a lot of the work out of going through all comments to see what sold or who commented first on lives or overselling items. It eliminated all of that mess for us.

Desvantagens

It took a long time to input all the items in the system but once we did it was a life changer. Inputting them was easy just took forever with over 800 pieces of jewelry.

CommentSold Review

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

CommentSold has many great features, an intuitive interface and very helpful customer service. A great software when you have an online store.

Vantagens

CommentSold has been really helpful with our online store. It takes care of invoices and managing orders and does so very efficiently. It also tracks and updates our inventory which I previously had to do manually, so it's been saving me quite a bit of time.

Desvantagens

This is a great software and I really don't have anything negative to say; the only feature I wish could be changed is the order of products, which currently goes from oldest to newest.

Lindsey M.
Setor: Artes e artesanato
Traduzido para o Português

Best Investment for My Facebook Live Sales!

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

CommentSold saves me on average 8-10 hours of work in invoicing customers. After a live sale I used to have to sit down and after sorting a spreadsheet, I would manually invoice each and every customer. This also led to me having to spend a whole day "correcting" draft orders in Shopify for people who wanted to delete, add, or change an order. With CommentSold, the customer is in control of his/her cart and I am just a bystander. I add coupons to customers as needed, but it takes no time to do that. It has also managed to free up me having to have a comment recorder who tracks what everyone claims. Making everyone's life less stressful: customers, myself, and my hubby.

I have also been able, through CommentSold's extensive logging system, finally gotten Shopify to find and fix a bug on my website. After two years of them not believing that the bug existed, I have shown them using CommentSold's inventory logs.

The support team has been amazing. The team is AMAZING! I never have to worry if I don't know how to do something, I am just a chat away from a help or a quick search to a 3-4 minute video tutorial.

My customers are also in love with CommentSold as they feel like they have more control over their purchases! And is has SERIOUSLY sped up my FB Live Sales. I used to need 4-5 hours to get through the number of items I have. On my last live, I did more items than I have ever done in just 3 HOURS!

Vantagens

This software has transformed how I do live sales for my customers. No longer am I answering the "I was first on my screen; why didn't I get it?" questions! CommentSold tracks the customers comments on the Facebook server, so I don't have to worry about it and my customers LOVE it! They don't have to worry about which screen, although they joke they need faster computers and faster internet!

CommentSold's waitlist feature is invaluable as a production planning tool. I can easily look at the data that shows me which products are the most popular as well as which fabrics I should re-buy. It has taken a ton of guess work out of the "what do I make next?" conversation. Also, it means that if someone doesn't buy something, that I don't have to worry about that abandoned cart! It automatically goes to the next person in line. This also means that my customers are constantly wanting to interact with my page and group to make sure that they don't miss something they love with a simple "sold."

The inventory logs as well as the comment logs have also made it so I have very few disputes. I can screen cap a customer's log and tell them they did claim it, but also let them know they are welcome to delete it from their cart. The forethought and planning that has gone into making this a tool that is easy to use as well as one the is a productive and time saving tool is amazing.

The team at CommentSold is awesome and I have gotten tech support even on a Sunday morning!

Desvantagens

I have very few things I wish they did differently, as I am super impressed the team and the program. However, I wish the trash can for the deletion of items was on the same line as the item name. I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item.

I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer. The mobile site is super fast and amazing for my phone, and generally I just always have it on a tab in my phone's browser, but I would love an app. (Which they say is coming soon!!)

Ashley G.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Game Changer!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about your customer service reps. I feel like I've got a "friend" out there who handles things ASAP once I send a request. The response time is super fast and the CS reps' knowledge is unmatched. Excellent company and very well run.

Vantagens

I began a tiny online shop and was utilizing spreadsheets for inventory, taking orders and managing orders. I then had to use Paypal to invoice, send constant reminders and beg people to pay their invoices. CommentSold changed ALL of that!! I was spending an average of 4 hours every day/night on invoicing and followups. CS took that chore away completely! I love the fact I can track accurate inventory and update as needed so I don't oversell any item. I couldn't manage my business, which has grown tremendously, without it! And my accountant loves that he can log in and pull reports for tax purposes. An all-arond win/win for everyone!

Desvantagens

Currently, the only issue I have is that every time I log in and pull up Products, its in reverse order. oldest product posted. I have to manually change it to sort by SKU and then re-sort to newest first.

Traduzido para o Português

Fun and unique way to turn socials into sales

Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, it does the basics very well and the gamification feature is a great tool. However, there is definitely room for improvement and innovation as mentioned above. On the otherhand, if your only goal is to integrate socials with sales, and make it a seamless experience, than CommentSold does this well.

Vantagens

I love how Commentsold helps to convert social interactions into sales by seamlessly integrating sales channel with social channel (facebook and instagram). The system cleverly combines CRM and sales and makes it easier for customers to make a quick purchase. This also increases impulse purchases and this is further reinforced with a countdown timer in cart. In addition, the gamification feature is awesome. This makes it a fun and rewarding experience that produces positive psychological reinforcement. This also encourages return customers, especially if they are good at the games.

Desvantagens

Aside from the gamification feature, it is a pretty straightforward system that helps to streamline and facilitate social interaction with sales. It does this well and it may save a little time from both the buyer and seller perspective. However, I wish there were more options that added value and make it more innovative. For example, allowing group purchases where if a certain amount of people commit to an item, the price is reduced even further (a.k.a. crowd buying like what MassGenie does). Social media is the best place for that to be utilized.

Chelsey M.
Traduzido para o Português

Couldn’t run our business without it

Avaliado em 29/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Commentsold automates so much of our business, so that we can spend time marketing and taking care of our customers. It also allows us to not have to manage/respond to every single comment. We have a website included in our monthly package that is seamlessly integrated to our customer shopping account and backend. We have coupon features, shipping features, app features, constant bug fixes and updates. Their customer service is AMAZING! We have a live chat available with crazy fast responses. We have access to customer service reps by simply scheduling a call. They are LITERALLY worth so much more than we pay monthly. We could NOT run our retail business without them. Simple as that.

Vantagens

The seamless function between customers commenting sold on Facebook, being led to their account page, checking out, and the order appearing on our end. Fully detailed, paid for, and ready to be shipped.

Desvantagens

Zero complaints - they are on top of bugs and updates before we even realize we need something changed. They also keep us updated on Facebook changes before the population knows anything has changed. Amazing.

Kyle D.

Comment Sold is the BOMB.COM

Avaliado em 02/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall we love CS. It gets better every day and I can't wait to see what the next year holds and what kind of features that CS develops. Keep up the good work!

Vantagens

Commentsold has allowed us to automate daily task, and continues to evolve. I think that is the neatest part of being apart of the CS family is that the platform is changing all of the time. The CS we have today is completely different than a year ago when we signed on.

Desvantagens

Because the platform is ever evolving sometimes small details can get missed or features get released that are glitchy. I understand the nature of it is to release the features and then continue to adapt them and change them so learning to understand that sometimes things break has been my least favorite part but a very small part. As a whole I would still rate CS as A+!

Lorie beth T.

Changed My Business & My Life

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!

Vantagens

It is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.

Desvantagens

No reward program but it is currently being worked on.

Erin H.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love that they are constantly working to improve the software and make it better. They take all customer suggestions and review and implement them if possible. They care about how the users feel about the software and the customer service is quick and direct.

Vantagens

This makes it extremely easy to process a lot of orders quickly. We used PayPal before this and it was very time consuming and difficult to manage. This way allows items to flow easily to next in line if not paid in a certain amount of time and we never have to touch the transaction until it’s completed.

Desvantagens

Paying 6% per transaction is high. I do wish the fee removed from each sale was less.

Jacklyn A.
Setor: Atacadistas

Comment Sold

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Comment Sold has been a huge improvement to our Facebook Group. People have been really responsive and enjoy checking out themselves (without having the lag of us sending the invoice and then requesting the money). It saves us an incredible amount of time and every one that we have worked with has been so helpful!

Vantagens

I love that this removes the need for hand invoicing. This frees up time for us to post more, engage with customers, and provide better customer service. I also enjoy the time sensitive carts! This allows us to free up inventory to other customers if someone changes their mind/allows us to process orders faster by skipping the PayPal request.

Desvantagens

I don't like that I have to load the inventory into my Comment Sold posts manually. If it could link to my custom platform website that would save us so much time. I would also like to add products for live sales under the same tab as regular posts. I sometimes forget to add them under "live" and then have to manually invoice ~60 orders.

Kelsea M.

I love CS!!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love it! It has boosted our sales tremendously and our customers love it. They've become addicted to ordering and we've become addicted to selling!

Vantagens

The amount of time we are saving. We also like the ease of use for our customers, they think it's simple, easy, and it's fast paced so the urgency to buy is higher than a regular webstore. We're excited to utilize the app in the future as well!

Desvantagens

There are definitely some features that could make CS much more user friendly. BUT I love that you guys actually listen to our wants and needs, and integrate new things every week, so I know it will be even better in the future!

Tammy W.

I love CommentSold

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Definite time saver when selling through Social Media.

Vantagens

Deciding to sign up with CommentSold was the best decision we ever made. It is easy to use and is a time saver for our business. The customer support team is by far the best I have ever worked with.

Desvantagens

I wish the mobile app was an available option for us smaller boutiques that haven't seen the boom in growth like others have.

Whitney D.

Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business

Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!

Vantagens

The ease of use and the customer service!

Desvantagens

There are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!

Rebekah C.

I love Commentsold

Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!

Vantagens

The people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.

Desvantagens

The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Stacie S.

Robot.

Avaliado em 08/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.

Vantagens

It’s like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It’s great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.

Desvantagens

There’s no number to contact direct. I’d love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.

Traduzido para o Português

The only software for comment selling...

Avaliado em 21/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Brandon "Genius Boy" and his team have done an amazing job.

Vantagens

Saves hundreds of hours weekly. We could not sell as much as we do without this software. It would be impossible to keep track manually of everything.

Desvantagens

There is a huge list of great features that are going to be added. I want them all NOW but realize development takes time. It is good to know that they are forward thinking and their roadmap is well thought out. Every week they release new features.

Katherine H.
Traduzido para o Português

Comment Sold Personal Life Saver!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Comment Sold has saved me at least 20 hours of invoicing time weekly! Our customers love the App.

Vantagens

The updates are numerous each week and they really listen to feedback!

Desvantagens

App pushes sometimes can't be chosen when linking products after posting to facebook. Sometimes I don't want an app push.