258 avaliações

kvCORE

Real estate management for brokers and enterprise

4,5 /5 (258 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
258 avaliações
Katelyn R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This Software is VERY helpful!

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Vantagens

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Desvantagens

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Julie K.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

KVCore Rocks

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Vantagens

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Desvantagens

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Bob J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Avaliado em 11/01/2019

Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Vantagens

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Desvantagens

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list:
1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed.
2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore.
3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this.
4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this.
5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Karen D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

kvCore CRM Tool is awesome!

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

Very positive experience. I have worked with numerous CRM platforms over the years in the corporate world and this by far is the best one I have come across.

Vantagens

The platform is very intuitive and has so many bells and whistles to not only keep in touch with your clients, prospects, leads but to capture information from individuals that then will import in to the database. I am learning more and more each day on what this platform has to offer. Our team absolutely loves it!

Desvantagens

Setting up recurring reminders would be nice vs. having to snooze to move to another day.

Megan V.

Great software

Avaliado em 28/04/2020

Overall, I am satisfied with this.

Vantagens

This is a CRM on steroids. It allows me to employ the digital marketing tactics that are vital to success in today's market.

Desvantagens

I would like clearer instructions in the training modules. Sometimes, it's hard to tell what I need to do before something else and if it were reiterated a different way or written out so I could see it on the slide, it might help me keep it in my brain. I have to relisten to that segment over and over so I don't mess it up.

Michael E.

kvCORE Makes Life Easier

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

kvCORE is allowing me to not have to babysit every single lead that comes in. I can set it and forget it and focus on the things (and leads) that matter. 5 stars all the way!

Vantagens

I like the user interface and more importantly, what the system is capable of behind the scenes. The automation of everything REALLY helps me stay on top of things.

Desvantagens

No cons, this software does everything I need it to....and more.

David C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Really and all in one system

Avaliado em 19/04/2020

Vantagens

The most useful feature in the software is its CRM capacities. I have never used a CRM as useful as this one/

Desvantagens

One of the hardest parts of using the software is getting set up. Since there is so much it can do it can be overwhelming at first when starting up. however, there is a lot of content to help you walk through the steps of setting up a successful CRM.

Manuel H.

I love KV Core

Avaliado em 17/03/2020

I love it. Managing my CRM and database has never been so easy.

Vantagens

I especially like how easy it is to post on Facebook, Craigslist and other sites. The smart CRM is also great, I love being able to send massive texts and emails.

Fantastic product, I highly recommend it.

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to say, perhaps I wish the dialer was quicker.

Dennis H.
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Review of kvCORE

Avaliado em 02/11/2018

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Vantagens

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Desvantagens

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Amanda P.
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Pleasantly surprised

Avaliado em 10/06/2020

Very pleased with kvCore as a real estate agent. Will definitely recommend to others.

Vantagens

Paying for leads was a nerve racking thought after paying to go through real estate classes, license, and other costs. Was very thankful for kvCore which came with the company I joined. It has been a great lead generator. If you put the time in you will get responses.

Desvantagens

A simplified dashboard is the only suggestion I have. Not on have thing labeled, but give a brief description of the tab as a dropdown maybe for easier guidance on where to go.

Blaine C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Avaliado em 12/03/2020

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Vantagens

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Desvantagens

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Phillip T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Never lose track of clients

Avaliado em 14/01/2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Vantagens

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Desvantagens

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Kathie A.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Avaliado em 22/11/2018

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Vantagens

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Desvantagens

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Vickie R.

Why I Like Using kvCore

Avaliado em 02/05/2020

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Vantagens

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Desvantagens

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Chris S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Avaliado em 06/03/2020

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Vantagens

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Desvantagens

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Shelia R.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

KVCore REview

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Vantagens

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Desvantagens

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Eric W.

Very very good CRM

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Vantagens

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Desvantagens

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Jorge C.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

KV Core aka King of CRM's

Avaliado em 06/11/2018

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Vantagens

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

The only thing I don't like are 2 things:

1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS.

2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Integrated Business Solution

Avaliado em 13/11/2018

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Vantagens

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Desvantagens

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Scott R.

Keeps me motivated!

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Vantagens

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Desvantagens

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Charlotte K.
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Contact Management System

Avaliado em 06/03/2019

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Vantagens

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Desvantagens

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

Mani K.

Excellent CRM

Avaliado em 17/04/2020

Overall excellent product to use

Vantagens

Easy to use and integrate with our business.

Desvantagens

Would love to be able to delete lead data

Kristin G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great, but...

Avaliado em 11/05/2020

Pretty good overall. No major complaints.

Vantagens

The features are endless... if it's possible, kvCORE can do it!

Desvantagens

There is no autosave or tabbing available when entering property details for database entries. Having to use the mouse to click save is annoying. Type in the street address. SAVE. Type in city. SAVE. Type in State. SAVE, etc... please fix this!!!!

Resposta do Inside Real Estate Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback Kristin.! I've submitted your recommendations about autosave to our product engineers. If you have the time, go ahead and copy paste that request too, because the more often they see a feature request, the sooner it will get done! You can submit feature requests by clicking the "Share Feedback" button in the chat feature of your kvCORE dashboard. Thanks again!

Stephen S.

Keeping the unorganized...organized

Avaliado em 25/02/2020

Well it has been an effective way to keep this fast paced, unorganized fella into finding a simple system that allows me to keep my database workable.

Vantagens

It makes it easy from the lead capturing element because it adds them in and its up to me to plug in the necessary info. Providing I can get the info in the system it is a treasure of resources from that point. The ease of navigating through the database is very important to me and allows me to run through my daily process as seems fit.

Desvantagens

I suppose it would be nice if it was easier to set up different future touch points so when im plugging in info quickly I can add the action that will happen in the future with them whether it be an email, text, etc...

Beverly cherelle J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

LOVING Lead Generation Again!!!!!

Avaliado em 01/05/2020

I am a newer real estate agent who HATES the spreadsheet CRM data collection process! The KVCore CRM teaches, guides, streamlines and automatically updates everything I do in lead generation. I'm LOVING lead generation again!!!!!

Vantagens

Lead generation is paramount for the real estate business, but it is also EXTREMELY time consuming no matter how experienced you may be. Couple that with just being human, and occasionally make an error or forget to make an entry in updating your progress with a client, and you can sometimes kiss that lead GOODBYE!! The KVCore CRM solves ALL of that!!!!! KVCore helps newer users know just what to do WHEN!!! The KVCore CRM is extremely user friendly and provides excellent, REVIEWABLE training that can be applied IMMEDIATELY!! Also, KVCore assists those who have TONS of experience modernize and streamline their processes!!!!! NO MORE SPREADSHEET CRM DATA COLLECTION!!!!! For me, lead generation has, once again, become an ENJOYABLE way to start my day!!!!!

Desvantagens

I do not have any negatives to mention at this time.