370 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
370 avaliações
Paulo S.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Ótimo VPN

Avaliado em 09/06/2020

Para mim funciona muito bem e considero um otimo software.

Vantagens

Conseguir acessar alguns sites que inicialmente são bloqueados para determinados países o que é muito bom no meu caso que trabalho como freelancer e preciso acessar alguns sites de originalmente não estão disponíveis no Brasil.

Desvantagens

A conta gratuita tem uma limitação de dados muito pequena o que força o usuário a pagar por uma conta para ter mais dados.

Kush M.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A decent VPN service with quite a few locations

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

It's a good VPN, I recommend using it for just some private browsing.

Vantagens

The UI is nice, the connection is stable with multiple options. It has a kill switch which is very important for VPN services.

Desvantagens

It comes with a cost which makes it hard to use for freelancing when you are a student.

Mir fida N.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best VPN solution for beginners for basic needs

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

Although,it is not an advanced level VPN but still a better choice for most basic requirements for a VPN features. New users should try it's free plan of 500 Mb per month to know the performance and features then switch to a paid plan.It is not as feature rich as other available VPN software but should be enough for specific task needs that one need to do regularly like IP & traffic security. Ease of use and quick setup makes it a suitable option for start ups and individuals .

Vantagens

First of all it is a beginner user friendly software that is get you started as soon as few clicks away.Not much configuration and settings needed. Apps and browser extensions are available for multiple OS and devices like respectively.Free plan is available to test performance for your specific network task requirement.It protects user's privacy through its no logging policy.Security is ensured by independent yearly audit make it a credible software to use. Another good feature is P2P connection which allows for use as secure torrent network.It supports split tunneling but only on android.

Desvantagens

Major thing is the less support for unblocking streaming services like Netflix, in all locations.Other is customer support which is limited and not always available for solving commonly faced issues. Availability is limited to a set of listed countries.It does not support split tunneling except on android.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best VPN with a bear

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

My company have bought paid subscription for another VPN client, which has really terrible support and doesn't do the basic thing it is supposed to change your location and IP. Since I have to do my work and the other VPN didn't work as supposed to I had to install the TunnelBear app and use the free option in order to finish my work.

Vantagens

This is the easiest most user friendly VPN which I have ever used. And I've used a lot. I really like that it is fool prof, works fast, you can try it for free and does what it is supposed to do.

Desvantagens

I would've like to have the chance of choosing different servers on a specific location. Other than that there is nothing more I would add

Horacio P.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

A VPN that used to be great but went downfall.

Avaliado em 01/05/2019

Vantagens

We have been using this VPN for quite some time and It worked great with a good balance between features and monthly cost, even the UI was fun to watch.

Desvantagens

After the acquisition from McAfee, we felt the security was compromised as all the traffic wasn't encrypted and secured but it actually may have been stored. As the company that used to be in Toronto now has to comply to US security and privacy requirements means no information is really private in their servers.

Erik M.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Keeps your devices protected with surprise and delight at every corner

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

I recommend TunnelBear to all of my colleagues and friends. It is ingeniously designed, fun to use, and completely private. I rest easy knowing my devices are protected by their VPN while my data remains private, too!

Vantagens

My favorite thing about TunnelBear is the clean user interface, fun animations, and thoughtful details they have added to every step of their user journey. I am always delighted by the subtle animations and clean design elements they use to convey clear messages to me about how TunnelBear is protecting my device. On mobile, it's even better! They have integrated their values into their product by offering pride bears and different options for your home screen icon - how cute is that?!

Desvantagens

I don't have anything negative to say about TunnelBear. They obviously listen to what their users want and need without sacrificing their values or integrity. I love knowing my devices are fully protected by an adorable team of bears!

Krutik R.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Review for Tunnel Bear

Avaliado em 09/07/2020

I have been using Tunnel bear VPN service to browse securely over internet

A Great Virtual Private Network all over the world
Fast speed connectivity and hide the original ISP of the user

Desvantagens

Less number of the VPN server in most of the countries
Need more server
some bugs in user interface

Dorothy P.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Vantagens

TunnelBear is easy to set up and use. If you are worried about online security, using a VPN like TunnelBear is ideal. The plan is relatively cheap or you can use the free version which will give you 500 MB per month.

Desvantagens

The only con while using TunnelBear was that some of my software that requires internet connection was either slow or unresponsive. It's a known issue that Netflix will not work while using most VPNs.

Samuel C.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

TunnelBear is my low budget but quality VPN

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

In all I think if your budget is low and you still want some quality VPN service then TunnelBear is the best alternative.

Vantagens

What I like the most about this VPN is the free trial option that doesn't expire and also gives you free 500mb for sharing it on your social media page. Aside enjoying the free data it gives you, the amount to purchase it fully is relatively less as compared to other VPN's that give quality service as TunnelBear does.

Desvantagens

What is dislike though and I hop is corrected is how slow it automatically connects back after it looses connection. At time it shows on your notification bar as though it is connecting automatically but it wont till you have to go back to the software and connect it manually. Also the connection is quite slow and can be improved upon. The locations are quite less and limited in the free mode.

Melanie A.
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Make your privacy private again

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

For the first time in years, I feel safe in using my computer. I've had many companies tell me of data breaches. Now, I don't have to worry about it any more. TunnelBear has my back!

Vantagens

I love this product. I find it easy to use and well worth the cost. There are too many security breaches in todays world. This program allows you to browse the internet without worry.

Desvantagens

I didn't find any cons. At least not yet. This product should be checked out by everyone. I bet you embrace it too.

• Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Safe and Easy Coverage

Avaliado em 28/11/2020

Created with even the most inexperienced user in mind.

Vantagens

Great VPN service. I use it on all of my devices. It is very easy to use, especially since I had no experience with them and certainly reliable.

Desvantagens

The unlimited version is a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for, a reliable and secure connection.

Christophere L.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

very user friendly powerful and entertaining platform

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

My overall experience was that of pleasantry in the aspects of I felt confidant that tunnel bear had my back and put the time and effort into there software so I never felt that my privacy was in question and to be quite honest I am a big kid so I enjoyed the animation of the bear I would always pick a far off server just to watch the bear.

Vantagens

So what I have to say first because it is my favorite aspect of this software was the user friendly and visually gratifying layout of this software, So many VPN software's can be very confusing to a person with not very much background in the pc world. The layout of this software visually makes it to where you can understand what is happening. Picture this you have a map with a little bear sitting in a pipe that has an uncanny resemblance to Mario and has multiple locations across the globe for you to choose from . Now once you pic a location you see the bear hop down his pipe and quite literally dig a tunnel to the location of the server you are wanting to connect to. The re ups in data quantity is also very cost friendly they do not tax you hardcore there server connections listed are consistent and they care about there customers what else could you really ask for.

Desvantagens

The only complaint and it may have been I just had a hard time doing it and I have computer background so I am quite positive our less knowledgeable users definitely would is that merging your vpn information into the windows 10 operating system was a little harder them I would have like but in the end I just kept it as tunnel bear it was more fun to look at anyways.

Nadusha V.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Only for short term operations. Period.

Avaliado em 27/12/2018

Overall, I'm only using this for some simple operations only. Only reason I'm using this is because of the user friendliness of the app. And this is 100% working where some other tools don't work sometimes. But the bandwidth limit is too low. So I can only rate it 5 out of 10.

Vantagens

Well, I like everything about the Tunnelbear vpn. It can hide your identity and can connect to any server in almost all of the countries out there. works pretty well. Thishas an Chrome extension so that you can use it with the chrome browser. First you have to create an account and then you have to login. this process is very easy and won't take too much time. And you can connect right away. There's an android app so that use vpn from your mobile device wiht those login credentials. Everything is pretty easy. user interface is very simple. and attractive as well. and connecting won't take too long or there's no queue like other tools.

Desvantagens

like I said previously, usage bandwidth is limited when you're using this. like very low. you only get 500MB per month. so it's not suitable for long term operations like browsing social media, downloading things etc. however they allow you 1 GB if you could tweet about their service. But even that doesn't sound enough for me. Plus there are some competitors who offer the same service for free! So this is a bit questionable.

• Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great travel VPN for computer and mobile

Avaliado em 05/12/2017

An easy to use VPN for both my computer and mobile device, I usually use it when I am travelling and on an unfamiliar network and am worried about my personal security.

Vantagens

This is very easy to use both on a computer and a mobile phone when you are on untrusted networks and want a secure connection. There are plenty of different options of locations to "tunnel" to, which is nice. Additionally, the price is not too bad for a VPN service, and it goes down if you buy larger packages. I have never really experienced that many connection issues when using TunnelBear, which is a big plus considering other VPNs drop me frequently.

Desvantagens

There are other VPNs that provide just as much security, if not more due to legal requirements of collecting data on customers. TunnelBear does not collect logs, but still beware that Canada, where they are based, has very strict privacy laws and anti-P2P laws.

Resposta do TunnelBear Traduzido para o Português

Hey there! Thanks for your review! The Bears are thrilled that you're enjoying the service.

You will be pleasantly surprised to find out that TunnelBear does NOT collect logs of the website you visit. Phew! :)

TunnelBear explicitly does not collect, store or log the following data:
- IP addresses visiting our website
- IP addresses upon service connection
- DNS Queries while connected
- Any information about the applications, services or websites our users use while connected to our Service

You can learn more at TunnelBear's human-readable, super transparent privacy policy: https://www.tunnelbear.com/privacy-policy.

If you have any questions, we want to hear from you at [email protected] Rawr!

Marouane T.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

VPN With Some Flare

Avaliado em 09/04/2019

TunnelBear offers an easy to use, secure and consistent VPN service with apps across all the platforms I use at a competitive price.

Vantagens

TunnelBear is a consistent and powerful VPN solution. The service is inexpensive and with applications available across multiple platforms including browser extensions TunnelBear makes it easy to ensure you're protected and have VPN access wherever you are. The interface is intuitive and for those who don't know much about VPNs the settings have helpful descriptions for the more complex features. The animations and design of the interface is charming and a welcome change from the dull app interfaces out there. TunnelBear is fast and realiable, easily one of the best VPNs on the market.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any real issues with the service or it's apps in all the time I've been using TunnelBear, and I've been using it for a long time.

Caleb J.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

TunnelBear - Surf Fearlessly

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

I have loved the experience ever since I started using the service and don't think I will switch to anyother VPN service provider.

Vantagens

TunnelBear is a VPN service which encrypts your internet connection in order to keep your daily online activities private and super secure while you browse the web doing what you do best, without the worries of hackers and the government spying on your data. TunnelBear is available across all Mac, Windows, IOS and Android devices so you feel secure no matter your location or your device.

TunnelBear does not log any user activity as mentioned in the privacy policy so you can feel free to surf as intended without being spied on also by your VPN service provider.
TunnelBear also offers a free service which is limited to 500MB/Month so you can take it for a test drive before upgrading to the premium service.

Some of TunnelBear advance features are:

Global content - which allows you to view contents that is not allowed in your region
Online Privacy - TunnelBear blocks the government and your local ISP from viewing any of your internet traffic.
IP tracking - this feature blocks ad services from tracking your behavior which is used to target you for web-based advertisement.

Desvantagens

TunnelBear uses 256-bit AES encryption which is strong enough but a bit weaker than other VPN services on the market.

Jacqui L.
  • Setor: Jogos e cassinos

VPN With Some Flare

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

TunnelBear affords me a reliable, simple and inexpensive VPN solution that is easy to use and implement.

Vantagens

TunnelBear is a robust and comprehensive VPN service with a twist; the interface. TunnelBear's user interface, in addition to being intuitive and modern is fun, the application is a breath of fresh air in a world of applications that take themselves too seriously. TunnelBear has a rich feature set, everything you expect from a VPN is here including an option to hide the fact that you're using a VPN. TunnelBear has native applications across all the platforms you're familiar with including mobile and browser extensions. All of this while remaining rather inexpensive.

Desvantagens

There's nothing not to like here, the service is reliable and consistent. The applications are stable and secure.

Shayna W.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Addressing the Needs of International Clients While Ensuring Security

Avaliado em 07/09/2019

Overall, I was very pleased with TunnelBear. It did exactly what I needed to affordably, allowing me to work with international clients on their content from a U.S. IP address. I appreciated TunnelBear's candid FAQs which helped me to better understand what VPN was and what the benefits and considerations were for using it. While those projects have ended, I will definitely consider using TunnelBear in the future specifically for privacy and security purposes as I often work remotely over highly vulnerable public WiFi.

Vantagens

The internet has changed the face of producing content by expanding clientele from a local pool to an international one. Many clients need writers to be able to view sites and broadcasts as if they were local, but sometimes your IP address is a barrier. With TunnelBear I was able to toggle between my US IP address and an address local to my clients so I could stay abreast of local broadcasts. It was actually only after discovering TunnelBear for this purpose that I discovered it's full use as a VPN to protect privacy.

Desvantagens

Toggling between my home IP address and an international one takes a little more time than simply surfing directly, but it's isn't too long and is as close to seamless as possible.

Ernesto enrique F.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Easiest VPN service

Avaliado em 28/12/2018

In general TunnelBear is an excellent opportunity for a fast, simple VPN service that has a very good free plan. Additionally, it improves the user experience with its extension for the browser.

Vantagens

What I like most about this service is that it is very easy to use. One click and ready to navigate. The interface is another point that I would like to highlight because other services can be very easy too but they do not have an interface as polished as TunnelBear has it. It's gamified and I like the drawing of the bear very much. For the free version you have 500mb of navigation that you can increase by an additional 1GB if you make a tweet, very good.

Desvantagens

If we talk about cons, TunnelBear is very well done, however I would like to expand the number of servers that can be connected.

Divyang S.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Stay Anonymous on The Web

Avaliado em 21/07/2020

TunnelBear is used mostly in our SEO department and are satisfied with the tool. Moreover, we were able to extend our business in different regions.

Vantagens

TunnelBear gives free access to many of the country as VPN service. Although its premium version is catchy with many different choices but free version is capable of doing all the things in for our organisation's need. We also do Digital Marketing and SEO requires backlinks to be set up to get higher ranks. TunnelBear has helped get this done perfectly and even expanded our horizon to accept customers from many parts of the world.
It does not require any professional knowledge to set up. Just a click for enabling service and one more to disable.
Data is not stored and privacy is ensured.

Desvantagens

Price range for premium version is higher than ome would expect.
There is limit to devices that it can run with same account.
Though you can access offers from different countries but you may not access it fully as sometimes there is problem loading images or text which you may not understand at all.

• Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

VPN is a must nowadays and for me the best is TunnelBear...

Avaliado em 17/07/2019

A fan of the service, and also it offers timely plans discounts for subscription renewal, really good experience at the best price.

Vantagens

I have several devices (Mac, iPhones, iPad, Windows PC and Android) and just setting my TunnelBear account when downloading and installing their respective versions work just great in each device. I really feel protected, as they are constantly updating the app and it offers configuration options who protect you much more; like Browsers plug-ins, traffic emulation, and UDP/TCP forcing for reliable/not reliable internet connections.

Desvantagens

Under really unreliable connections (bandwidth compromised) the experience is really bad, but I guess is unfair to blame the app :).

• Setor: Educação superior

Secure your internet activities

Avaliado em 31/08/2019

TunnelBear helps me in maintaining my privacy over my internet activities. It is easy to use and cheap, making it possible for me to subscribe to its plan.

Vantagens

TunnelBear is very easy to use! You just need to click or tap on the server's location that you want to use and voila! You are connected to the server. It is also cheap compared to other similar services, yet offer good service to the users.

Desvantagens

It offers a free version but with very limited data it offers, it's better to just subscribe to the basic plan. Another negative point is that sometimes, the connection becomes lagging. While it is understandable since I am using VPN service but I hope this can be addressed somewhat.

Stephanie A.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

VPN Made FUN

Avaliado em 01/05/2019

TunnelBear has afforded me a comprehensive and inexpensive VPN solution that I can use across all my devices with no issue. The service is reliable and consistent.

- - Consistent and reliable
- - Intuitive and modern interface
- - The bear animations add a welcome flare to the interface
- - Feature rich and robust
- - Fast (of course this depends on your connection but at least it won't bottle neck your connection)
- - Native applications across many platforms, including mobile and broswer extentions

Desvantagens

TunnelBear has been a reliable and consistent VPN solution for my needs for a while now. I have had no issues with the service.

Janosch F.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Easy, reliable VPN-Tunneling that works

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

I was astonished by how easy setting up a VPN Tunnel can be. Fast, reliable, stable - recommendable. Whenever I have a task to do which requires my PC believably to be in Finnland or Australia I will unse TunnelbBar again. Can not have no sad bears (: .

Vantagens

I needed a way to tunnel VPN traffic in a way that would make my PC appear to be from another country then the one I was in. I came across tunnelBear and felt in love. Clear and simple it integrates into your System and tunnels (hence the name) your Network traffic as set to be. I had zero hassle with setup or stability and was just charmed by the user-friendly, open easy to use functionality.

Desvantagens

Not much. The only thing I can remeber was, taht I was sad, when I had to quit because I had done all I had to do on the task that required the VPN-Tunnel. "The bear was sad" or something I remember. Even the unsitall Process was clean, simple and easy.

• Setor: Internet

A Free VPN That's Easy To Use And Just Works

Avaliado em 08/04/2020

I use TunnelBear for access to sites that are IP blocked in my home country - eg, some US websites are not GDPR compliant and block European visitors. TunnelBear gets round that problem. Installation and use is simple and the connection can be quickly switched on and off to conserve data. If accessing a proxy was more mission-critical for my business then I may look at alternatives but for my uses, TunnelBear is a friendly and easy to use service.

Vantagens

Such an easy product to use - just select the country you want to tunnel to (there are 22 at the moment), and TunnelBear does the rest. It's free to use for up to 500MB per month, but if you tweet about it, you gain an extra 1GB per month. Connection speeds were variable - I find European speeds can be slow - maybe a few MB/s, but itr seems to depend on the time of day.

Desvantagens

The main drawback is the amount of data you obtain for free: 1.5GB won't go far if you use this every day. That said, for occasional use that doesn't require very high speeds, it's perfect. If you want to gain access to unlimited data you'll be paying $9.99 a month or $4.99 if you pay for a year in one go.