171 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
171 avaliações
Rebekah R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Avaliado em 23/02/2019

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Vantagens

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Desvantagens

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Bryan M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great product, support is lacking

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Vantagens

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Desvantagens

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Erica L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hands off reminders and easy communication

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Great reminder system!

Vantagens

The text-chat feature is very convenient and lets the patient know we are personally texting with them.

Desvantagens

The customer service is slow. I like the chat option, but I've been in que for over 30 minutes occasionally. And I wish they offered reminder phone calls as well.

Kelly G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

Avaliado em 27/11/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Vantagens

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Desvantagens

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Nate G.

EASY and AWESOME

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Overall, I would recommend Weave! Very important for me to be able to connect so closely with my patients. It is a necessity today to be able to connect with everyone. I would highly recommend.

Vantagens

I really really love Weave for my dental office. It is amazing at how helpful it is to simple be able to text your patients. I love how simple and easy it is for me to do this. It is so important to be able to connect with all of my patients. It is great to be able to communicate on the weekends if needed. It is great to be able to see my schedule, send review links, and also to send texts.

Desvantagens

The support is lacking for this company. I REALLY like the company and the features that they offer! HOWEVER, the support team is severely lacking. I am amazing that they can offer a good product, but then lack in the support sector. Unfortunate.

Andrea B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Avaliado em 20/03/2020

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Vantagens

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Desvantagens

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Griselda C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Desvantagens

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Grace C.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

new Weave user

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Vantagens

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Desvantagens

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Robert B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Vantagens

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Desvantagens

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Chase D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Avaliado em 18/11/2017

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Vantagens

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Desvantagens

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Kari B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave is our right hand man

Avaliado em 17/12/2019

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Vantagens

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Desvantagens

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Laurie G.
  • Setor: Varejistas

don't miss a call

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Vantagens

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Desvantagens

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee P.

Weave is awesome!

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

Vantagens

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Desvantagens

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Matt S.

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Vantagens

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Desvantagens

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Patricia S.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave has changed our office for the better

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Vantagens

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Desvantagens

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Michelle S.

Dental Office Weave Use

Avaliado em 22/03/2020

I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Vantagens

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Desvantagens

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top.
There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

Linda G.

Weave

Avaliado em 03/03/2020

Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Vantagens

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Laura H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Vantagens

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Desvantagens

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Nicole G.

Weave for Dental Providers

Vantagens

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients.

My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones.

We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Desvantagens

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Kim K.

Great Produce

Avaliado em 20/03/2020

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Vantagens

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Cheryl S.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Great product and service

Avaliado em 18/12/2019

Vantagens

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Desvantagens

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

Melody P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great features, but MANY bugs/issues

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Vantagens

The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

Desvantagens

There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue.

Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue.

Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

Suzy Z.

Centralized Office Management

Avaliado em 30/04/2020

A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Vantagens

The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Desvantagens

The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.

Jeani P.

Great product

Avaliado em 22/03/2020

This software outshines our previous communication software by leaps and bounds.

Vantagens

We use many of the features that Weave offers! Initially we were interested in communicating in real time with our patients. I love the regular updates in the software.

Desvantagens

I don’t have any issues at this time. Upgrades have been wonderful!

Terri Z.

Phones, fax and text

Avaliado em 31/03/2020

Vantagens

It is so easy to use the app and the desktop pop-up. I love the ease of dragging and dropping a file to fax it to someone. There is so much in Weave that we haven't used all of it yet.

Desvantagens

The cost. It seems really expensive, however, we do have phone lines and the software. I think that as Weave continues to develop features it gets closer to worth the cost.