Franpos POS System

Franpos POS System

POS solution for salons, retail outlets and restaurants

3.6/5 (25 avaliações)
Stephanie B.

Using for a year

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using the system for a little over a year. We have had some bumps along the way. The customer service was very good in the beginning and then it got REALLY bad! It is better now. There is still room for improvement but the developers listen to what the customers need and try to accommodate. I do not recommend using the IPad as your main register as it is very slow and freezes up all the time. Overall we are happy with the system as long as they have customer service agents like Thomas that are helpful.

Vantagens

The inventory management from one location is my favorite feature of this software.

Desvantagens

Having to have special log-ins for each of our locations to do inventory. Letting the inventory count go into the negative even when you have this feature turned off. Not being able to edit all aspects of a product. I have to go into each sku under the "more tab" to enable serial number to get items to list separately and then when you ring said item up that little pop up screen on the register slows down the check out process on the front end.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Kristen W.

FranPOS Retail

Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have not had any major issues with this program. It does a lot of updates that does not pertain to my business.

Vantagens

Easy to find items on the register if the barcode does not scan. The loyalty program is great since it can also track receipts from prior purchases to know what the customer previously purchased. It can also set up text marketing.

Desvantagens

It does not automatically override discounts in order to give customer the best discount. Random items pop up on the screen when checking out a customer. The “hide keyboard” button doesn’t show up when creating a new gift card.,

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Josephine C.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use and value for the money

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is overall very easy to use and the cost is very reasonable. They customized to the company's products and services and reports are very easy to pull. The only few things I have noticed that needs to be fixed are:
- gift cards cannot put in dollar value if you are working from a computer / only works on iPad
- Credit cards are not run with the program (it is separate so you have to click Outside Payments)
- Customers created on a laptop may not be synced with the customers created on the iPad

Vantagens

Easy to use and good reporting functionality

Desvantagens

There are little glitches here and there but they can be bypassed on daily operations.

Larry G.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

PC vs iconnect

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I went from using a pc based pos to iconnect. It is great to be able to be away from my business and see how sales are going or to make changes with out being onsite. Their tech support has been wonder and responds quickly. The price can't be beat compared to the other cloud based systems I looked into. They are responsive to suggestions and willing to listen to my needs/wants.

Price and flexibility

Desvantagens

Some of the features that I would like are not available but I am working around them.

Mala S.
Setor: Cosmético
Traduzir com Google

Best pos system for small businesses

Avaliado em 09/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using iconnect has made every task so easy, from creating customer profiles, to inventory control, sales and transactions!

Vantagens

The ease of use and the simplicity of icons

Desvantagens

Sometimes the speeds with the data sync can be challanging

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Raymond G.
Traduzir com Google

Iconnect Review from Seva partner (5254)

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is surprisingly easy to use. The previous update took away one the features that I valued most and that was the revolving windows on the dashboard. After seeing this update I submitted a help ticket to tech support. I received a timely response and within a few weeks, the feature had been reinserting Ed back into the software. Support such as this is a great help to new business people such as myself that needs to devote as much time as possible to the core aspects of my business.
Thank you.

Desvantagens

Sync feature sometimes is intermittent

Tara L.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Great Product!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/01/2019

Vantagens

I loved that this product has so many different features like payroll, scheduling employees and booking appointments.

Desvantagens

It took a bit to get used to but no issues otherwise.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Alejandro L.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Good POS but very bad Customer Service for the money you pay

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use it for almost 5 years, we want to change but it is no that easy because they already have all our history information (clients, payments, numbers)

Vantagens

Have good reports, and you can have multistore options.

Desvantagens

Very bad video and write resources. You have to learn by your self, and the customer service is the worst they can´t help you never. And the price is very high.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Isabella R.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Wanted to love it...

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really wanted to love it but it falls seriously short of expectations... the system is constantly crashing and customer support always claims it is internet speed despite speed test suggesting the opposite.
Many of the functionalities are useless... You are better off going elsewhere.

Friendly interface

Desvantagens

Everything else... crashes constantly, cannot take even moderate input. Not stable at all.

Austin T.
Setor: Nanotecnologia

Great experience

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

iconnect does it all. I had a lot of trouble with ease of use with my previous pos provider as well as being able to contact my provider when software errors occurred. I received a business saving phone call from a young man who was just so polite and articulate, that receiving the crucial information I needed was a walk in the park. He can't play the drums very well but he sure can help a customer! \

Desvantagens

Not hearing about this great software sooner!

Ellen B.

It's alright

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Collects a lot of data but very hard to access it in a meaningful format. Needs work on customizing reports per the user's criteria.

Desvantagens

inability to customize criteria for reports

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Valerie R.
Traduzir com Google

Could not be happier with my new system!

Avaliado em 19/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've tried all kinds of POS solutions for my medium size hair salon and spa, and none of them seemed to provide everything I was looking for:
- Cloud-based
- Easy to setup
- Easy to book and checkout clients
- Rewards program and marketing
- Doesn't cost a bank to get started
- Full-featured but portable

The iConnect team was very responsive to all my requests, I've been very happy with the system so far. I love that they provide a free companion iPad app as well!

Drew J.

Very Intuitive

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I was initially looking for a point of sale I had a criteria list. iConnect went to fulfill all of them that I needed. They take care of us when there's any trouble with the register system at the store. Their inventory management system is awesome. It's definitely a good fit for retailers such as myself.

Inventory Management System

Lag. Rarely

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Bridgett H.
Traduzir com Google

Customer service a complete joke

Avaliado em 08/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I notice there are alot of positive reviews about this company , and I also notice they are all quite old, not from anyone recently. I have literally had nothing but bad experiences with this company and in particular the customer service. If you have a problem, you are screwed. Completely ignored emailed to tech support, unreturned phone calls. After waiting for an hour on hold, you get thru and are told to email over the issues, which then go ignored again.
I could not be more disappointed with a product or company.

inventory control

CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rene C.
Setor: Museus e instituições

Terrible

Avaliado em 07/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I was told it had ecommerce capabilities before purchasing only to be told it was being developed and hopefully available within a few months. I was charged 4 times for the purchase and could not get a return phone call regarding this. It constantly shuts down and the hardware they say it will work with is false! The owner and all employees are extremely rude! So much potential but a lot of kinks..

Built in Loyalty

Kate S.

Needs more reporting functionality

Avaliado em 19/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think it's a decent POS system, however, the reporting functionality is lackluster and hard to use. Specifically, the inventory management as well as staff management. And more charting options for sales and sales types (specific products by employee and sales per hour for instance) would be very helpful.

Mala S.

Pos short comings

Avaliado em 20/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I connect is one of the easier POS systems I've used but it has its flaws at times, from the registered force closing to hanging, it can make the busy days challenging.

Randi G.

Problems in the details

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The overall functions are easy to use. I have found inconsistencies within various reports. I don't always receive responses when I reach out to company.

Ashlee L.

Unsatisfied with my service

To whom it may concern,
I depend on IconnectPOS to give me my sales records efficiently and 100% accurate at all times. I can't trust my service due to it not adding up my total sales and disbursing them in there rightful place every single time. I have to look in three different sections to figure out which section is truthful and which is not. It is difficult to run a business with a checkout system that is never on point like it should be. I feel some major updates need to be done.

Murad R.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use and customer support is great specially Thomas& eayl also Ryan
We get all the reports we need is on our fingertips we love

Anu K.
Traduzir com Google

Good software but couple things still need improvment

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are working with this software from last year not bad but sometimes don't understand when you have to elaborate your stuff.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Jessica V.

So easy to use!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use and to teach the employees. Excellent source to manage your business. -all reports you need.

Deena M.

Great service

Avaliado em 17/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We always get our order on time and accurate. Even if we have any dispute on order always take care

Viacheslav G.

Great POS solution

Avaliado em 20/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great solutions, easy to start.. You are free to use your IPad, PC, Mac.. what ever you whant.
Good job!

Pradeep S.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent POS system for modern world

Avaliado em 19/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Experience the top notch POS system to run business anywhere and anytime with full set of features.