Weave

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

190 avaliações

Annelise K.

Essential for business

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

Vantagens

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

Desvantagens

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Beth L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Favorite feature is the Text!

Avaliado em 03/06/2021

Weave has been a big help with our practice. It has smoothed many things out for us in the normal office setting.

Vantagens

I love the ease of texting feature. Most patients these days would rather answer a text at their convenience than a call.

Desvantagens

The confirmations weren't working well with weave so we switched to another software for this. Looks like it is a patient problem about phone numbers changing constantly.

Meg M.

Great Asset

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

I have used Weave for 5+ years. The product is good, but the service has gone down hill. I can get in touch with Sales Team immediately, but am waiting for hours in chat to get product support.

Vantagens

Love the ability to text patients, know who is calling when they call, check overdue recalls, and recently the practice analytics

Desvantagens

Glitchy, support is incredibly hard to receive from Weave

Nancy R.
  • Industry: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Customer service is disorganized at best - what a nightmare

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

Horrible. The implementation team does not know what they are doing. This was an incredibly stressful experience and they continue bothering me MONTHS after cancelling with mistakes!

Vantagens

I liked the idea of it. It seemed like it would streamline our communications systems but it was an absolute nightmare I would not wish on anyone.

Desvantagens

The biggest drawback was the fact that they screwed up my phone lines and somehow set my (the business owner's) PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER as the outgoing phone number. So now a TON of clients have my personal number and call and text me at all hours of the day and night for mundane tasks like setting up an appointment. The only person that cared about this problem or even saw it as an issue was the person tasked with trying to save the account, BB. The phones were constantly dropping calls, which they informed me MONTHS into implementation was due to not having an ethernet connection - which, had it been mentioned, we never would have bought this in the first place. I'm still getting bills dated AFTER I cancelled, which now they act like it's the final notice. The sales team promises things the software cannot deliver, and the implementation and training teams frankly have no idea what they are doing. I lost an incredible amount of business due to this crappy software. It is honestly one of my worst decisions as a business owner to try this out.

Craig E.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Avaliado em 09/11/2021

Vantagens

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Desvantagens

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Andrea B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Avaliado em 20/03/2020

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Vantagens

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Desvantagens

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Griselda C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Desvantagens

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Podium

Razões para escolher o Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Razões para mudar para o Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Katelyn D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

So far, so good!

Avaliado em 10/05/2021

Great experience, great to be able to access all systems from the app and great to have the phones so integrated with our software. Makes patient communication very efficient and more personalized.

Vantagens

Weave app is easy to access from home.
Lots of platforms and features to improve office systems and communicate with patients.

Desvantagens

Some integration issues initially but customer service has been very helpful in getting our office set up.
I have heard that some offices have issues with the phones occasionally, but this has not been the case yet in my own experience.

Chase D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Avaliado em 18/11/2017

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Vantagens

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Desvantagens

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Michel V.

Excellent Tool

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Overall positive experience using weave as uor communication tool.

Vantagens

It allows you to be connected from anywhere you have internet. It gives you a aesy and reliable way to keep communication with people.

Desvantagens

I've been using weave for more than 8 month and I've no found cons that interfere with my work or the perfomance of the app.

Bryan M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great product, support is lacking

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Vantagens

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Desvantagens

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Lighthouse 360 e Solutionreach

Razões para escolher o Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Razões para mudar para o Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.
Kari B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave is our right hand man

Avaliado em 17/12/2019

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Vantagens

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Desvantagens

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Lighthouse 360 e Solutionreach

Razões para escolher o Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

Razões para mudar para o Weave

The look and feel of Weave.
Laurie G.
  • Industry: Varejistas

don't miss a call

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Vantagens

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Desvantagens

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee P.

Weave is awesome!

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

Vantagens

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Desvantagens

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Demandforce

More options through Weave

Razões para mudar para o Weave

Liked cost and services they offer better
Matt S.

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Vantagens

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Desvantagens

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Grace C.

new Weave user

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Vantagens

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Desvantagens

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Demandforce e Reliant Parking

Razões para escolher o Weave

the phone service and caller ID was included in the WEAVE system

Razões para mudar para o Weave

the phone system and caller ID
Michelle S.

Dental Office Weave Use

Avaliado em 22/03/2020

I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Vantagens

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Desvantagens

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top.
There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

Patricia S.
  • Industry: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave has changed our office for the better

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

Vantagens

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Desvantagens

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Lighthouse 360

Razões para escolher o Weave

Better use of communication with patient.
Nick T.

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Vantagens

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

RingCentral MVP

RingCentral MVP
Linda G.

Weave

Avaliado em 03/03/2020

Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Vantagens

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Laura H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Vantagens

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Desvantagens

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Nicole G.

Weave for Dental Providers

Vantagens

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients.

My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones.

We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Desvantagens

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Kim K.

Great Produce

Avaliado em 20/03/2020

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Vantagens

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Lighthouse 360

Razões para mudar para o Weave

We like the fact that our phone system is included where many of the other companies we looked at had similar products but you had to pay separate for phone service.
Melody P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great features, but MANY bugs/issues

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Vantagens

The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

Desvantagens

There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue.

Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue.

Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

Robert B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Vantagens

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Desvantagens

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.