21 avaliações

Malwarebytes

Software de segurança cibernética para detecção de ameaças de endpoint

4,3 /5 (21 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
86% dos usuários recomendam este app
21 avaliações
Avaliador Verificado
Traduzido para o Português

Best Real-time and Asynchronous Malware and Adware Protection Product for Computers

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used Malwarebytes for years to protect my professional laptop from malware and adware. It is the easiest and most effective solution for you for both real-time and asynchronous protection against malware and adware. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

I've used Malwarebytes for protection against malware and adware on my professional laptop. It is very easy to use. Moreover, it scans your pc for malware and adware faster than other programs and always finds the files that cause trouble. Also, it gives you the option to put the files in quarantine. In addition, it has a real-time protection mode against threats. This mode is enabled by default and it warns you when you are going to connect with a website that contains malware/adware. The application integrates well with other programs.

Desvantagens

In email Protection against phishing emails and links. It would be useful to this feature to warn users when they are going to click a phishing link on an email message that looks real (official logos, etc.).

Mike N.
Setor: Forças Armadas

2018 ADAME Ransomware attack

Avaliado em 03/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In 2018 the company was hit by a ransomware attack. I researched many solutions to prevent future attacks and found Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection best fit our needs. The Management Console allows me to see all user scan schedules, update logs, and blocked logs. Frequent updates keep the platform a strong cybersecurity defense tool.

Vantagens

The Management Console was easy to install and configure. The individual local user install is simple. Solid Customer Service focused on customer experience, not Sales.

Desvantagens

In the management console I can see what was blocked on each user machine, but it does not offer much information in the console on why it was blocked. It does give me enough information to go investigate externally on the web, but I wish it gave more direction at the console.

Resposta do Malwarebytes

Thank you for your feedback Mike, we're glad Malwarebytes was able to provide you a great cybersecurity solution. Additionally, I'll pass along your experience using the console as our team is always looking for ways to do better.

Heidi M.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Good program

Avaliado em 27/08/2016

Vantagens

The cost is its greatest asset. However, you get what you pay for. If you have this you should supplement.

Desvantagens

Has a minimal level of protection. It is a place to start, but our IT consultant said it gives minimal protection and if you are storing financial information you need way more than this can offer.

John H.
Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Stay Safe, protection when others fail

Avaliado em 17/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

great results, this finds issues that my other 2 products that I also run don't find

Vantagens

runs all the time, watching your PC, your files, your programs, your web activity - protects you from malicious sites and ads - stuff you don't even know is happening (or the bad things that are trying to heappen) when you open a web page. A good price. You can run this in addition to other anti-virus products; it does not slow your system down

Desvantagens

some of the reporting is very IT specific, so if you use this be sure to have an IT person that watches the logs and that can help you when it tells you there is a problem that it found.

Bernard W.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product and great customer service

Avaliado em 17/03/2015

Vantagens

MalwareBytes works as advertised. It stops and cleans up malware that slows down and compromises your computer. The customer service reps are very helpful and generally respond to emails within 1 day. I have used their free product, professional product and Corporate product. For many years the MalwareBytes products were my go to when I needed to clean computers.

Desvantagens

My worst experience with MalwareBytes was when I was looking at their Enterprise software. I contacted Sales to get a quote. After I got the quote, my approval process got bogged down. The sales person sent a reminder email that was quite condescending and really aggravated me. As a result I did not purchase the enterprise product.

Lori N.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Keeps the Bad Stuff Out

Avaliado em 10/07/2019

Vantagens

I love Malwarebytes. The software just "does its thing". I have been using Malwarebytes for three years and have not received anymore malware. It runs in the background, does automatic updates, and simply protects without me having to run scans or tell the software what to do. I highly recommend it as the cost is way less than having to take my computers in for repair.

Desvantagens

I like everything about the software. And the price is even affordable.

Peter Z.

A good supplement to Kaspersky

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

Vantagens

We found that we needed a bit more protection from malware threats than our Kaspersky subscription afforded, so we added Malwarebytes to our security solution and have been very happy with the results. It catches security threats that could have slipped through previously and our systems feel more secure than they were before.

Desvantagens

No concerns with Malwarebytes, it helps provide a comprehensive protection platform for our employees and affords peace of mind.

Partha protim P.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Review

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 27/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection is a very simple to use anti malware software. You need not be tech savvy to get used to it. Its simplicity and design will make life a lot more easier for everyone.

Vantagens

I use it for my personal system. It is lightweight and very easy to install. It has a wide range of features and a very informative dashboard. Like most antivirus software, the Endpoint Protection is the most technologically advanced version of Malwarebytes and I can browse the internet without any worries.

Desvantagens

Lack of a feature to inspect emails and there is no option for a quick scan. Quick scan will take less time while the normal scan option might take hours which is very time consuming and also frustrating.

Greg R.
Traduzido para o Português

Nice supplement to my existing system security

Avaliado em 23/10/2018

Vantagens

- I use Malwarebytes along with another internet security program, and it provides added security without slowing my computer down.
- Works with my Outlook email application to scan incoming and outgoing messages and attachments.

Desvantagens

- I don't have any negative things to say about Malwarebytes. I knew everything it was capable of doing before purchasing it and it's lived up to expectations.

Maria O.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Traduzido para o Português

Malwarebytes didn't protect our systems as we had expected

Avaliado em 04/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Malwarebytes didn't operate as advertised, so I ended up uninstalling the software after 7 months.

Vantagens

Malwarebytes was inexpensive for us to purchase and try out for 6 months. Installation and configuration was simple and straightforward.

Desvantagens

The mail client extension didn't scan incoming emails as it was advertised to. It also slowed down the mail client startup to the point where I ended up disabling it completely.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Philip H.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Malwarebytes keeps our business computers safe

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

Vantagens

I like that Malwarebytes provides comprehensive protection rather than just piecemeal protection from different kinds of viruses and malware.

Desvantagens

I least like the customer support component - sometimes it takes a bit to get support.

Andrew S.
Traduzido para o Português

It works and keeps my Laptop running!

Avaliado em 15/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great program, easy to use, works as advertised

Vantagens

simple to set up and use. seems to catch what it needs to catch. The interface is clear and user friendly

Desvantagens

Nothing really, have not needed customer support, so no opinion there. No issues have come up over years of use.

Sharad G.
Traduzido para o Português

Extremelydecent software for personal use

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 21/03/2018

Vantagens

The best thing about this it does not make my running current processes slow if the application runs on the background.

Desvantagens

software updates and releases frequent and downloading takes a little longer than expected. they remove the threat though!

Vijay K.
Traduzido para o Português

High performance anti spyware solution

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Vantagens

It provides an proactive theft protection with the end point security solution for all clients or softwares.

Desvantagens

The system still needs to have an antivirus installed on your computer to determine which malware needs to be removed.

Jeremy M.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

This is a great product.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/05/2018

Vantagens

This app works really well to eliminate malware. It is a very good app to have especially when you support a large number of computers. It really works as advertised.

Desvantagens

I really have no negative comments about this product. It works great and is very easy to use. It was easy to set up and easy to administer. I am really impressed with how well it works.

Harmandeep singh S.
Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Malwarebytes!

Avaliado em 12/11/2017

Vantagens

I like that it works so well for finding malware and that it is easy to use
Once you have gone through the initial installation and configuration, Malwarebytes basically runs smoothly in the background taking care of itself

Desvantagens

Subsciption based model business. Maybe a one time fee would be better.
On lower-end computer doing an active scan can really *really* eat up processing power, but that is to be expected really.

Luke R.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

The Malwarebytes Chrome plugin didn't stop pop-ups

Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

While easy to install and manage, it doesn't provide adequate protection for us.

Vantagens

Malwarebytes is a cost-effective, minimalistic protection program. It's easy to install and configure your settings.

Desvantagens

The Chrome plug-in didn't stop pop-ups when browsing, and as a result my system was infected by a piece of malware that compromised my system's security.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

David G.
Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Does the job

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It is hard to evaluate and compare between the computer security products out there. I have used a lot of them and they all seem to do a good job. The critical issue for me is if the do the job without being annoying. Some of them seem to bring up warning windows so often that I get tired of them. This package does a good job of staying in the background. I haven't had any problems so far.

Shawn A.
Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
Traduzido para o Português

Malwarebytes has been handy at protecting my work laptop

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 24/08/2019

Vantagens

Malwarebytes was easy to install and setup for automatic protection. It integrates with my web browsers and the Outlook mail client.

Desvantagens

Several of our team members were infected with malware, though mine wasn't impacted.

Luke B.

Pretty good

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

Easy to install and you don't have to worry about it once you've installed it. Keeps your computer secure in the background.

Desvantagens

Sometimes has annoying pop-ups. Most of the time they are just for software updates however they do happen pretty regularly.

Stuart E.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Traduzido para o Português

Tried Malwarebytes for one year, didn't provide the level of protection I was hoping for.

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

Vantagens

Malwarebytes was easy to install and configure to automatically protect my computer, and the integration with Outlook was very helpful.

Desvantagens

After a year of using the program, I just felt that there are better options that are included with other internet security programs.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10