Avaliações do Magisto

Magisto

Video management solution powered by artificial intelligence

4.8/5 (14 avaliações)
Rick P.
Traduzir com Google

Very good software for making videos

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/06/2018

Vantagens

The ease with which you can make a nice quality video is astounding. Also allows you to do editing but their templates work just great.

Desvantagens

The surprise me option - this is where it automatically takes pictures & videos from your gallery. We use this in business for a few people so dont EVER want any surprise movies. Even though you can set that to off - it comes back on sometimes if you have to sign back in etc.

Henry N.

Video editor online.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Magisto has benefited me a lot in my daily work, since with this software I have created videos based on photographs in a very fast and simple way.

Vantagens

I like Magisto because it is a free video editor, which helps me create photo montages quickly and in a very simple way which allows me to create incredible videos by joining thousands of photographs in a few minutes.

Desvantagens

So far I have not detected any problems in this application.

Traduzir com Google

Hands Off! The App Stands Alone.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I don't mind paying a subscription for something as worry-free as Magisto. It may not be my go-to (by any stretch of the imagination), but whatever. If you're in the market for simplicity and ease, this is one of my top two. Kudos!

Vantagens

I didn't have much say in my videos from Magisto, lol. Sure, I could choose music and genre and template (and media used), but it felt like the app was like those people who say stuff like "STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" even when you're trying to help. It does a good job for those who aren't obsessed with bringing their detailed (or vague, even) idea to film. It's the best auto-slideshow-like app I've had the pleasure to use, and were I not a creative control-freak, I would use it more. (Perhaps I will, now that I've gotten my opinions out in the open, heh :)

Desvantagens

There are some templates I LOVE...but that have filters that I do NOT. (Love, I mean.) And I haven't been able to turn up any methods of changing that. (This feature would be a big PRO for someone who wasn't a creative pro. (And control-freak.) Which I happen to be... Sigh.)

6.0/10

Magisto Magic

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a wonderful product for creating videos to promote a business or product. It is very easy to use and I was very happy with templates and filters that I used in my free trial.

Vantagens

I love the templates I've used with the free trial I had on Magisto. There were filters that gave my videos a layered look which I really loved. I thought the software was very easy to use and I was very happy with the end results of my videos that promoted a music class I was teaching.

Desvantagens

The biggest con for me is that once the free trial was over, I had to subscribe. As a professional who only occasionally creates new videos for promoting certain classes, I don't find a monthly or annual membership to be cost effective. I thinkk there could be other pricing options.

Rebekah S.
Traduzir com Google

Magisto isn't always what I need

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Magisto to make promotional videos for my business.

Vantagens

What I like about Magisto is that they have a great library with great themes, great music, and a relatively easy to use platform.

Desvantagens

What I don't like about Magisto is thatI can't always pick what scenes the narration is going over and I can't always get the timing correct for photos overlays during a video. I also can't always get the text to match up and of course there is not a good closed caption feature.

5.0/10
David F.

Awesome A.I. Interface

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Magisto is a top of class digital video content service . With an above average user interface and full template library, anyone can become a video content king. It is easy to use. software and you will look like a pro when the video is complete.

Desvantagens

Though the automation is helpful in reducing overall post production time, the AI limits the human editor having the access to each of the individual element channels. This limits the artistic choice of the producer/editor and determines the overall aesthetic with little input.

Markus K.
Traduzir com Google

Easy way to create short videos

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really like this software for quickly creating and publishing short videos.

Vantagens

Easy to upload photos and videos - the software does the rest.

Desvantagens

Sometimes a little limited in the types of videos offered.

Brittany W.

Create your own Content

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have defiantly enjoyed using this program and will most likely use on a regular basis to create story's for our social media platforms.

Vantagens

We are a smaller organization that cant spend 20k a year on marketing, this gives our team the ability to share professional looking marketing content affordably. They have pre-loaded music and design features that are so easy to use. Create small clips upload and the AI within the app makes the video. User friendly and simple to learn, took me all of 20 min to figure out what to do.

Desvantagens

Small edits can be annoying, as you need to have a story in mind prior to upload, you can not arrange on certain levels of the program depending on what package you pay for.

Courtney G.

Magisto

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 11/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Magisto is easy to use, user friendly and I would recommend to someone looking to make videos for personal or business use.

Vantagens

Super easy to use, great options for templates! So far I have only used the Free Trial but am considering purchasing a monthly subscription because the software makes video editing so easy!

Desvantagens

The monthly subscription fee is high, but if you use the program daily it would be worth it.

Fun!

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Magisto is great for social media content creation. Easy to use and gives a fun feel to the finished product.

Vantagens

Making short films on the go is so easy with Magisto. It gives the user enough creative power unlike a template but still offers music choices and template options.

Desvantagens

You have to have an idea for what you want to create. No fill in the blank templates.

Stefano S.
Traduzir com Google

A nice app to edit videos on the go

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I worked on Magisto as a tester, and I actually enjoyed the app, although I'm not entirely sure I would suggest it to experienced users or people who already know the basics of editing. It's a good starting point for users who are interested in creating "stories" and short videos, while also keeping them relatively simple.

Vantagens

The app is fairly easy to navigate through, and offers a nice range of editing possibilities, which are pretty good to be used "on the go"

Desvantagens

Some functions were a little intricate to use, and I would say most options do not offer enough customization.

7.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Super easy to make decent videos

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Is great for running localized Facebook campaigns and testing different videos in different sizes on a limited budget!

- Very easy to use
- Library of free to use stock images and videos
- Lots of different themes to choose from

Desvantagens

- Would like to have more flexibility to make more complex videos
- Would like to have simple editing for current videos

John C.

Cute app

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Vantagens

Makes cute movies with an app which was pretty easy. The free trial period was nice. It's more like moving pictures.

Desvantagens

It's expensive after the trial. The free version is limited. There are free apps that do a better job.

Earland M.

It’s very well made

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 17/04/2019

Pretty good

Vantagens

This app overall is very well made and it’s worth every penny from editing to using it is very simple

Desvantagens

The price at first was a little crazy but it’s worth it