Avaliações do Fleetsmith

Fleetsmith

Cloud-based mobile device management solution for SMEs

4.8/5 (14 avaliações)
Jamie C.
Traduzir com Google

Solid product, fast support and oozes quality.

Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to take a process that was painful, cumbersome and time-consuming and reduce it to something simple, fast and joyful.

The lack of a lengthy sales cycle was very refreshing. Being able to land on the homepage, click a few buttons and be up and running in less than five minutes was delightful.

Vantagens

It makes managing fleets of machines with a directory of users from Gsuite and flawlessly handles assignment of machines with Apples DEP product and removes 80-90% of the headache of managing a fleet of macs.

The UI is dreamy and is joyful to use due to the large (and ever-expanding) list of software and configuration options.

Desvantagens

The one thing that lacks is support for Apples Volume Purchasing Program. It may be one thing, but it is a big thing.

The app store is central to Mac OS and not being able to make use of VPP is the one part of Fleetsmith that removes joy.

Dave V.

Simple to use, automated MDM + App management for the modern IT team

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, the experience has been great! We've cut down onboarding times and have freed up our IT team members to focus on more pressing issues, longer term projects, etc.

Vantagens

The learning curve and ease of implementation. I literally setup in less than 30 minutes!

Desvantagens

There are some feature sets that are lacking which can be found in most other competitors.

Leslie L.

Fleetsmith - Great MDM Option

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Fleetsmith has been great to work with. Product support is responsive and friendly. Fleetsmith is also easy to implement and set up. I would recommend Fleetsmith for small to mid sized businesses as an MDM solution.

Vantagens

I really love Fleetsmith's UI and ease of use. No training is required to figure out how Fleetsmith works.

Desvantagens

I wish Fleetsmith had kernel extension whitelisting. This would make it possible to silently deploy custom software such as anti-viruses.

7.0/10
Neal V.
Traduzir com Google

Great up and coming product

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Solves the problem of managing assets + keeping endpoints up to date with latest patches for smaller organizations without the overhead of maintaining a more complex solution.

- ease of use
- unintrusive for end users
- up to date with latest patches

- lacks some customizability
- not enough self service software installs available for end users

Brittany binna Y.

Easy solution to bootstrap your IT and MDM

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fleetsmith makes managing large number of devices easy and foolproof even when the organization is too small for an official IT owner.

Vantagens

We've been able to harness MDM and smoother onboarding with very little resource thanks to Fleetsmith. It's easy and very intuitive for any team member. Very light weight and functional.

Desvantagens

It does not allow for remote wipe unless the computer is connected to online. I have also heard that when we have a robust security and IT process, we may have to move onto a more robust system.

Richard V.

Fleetsmith for Me

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fleetsmith has accomplished a quality solution with its central OSX device management solution.

Vantagens

The ease of completing tasks such as archiving, reports and application integration make Fleetsmith fun to use. The solution is stable and free of any annoying lag or sync issues. The dashboard keeps me up to date with informative and useful data.

Desvantagens

The inability to view installed applications per device. Not able to audit users & groups within each device.

7.0/10

Best MDM for Mac

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

-Integration of Gsuite with Fleetsmith
-Simple deployment, can get MDM certificate and whole account up and running within 30 mins
-Get you SOC 2 compliant
-Dashboard, new and really easy to see major areas of concern
-Easy to use even for non-IT staff
-Fantastic support team when we need assistance or would like to see upgrades and enhancements
-Top notch security

Desvantagens

-New platform, so still features missing like custom apps
-Would really like to have windows compatibility so I don't need 2 separate MDMs

Resposta do Fleetsmith

Thanks for the review! We definitely hear you about new features, should have some exciting announcements on that front soon.

Lukas K.

Fastest implementation ever

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We really care about security at company and this tool helps us to manage our macs. We are always in control of patch management.

Vantagens

That if I have gsuite I can use the product straight away. I don't need to go throw sale persons and long response from the distributor. Great fit for startups.

Desvantagens

Lack of functions we have a lot of suggestion to a product that we want to see in future

Alain M.

Great, but maybe oversimplified

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

The UI is good and getting started is really easy. Having lots of integrations is really nice too.

Desvantagens

Sometimes things are so simplified that I can't do what I want to do. For example, the Malwarebytes integration is SO simple that I have no idea if it's actually doing anything or working as anticipated.

Also for things like forcing Mac software updates, I mandate a change by X date, then the date rolls by and the fleet hasn't updated and now it says it will update by X date + 3 days.

Maxim B.

Fleetsmith works great

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

It works, and works very smoothly. Everything that Fleetsmith does, it does without having troubles of any kind - and in a very simple, most obvious way.

Desvantagens

Fleetsmith is fairly expensive. If you have large enough number of endpoints to manage, the competition's offer becomes very attractive.

Dave B.

why don't they upgrade?

This is the first time I've supported a Mac fleet - sure makes it easy

Vantagens

the ease of use in pushing out mandated updates and software

Desvantagens

while I admin the software I use a windows machine (I know) so I can't assign myself a machine - that makes a hit on my overall score

Andrew K.

Great product!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Vantagens

If you ever tried finding MDM software for company computers, you will understand why I love the product so much. Super easy, super effective and completely secure. The price is extremely reasonable as well

Desvantagens

Not a current issue with us at the moment, but does not work with PC's. We only use Mac's in our office, but if I needed to, would not be able to use for PC (from my understanding, may have changed by now)

Traduzir com Google

Made it easy to update my computer

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 02/07/2019

Vantagens

Updates are sent directly to my computer so I can update as needed without having to give my computer in.

Desvantagens

Can feel like an employer has unlimited access to your computer.

Traduzir com Google

Easy and straightfoward to use!

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 14/08/2019

Vantagens

As an end user, it's very easy to see suggested updates to the software that I need to install.
Very easy and strightfoward to use

Desvantagens

Not really a con -might be too simple to use - there aren't many buttons as an end user