Sage 100

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

285 avaliações

Blake
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Huge improvements over earlier Sage products

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

We've been able to greatly improve how our manufacturing processes across various locations are reflected in our budgets and accounting practices. It's saved us thousands of hours per year in terms of extracting the data, manipulating it, and putting it back into Sage for final reporting. You can now do that within Sage 100.

Vantagens

Our organization moved from Sage 50 to Sage 100 and wow, what a difference! We thought Sage was the issue, but really the business had just outgrown the more base version of the software. Sage 100 can fully handle complex costing and processes present in a modern day manufacturing business. It can collect data at various nodes in the process and roll them up for budgeting and forecasting.

Desvantagens

We use a lot of agile software platforms on our sales and ecommerce side of the business, and Sage 100's API catalog doesn't really keep up with what's needed to move quickly in 2020.

The organization had outgrown Sage50 and needed more robust accounting software

Software anterior

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

We were familiar with Sage and their support team from our previous usage of Sage50.
Stosh
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

To many steps to do simple daily process

Avaliado em 16/05/2020

Sage works, support companies and eide bailey sold it to us did not do there due diligence in my opinion selling us the software we needed that would handle what we do. Integration problems and being told to use a certain card processing that did not work without a bridge with fusion costing us more money and have had it out 4 times in the last week.

Vantagens

The accounting portion is probably the most complete.

Desvantagens

To me there is several cons we have found after the purchase. My biggest complaint being the amount of time it takes to do simple process. Example: when we have price changes and adjustments to make, it can not be done from a central place. As a dealer that is retail and wholesale both, we have to change retail in one screen, wholesale on another, and finally cost in a completely different location. When you have 30k items this takes 4 times longer than other systems. My other major complaint is dealing with several different companies to get everything you need to support sage for daily operation. We have experienced finger pointing back and forth from the support companies of whose problem it is and nothing gets corrected for months. As I say we are over 2 years from our sign up and it has been a multitude of issues and we are still not complete. Delays on large orders put into fusion portion are a time killer.

Revel Systems

Problems with the accounting

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

Supposedly it will do way more than we will ever use, if it does I haven't realized it as of yet. FYI I have filled out a survey before after the first year and was contacted once about my issues and no one has ever got back with me and addressed any of the issues. It has went up the chain a few months after and again no response.
Jim
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Sage 100 Review

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

We migrated from QuickBooks Enterprise to Sage 100 in 2015. We have had no regrets on this migration and believe we have much better control of our inventory which drives our financial results.

Vantagens

Sage 100 has all of the features that our small business needs. We require inventory management with bills of materials and work orders. Sage does an excellent job handling this.

Desvantagens

It is not a case of dislike but more of under optimized. The general ledger system is not fully developed for drill down capability. All of the information is in a relational database but accessing inquiring type information is more cumbersome than it needs to be. We have written Crystal reports to accommodate this need.

Dynamics 365

Razões para escolher o Sage 100

QuickBooks Enterprise was not able to provide the inventory management that we required.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

We believed that Sage 100 was an easier migration path for our company compared to Dynamics. We also believed that Sage 100 was easier to use for our user base.
Kenneth
  • Setor: Transporte marítimo

Sage 100c 2017 - 2019 review

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Company replaced Platinum for DOS which had been in place for 20+ years. So moving to Sage 100c and having the ability to drill down into the data is a great feature. Being able to email invoices/purchase orders have improved the productivity of employees (they no longer have to go look for hard copies).

Vantagens

First off is the User Define Fields (UDF), if a field is not in the software or you have something unique that needs to be captured, as an end user you can add the field without custom programming or use of a VAR. The next feature would be Visual Integrator (Import/Export utility), this feature is great for either uploading data into Sage or exporting data for analysis. Memo Fields are great! Paperless Office is great along with the ability to email invoices, purchase orders, etc. Sage Intelligence is a love/hate relationship: Very easy to build reports, but the runtime for running reports takes a long time (i.e. most of my reports 1-2 minutes) versus the standard Sage financial reports of 10-15 seconds.

Desvantagens

The Extended Description for inventory items. For the life of me, not sure why Sage still uses the Extended Description in inventory. This makes it very difficult for data imports or exports. If your company does drop shipments then really understand how it works. On the inventory side you end up with a black hole. Moving invoices from one batch to another is limited utility due to no one can be in the batch, so we end up moving invoices after hours. When running the Period End process for a module locks users out, so this normally has to be done during none business hours. Sage is weak in the inventory physical count area (i.e. cycle counting).

Jeff
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Solid mid-market enterprise accounting system, with quirks

Avaliado em 05/03/2019

Very solid system with a few frustrating quirks. You will need to host any version of Sage 100. Consider a cloud-based software as an alternative (Sage Intacct perhaps, although the price skyrockets compared to Sage 100).

Vantagens

-very cost-friendly pricing for small or medium sized businesses. this is the biggest selling point for Sage to me - it beats Quickbooks as a more ERP level system but is still very reasonably priced

-solid on standard accounting

-multi-company/location/entity reporting

-import/export works well

-test company option helps new users acclimate

-simple bank reconciliation module

-security and role definitions

-GL reports are very useful to financial experts

Desvantagens

-bank reconciliation doesn't force you to reconcile to the GL cash account. That defeats the purpose of a reconciliation...

-there is almost no customizability to the financial statements. I guarantee you will need to export (Excel) or use a different software (Crystal Reports) to build your monthly financials.

-Sage 100 products are hosted in-house, so in the age of the cloud, you will still need to purchase and support your own server, a pain for a small or medium sized business.

-there are no "drill down" options in financial statements. That ability in Management Reporter was a huge plus in Microsoft Dynamics products.

-Multi-fund reporting cannot be consolidated (unless this is an add on module we didn't purchase)

-There are no reports that show unposted JEs

-AP voids and invoice reversals are a NIGHTMARE. Seriously, my staff lose sleep over trying to never need to void a check in Sage.

-Dashboards are basic. It feels very "old" as a system compared to new cloud-based options.

-No auto reconciliation. I've heard that's a selling point of Xero.

James
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software for a small growing business

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

There have been some nice improvements in the 18 years we have been using Sage 100/MAS90. It is not cheap, but gets the job done. They must continue to use customer feedback to make the right improvements to the software and not change features users heavily rely on.

Vantagens

Customer service has been great. They do everything they can to help resolve issues. Sage’s scalability has allowed the software to grow along with our needs. 3rd Party software works best if has partnered with Sage to get updates that allow for testing prior to a new update being released.

Desvantagens

It seems that along with some enhancements you get when upgrading, you may lose some functionality such as when printing travelers that now require more steps to complete. Custom reports and integrations can be costly because a Sage reseller is needed for support.

Bill
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Software that is easy to customize to fit your exact needs

Avaliado em 07/12/2017

All in all, this is a good product with options for growth as your business needs change.

Vantagens

Sage 100 Advanced ERP allows you to create data fields that are unique to your business and have the data flow through the various processes and data files. We have added over 100 fields to our invoicing forms, and the data flows from the sales order to the invoice, to the accounts receivable history. The data entry screens are easily modified to add any custom fields you need. The forms for printing documents are also easily modified via Crystal Reports. We utilize Crystal Reports to perform error checking at the order entry point to alert the order entry and billing clerks if there any issues with the order that needs to be corrected. We check to see if purchase orders are required. If they are, is one on the order? We check to ensure the sales tax code is correct for the shipping address. There are easily a dozen things we check, all utilizing the tools built into Crystal Reports. We have been using this software since the mid-1990's and have upgraded year after year. The upgrades are much easier than they used to be and the features that have been added over the last few years are great additions to the software.

Desvantagens

Some of the processes are more complicated than they need to be. Recording pre-payments on A/R or A/P invoices is a prime example. The process for both should be re-evaluated, and the process should be the same for any pre-payment that needs to be recorded. Some of the module pricing doesn't make any sense. The asset module is way too expensive when compared to other options available.

Craig

SAGE 100 is a Winner

Avaliado em 27/07/2021

Overall, Sage has helped with running our business and keeping everything straight - I would say my (our) experience with Sage has been a positive one.

Vantagens

It is a very robust package of modules - each module is for a specific task - general ledger, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Once you have your company setup you assign your staff to be responsible for one of the modules and they become the expert in the module. All modules are integrated with the other modules so there is no need to upload and run sync programs - it is all done for you.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the modules are not as intuitive as other modules - I can only guess different software designers designed different modules and therefore the nuances of writing logical code differ from individual to individual. This makes more a bit of discontinuity across the modules. Somethings a module will crash due to some parameter not having a specific number or letter in the database (don't even know how that would happen!) and you cannot diagnose it yourself - you have to call customer service. It will cost you money if you don't have a CS plan and chew up at least an hour of your time. However, in fairness it does not happen too often.

Ezechiel Narcisse
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

New Sage 100cloud software is great

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

I've been working with Sage 100cloud for the past 6 months. With my busy schedule and the number of clients I'm servicing, I don't have the time to keep track of all my business finances. Sage 100cloud is the perfect solution for me. I can track my cash in and out, see where I'm at with my payables and receivables and create reports for my accountant. I also use the supply chain module to track my suppliers and create an automated purchase order system. Sage 100cloud is a great solution for businesses that don't have time to keep up with their finances.

Vantagens

I was looking for a new cloud-based solution to manage my accounting and finances because my old program was not able to handle my business' complicated processes, and I found Sage 100cloud. This solution helps simplify your finances by providing a single source of data for items like cash management, financial procedures and supply chain management. You can manage your entire business from anywhere on any device, so I can check my finances from my phone or tablet.

Desvantagens

I haven't really had any issues with this product so far.

Sharon
  • Setor: Editoras

A FULLY INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SOLUTION

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Using Sage 100C has provided more flexibility to the workforce and has increased productivity over the old VPN solution. With an increase in work from home scenarios, this has proven to be a helpful addition to our software solutions in conducting business.

Vantagens

The program has many robust features with integrated billing, and having the ability to select batch or live processing allows us to be flexible with each department. The fact that you can modify areas of the software to support your own needs is a big positive in our book. Sage does a great job with reports and extracting data to excel. The fact that it fully integrates through GL makes it very easy to use within the entire organization.

Desvantagens

I would like to see larger fields to capture pertinent information. Additional user-defined fields that can be integrated with report design would be a nice addition. The ability to modify the canned reports and turn them into a custom report would really be helpful.

Victoria
  • Setor: Automotivo

Perfect ERP Software for medium sized businesses

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

We have been with Sage for almost 7 years and it has saved us much time and money. Our old software was clunky and not customizable. We are able to now do multiple tasks at the same time, even within different companies.

Vantagens

Ease of use, ease of customization. Excellent customer support, excellent value for the money. Great for organizations with multiple entities - ability to switch between companies/work in different companies at the same time.

Desvantagens

After a sales order is completed, you cannot "resurrect" it - you must generate a new number and "copy" the old sales order from history.

CHERRY

• Setor: Construção

Good program

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

Vantagens

There seems to be a module for just about everything we need to within out company, which is very nice. It was pretty easy to learn with just a little bit of practice, much of it is self explanatory to new users! I do believe that ease of use is a major pro for Sage 100. I'm pleased with amount of data/reports we can process and print out, the information we need is almost always at our finger tips.

Desvantagens

With multiple people using this throughout our organization, it'd be nice if two people could be in the same module at once. We're constantly going door to door trying to figure out who's in a certain module and when they'll be out of it. We reference a pay rate change report often, every time we click out of it, it asks if we want to purge all the files. Someone will accidentally click it someday- why would we want to do that? I also find myself getting a number of errors and the program shutting down on me. Often times if I shut my computer down and try again it'll work correctly when I open it back up.

Kathryn
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

waiting for many enhancements Sage 100 Contractor

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

been a struggle and had to create many manual systems outside the software to operate and manage the business

Vantagens

covers all the basic functions

Desvantagens

missing many key functions, has too many restricted areas that need to be more user-friendly, that were not designed by real life users

FOUNDATION

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

had hoped that the large software company would use its resources as the sales rep promised to get the enhancements we were told were in the works, years ago. We are still waiting and have reminded Sage every year since.
Kimberly
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

A Well Travelled Work Horse

Avaliado em 14/05/2019

Its a great product for the small business client looking for audit-compliance, reporting and a trust-worthy product without spending a lot. If mobility is not a huge concern for you and you want to keep your operating costs low, choose Sage 100.

Vantagens

Sage 100 is very well suited for financial record keeping, distribution management and reporting on these business operations. Functionally, it is very reliable and straight forward to use. It was the first accounting software I ever used in a professional setting and I continue to think in terms of the way items are processed in Sage 100. Because it has been around for decades, there is a substantial amount of knowledge available to new users by way of Sage City and the number of consultants available for support is also a huge asset. The subscription pricing makes it very simple to purchase and include as an operating cost for the lifetime of the business and there are great integrations available in the channel.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a mobile app that gave access to the approval functions and other areas of the product that would be convenient when traveling away from the office - or even just working remotely. Remote accessing a server is very inconvenient and there are so many browser-based systems in business already. Sage 100 feels behind the times without this functionality.

Johanes
  • Setor: Maquinário

Sage 100 - My Review

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

It's good, but your Sage Reporting and what else so confusing, it must have this and that license it ended up adding money which total subscription is not viable for small business pricing but medium or larger business. so we use barebones as what we have now.

Vantagens

Easy for user especially modules which is showing step by step

Desvantagens

to add module costs lots of money, does not make sense for small business like our Company, your pricing is comparable for medium or large business pricing

SAP Customer Experience

no plan to find alternative yet due to covid-19 business environment
Chris
  • Setor: Armazéns

Sage 100 Review

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

We have been able to grow our company and the suite has been able to support this with enough customization and scalability.

Vantagens

We have been using the Sage ERP Suite for over 10 years and it has been very reliable with only a few issues along the way. In there new releases they have mitigated the issues we have run into. We have been able to customize quite a bit to make it more streamlined for our users.

Desvantagens

Payroll we had some issues with and moved to another solution.

NetSuite

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

Convenience and product familiarity.
Chris
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Long Time User

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Customer support is usually goo

Vantagens

The day to day use of the software works well

Desvantagens

Every time we update the software or move to a new version, we have glitches and have to call for support.
It's also harder now to make custom reports for payroll (since it is a stand alone module)

RHONDA
  • Setor: Impressão

I don't have cloud just Sage 100

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

I don't have Sage 100 cloud?

Vantagens

The support people were excellent to work with and made our transition in 2012 as easy as a new installation could ever get. I also like that all the areas are similar, so if you know Order Entry you can translate that knowledge to say Purchasing.

Desvantagens

When i go to create custom reports there are databases with the last three letters WRK. It would be great to have access to those databases; i realize they are a combination of existing databases but they have everything i usually need for a custom report.
The bug in the current software update where you can't close the ship-to-address box in the right corner is annoying.

Kristina

Sage 100cloud Review

Avaliado em 10/11/2019

Way better than peachtree older version. Have not had any issues other than it's kinda slow

Vantagens

I like how everything is linied together kinda of like quickbooks. It's pretty simple to use and has step by step guidance

Desvantagens

Its kinda slow at times. We upgraded from peachtree so it's way better than that. Honestly nothing I can say bad other than its slow

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Sage 100

We had to change as our certificate was expired

Fits my company more
Tracy
  • Setor: Maquinário

Sage 100 -

Vantagens

All the modules are set up the same. We have 8 modules and the set up is the same style.

Desvantagens

Reporting could be easier. They are moving to crystal reports and being able to export from each module but they are not there yet. Attaching tables is a pain to deal with.

John
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very good software. Has gotten better over time. Still room for improvement

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

I've been using Sage 100 for more than twenty years and it's a great tool most of the time. Databases were improved module by module several years ago and that made a huge difference in stability and reliability.

Work flow is consistent across modules. Once you understand Sage's way of managing workflow, it translates to other software modules, so there is less to learn.

Vantagens

Full featured. Has what you need in most modules to run a typical company. Decent implementation of Paperless office. Print and linking PDF copies of most documents is great.

Desvantagens

Workflow can be frustrating or cryptic in rare cases. Implementation of paperless office, particularly for PDF invoices and uploaded documents is really good, but not great.

Needs better inventory work order management. Basic integration is terrible, GREAT integration is too full featured. We need something in between. Just a basic Work order process that actually works.

brittany

Accounting and Inventory Ability

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Vantagens

We went with Sage because we needed an accounting software that would also keep inventory stock. The fact that Sage has build able modules and customization available is pretty much the biggest asset available. I use Accounts Receivable, Payable, Sales Order, Inventory Management, Purchase order, General Ledger and Paperless office. I like that it allows me to more permanently close out accounting days and keeps track of all reports for later use.

Desvantagens

It is a time consuming software to learn, definitely keep a professional on standby when installing and learning the system. Although I like being able to close out days and orders, it does make it a little harder to fix any mistakes. There are occasional bugs with the system but nothing that hasn't been able to be fixed with a phone call to our Sage installer.

Shivali

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I use it daily... I couldnt be without it

Avaliado em 17/03/2021

I enjoy its capabilities.

Vantagens

Being able to lock data in a time frame. And the bank reconciliation.

Desvantagens

A little more expensive compared to other products. But this is ok considering its features being specific to accounting profession.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Sage 100

Stability of the system. And the internal audit and control functions.
Yanet
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Sage 100cloud from a non-profit user

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

It has met all of our AP and AR needs.

Vantagens

All the modules are located on the left side of the home screen. It may not seem like a big component; however, when you're wanting to go in and out-things it's a game changer. Some days, I have up to ten different windows in which I'm cross referencing. I can reconcile while looking at my AR and AP. Making entries and printing checks is a breeze. The steps are easy to follow and the tutorials are simple.

Desvantagens

Be sure to double check modules when updating software. We updated and quickly realized some modules hadn't carried over correctly. It was taken care of fast but could've caused problems down the road. It would be nice to have a checklist of when everything is being updated to see when changes did/didn't occur.