Avaliações do SalesNOW

Mobile & online CRM for sales teams

4.6/5 (72 avaliações)
Marshall B.
Traduzir com Google

Great product and service for my business

Avaliado em 17/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The product and people at SalesNOW has been great to deal with. Any issues that I have are taken care of quickly and they are always super responsive. I am able to keep track of my (6) sales representatives spread out across a (6) state territory very easily all from my computer by checking in on business development deals that they are pursuing. For the price of competitor products, you can't beat what you get from SalesNOW!

Vantagens

The software is easily customizable depending on what you need as a company. When I first signed up, the people at Sales Now were able to get what I wanted in the program and they were able to input data that I already had from previous CRM program that I was using. The mobile application is something that for me, takes the software to another level, as I am able input information immediately or pull it up from the road when visiting contractors.

Desvantagens

There is honestly nothing that I can say negatively about the software. It was a little bit of a learning curve from some of the older representatives that I manage, but overall the program doens't have any real cons in my opinion.

Mike B.

SalesNow CRM: The Right Solution for our Operation

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed a one-source platform to streamline and integrate the critical stages of our sales, operational & administrative processes. SalesNow has proven to be that platform for us. Our integration/set up was smooth, fast and worry-free, thanks in large part to our SalesNow Account Manager, who was knowledgeable, professional and very responsive. Equally important he continues to ensure a great customer experience for us, thanks to his can-do attitude, customer service & techncial skills and his understanding of our operation and needs. Thanks to his efforts and the strength of the SalesNow platform, it's been an A+ experience for us, from purchase, set up/implementation and currently, the daily utilization by our sales, operations and administrative team members.

Ease to Use
Easy to Navigate
Ability to Track from Prospect to Sale & from Sale through Installation/Project Completion
Customized Notifications
Customized Reporting
Cost-Effective - Great Value

Desvantagens

It would be great to add a business card scan capability to the mobile app for a quick/easy load of new prospects.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thanks for the great review! Caleb has been a huge part of our team and I am glad that as your account manager he is supporting you well in your thriving business.

We are currently working on a business card scanner. In the mean time here are few great ones you could look into: Sam Card and FoxCard (both free).

Thanks again for your feedback!

Alex G.

Chemroy & Workflow Email Notifications

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a whole the strength of the tool really is the ability to customize as an administrator with the features provided. One enhancement that our team loves are the Workflow Email Notifications. Our SalesNOW account has been configured such that certain stage changes trigger email notifications that inform the user or their manager of the updates to the record. These emails are sent with web-links that direct the user to the SalesNOW record instantly. Another strength of the tool that we've been able to leverage is Chat. Using SalesNOW Chat tool our reps are able to bring clarity to their data through instant messaging. Following a SalesNOW appointment users can quickly initiate a Chat related to a specific activity with their manager. These Chats allow teams to point to key take-aways of the meeting or call and then build a strategy for any future engagements.

Workflow email and Chat are free enhancements that have become a critical component in the way we do business. I would highly recommend this tool to other small to medium companies looking for a simple system with the potential for customization. It has the bells and whistles that actually matter at an affordable price.

-Customer Service Response Time
-Ability to add new features
-Ease of administrative changes
-Collaboration on new projects

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

SalesNOW is proud to work with Chemroy, an industry leading 50 year old Chemical distribution company. Working with SalesNOW, Chemroy has built a reputation for providing responsive, high quality technical solutions to all of their clients.

Patrick S.

Simply Amazing! ! !

Avaliado em 05/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SalesNOW customized a CRM for our firm. SalesNOW implemented other technologies that I did not know were available. They periodically contact me asking if there are any additional features or processes we could use, as our industry is constantly evolving. The greatest satisfaction I have achieved when dealing with SalesNOW, is any type of customization I have requested, they have produced results time and time again! Customer service is 2nd to none!

Vantagens

I like the fact that any type of customization requested, they review your request, analyze the processes, and usally come back with a better solution. Service is amazing!

Desvantagens

None, your best solution to having a software customized from SalesNOW is to make sure you have your workflow and processes typed out prior to having the software created for your company.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thanks Patrick for your review. We appreciate your title to the review "Simply Amazing". It has been amazing for us to work with you and your team as we work together to leverage SalesNOW to provide your clients the best service possible as you grow your business. Keep up the great work!

George K.

Great Support and Responsive

Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have better visibility of what is happening in the market in our territory and industry. We are handling more sales contacts with the same people. No way would we ever go back to living without it.

Vantagens

We were looking for our first CRM, and searched the internet for a cheap and flexible product. What we found was competitive priced. In no way did they come in a cheap, they provided value that went well above what we spend every month. They also customized design, settings and manufacturer interface for us. The support and response has been fantastic for over 2 years.

Desvantagens

Our own learning curve and implementation. We had to overcome the resistance of our sales team. Once it really got going it has taken off very well. Mostly it took showing them that we would not back down, and that we were going to stand behind our decision and use more of the software, not less.

Jim J.

Simplified my business using SalesNOW

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have automated my entire business using SalesNOW. SalesNOW has made my business so efficient and have helped me have my best year ever. I have automated all of my email templates and have automated my invoicing and receipt management using SalesNOW .

Vantagens

SalesNOW is easy to use, fully automates my business and has made my business process very efficient and effective. SalesNOW has helped me manage my customer relationships by collecting all of my customer touch points and their business requirements.

Desvantagens

There is no cons that come to mind, it is a great software.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Wow, thanks for your stellar review Jim!

We will continue to work hard in making SalesNOW a software that stays current, quick, and user friendly. Happy to have you as one of our long term SalesNOW tribe members!

Monica H.
Traduzir com Google

SalesNOW is a wonderful addition to our sales initiative! Expertise, training, and flexibility!

Avaliado em 07/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are better able to evaluate our business not only from lead generation, but also how inquiries flow through the pipeline. We're able to identify where we win and lose prospects. Our sales team is better able to evaluate their activities and clearly determine what is and isn't bringing us business, time management is key. The mobile feature is paramount!

Vantagens

I like that it has all the features you need to track and keep a tab on your business, while having the ability to personalize key features. The customer support from day 1 is the best, hands down. They really become an apart of your team. Couple that with the very affordable cost, and you have an excellent sales and marketing solution.

Desvantagens

It doesn't integrate with our Health Information System, although they've tried very hard to get that done.

Neil A.

A better solution

Avaliado em 07/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SalesNow allows my entire staff to see the sales process from beginning to end. Ops and admin departments have access to all the info they need for scheduling, installing and billing. Sales Team can design a system, present a proposal and agreement, both in person or remotely, with their computer/tablet/phone. Works great even when there is no Wi-fi. Electronic signature will add another positive, time-saving dimension to our sales process. Sales reps always know where they stand, numbers-wise, and can manage their production better.
Our rep and his team are always accessible, respond to emails and calls ASAP, and work closely with our group frequently. They're not afraid to think outside the box. And they really care.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service.

Desvantagens

Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary.

Hey Neil,

Thanks for your great review! :)

We appreciate your feedback on constant saving and you can be reassured that we will look to better accelerate the process. Your great points on why you choose/keep us reminds us why we do what we do. We are in this partnership for the long haul! Thanks again! :)

Patrick S.

SalesNOW Review

Avaliado em 27/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We started using SalesNOW 3 years ago which has a great support team!. We did this to replace an older Dos-Based-CRM which only had 1 supplier. I would best describe this experience from a song by Boston, Don't Look Back!

Vantagens

High level of security. All information is easily retrievable. Great CRM which tracks everything!

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints as this software does what it's supposed to do!

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thank you so much for your excellent review of SalesNOW Patrick. As you know, your data security is our #1 Priority. Great song reference of Boston, "Don't Look Back". Classic. Our support approach reminds me of another song, by Bryan Adams, called "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You". ;)

- Jason Durst, SalesNOW Customer Success Team

George K.
Traduzir com Google

Support has been fantastic!!!

Avaliado em 06/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We started using SalesNOW about a year ago. We needed a way of pulling information from many sources together for our sales force. We found setting up and launching SalesNOW was EASY. Our challenge has been changing the culture of our sales team to using everything we are providing them. Some of them are still old fashioned.

Everytime we have needed help or customization SalesNOW has been there, even outside of regular hours when we didn't expect them. They are a very enthusiastic and capable team and we really appreciate their efforts.

Vantagens

Very intuitive and easy to navigate

Desvantagens

May be too simplistic for some sales processes

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thank you George for the Review. It is great to see how under your leadership Eaheart has leveraged the SalesNOW technology and our services to both grow your sales and improve your customer service. Keep up the good work!

De H.

SalesNow a HUGE Boost to our sales system

Avaliado em 13/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

We had reviewed several CRM options before going with SalesNow. A lot of them were very complicated and we have several sales guys that aren't very tech savy. SalesNow was pretty intuitive to use and the staff at SalesNow were great to work with. They provided ample training sessions for our staff and uploaded/integrated all of our company info to get us up and running. Now we are about 6 months in and still getting tremendous service fom the techs if we have a question or find a customization that we want to make. Can't say enough good things to express how happy we have been with both their product and their service.

Desvantagens

The only thing we found that we didn't like, is that SalesNow doesn't integrated with our email blast program iContact. But they do offer an integration with another email blast service which is free so this is pretty minor for us

Sarah V.
Traduzir com Google

Great product! Very affordable and versatile for our sales needs

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

Vantagens

We switched to SalesNow from a much pricier product and couldn't be happier. Not only is SalesNow VERY affordable for our company, we are able to customize and tailor SalesNow to suit our unique sales needs. The customer support is AMAZING! Our Account Manager, Caleb, continues to go above and beyond! I have recommended SalesNow to many of our clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone needing a highly customizable, versatile, affordable sales solution.

Desvantagens

There are very few cons. Anything challenging we've encountered, we've been able to find a solution or workaround, thanks to our account manager and the development team.

Mike M.

Sales Now App

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The SalesNow tech support team is consistently thorough in their inquiry and/or problem responses, often being able to resolve a dilemma within minutes by adjusting settings and/or showing me (the user) how to do so such that the app does what I need it to do. On more than one occasion, they've availed themselves to impromptu GoToMeeting sessions where they can see my concern or perceived issue, then walk me through options that better suit my needs. In the course of the most recent of these sessions, I discovered functionality that I didn't know existed. We are quite likely a very small fish in their pond, but their level of support suggests that we are just as important as the client with hundreds or thousands of users.

Vantagens

Ease of data capture relating to client and prospect calls

Limited reporting functionality

Nicole M.
Traduzir com Google

One of the best decisions we have made.

Avaliado em 05/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We left a very large CRM program that we were nickeled and dimed on, and decided to try SalesNOW to see what we thought. The main reason we made the switch was the fact that when you call you get to talk to a live person. Another deciding factor was the forecasting tools. We give them 3 stars for features & functionality based on most their graphs are bar charts and we would like to see some Pie charts, we have had some minor issues with the graphs, which are being processed. Anything that we have customized has been reasonably priced. We are very happy with SalesNOW.

Vantagens

The ease of use. Running reports on Opportunities is something I do on a regular bases, I live in the advance search. The forecast tools have become one of our go to graphs.

Desvantagens

There are minor adjustments that need to be made with the graphs, not all of the are legible all the time. I would suggest making more of the fonts black so when the numbers run off the graph they are legible.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thank you Nicole for your review. It has been a pleasure working with Electralink and love the Title of your review "One of the best decisions we made". It is a joy working with you and your team and we look forward to continue to support you as you grow your business. Thanks to your feedback we have made some improvements to our dashboards and we strive to continue to improve to support you better.

Jeffrey D.

Great CRM and Suport

Avaliado em 15/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are using it to manage our appointment and sales process. it works very well and we are very happy.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use and the app. I am very happy with the customer support.

Desvantagens

it has some limitations, but what it lacks the staff works hard to fix and make it work for us.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thanks Jeff for your review!

We appreciate your assurance and trust in us. Your questions and needs have helped us improve and grow along side you and your team. Thanks for being such a great member of our tribe!

Mike E.

SalesNOW for Campaigns

Avaliado em 02/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very simple and easy platform to navigate for the frontline sales team. Reporting metrics by location and team members would make this top notch.

Vantagens

The campaigns are loaded by the corporation down to an agency level and provide us with a HOT list of prospects from existing to new opportunities.

Desvantagens

We can no longer upload data into the system, I do believe that option was disabled by the larger corporation we represent, and not a factor of SalesNOW, that has limited its effectiveness.

6.0/10
Sara C.
Traduzir com Google

SalesNOW 5 stars across the board!

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

The SalesNOW team is amazing! 5 stars across the board

Ease of customization
Outstanding customer/technical support

Desvantagens

I have been using the software for over 2 years and I have not found a challenge to speak of.

Great to here Sara,

We are glad to be apart of your successful journey these past 2 years! You and your team are champion rockstars. Yes, you're that good. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with to keep your positive experience alive and your company growing! :)

All the best,
Mark

Darci P.

Helping us get organized

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SaleNow has been a great way for us to get our contact database organized, and we're starting to utilize other features. We do wish there were a few features that seem to be missing: more personalization of order of contact info, ability to delete chats, easier integration with Outlook, but overall it has been a good resource for us.

Vantagens

Helps us to organize contacts and the customer service is always fast and friendly.

Desvantagens

Wish there was more customization available as far as how information shows for contacts, user settings, deleting chats.

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

SalesNOW is proud to work with Atlantic Real Estate Capital which is a full-service commercial mortgage banking firm that was founded in 1979, SalesNOW has helped Atlantic's team of top professionals provide their clients with customized, intelligent solutions.

SalesNOW is constantly working on ways to improve our system and we appreciate Atlantic's feedback.

7.0/10
Dudley C.

Highest Quality CRM on the market

Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SalesNow keeps me in communication with my Sales Team! I have used other CRMS but nothing works Like SalesNow! Look me up on LinkedIn I will tell you how they have customized it for our needs!

Vantagens

Me and my team use the mobile app daily! It works great and SalesNow customized it specifically for our needs! It keeps me up to date in real time with my Sales Team!

Desvantagens

No cons here! If I had some cons they fixed them in the first few days!

Michelle D.

SalesNow - the CRM that does the job and more

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been dealing with SalesNow for many years now and I have always found the team at SalesNow extremely helpful and while there are many CRMs out there with many features I find SalesNow the most flexible for our needs.

Vantagens

The flexibility of the product - with the ability to customise where required and the most efficient support around.

Desvantagens

I am "nitpicking" when I say the GUI could do with some modernisation.

Andy S.

Amazing product!

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Any issues that came up was resolved within hours.

Vantagens

The user interface is much more intuitive than crm’s my company has used in the past. My outside reps love the mobile app. I have real time information on my teams pipelines. The customer service is exceptional and they helped customize the program for my business. Overall you cannot beat this CRM for the money.

Desvantagens

I honestly can’t say anything negative about this CRM. I wish I found this CRM sooner.

Ron W.

The Best Value in CRM Software

Avaliado em 11/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Looking for a CRM - customizable experience that you can taylor yourself? You've found it! We searched far and wide for a company and a product to assist us in creating a better customer experience and improving our team's capabilities of working together. We wanted a CRM tool that supported our sales team in running their territory and managing their accounts. We needed a program that allowed inside sales, customer service, and maintenence to work with our sales team and assist with keeping everyone on the same page. If you want a program just to manage your sales pipeline, you're only scratching the surface - but SalesNOW is affordable enough to start at the beginning, and flexible enough for you to build upon to create a robust, dynamic, information sharing experience for both your employees and customers. The time is now - SalesNOW.

Vantagens

Flexibility and mobile platform design.

N/A

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thank you Ron for this Review. SalesNOW is honored to work with such a progressive company that has leveraged technology to grow your business by both adding new customers, expanding the share of wallet of each customer and by automating the business processes to better service your customers. Keep up the great work!

Brent B.

Simplifies daily activities.

Avaliado em 15/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

SalesNOW is very user friendly. The ease of building a Client Data Base and then utilizing for scheduling calls or meetings and then carries over to Outlook. This software is also very easy to customize to fit the flavor of how you want this to work for your organization. I really enjoy being able to generate Sales Reports of various types for meetings and sharing with the rest of the sales team. Also helps me to stay involved in other sales reps activities.

Desvantagens

Nothing really comes to mind right now. Anytime I have had a concern, customer service has always helped resolve any concerns or questions.

Sara C.

SalesNOW and Its staff get a true 5 Star Rating

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was new to SalesNOW and my first task at the company was to import all the Microsoft Excel sheets into SalesNOW; which included trade show leads, sales target and pipeline lists, along with our customer lists. Our company's goal was to automate and gain the ability to track leads, capture pertinent customers & prospect data along with ease of reporting.

I found SalesNOW very user friendly and easy to learn. The staff is ALWAYS available for a quick call or GoToMeeting to discuss questions, set up options, customization and reporting. We are able to quickly customize the product to meet the needs of our company. We were able to quickly have the sales team up and running with SalesNOW.

SalesNOW and MD make me look like a Rock Star to my boss! I would highly recommend this CRM.

Easy Customization
Support staff is always available

Haven't found anything yet

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Plastic Industries is a well run organization under the leadership of Gary Perry who put Sara in charge of the CRM administration. Sara is a SalesNOW Rockstar and has used SalesNOW to help Plastic Industries expand their business and provide top notch service to their customers.

Krissy W.

Estimating

Avaliado em 07/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Every item we had an issue with was resolved and quickly. Extremely happy with the software

Vantagens

Leads & letting team know there is one.

Desvantagens

signing in. data entering is not my favorite thing to do

Resposta do Interchange Solutions

Thanks for your great review Krissy!

We are glad to hear that your team is making great use of SalesNOW.

To make signing in easier, you can use the "remember me" option in the login page. :) I agree, data entry is never a fun process. If you ever have a large amount of data to enter, feel free to reach out to us and we can show you a simple way to upload your data.

Thanks again for using SalesNOW and being apart of our tribe! :)