11 avaliações

DriveStrike

Data and device protection for businesses of all sizes

5 /5 (11 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Recursos
100% dos usuários recomendam este app
11 avaliações
David M.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Where Did Our Laptops Go?

Avaliado em 26/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are now able to wipe any laptop that is not sent back to us after a mobile employee in another state does not return.

Vantagens

Since about 95% of our laptops are used by mobile users in 6 states we had a hard time tracking them down when the user was no longer with the company. We now have a way to render them useless if we can get them back. We are also using the software as a third piece of software to keep track of our hardware inventory for our accounting office.

Desvantagens

Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

Kao X.
Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

My review of drivestrike

Avaliado em 20/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall experience is great.

Vantagens

Ease of use for the software and great customer service is what makes me like it so much.

Desvantagens

In the dashboard, I wish I could customize how I see the list of computers. For example instead of one big list it would easier to just have 4 list smaller list that are separated by group assignment.

Alejandro C.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Peace of Mind for Anyone Who Wants it

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

DriveStrike is mighty cheap, self-explanatory, and will be my first aid when I finally lose my phone. It's a great app all around!

Vantagens

As a single user, DriveStrike proves the most beneficial on my Pixel 4. The software's remote locate, lock and wipe functions keep me from feeling anxious about the possibility of losing my phone and compromising my contacts, photos, and stored passwords on my Chrome browser.

I ride public transportation often and I fear the day I forget my phone—or my wallet—on the seat. For $1.50 per month, I am happy to know I can erase the contents of my phone directly from my computer if that day ever comes. As for my wallet, I am still waiting on a really smart wallet that locks automatically—somehow.

Desvantagens

At first I was a little hesitant to install software that grants a remote wipe function on my phone, but I think that's a common feeling for anyone who worries about privacy.

In reality, I had nothing to be concerned about.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Joseph J.
Setor: Bancos

Incredibly cost effective

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

DriveStrike is the perfect solution for data protection. It's a rugged software that doesn't bloat the device at all. You won't recognize it's there which is perfect for day to day use. If any issues arise, the Dashboard can almost instantly locate, lock, or wipe the device. Quite the nifty set of features for the privacy concerns facing our company. We recommend this to everyone in the space who values privacy.

Vantagens

Fast setup. Easy to control devices from the dashboard. Quick and friendly support.

Desvantagens

There is not much to complain about this software. It has served our company well and hasn't caused any issues.

Paul B.
Setor: Mercado de capitais
Traduzido para o Português

Super responsive and friendly support, easy to install and understand

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Remotely wiping and securing your data is a snap with DriveStrike and their customer support is superb. I was blown away by how helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable they are. They even went out of their way to help me with unrelated issues.

Vantagens

The ease of installation and use is fantastic. All the features work as you would expect on all major platforms.

Desvantagens

Locating Apple devices precisely requires that you place the devices in supervised mode or purchase them from Apple directly using the DEP (Device Enrollment Program) which is annoying but a function of Apple requirements.

Jerry V.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Great Product

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/03/2020

Great product and support

Vantagens

The ease of the interface. Installation was easy as we could send an email to end user and have them install it.

Desvantagens

Which it could function as a full MDM. Although it can not function as a Full MDM, for the price this software is excellent.

Resposta do DriveStrike

Thank you for your review and kind words. Full MDM support for Apple products is coming soon. Android EMM and full device control is available in the Advanced Configuration section of DriveStrike.

Thanks again for your feedback Jerry!

Guy H.
Setor: Software
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, great company

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 31/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Securing assets on multiple platforms. I don’t want to have to use multiple platform-specific tools. I just want to know that my data and devices are secure.

Great support
Available on Linux
Usage based pricing

Desvantagens

As an engineer, I like to know the technical details. I was able to discover these details, but it could have been easier.

Darren H.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Simplified device security across multiple geographic regions

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent. Great customer service, helpful and very easy to implement among many devices.

Vantagens

DriveStrike has provided us great initial support and prompt feedback. As an organization that works with vulnerable people groups and works across a wide spectrum of political, geographic and socio-economic people groups it was paramount that we had a cost effective solution available to our team. The groups function for managers to manage their teams added great flexibility.

Desvantagens

No issues at this point. Everything has been very helpful!

April W.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Effective, Easy, and Economical

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 26/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I called with a question on organizing our devices, and got a call back in 15 minutes. Seriously great customer support!

Vantagens

Being able to see the essential security details for all our team's devices in one list is essential for managing our newly working-from-home team.

Desvantagens

Looking forward to the Chromebook support I understand is coming.

Anthony F.
Setor: Software

DriveStrike Support

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Vantagens

Had a customer that was needing help to find a solution that will be able to Remote Wipe devices. Called DriveStrike , and within 3 hrs had a demo and quote in my customer hand!

Desvantagens

Nothing so far. Heard it was easy to install, and my customer is happy!

Terry T.
Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias
Traduzido para o Português

Does what we need, easy to install, good price

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before DriveStrike, whenever an employee called in saying they misplaced or lost their laptops, we would begin a scramble. Now I just log into the admin panel and lock the computer. I either unlock later once they locate it or I wipe it after a week. It's a major reduction in stress for my team.

Vantagens

Installing Drive Strike is easy enough for even our least tech savvy employees. The admin panel is well designed and works well. Their support staff is excellent and very friendly.

Desvantagens

Very little to complain about. An admin manual would have answered some of my questions, but a call in to their support line did the trick just the same.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10