43 avaliações
98% dos usuários recomendam este app
43 avaliações
Nathan K.
Traduzido para o Português

Finally a software deployment tool that just works

Avaliado em 18/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We had a very successful POC which showed how much time we would be saving using their platform.
Automox can automatically deploy patches endpoints need for OS or third-party applications.

I'm also very excited about the features they will be adding to their platform.

Vantagens

I love how responsive the product is for being agent-based.

Multi-platform support makes it easy to use one product for your patching and software deployment needs.

Automatic scanning which uncovers which patches are needed for installed applications/OS.

Their live dashboard makes it easy to determine the level of compliance.
Their built-in live chat makes it easy to connect with Support to resolve issues.

Desvantagens

Their current reporting makes for troubleshooting deployment issues difficult sometimes but their support is top-notch and I've been told this is being addressed as is on their roadmap.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the great review, Nathan! We're glad to hear you're having a great experience with Automox. Reporting updates are absolutely on the roadmap. Stay tuned for exciting reporting updates coming soon!

Mike M.

Automox

Avaliado em 03/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outstanding. Product has done exactly what is advertised (patch management) at a fair price. Support has also been great for the few times I had needed to reach out. They stayed on top of the ticket until it was resolved.

Vantagens

As a very small department with hundreds of computers with various software packages installed, I needed a way to top-down see the patch cadence. Automox was quick to deploy and quick to start getting results that I could take action on.

Desvantagens

The core patch anagement features are great, but since there's an agent there may be some additional capability that could be added: Send message to user, shutdown computer, uninstall software, etc.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the review Mike! We do actually have the ability to do the things you listed in the Cons section using the Worklets feature. Check out the Worklets category on our community where we have Worklets to send messages, shut down computers and remove unwanted software. If you need help getting a Worklet written to accomplish a task, please reach out to us and we're happy to help.

Setor: Serviços financeiros

Did not work correctly.

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Could not get this to work effectively even on just two windows servers, contacted support and got an initial response but nothing more.

Looks nice and would be a good solution if it worked, it just seems unfinished and flaky.

I suspect you need to enable a firewall rule for 3rd party updates to work ( suspect the same for Linux) .

Vantagens

Looks nice, works fine with Linux ( as long as firewall is set up)
fairly simple setup.

Desvantagens

Did not pick up that our 2008 test machine had not patched in 2 years.
Did not show all the "Supported" 3rd party software.
No Logs.
Did not have any info on updates not applying.
Policies did not seem to apply correctly.
Still requires WSUS( or risk using online windows updates which kill bandwidth)
No Linux Onsite Cache

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

John P.
Traduzido para o Português

Streamlining and simplifying our patching strategy in a "Do More with Less" world.

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Automox has significantly reduced our time it takes to patch our systems. We also are patching additional risks that were difficult to cover with other products. The result: A better security position for the company based on the risk reports we present to our executive leadership and risk committees.

Vantagens

This product is easy to configure, distribute, and use. It has cut down our patching cycle significantly, plus it doesn't require babysitting like many other solutions on the market. The biggest "like" though is that it has significantly reduced the risk of our company based on the reports we run from our vulnerability scanning.

Desvantagens

UI continues to need some improvement; however, they do publish updates regularly.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the great review, John! Time to patch is a critical metric we believe more organizations need to understand and act on to ensure they're reducing security gaps. We agree that the UI needs some attention, and we've been actively working on some pretty cool updates. Stay tuned!

Abhilash R.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Perfect for mixed environments

Avaliado em 18/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I wish I had signed up for Automox earlier. It has reduced my department's overhead regarding maintaining updates quite a bit.

Where to start --
> Easy deployment
> Can be used as a basic inventory management system
> Integrates with Crowdstrike Falcon
> Windows computers no longer need to be in the network to receive updates from the server
> Can be used to replace Jamf for Macs since this handles Mac updates as well
> Other than OS updates, Automox updates many apps like Adobe, Zoom, Webex as well
> Excellent admin interface and dashboard

Desvantagens

Not necessarily a con, but I would like a note/remark option under each computer so that I can add notes or encryption keys

Corey D.

Possibilities are endless - Not just an update platform

Avaliado em 29/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's been a delight working with the software and the Automox team themselves. They're a great bunch that truly understands the needs of their customers.

Solid A+

Vantagens

Windows Updates were our only priority when finding a solution, but once I realized the potential of what they had on their roadmap... I was hooked. Windows Updates/Software Patch Management/Custom policies/Reporting/Live dashboard.... It is a hefty tool that I plan to take advantage of as long as possible.

They're always improving and adding features, and they take customer feedback very seriously. I've seen features fixed/updated or even features I've suggested on their roadmap within a week of discussing.

Desvantagens

Originally, dashboard performance was hit/miss. It has improved a lot since then, and they're still working on further improving performance.

Resposta do Automox

Thank you so much for the feedback, Corey! We appreciate the grade on our work and are excited to hear your experience has been excellent! We are constantly improving performance and are glad to see you noticed as well as the features we add. We're excited for the future and to work more with happy users like yourself.

Manoj M.
Setor: Serviços de informação
Traduzido para o Português

Simple software that continues to get better

Avaliado em 23/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is simple and rollout is seamless, the console ensures we know whats going on for updates on our inhouse and cloud servers, this relieves a lot of manual work which we used to do on the boxs to keep them upto speed with windows updates.

Vantagens

Constant upgrades, good service and clear communication.

Desvantagens

Lack of formal inventory planning, they are getting there but I dont think its a priority yet, however at the print point automox is a great value.

Tina B.
Setor: Bancos
Traduzido para o Português

Program updating made easy!

Avaliado em 22/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The interaction is the Automox customer service is great; any question I have had has been answered quickly and concisely.

Vantagens

The Automox program has made my life so much easier. The installation and set up process is extremely easy; once you add your servers and workstations, set up groups and assign the IP addresses to the group, you are finished. The reporting is easy and clear and the notification process is as easy as checking a box and reading the email!

Desvantagens

I have not found any cons. My experience with Automox has been wonderful.

Resposta do Automox

Thank you so much for the great review, Tina!

George T.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product. Easy to use and deploy. Phenomenal Customer Service.

Avaliado em 25/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Automated patch management for my end-users. Peace of mind for my team and I knowing that we do not need to manual patch systems.

Vantagens

Organization deployment is quick and painless. Current UI is lightyears ahead of the previous version which makes navigation easy and logical.

Desvantagens

Small UI quirks here and there. Scheduling is not as exact as I would like. All of which is on their road map.

John K.

Great patching solution

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Automox has been great in terms of support, billing, new features, etc.

Vantagens

It is web-based and easy to use. Login, review or kick-off a patching cycle and that's that!

Desvantagens

Hmmm, that is a tough one. I think all patching software has problems getting all of the patching done so there still is some manual intervention, but a small percentage.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the great review, John!

Danny R.

Awesome product

Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Automox is the first patch management software I've used that I can trust to get the job done without babysitting. That said I did take 4 months of babysitting to prove to myself that I can finally relax, a little, and not worry about the job getting done.

Vantagens

Fast, Reliable, easy to configure and very easy to use.

Desvantagens

The only issue I've seen so far, not really a problem just an annoyance, is when you sort by "Group Membership" it sorts the pages separately instead of truly sorting by the column. Like I said, just annoying.

Resposta do Automox

Hi Danny! Thank you for your awesome feedback. We hear on you on your frustrations with around group membership sorting have it on our roadmap to solve! Glad to hear you like our product and it's very easy to use!

Setor: Educação superior

Game Changer!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I found Automox at a conference and purchased about two weeks later. The team has been great to work with and stayed in touch, unlike so many others that disappear into the night after the PO is signed.

Vantagens

It took me nearly 20 years in I.T. to finally find a patch/update solution that I liked and that actually worked. In most simple terms...Automox just works! Setting up Automox itself was trivial. Installing the client is one of the easiest clients. After that...check in periodically, approve patches, and rest easy...because for once you know your systems are actually patched. Plus you have reporting for management without any extra effort.

Desvantagens

It needs to grow more. Right now it still doesn't support 100% of our software, including some heavily used well-know titles. Support for other software needs to grow by at least 10x if it's going to have a chance to succeed. The software deployment piece also has some kinks to work out.

Resposta do Automox

That's for the great feedback! We agree that supported software needs improvement and are actively working on it! If you're open to it, please send our Support team ([email protected]) the software titles you would like to see as it can help us prioritize our list.

David T.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Cloud based patch management ideal for multi-site and remote users

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have seen a big improvement in patching remote systems and laptops over the last two years. The cost involved with Automox is offset by the time that would have been wasted on WSUS and the non-profit discount is a great help.

Vantagens

The software is simple to deploy and requires little attention once installed, but ensures excellent endpoint visibility. If you consider patching to have the same importance as endpoint security, you need a tool like this to see the patch status of your endpoints and servers.

Desvantagens

You need to remember to delete retired endpoints from the console.

Resposta do Automox

Well stated, David! Thanks for your input and we agree the retired endpoints reminder is a great idea. We will add that to some other discussions around our roadmap.

Brendan O.

Trifecta - Mac, Windows, Linux management

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Even though it is new, I am impressed. Any new start up would be crazy not to give this tool a look. Any IT shop that is cross-platform should give them a try too.

Vantagens

The requirements of my management tool were hard to fill: support the 3 major OS client flavors, be run as an SaaS offering, and it must not depend on Active Directory. I was surprised to find all 3 requirements were near impossible to find, heck even 1 of the 3 was a challenge, 2 seemed impossible. Then I stumbled on Automox - all 3 boxes checked. The test drive was simple - and powerful. The tool is fast too! Once a client is installed it is mere moments until a complete hardware/software inventory is reported in the console, and policies are ready to be deployed. Need software to go out to a Macbook, Windows laptop, and Linux rig? It can do all three.

Desvantagens

The solution is new - and still working on features. It isn't buggy as you might expect, but it lacks great reporting, and a few features I would love to see. However they do respond to requests, and they do share their roadmap with customers. So I know some of the drawbacks are already on the way to improvement.

Resposta do Automox

Thank you for the feedback, Brendan! We're excited for the future of reporting among other areas we're focusing our efforts this year.

Daniel G.
Setor: Museus e instituições

Simple and Stable Patching Solution

Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great, zero complaints. Support has been excelent, the one time I needed to contact them (which was due to my lack on knowledge rather than an actual issue.)

Vantagens

Easy UI to Learn, Easy to setup Patching Policies, Easy Install Process, Fast and Knowledgeable Support, Fast UI Load Times.

Desvantagens

Possibly too simple for companies that want more hands-on control with patching.

Resposta do Automox

Thank you for the great feedback, Daniel! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience and see the value of the hands-off approach. As for more hands-on control, we have some features on our roadmap to address this!

Automox - SaaS Patch Management for IT teams

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Due the fact that we have globally multiple locations and are workforce is also remote, Automox solve many issues which we had before to keep our computers up to date and patch against the latest security threats. We had tried few products and none of them was so simple to use, deploy and get to business ion very short period of time for our IT team.

Vantagens

Simplicity of deployment, not requirement of long training to get use to it, cross support for Windows/Max and Linux. Ability to patch system that are remote and not physically in the office.

Desvantagens

In beginning there were not many features and no SSO support -- this has been quickly added into the product in very short period of time.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for noticing our new features, we appreciate it! We have more coming, stay tuned!

Gary D.
Traduzido para o Português

Timely patching, and save time!

Vantagens

It reduces the amount of manual work I have to do on users machines to ensure they are patched and up to date. I can easily identify when critical patches come in and inform users what's happening, creating that great user experience.

Desvantagens

The notifications have been slightly problematic for us as users do not know what is updating (on the basic patching licence). Office has sometimes just shut down in the middle of a user doing work. This could be addressed in the full version by creating custom policies for certain high-touch products/software packages.

Reboot notifications could do with being more obvious to the user, who is highly likely to simply click it and not pay attention, though this is not direct failing on Automox's part. A small change in wording may help change the impact ("Install now" vs "Install and reboot")

Resposta do Automox

Great feedback, Gary! Thank you! We're happy we could save you time and keep your machines patched and up to date. As for your thoughts on the notifications, we agree and appreciate your input here. We have notifications on our roadmap and look forward to hearing more from users like yourself down the road.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Traduzido para o Português

Best in market OS agnostic cloud native patch/vulnerability remediation solution.

Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fully solved our need for patching/vulnerability management. Full stop.

Vantagens

Automox's laser focus on patching/vulnerability remediation makes beats multifunction competitors who try to do too much and fail in multiple areas. If you're looking for patching stop and try Automox now.

Desvantagens

Reporting has made huge improvements in the last year but still has room for improvement. They're also adding 3rd party software but currently don't have wide coverage.

Darrell Q.
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Easy cloud management for updates and patches for OS and software

Avaliado em 27/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Gives us an overview of computer updates and problem computers

Vantagens

Easy to deploy with group policy and has an easy to read dashboard that makes it simple to spot problem computers. Supports multiple organizations without having to use different logins

Desvantagens

Takes time to learn the new interface after major updates, does not have an obvious alert when you run out of endpoint licences

Ken S.
Setor: Bens de consumo

Made my Job much easier

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was using an old Windows Update Server (WSUS) which in itself was a pain, but that only updates windows. Automox updates windows plus all of my other software that I have installed.

Vantagens

Easy to use, visibility of the end points status, my auditors loved it

Desvantagens

Nothing really, it is as advertised. It made my job much easier

Resposta do Automox

Fantastic, Ken! It's great to hear that you're job is easier from using Automox. Thanks for the great review!

Shawn K.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Traduzido para o Português

Amazing cloud based patching tool

Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Deployed to a mixed Mac/Win shop. Really good initial results. 3rd party app patching is superb..

Vantagens

100% cloud-based. Able to adapt quickly. Still growing integrations with other popular MDMs and management tools. 3rd party native app patching is a growing list.

Desvantagens

Needs some more default options around reboots(coming soon) and reporting engine(coming soon).

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the review Shawn, and it's been great working with you on the Automox community! - Nic

Michael B.
Traduzido para o Português

Great cloud based Patch Management solution for local and remote user devices.

Avaliado em 06/03/2018

Vantagens

I run an IT department that has multiple US and International locations, patch and update management is always a chore across multiple OS platforms.
AutoMox solves this issue for us and gives us great reporting for security, compliance and support needs.

AutoMox has also helped us greatly with new MAC OS X deployments and software compatibility issues that require updates.

Ease of use. Very easy to get up and running in minutes.

I am very grateful for the stability and lack of bugs within the system.

Desvantagens

Lack of SSO, SAML and MFA adoption. With this application having the ability to touch all systems from your company that are added, a better security model for account access is required. A login password only does not cut it these days.

3rd party software list needs growth.

Greg C.
Setor: E-Learning
Traduzido para o Português

We've been running Automox for a year and have had a great experience.

Avaliado em 13/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to do away with our wsus server and need for a vpn connection.

Vantagens

We are a completely cloud based operation so the ability to manage our asset updates via the cloud is amazing.

Desvantagens

Over the past year, we've had lots of issues with the site loading slowly as well as the reporting function needs some work.

Jeff T.
Setor: Administração pública

Automox Rocks!

Vantagens

Like everything...easy to use, deploy and budget friendly. GREAT customer service!

Desvantagens

Nothing so far :) I've enjoyed using it and hove referred others who were looking for a solid patching solution.

Resposta do Automox

Thanks for the referrals, Jeff! We're always glad to hear your experience with our Support team is excellent.

Josh W.
Setor: Roupa e moda
Traduzido para o Português

Automox is the perfect tool for our patching & inventory needs!

Avaliado em 25/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Security for our PCs, Macs, and Windows-based servers.

Our accounting department likes that I can pull up specific information about users & computers.

Vantagens

Ease of use & outstanding graphics for representing the data - those are the 2 things that stand out the most.

This software gives us peace of mind knowing that our remote company-owned devices are being patched. The developers are doing a great job of keeping up with the latest security threats. I love having current threat info easily accessible within the Automox dashboard.

Their tech support is excellent.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more attention given to the 3rd party software deployment policy so the steps involved in creating the policy make the deployment even easier. More compatibility and guidance.