Avaliações do Perimeter 81

Perimeter 81

Network security solution for businesses

4.6/5 (5 avaliações)
Chris R.

Awesome support experience

Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Vantagens

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

Desvantagens

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Easy to secure our salesmen

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

Vantagens

That I can secure my team without headaches.

Desvantagens

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Tom H.
Traduzir com Google

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

Avaliado em 12/04/2018

Vantagens

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

Desvantagens

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Eran B.
Traduzir com Google

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

Avaliado em 01/03/2018

Vantagens

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

Desvantagens

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antonios V.
Traduzir com Google

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 23/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

Vantagens

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

Desvantagens

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.