Kartra

Solução de gestão empresarial para pequenas e grandes empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

161 avaliações

Bernadette
Bernadette
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Settled with Kartra

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

I like how streamlined Kartra is. They now have the campaigns function which allows you to customize your campaigns by editing a pre-existing templates.

Vantagens

What I like most about Kartra is that it is a complete online software that allows us to market to our existing list.

Desvantagens

It took time before they rolled out the quiz/survey function and even then, it is not yet very refined as we hoped it would be.

Jacqui
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Constantly impressed

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Vantagens

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Desvantagens

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Carly
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Buggy and poor support

Avaliado em 10/06/2021

It served its purpose when we were starting out but it's been extremely restrictive and poor customer service and support. Probably the worst decision we made was using kartra for our membership.

Vantagens

When we initially signed up, I liked how it was an all in one platform where we could host our membership aswel as sales funnels, emails etc.

Desvantagens

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive. We had over 1700 members cancelled and revoked because of a kartra error and they said they couldn't do anything about it... 100% their error and nothing they can do.
Support has been bad over the last few years which has been super frustrating. For example if a customer incorrectly enters their email address, kartra blacklist them, you can only change the email address by contacting kartra, it can take days for them to change it, then another 24 hour to whitelist the email... by this time the customer just wants a refund as it takes forever.
We've tried everything to speed up our page loading speed but still Kartra is super slow.

If you want a very basic funnel builder, it may be ok but personally I'd choose an alternative.

Dan

Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Vantagens

Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Desvantagens

Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Jacque
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Beginner or Advanced... You'll love Kartra.

Avaliado em 10/04/2020

Kartra allows use to develop expert digital marketing campaigns with beginner knowledge.

Vantagens

Kartra is the best all-in-one solution for digital marketers. Having option forms, landing pages, automations, tagging, email sequences, products, membership areas and more all in one system means they talk to each other without external integrations. This saves me the headache of keeping track of so many web apps.

Desvantagens

Some features found in other web apps are still being developed in Kartra. However, they release new features all the time, so it is worth sticking around.

Harsha
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online

Avaliado em 05/05/2021

It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Vantagens

Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

Desvantagens

At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

Razões para escolher o Kartra

Wanted to check the additional features an interface available. Pricing is the main constraint what we are looking for.
Kleo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best investment we made for our business

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

Building membership sites, courses are a breeze. Wonderful having everything in one place for us to access.

Vantagens

So easy and step-by-step to use, especially when you're not very technical. We got rid of 4 different types of software that we were trying to juggle and replaced them all with only 1... Kartra.

Desvantagens

Live webinar function. And a more detailed and advanced course to help beginners understand the processes. Faster importing of lists.

Patricia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kartra is simply the best

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

Vantagens

I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

Desvantagens

It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

Alternativas consideradas

Thinkific

Razões para mudar para o Kartra

I had a free version of Thinkific but compared to Kartra it’s outdated and it’s not so user friendly..plus you need additional softwares....
Drew
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Familiarity breeds content

Avaliado em 21/05/2019

This is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.

Vantagens

Kartra is a plethora of things which enable you to rely on it for so many different tasks in your business. It does take a moment to get to grips with but as you become more familiar with it you can't help but be content with it too.

Desvantagens

A bit of a steep learning curve to start.

roe

Making Business Easier

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

Vantagens

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

Desvantagens

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like.
It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider).
emails dont' have an undo button

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

I'm falling in love!

Vantagens

I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Desvantagens

I haven't found major issues any yet....

Ashley

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Amazing software, but has lots of kinks

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

Vantagens

I use Kartra on a daily basis. My entire business is hosted on this platform. I have used it for years and have found lots of pros and cons. For pros: you can do just about everything on here. It does my email marketing, hosts my full website, hosts calendars, surveys, my program membership / modules, it processes payments and manages payment subscriptions, I mean it truly has it all. They have multiple avenues of support, you can email, chat, or join the Facebook group to get help. It also has lots of opportunity for customized coding to truly build out the site of your dreams if you need it. Kartra truly combines about 10 different softwares all in one.

Desvantagens

Again, after using this software for years, I've come to find lots of pros and cons. The biggest con that I have is the aesthetics, which may sound silly, but in comparison to its biggest competitor, Kajabi, Kartra really takes the L on this one. Everything is blocky, dark, clunky, takes forever to find what you need, and overall just not a user friendly experience. The other con is how absolutely difficult it is to use some of the features, specifically building a website/page and sequences. The last con is the customer service - I prefer using the chat option to get real-time support, but 98% of the time they can't actually help you on chat. They'll take your inquiry and submit it as a "ticket" where they'll respond to via email the next day. Again, may not be a huge deal, but for some issues I've had in the past it's been a very big deal because I need real time help. They used to be able to help you via Chat but now it's all email, which is frustrating.

Jane
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Great and Incredibly Frustrating at the Same Time!

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

I have created my website and sales pages with relative ease. Again, love that all is in one place just don't like how inefficient it is to create things. Walking through everything step by step all the time just to make one simple edit is frustrating.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the ability to house most everything I need in one place. Making internal connections is easy and I like one spot to go for everything.

Desvantagens

What I like the least is how tedious Kartra is. On a daily basis, we have to jump through hoop after hoop to do everything. There appear to be not shortcuts for anything to speed the process along. We sit waiting after every single step and waste significant more time doing daily work than we ever did with Infusionsoft, now Keap. It makes my CEO absolutely nuts as efficiency is very important to her. It is not very efficient.

Chris
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Marketing success is guaranteed with Kartra

Avaliado em 23/12/2022

I have enjoyed using Kartra over the past couple of weeks. We're building more campaigns than we ever have in the shortest period of time. The cost is insignificant compared to the time savings and capabilities provided with Kartra.

Vantagens

Kartras done for you campaigns are brilliant. With one click you can install a completely done-for-you campaign that only needs your finishing content changes. This has helped us get our marketing campaigns up and running in half the time. It has also cut down on the learning curve of using Kartra.

Desvantagens

We would like to see more integration options either from Kartra or third party developers.

Kevin
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kartra will change your life!

Avaliado em 16/05/2019

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing.

When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released.

I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats.

If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life!

Thanks!

Vantagens

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Desvantagens

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Packed with features but Kartra isn't for everyone

Avaliado em 18/01/2021

I have been working with Kartra for more than 18 months on nearly daily basis. It was a learning curve in the beginning but after a week or two I had a good grip of what was possible to create.
I still believe Kartra is a great system IF you make use for all the goodies that are built in. If you are interested in learning how Kartra can make your business prosper, it will be well worth the money and the effort. But do not think that Kartra is like a magic lamp. You can not just pay for it, rub it for a while and expect that it will make you a fortune. You have to invest in yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
I recommend you to try and see for yourself what you think and how it could work for you and your business. I wish you the best of luck.

Vantagens

All-in-one system with website (?), funnels, automations and email marketing

Desvantagens

After more than 18 months with Kartra I still haven't come to turn with Kartras Page Builder. For me it's a very slow process to create the look and feel I would like to achive. I have been working with many other page builders and might be spoiled (?) with the possibility to make the page content almost pixel perfect.
I love (LOVE!!!) the possibility to make automations, build email sequences, track leads and their behavior on sites but if the way to create content to show the leads there is no need to have super great automations in the background.

Pablo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best thing that happened to small businesses

Avaliado em 11/04/2020

Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

Vantagens

I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

Desvantagens

I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

Christian

Best Software I've Ever Used

Avaliado em 15/05/2019

It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

Vantagens

I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

Desvantagens

I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise.

I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with.

I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Richard

Answer to my dreams

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

I had to wait five years for Kartra. I have been through Infusionsoft, Wordpress + plugins, New Kajabi, Teachable. None did everything.

With Kartra I have built an integrated family of three websites in my first year. I have been able to dispense with all the other software/platforms, including add-ons like Zapier and Quaderno.

Vantagens

It does everything that I need; where it has not been complete, features have been added.

Integrated with WebinarJam.

Desvantagens

When changing the colour of text I have to overwrite the existing rgb code. It is difficult to hold the code. For buttons there is a proper drop down menu.

I would like to be able to change the colours in the login menu.

I would like the login icon in the portal banner to be larger - or to be able to design the banner myself.

I would like to be able to sort images into folders. I have many and have to keep scrolling down. Similar images can be confused.

I believe that if we could have folder delimiters (/) in URLs this would improve SEO.

Sean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

Avaliado em 17/05/2019

I think it's awesome.

I think it's awesome.

Vantagens

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Desvantagens

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Avaliador Verificado

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Avaliado em 01/07/2019

Vantagens

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

Desvantagens

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

Amanda

I Almost Gave Up Building My Online Business ... Until I Found Kartra

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Honestly just forever grateful to them for giving me something that actually works and doesn't make me want to pull all my hair out!

Vantagens

I absolutely love that it's an all-in-one online business platform that has almost everything you need to run your online business from building webpages, to processing payments, to hosting your products and membership sites, to managing affiliates, a helpdesk, quiz and survey features and so much more. Everything talks to each other and you no longer need to duct tape all the different parts of your business together.

Desvantagens

It is a little slow but they are gotten better and better over the years that I've been using it and it's actually quite good now.

Bernardo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

Avaliado em 15/05/2019

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Vantagens

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Desvantagens

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

Alternativas consideradas

GetResponse

Razões para mudar para o Kartra

again all in one package is appealing to me
Cosmin
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what I've been looking for!

Avaliado em 09/04/2020

Kartra has been making very easy to build a membership website, along with all the marketing needs: landing page, checkout forms, opt-ins, customer management. Instead of using Wordpress and dealing with many plugins to keep a website going, Kartra offers a seamless platform for every marketing and technical needs.

Vantagens

It is an all-in-one platform that really makes my business so much easier: landing pages, checkout forms, customer experience, membership management... It all flows in on place.

Desvantagens

I wish the membership systems would be a lot more versatile, and the customer support a lot faster. The latter is super friendly but it takes a day to get an answer back.

CHERYLE

Why I looooove Kartra!

Avaliado em 17/05/2019

The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training!
That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

Vantagens

I'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!

Desvantagens

The only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.