Vimeo Pro

Video hosting, uploading, streaming, and sharing solution

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

670 avaliações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Recomendo

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

Vantagens

ótima ferramenta é muito intuitivo, recomendo!

Desvantagens

Não tenho nenhuma observação a fazer em relação à ferramenta.

Michael S.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Vimeo pro is more than a video hosting platform

Avaliado em 11/01/2022

I've used Vimeo for a few years now and it has greatly increased my business's professionalism on my videos and how clients and potential customers can view and interact with my videos.

Vantagens

Vimeo Pro is not cheap, but it gives you a lot of great features. You have 7TB of space to upload videos, you have great tools to control where your content can be viewed and saved, there are review tools for client videos , online video creation tools and a video capture plugin for your browser so you can make your own screen capture videos. There's also access to live stream studio, which is professional level streaming software.

Desvantagens

It is expensive if you're not using all of the tools regularly. The cost comes out to $75/month which is much more expensive than 'free' which is what hosting videos on YouTube would cost.

YouTube e Wistia

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Pro

The main reason that made me use Vimeo Pro is that I needed a good live streaming tool for streaming events.
Julian O.
  • Industry: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool for hosting videos, Editing depends

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Overall, it is a great tool to use and easy. Also with collaboration all the options needed are available.

Vantagens

Vimeo is a great tool to use and is easy to set up.
I mostly use it for hosting videos and analytics. Great that you can create your own branding style in it and the video stays the video. On YouTube there will always be the logo to go to the YouTube website, Vimeo does not have this and therefore people stay on your website.

Desvantagens

You cannot just edit your own material. You need to use a theme of them. As far as I have discovered at least.

YouTube

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Pro

Customizable, and no link to an external website
Sarah T.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Terrible customer services kills the value

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

We were trying to improve the reach of our non-profit event so that people in other states could see our choir of stroke survivors, and benefit from some inspiration and joy around the holidays. We read through all the instructions, watched the videos, and had multiple test events before our real event. Everything was going smoothly until the video abruptly stopped 10 minutes into the event. The Vimeo platform was not responsive, so we had to switch to Zoom. I contacted customer support in the days after the event and I only got a standard reply that they would get back to me, but they never got back to me. I continued emailing but only got a response once I was outside of the window of time when I could get a refund. I would not recommend using Vimeo at all. The product didn't work and the customer service was clearly not responsive at all.

Vantagens

Initially uploading a video was easy and the dashboard is fairly easy to use.

Desvantagens

Video live streaming stopped 10 minutes into our event. You can't speak to a live human or get live support, so you are out of luck when something doesn't work properly. I emailed customer service multiple times and didn't get a response. I would not recommend Vimeo to anyone.

Matija D.
  • Industry: Educação superior
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vimeo for education

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

It is best tool for hosting education videos and to create simple design visuals for every video.

Vantagens

Simple drag and drop and embed system for uploading videos, everything else is done by Vimeo.

Desvantagens

I am not sure when the video is available to everyone on Vimeo (and internet) and when is visible only for my students on restricted pages.

Cincopa e Wistia

Razões para escolher o Vimeo Pro

Microsoft Stream still does not offer restricting videos only for websites I define.

Razões para mudar para o Vimeo Pro

Cheaper than competition for my preference tools and options.
David D.
  • Industry: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A reliable choice for professional video hosting / storage

Avaliado em 09/01/2022

Vantagens

We create a fairly large volume of training / tutorial videos for our customers. These need to be privately hosted and secured and shouldn't be available for general consumption. Vimeo has been the perfect tool for us to do this.

It works very well, has a robust API we were able to integrate directly into our software and it's comforting to know we are paying for this service so can expect it to be there and reliable.

We had previously used private Youtube Videos for this function, and Youtube randomly deleted our account one day with no explanation or option to appeal. This created a massive amount of work for us to rebuild the links and sparked the search for a paid platform.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of a single problem we've had with Vimeo. It works, it's reasonably priced and has filled a real need for us.

Wisani e M.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The competition is high but their are good

Avaliado em 05/12/2021

The most benefit with Vimeo Pro is that only serious target people are found there meaning you get 100 fold on your investment than other companies like YouTube.

Vantagens

The company itself its stable videos hosted in faster servers like other big company so you pay for the right service. Most people that use Vimeo they actual know what they are looking for so it generate quality leads for digital marketers .

Desvantagens

Eish the Landing page of them its still old fashion and their videos browsing its not as seamless as it suppose it lack that thing needed for website to be eyecatchy , remember we have our videos there we don't want clients to exit without spending time on them.

Swen S.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best Software for the eCommerce companies

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Vimeo is a great platform for our business model, The product we create, requires video editing on a daily basis and I can not imagine the workflow without Vimeo.

Vantagens

The best thing about Vimeo is how easy it is to share, organize and store your videos without compromising the quality.

Desvantagens

For now, I'm fully satisfied. All the features we need, they all exist.

• Industry: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Why businesses should deploy Viemo Pro

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

As a video hosting service, Vimeo is one of the most popular platforms. Users can upload videos of all types, customize their account, and add subtitles. It also allows users to create an online portfolio that shows off their skills. In addition to this, Vimeo allows you to create videos that no other video service can offer. Its user interface is simple and intuitive, and it allows users to share videos to social media and websites

Vantagens

The software provides access to the website, and it allows you to create commercial videos. There's no reason to pay extra for a free membership, and you can save money on a subscription with Vimeo Pro. You can customize your video by choosing from the multiple tiers. You can even add a logo or choose from many different themes. There are several other features on Vimeo Pro that will help you create a professional-looking video.

Desvantagens

The downside to Vimeo Pro, however, is the relatively high price tag especially for small startups

Thomas M.
  • Industry: Educação superior
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Worth the Price

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

Vantagens

What we like the most about this product is not having ads pop up when we share a link with someone. There is nothing more crazy when we were using You Tube to have a competitor's ad pop up when the link was clicked.

Desvantagens

So far there has been nothing that I can say that I do not like about this product. It delivers exactly what we are looking for each time.

• Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Vimeo is great for advertisers.

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

I am very happy with vimeo. I use it daily for my marketing material.

Vantagens

Being able to edit my video content is very important and it is a breeze with Vimeo.

Desvantagens

There was very little wring with this product, but the interface could be improved.

Alhassan A.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Vimeo keeps our private materials truly private, with zero chances of unauthorized leakage

Avaliado em 19/07/2021

Prior to Vimeo Pro, we had encountered more than a few incidents where pitch videos shared privately with potential donors ended up being either publicly accessible, or inaccessible to the parties we had shared access links and security codes with. We have never had a single case of such mishaps since we switched to Vimeo Pro. And with the smooth integration with our default video creation products, there has been very little disruption to our workflows.

Vantagens

The ad-free media player is truly awesome; with reduced distractions from video ads, we have seen sharp rises in conversion rates and reactions to our call-to-action directives. In terms of features, the time-coded notes has been a God-sent, and has allowed for smoother participation from all team members during project development. Our final outputs are now much more comprehensive that before.

Desvantagens

There should be more functionality and options introduced for editing and working on videos before sharing. For smaller projects that not too heavy, it would be amazing if everything could be started and finished with Vimeo without other editing programs.

Hippo Video

Razões para escolher o Vimeo Pro

Reduced need to keep switching between multiple software during development and launch of our video campaigns.

Software anterior

Box

Better online reviews
Kristie K.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

From Youtube to Vimeo Pro!

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

I used to get paid by YouTube back in 2015 but I had signed up for Vimeo Pro for free. I do personally like the platform on Vimeo better than YouTube and Vimeo feels more hip and young. It is for those who are into high resolution graphics and videomaking. It is not like YouTube where the videos are created from smartphone tools. It is for professional videomakers, animators, and motion graphics artists. It is the main reason why I joined Vimeo Pro, but now, it is turning into a career.

Vantagens

My company is focused on creating graphic designs and motion graphics to promote my artistic products, and Vimeo Pro is the perfect way to make my products promoted online. During the pandemic, I was furloughed from my employer so I decided to use my time to promote my online business. I had it established in 2015 but I was working for my employer for the last four years and did not have time to make proper sales. Instead of just sales, Vimeo Pro has helped me create an online community for those interested in my brand. It has been a lot of fun and the features on Vimeo Pro always excite me.

Desvantagens

My least favorite feature is the high costs involved in maintaining my online presence on Vimeo Pro. MY favorite feature is the videomaking tool which I do have to pay a monthly subscription for, but there are so many costs involved. It was like starting my own channel by paying Vimeo to keep maintaining my videos. It has been an expensive journey for me as a member of Vimeo Pro.

• Industry: Rádio e televisão
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

Vimeo for Business

Avaliado em 03/01/2019

We are solving the problems of running out of storage space. This is a great way we can upload additional video. We also frequently need to send video elsewhere and we use Vimeo for that. Other businesses and platforms are able to easily see the video that we are sharing.

The embed option is great! It's super easy to grab the code and go. You can also share a link to whatever video you upload right to your own social media page. This is easier than going through the trouble to directly upload a video to Facebook or Twitter which can clog their system.

Vimeo Pro also gives you the option to see that "stats" on each individual video that you uploaded. It shows how many people have played your video, the impressions made, and the play rate. You can also link your Vimeo to Google Analytics to keep a closer eye. Mainly we just use Vimeo Pro for the uploading of videos itself.

Vantagens

We have been using Vimeo for your business for three years now and have never had any complaints. I work for a television news website and sometimes we need to upload additional video that our individual system does not support. That's when we turn to Vimeo. All of the videos we've uploaded have been crystal clear.

We like that we're able to grab a code and paste it on our own website. It gives an option to link back to Vimeo but it isn't tacky and overwhelming. It looks neatly embedded onto our page while giving Vimeo the credit they deserve.

We also like that you can customize links. This is great when we need to send a link to a video to someone who isn't in the immediate vicinity. We can change the privacy settings of Vimeo so only that person with the link can see it.

Desvantagens

The only real complaint we have is that we tend to run out of storage space each week. Also, we wish there was a way to remove the large title off the top of the screen. An option to make it smaller or remove it altogether would be nice.

Amy S.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy way to create social media videos

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

We're able to edit together great videos quickly -- and get them downloaded and posted to socials much faster than we were previously able to with iMovie. We're not pro video editors and don't intend to be. The Vimeo platform has helped us create good work for our clients with a lot less headache... and all of our video content is saved within the platform, so we can easily go back and edit again for future take-downs. The first time I used Vimeo for video editing, it was intuitive enough that I was able to crank out a fun little brand anthem video for a client right on the spot.

Vantagens

Vimeo's video editor makes it easy to access stock video and music for making social media videos... and to post them to Vimeo and to social media platforms all from within the Vimeo platform. It's pretty easy to create a fairly pro-looking video and then take it down into multiple size/formats for social media posts and advertising. You can upload your own video clips and intersperse them with the stock imagery. There are some simple filters and templates to get you started. One of the coolest features is that the platform intuitively edits the music to match the length of your video... If you start with a :60 piece and then edit to :30 or :15, etc., the music is automatically re-edited to match the length.

Desvantagens

It's expensive. Accessing brand fonts and colors requires a business subscription, which is $50/mo paid annually. There's not a month-to-month option. As a small agency testing the waters, we opted for a smaller package, and the features are quite a bit less. The "basic" fonts and color choices are really pretty limited. The video editing tool is very basic, which is both great but also be limiting. You can't preview your video from the main editing screen. It can take a couple or minutes or more to "render" the video for previewing. Not a deal-breaker at all, just a thing.

Tacho T.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Video platform for high quality videos

Avaliado em 16/10/2020

The interface is clean and logical. There is no unnecessary chatter to confuse the user. I liked that the platform is used mainly by people who know how to make content, so you can find quality content with good quality right here. The feeling itself is about the business environment. I use some of the materials out there that can't be found anywhere else and have crystal quality.

Vantagens

I like that it doesn't spoil the quality when uploading. The concept of the product is clear and specific. The content is usually quality. There are no annoying ads to tear up the videos. The platform provides options for customizing the account. It allows you to present yourself professionally and stand out in the best way, without imposing additional things around you. Users can see videos that are not present anywhere else.

Desvantagens

Multiple videos cannot be uploaded at once. Loading the gallery from the phone is a bit slow. For unpaid users, space is limited, which is not the case in other video sharing platforms. There are significantly fewer users, but those who are there definitely know why they are there.

Braden W.
  • Industry: Maquinário
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Better for Controlling Content

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

Overall, I think this is a great video service for professional organizations. I believe other platforms such as YouTube, DailyMotion, or Vevo all have value adds but where Vimeo Pro steps in is the ability to control your content. Additionally, it allows you to connect those additional accounts to provide more outlets for content if you so choose!

Vantagens

The biggest value add we see in Vimeo Pro is the ability to control the display of your content. Vimeo Pro has a number of customizable sharing features that are much more specific than competitor sites such as YouTube. With Vimeo, any video material that might be sensitive we can control linkage and who sees it, even going as far as to allow for password protecting specific videos. We do share some proprietary media, and being able to house the finished product in the cloud and share with intended parties, thus keeping our hardware less cluttered, is awesome. Additionally, Vimeo Pro HAS NO ADS! That goes a long way to having a more professional presentation to embedded and linked videos.

Desvantagens

Although we are pro users, we did not start out as such. The biggest issue is now mute, but that in order to facilitate live events you have to be a pro user and there are paid tiers below that. YouTube offers streaming and the ability to go live as a free service for all members with an account. On Vimeo, I have to be a pro user in order to access more than the demo of the live service. Again since it is a much more controlled platform that is not necessarily a glaring objection given accessibility is the greatest competitive advantage Vimeo has, however in 2021 this seems like something that should be a native open source feature more than reserved strictly for pro members.

• Industry: Software
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

Excellent Video Hosting

Avaliado em 14/06/2020

Vimeo is one of the longest-tenured video hosting services. They have done a good job continually modernizing in the face of more competition from new startups. Cost is low to get all of the sharing and privacy features. We use Vimeo for internal and external videos, training videos, product demos, storing recorded meetings, and more - and we've had a consistently great experience.

Vantagens

Vimeo Pro is feature-packed but still fairly intuitive to use. There are a number of privacy and sharing options, and Vimeo is great for setting up professional-looking video libraries for your organization. I also appreciate that they are on top of new and emerging services like live video streaming. It also integrates well with social media and other web services.

Desvantagens

Vimeo Pro cost is reasonable, but there are free and cheap options out there. Live streaming is a fairly expensive add-on (but may be worth the cost for reliable streaming to a large audience).

Wistia

Secure professional video portal

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

I had to move a video library of 120+ videos from an FTP server to a video hosting platform. We selected Vimeo, and couldn't be more thrilled. It was very secure and parsed uploaded files into multiple deliverables so customers would get the video sized right for the device they were using to access the video.

The biggest testament to how much we believed in Vimeo is that our video library moved from just over 120 when we moved onto Vimeo to close to 700 videos in 1.5 years. We had thousands of customers accessing custom content, but never had a security breach (we could see the failed attempts from some hacking centers across the world).

Vantagens

Vimeo exceeded all expectations. When uploading videos, Vimeo would fork the file into multiple deliverables to have options to provide each user with the optimum file for their device/bandwidth. The security features were excellent. You can define passwords for videos or set specific sites that videos can be played on, but blocked from all others. There were other Intro and Outtro features that can be set with the tool (we didn't use this, but were aware of the capability). The analytics dashboard provided key details on video consumption. This allowed us to gather key information on what videos were successful and what made videos successful.

Desvantagens

The one thing I would love to see offered by Vimeo is the ability to create a playlist of videos into a coordinated sequence or set of videos around a topic.

Alan S.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Vimeo - I made an average of $1000 a month in 2020

Avaliado em 23/12/2020

I liked it before COVID, but Since COVID, I love it. I had time (unemployed entertainer) to load thousands of hours of video onto Vimeo in multiple libraries (I call them libraries, not a name they give it) and sold an average of $1,000 a month or more during my unemployment since March 15th. It has saved my ass!

Vantagens

Vimeo is a place where you can reach an international audience with your videos. Probably the second largest video source after YouTube, it is designed for people like me who want to sell my videos I record to an audience interested in my product. I am a comedy stage hypnotist. I record every show I do and make them available for sale to my audience and volunteers, but I am also able to reach a much bigger group of potential buyers internationally. The product is flexible and has many features like collecting email addresses (optional for you and viewers) and it is search engine friendly. You can add all kinds of notes, descriptions, etc.

Desvantagens

Vimeo gave me a major headache trying to figure it out initially. I was miserable learning the product but I applied myself and reached out to a friend who helped me. It’s not intuitive, but it has so many features I am not sure if can be intuitive. I also hate that they offer zero phone support, even at the higher price levels, and there are some things (deleting categories I created in my early use years) that took me hours to figure out how to do - that had they had phone support, it would not have been swearing $&@€¥#%!! As I tried to figure it out, watching videos, reading blogs, reading their tutorials, etc.

Stuart S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Better Than YouTube or Daily Motion...But It Should Be Because You Pay For It

Avaliado em 22/02/2019

The couple of times I've contacted Customer Service have resulted in IMMEDIATE responses...usually in less than an hour. The quality of the video streams are far superior to YouTube and Daily Motion and I like the ability to link Vimeo videos to my Roku TV channel. They provide an excellent "hosting" and storage outlet.

Vantagens

I really like the non-filtering aspect of Vimeo - they in essence let you upload and post anything you want when you have a Pro account. Because they do not get the volume of hits YouTube gets, your videos are less likely to get nitpicked to death by automatic filters that sometimes call claim to something that is definitely not owned by someone else. I've stopped posting my videos on YouTube for the most part because of their constant unwarranted, incorrect claims on MY OWN material. With Vimeo, this is not an issue.

Desvantagens

Their are only a couple of drawbacks. The first is Vimeo's processing time. Once a video is uploaded, it seems like it takes a very long to post once it's processed on Vimeo's side. The longer the video, the longer the processing (obviously), but it does seem to lag behind YouTube and Daily Motion. Still, the service and quality Vimeo offers is far superior...and again, that's because you pay for it. But I have no problems with paying because the service and quality are so good. The second issue is minor - if you want your videos to reach the widest audience, the typical search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.) do not seem to pick up the Vimeo links as often as their YouTube results. Again, this is a minor issue for me.

Adam B.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

This Vimeo Pro platform is valuable, it does good things!

Avaliado em 18/07/2019

We wrote a whole website around it at one point, we are in the video production business and we wanted our videos "play everywhere" with hassle or bandwidth limits. We even had a Christmas video go viral. Vimeo handled our swelling viewership like a champ with no extra fees or charges of any kind. We got tens of thousands of views.

Vantagens

This video platform is valuable, it does good things. At first, I was a little put off and I asked myself why can't I just host these video on Youtube for free? Why should I pay for this service every month. Vimeo does some pretty great things, first and foremost, Vimeo is discreet, it doesn't add commercials before OR after your videos. You videos get full attention and you control what the end user sees. This is perfect for hosting videos on a corporate website or small Wordpress site. You can even customize how the player looks and where the videos are allowed to play. Other paid sites cost much more for the same features.

Desvantagens

The internal user interface can be clunky at times, you can sometimes get lost in there. But in general, it works well and allows you to save presets on some things that make consistency easier. i.e every video has the same qualities.

M. serhat D.
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

No need to setup a media server when you have Vimeo

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

While I was working in the distance education industry, migrating to the Vimeo (from Red5 media server) was the smartest decision we've ever made. By migrating to Vimeo we saved thousands of dollars.

Vantagens

Ease of use, very cheap prices considering problems the product is solving, user-friendly UI, support for 4K videos, fast video processing, amazing customer support, branding features, neat integration with other software, unlimited video storage.

Desvantagens

Nothing to be honest. We have been using Vimeo as our main media storage/service since 5 years and we have been extremely happy with the product.

Vincent po B.
  • Industry: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Decent video hosting with some minor caveats

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

Vantagens

Vimeo's main competitors like Wistia cost so much more and for small businesses, most can't afford Wistia. Vimeo has been a fine option for video hosting, good value for money.

Desvantagens

We have clients from all over the world and we found out later on that some clients couldn't view the video's hosted on Vimeo. We found out that Vimeo is banned in some countries, while that's not really their fault per se, but it is a pain in the butt as we didn't really have alternative options for video hosting for those countries.

Wistia

Razões para escolher o Vimeo Pro

We realised Amazon S3 wasn't optimized for delivering video content (yes, we could use their Elastic cloud front but we preferred going with a provider that specialised in video and handled all the video conversion elements which Amazon doesn't handle).

Software anterior

Amazon S3
Jenny M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've used Vimeo Pro as a video reviewing program while working in advertising and tech.

Avaliado em 30/04/2018

Vantagens

What I like best about Vimeo Pro are the strong control / privacy features and the video review features. Being able to control password protection, link expirations and video downloadability add so much relief when sharing and reviewing sensitive video content. The content is so secure and early versions of videos that aren't final yet don't have to be downloaded by people that shouldn't be given access to download them. I've worked in advertising and tech and I'd much rather share early rounds of video content via Vimeo Pro vs. WeTransfer or another video sending / sharing program since I can protect against their ability to download the file and accidentally use it later or confuse it for a final. So, quality control and version control are made easier simply by having the program be protected, filterable and secured. Version control is made even clearer via video review pages where you can compare video versions and detail differences among videos and even add timestamped notes right within these videos to detail these said differences. For working in video production, Vimeo Pro is top notch and really helps streamline, clarify and consolidate videos in development.

Desvantagens

This isn't necessarily something I dislike but just a truth to share after videos are final my teams and I have always moved our videos to YouTube and social media vs. hosting them on Vimeo since YouTube is more universally used. My teams have known you can link Vimeo videos to YouTube, etc. and even initiate paid advertising through the Vimeo portal but for videos on YouTube and other channels but that always seemed like too much work / not worth it when you can go handle business with YouTube directly.