209 avaliações
Daniel W.

Ferrari of CRM's

Avaliado em 06/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

Vantagens

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

Desvantagens

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Erica Z.

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Vantagens

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

Desvantagens

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Shalee J.

Great CRM not great Lead Gen

Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Like it for the CRM! Will keep using for that reason. Wish it synced better with ylopo.

Vantagens

Easy to use and keep track of clients, to-do's, calls, drip plans, etc. Great for note keeping and can share info easily with transaction coordinator and such.

Desvantagens

Wish you could attach documents and didn't get great leads from their ads. We switched to a different system for lead gen.

Resposta do BoomTown

Thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback, Shalee! We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our lead generation efforts. If you have a moment, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to share some specifics, as they can coordinate with our Digital Marketing team to troubleshoot any potential issues or tweak the advertisements. [email protected] is their email address. Thank you!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Matthew G.

Staying Connected...Staying Organized

Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Three years and little business so far. Mainly due to to the fact most just want to look at homes and do not wish to ENGAGE. It is also a fact that I am not putting drips out there that may get the phone to ring. I need to use the library more and work with my team leader more closely. COVID-19 has impacted a lot of what is currently happening as well.

Vantagens

Lead generation and the ability to simply keep track of what the leads are doing online. Emails, calls and texts are all nicely captured in one place on the site. People seem to find it a solid search site option.

Desvantagens

The fact that we cannot make leads answer their phone! Not a platform problem...a social one.

Resposta do BoomTown

We certainly wish that we could make the leads answer their phones, too, Matthew! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We so appreciate it!

Patty M.

Great Investment

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Vantagens

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Desvantagens

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Vicki S.
Traduzido para o Português

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

Vantagens

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

Desvantagens

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Debbie P.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

Avaliado em 13/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Vantagens

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

Desvantagens

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Eduardo A.
Traduzido para o Português

Boomtown is great as a CRM

Avaliado em 30/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Boomtown is great and I do not plan to leave it because it truly helps my business.

Vantagens

The CRM and smart-drip functions are fundamental! I also love how one has an MLS website and you can track your client's clicks, favorites, and interest.

Boomtown Edits

1. When a Zillow leads come in, they are automatically marked as source “Zillow”. When adding a new lead yourself, “ZillowForm” is the only Zillow option; “Zillow” as a source option would be the ideal for organization and they would all stay equal.
2. eAlerts subject line and message can not be edited, can we see editing capabilities please?
3. When a client fills out the contact form, an automatic email goes out to the client. This automatic email currently can not be edited. It asks the client to call, but no phone number is provided in the entire message. Can we please have editing capabilities for this message and the subject line?
4. Smart-drip sending at a specific time.
5. Bug found: eAlert % is not populating correctly because it counts leads that have opted out.
6. Bulk change To-Do dates

Bridget S.

Great for Realtors

Avaliado em 07/08/2020

Excellent

Vantagens

Great customer service, excellent drip campaigns. Love everything about the system. Helps me keep in contact with my leads seamlessly!

Desvantagens

I have not found anything to complain about with the boomtown system.

Resposta do BoomTown

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bridget! We so appreciate it, and are of course excited to hear that you're getting a lot out of the platform. Have a good one!

Michelle H.
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Boomtown is an outstanding CRM Lead Management platform

Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My over all experience has been outstanding!

Vantagens

Their easy to use CRM and Lead Management platform!

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any cons with Boomtown.

Resposta do BoomTown

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Michelle! We appreciate it and hope you continue to get a lot out of BoomTown :-)

Samantha B.

Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

Vantagens

My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

Desvantagens

The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions.
Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #)
2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?)
3. Changing lead category when claimed
4. Hours of operation for the concierge team
5. Why can't they call more than 1 time (BT strategy)
6. When Concierge logg's a call, why does it go under tommy & not them? (Didn't put in notes that they sold their home)
On another note, the accountability section doesn't allow you to keep track of the communication unless the lead is assigned specifically to you. So as an ADMIN, when I make calls and log them, it's all accounted for under my agent because they are assigned to him so it looks like I don't work which isn't a good thing.

Timothy C.
Traduzido para o Português

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/06/2018

Just learning

Vantagens

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

Desvantagens

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

Roberta C.

Boomtown believer

Avaliado em 12/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This system is so easy to use. They have tutorials that explain use quickly and easily and the support staff is awesome, always available, and very interested in your ideas as a costumer. I am so impressed by this companies hands on approach with their customers and how they actually listen to what our needs or wants are with the product and incorporate those things into the product. Again, very hands on with their customers. One of the things that this product has done for me is to help me make and maintain good contact with my clients even in the busiest of times. I know for a fact that this product has helped me to capture and retain more clients and close more deals because of the drip campaigns and texting function. Also, the system does a lot of the work for you as far as pointing out Top Opportunities and best fit leads. This company is always continuously improving the product and looking for ways to keep us ahead of the rest.

Vantagens

I really like that we can see Social Media accounts for leads. Sometimes when they aren't responding to me, it gives me an idea of what is going on if I check their social media. It also is a good way to get acquainted with a potential client when you are in the getting to know them phase.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to separate the leads for a team without having separate accounts.

Sherri N.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Boomtown or Bust

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pretty good. This software is so expensive though, and most of the leads I worked with had bad numbers, emails or really just didn't want to buy -- curiosity lookers.

Vantagens

Easy to use once you understood the concepts. Love being able to see what my clients were searching for on my team's real estate website.

Desvantagens

I would have liked a more in-depth, functional CRM for my clients. A place where I can easily pull up notes that I've made, rather than scrolling down to see them.

Resposta do BoomTown

We appreciate your open and honest review, Sherri! Regarding your desire to see an improved experience around viewing notes, I'm happy to share that we actually have some sorting improvements in the works that will allow for you to more easily sort/view a lead's history. So, good news on that front!

We are sorry to hear about some potential frustration with the leads. It's unfortunately not uncommon to have online leads leave incorrect contact info, but hope to minimize the time spent chasing those leads through certain tools and features within the platform. We have a team of dedicated professionals to help guide you and ensure that you have best practices in using said tools, so I might encourage you to reach out to our Support Team so they can help out! Their email is [email protected]

Thank you again for taking the time to review BoomTown!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Kevin M.

BoomTown Software Review

Avaliado em 19/10/2015
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Desvantagens

Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

Geoffrey G.

The Best CRM

Avaliado em 28/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

Vantagens

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

Desvantagens

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

Leaanne L.

6 Year User

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Vantagens

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

Desvantagens

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

Stephanie S.

The Perfect Solution to Provide Exceptional Customer Service

Avaliado em 18/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a new real estate agent I am so grateful for this tool! I cannot imagine trying to keep track of leads and follow up with everyone in a timely manner without it. It also allows the space for notes on each clients which helps me provide a personalized experience even if I only talked to the lead once 6 months ago. It's helped my business grow quickly!

Vantagens

It is so simple to keep track AND nurture hundreds of leads without ever missing a follow up. Additionally, with notifications, you can contact a hot lead within minutes of registration or interaction. It's the perfect tool to provide the best follow up and customer service. Email templates and drip campaigns make it quick and simple to contact hundreds of potential clients in one day.

Desvantagens

It does take some time to get through all the training in order to fully utilize it's potential. You'll have to make sure all your employees go through the training as well. It is intuitive to some degree, it just has an expansive capability that takes some time to take full advantage of.

Jennifer A.

Boomtown is the Bomb

Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Vantagens

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Laura E.
Traduzido para o Português

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Vantagens

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

Desvantagens

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Imelda C.

Your Real Estate Sales Tool

Avaliado em 10/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Boomtown is a software designed for the Real Estate business. Its technology aims to help Real Estate brokers and Real Estate agents to convert more leads and increase more sales in the most effective, timely and convenient way. From the front end to the back end, its tools are designed to manage all leads and opportunities without missing any sale. It is cheaper consideing that its features and functionality are complete from website, to CRM to email marketing.

Desvantagens

Customer support is not that consistent when it comes to responding on time. Boomtown is used by most agents because it is cheaper that is why technical support and customer support sometimes have delays.

Rodney H.
Traduzido para o Português

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

Avaliado em 13/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

It works!

Lisa E.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Best CRM out there!

Avaliado em 25/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

Vantagens

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

Desvantagens

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Ricco S.
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Boomtown Review

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really think Boomtown is outstanding and I have no plans in not using it in my future!

Vantagens

Boomtown has many options it offers it's user that it might seem a bit overwelming but considering the advantages you have over other lead generation platforms it's not. I love Boomtown and I would absolutely recommend it to other realtors who are looking to have a vast amount of leads and organize the client leads.

Desvantagens

Better texting templates. I would like for Boomtown to provide better texting templates.

Judie C.
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

Avaliado em 10/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Very cutting edge